Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Dec 16, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

U mad??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Papa

Big Papa
GMP : 12512
Heroism : 29
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.12] E
R&D [Lv.293] S++
Support [Lv.61] D
Intel [Lv.278] S++
Medical [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: U mad??   Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:51 pm

i demoted you all, took away your custom ranks and used MBSC government fundin and most of yall money to do it.

Spoiler:

but really, i cleaned out very old posts that was there, alot of them, more then 2,886 posts were deleted.

Because of this sadly this demoted a few people down, and for some reason took money away. However money isnt the issue i could always replace what has been removed. but post not so much. the custom ranks are not deleted. everyone still has them stored. i locked them for the new ranking system. instead of just 100 post to get custom rank, you're gonna have to work a bit harder then that. For those who isn't scared of a little challenge this would be interesting for you. As you post you will gain exp. as you level up. the custom rank limit is at 500 but you can choose to keep gaining exp. for a little more extra bonuses and stuff on mb. (stuff that will be introduced in the future).

however, if people still wanting a bit more challenge or something, there is another option i could do. as of today i stopped deleted necro posts and such. BUT. if voted, i could remove all posts (exept the newest ones or posts of choice) and we can start over fresh. this would level the playing grounds for everyone, gives any one here a new start, make a new introduction, have a clean slate into how you wanna represent yourself. i noticed everyone has been changing and improving alot so this would make it better for the community. with all posts gone this will give anyone a clean slate. this also come with a few hidden bonuses as well. but at the cost it would remove posts some people worked hard to obtain(not money, you will keep your money and anyone in the negitive zone PM me about recovering some of that money) you mold a new image you wanna put up for MBSC. so think about it, debate over it and tell me what you think.

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28029
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo

CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:21 am

huh? what? okay... i am a foxtoy ._.

i voted yes. sounds like fun.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sat Dec 16, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:35 am

yeah I was kinda mad at first yesterday when all my post and shit was gone. I thought someone stole them so I went around putting my iron horse in the roots of peoples mouths.

But when I realized what you did, I thought about it for a while and realize it wouldn't be a bad idea to start new, but I know a few people on here aren't very active posters so this might be like peer pressure into making them post..but..idk..I myself agree with it but I'd think you might wanna reconsider what I just said.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:42 am

Rosalind Starling wrote:
yeah I was kinda mad at first yesterday when all my post and shit was gone. I thought someone stole them so I went around putting my iron horse in the roots of peoples mouths.

But when I realized what you did, I thought about it for a while and realize it wouldn't be a bad idea to start new, but I know a few people on here aren't very active posters so this might be like peer pressure into making them post..but..idk..I myself agree with it but I'd think you might wanna reconsider what I just said.

I agree, not all of us are happy go lucky posters. but i see it as a challenge because half the time i get bored because i have the highest rank possible, and i got all this enless money from it, and it feels like i just rushed through it and never really got to enjoy it much, like..i felt like i connected more with people when i was ranking up. now when there was no more ranking up i dimmered down.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sat Dec 16, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zam
Hail To The King

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:48 am

Oh man that sucks, I knew you where talking about doing something about making the money system different, I just didn't know you would do something radical like clean the whole Off-Topic section (There was a lot of good stuff in there man Crying or Very sad). Well I honestly do think the problem was necroposting and unreasonable/short replies people did. EXIBIT A:http://nanook52hq.forummotions.com/u13

But on another note:
Nanook52 wrote:
BUT. if voted, i could remove all posts (exept the newest ones or posts of choice) and we can start over fresh. this would level the playing grounds for everyone, gives any one here a new start, make a new introduction, have a clean slate into how you wanna represent yourself.
This doesn't really seem like a great idea... I vote no. For reason that I think that some people here might agree. I come here just to see the posts and the social activity that happens, Posting for on this site and thinking its something competitive is a shame. This site lives on its community, not its strives for cheap chucky cheese stickers.

--

I FOUND YOU:

Last edited by Zamario on Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:59 am

I also agree. most of the time even the old post I look back at, and see that it shared a lot of memories but now I look back and I see most of them already gone. To me it does feel like its more of a who can post the most now and how fast can you rank up. I don't don't really mind that part but the cost it makes it look like one big competition and then that would automatically make people not wanna come on. now that I think about it that way I also vote no. keep any memories you didn't already remove and just pick up from here.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:05 am

well wait wait a minute now. this rank system really isnt new at all. and we been posting and creating memories with it still here and most of us was already in the making of ranking up.

but yea i happen to also agree that...with old post gone..if no one create any more gold digger posts anymore..people might tend to leave. BUT i happen to disagree with the fact people will turn into a competition because for one it doesnt matter who does it the fastest. simply because in the end we all get the same prize!!

and people that will continue to post more..because they want to create a more home environment like we used to. its no different then earning trophies or Achievements really, yeah its nice to try to get them but does it really mean anything? we been not thinking about the rank system, we been having fun posting together interacting becase we love the feeling we get when we do it, not because someone wants to win top score.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37766
Heroism : 37
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:17 am

i really can care less. simply because for one rank system or not i come to chill wit my niggas. and i dont blame nan for deleting a bunch of shit tho because most of it was someone bitching at someone about the dumbest shit, like someone makes one mistake and he's now shunned here. meaning most of that person post is gonna be shunned upon. clearing it all up give people clean slate tho and also it dont become a competition until you MAKE it one.

i had like 1,000 dedicated posts. meaning it was all post i did because i liked posting and chillin wit yall. lets be real, we all are cool ass individuals who like chillin with other cool ass indivuals. ranking up for competition should be the last thing on our minds.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:21 am

Drebin#69 wrote:
i really can care less. simply because for one rank system or not i come to chill wit my niggas. and i dont blame nan for deleting a bunch of shit tho because most of it was someone bitching at someone about the dumbest shit, like someone makes one mistake and he's now shunned here. meaning most of that person post is gonna be shunned upon. clearing it all up give people clean slate tho and also it dont become a competition until you MAKE it one.

i had like 1,000 dedicated posts. meaning it was all post i did because i liked posting and chillin wit yall. lets be real, we all are cool ass individuals who like chillin with other cool ass indivuals. ranking up for competition should be the last thing on our minds.

but what about the people who aren't as active on here? a lot of people have a plateful of things on their mind and don't have time

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
Rat

RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:35 am

what does that have to do with anything?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:42 am

Theres a difference between wishing for competition with posts and simply wanted something you earned back after it's been taken from you, personally i'm not a very active user anymore and this rather sucks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:44 am

as far as competition, if it's going to be made that way i'd rather leave the forum cause ya'll gonna win anyways.
Back to top Go down
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
Rat

RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:49 am

then i believe there should be a choice to keep your custom ranks

edit: nvm nan forgot to mention that part. soggy ass nigga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
Rat

RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:57 am

shit man why didnt you just make the new prestiage thing like make it after 200, people still rank up?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:58 am

thanks nan, but we're gonna have to decline that 2nd offer.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:37 pm

js
Nanook52 wrote:
but really, i cleaned out very old posts that was there, alot of them, more then 2,886 posts were deleted.
my estimate was pretty damn close >.>
Back to top Go down
Big Papa

Big Papa
GMP : 12512
Heroism : 29
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.12] E
R&D [Lv.293] S++
Support [Lv.61] D
Intel [Lv.278] S++
Medical [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:42 pm

Decision has been decided. Topic being locked

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: U mad??   

Back to top Go down

U mad??
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 1 Core (Website & Forum Discussion) :: Strut B (News and Updates)-
Jump to: