Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Wed Nov 22, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

A New Beginning~ Chapter 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seiko Shinohara
Japan's Cutest Sex Offender

GMP : 918
Heroism : 9
Old Location : SC
Buffalo

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.28] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.0] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Wed Apr 30, 2014 2:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

Chapter 2
Death Reincarnate

"Any last words "Field Marshall"?"

"Vector... Is.... Coming...."

"Cute...but Futile."

The gunshot sounded off, but nobody heard it.

Vector sat in the passenger seat of the Warthog, playing with the symbol on his necklace. Mark Richardson gave this to him one day, when he was a child. He said it was his good luck charm, and he had made his mark on history. he said, "I've made my mark on history. Now it's your turn. I give this to you, like my father before me. Cherish it and keep it with you. It's a piece of me.

"Just remember to always do the right thing and you have my support. No matter what it is."

As the gunshot sounded off, Vector's head shot back, and he snapped back into reality. He heard mark's words about the necklace in his head, then the gunshot sounded and now he's back here in the Warthog. trying to regather himself, he wonders how long he was daydreaming about the nightmarish memories of his past.

"Hey. You okay?" says a voice, familiar to him but... echoing.

"Huh? What?" replied Vector, shaking his head a bit, trying to regain himself. Puberty hit Vector like a freight train. His voice is deep, and he sounds like a combination of the future Heroes of the future army, the U.N.S.C.D.F., Commander Carter Alpha-259, and Petty Officer 2nd Class John Sierra-117.

"You alright? You act like you seen a ghost bro!" said Jason, the driver. He was a friend of Vector since they entered the military. In the Vermaak 88, you can enter the military at age 13, but you can only train, and then go into Reserves, or the Planetary Defense Branch. The Vermaak aren't too well known by any other races, and most the Vermaak ever see in Planetary Defense are GlobeX Civilian deployments to commit Criminal Activity. However, not too many Vermaak go into the 88 at age 13. It's extremely rare and the day after the death of Richardson, he joined. A few days later, he met Jason. Jason clearly saw he had his reasons, and Jason joined to avenge the fallen Vermaak soldiers, and their Field Marshall. With the same goals and reasons, they quickly bonded.

"Y-yea.. I'm fine. Had a flashback..." said Vector.

"You never told me much about your past. You just said you wanted to avenge Richardson. Come on, it's what friends are for." said Jason, curiously.

"Why don't you just go ahead and kiss me?" replied Vector jokingly, smirking under his helmet.

"Yea yea, in your dreams. But seriously, you haven't said hardly anything about your past. I'm starting to think you're like something that appears in a time of need. Like some kind of Superhero or some shit." says Jason, trying to convince him to talk.

"Richardson wasn't my friend. He was like a father to me. My caretaker... I can't let his death go unpunished." Vector said, looking up at the sun. Noon. "It's Peaklight, almost time for chow." he said, then looking to his left. "What the fuck?" he exclaims, running towards something in the distance.

"Vec... VECTOR WAIT! GET BACK HERE!" yells Jason, chasing after him.

Vector kneels down beside a man in a raccoon hat, laying with a bullet wound in his chest. The man was struggling to breathe.

"Kill.... him.... Kill the... Commander..." said the man, dropping back to the ground, coughing.

"Who did this? Tell me, I can get help!" said Vector frantically, trying to keep the man conscious.

"Your... comrades...." said the man, coughing up blood. "Your comrades... ordered by your commander, were sent to kill me... for speaking out against the government. Do not... let them... win" he said, going pale and slipping into the clutches of death. Vector laid him down and crossed his arms over his chest, a symbol of respect to the Vermaak, if you witnessed someone die in front of you, you'd cross their arms over their chest in memoriam and respect for the dead. It also meant, if they gave you a task upon death, you had to complete it before your own death, or die trying.

The task he had gotten was to kill their Commander, not Field Marshall. He took place of the Field Marshall, and since he has no combat experience, he's not a Field Marshall. But Vector has no problem with this task. He hates James now, due to James Petrovik going back on Richardson's request to appoint Vector Field Marshall when he came of age. He asked Vector multiple times, but Vector never felt ready to take on the task. Now he feels ready, but James is obsessed with power, becoming paranoid corrupted him. He even went as far as killing every single Vermaak 22 and 33 that opposed his unruly reign.
This is isn't a hard task. To get the required soldiers at least. His regiment, the 22nd, and their sister regiment, the 39th, all hate James Petrovik. Both regiments are maxed at 4000 soldiers, and they both have mostly light armor. Warthogs and Cougars. As far as heavy armor goes, combined, they have 3 tanks each, maxing out at 6. For Air they have Hornet V.T.O.L.s, and a secret weapon. AC-220 Gunships, or Vultures as they're more commonly known. 2 each, making out at 4 Vultures, these could give Vector and his Rebels the upper hand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa... We're going in BLIND? That's suicide!" protests Jason. "No scouting? No aerial recon?"

"We have to go in blind, we have too few snipers for effective scouting, and the Hornets will be shot down. They keep a tight lock on air traffic there, ID code doesn't check out, the send in the Hawks, Hornets, hell, maybe even a fighter squadron. We also need to re-color the blue on our uniforms to red, and vehicles, and recode our HUDs. Can't have any friendly fire. And any civilians that wanna join our freedom fighter group in the middle of the fray might end up joining the wrong side, don't want that either. And besides, Any good rebel needs to be different." exclaimed Vector, getting a bit too excited.

"You're enjoying this aren't you?" asked Jason.

"Don't worry, we've got this." Said Vector reassuringly. "I'm not your normal soldier."

"You always say that." says Jason.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vector and his infantry march to Concordia, the Vermaak capital in the Western hemisphere of Pangaea. He has light armor fallowing a ways behind, they're meant to come in after the Rebels clear a path a decent ways into the city.

They  reached the suburbs, and began shooting any Vermaak Soldiers they saw, at the moment only a few patrols. Vector fired a burst from his M8A1 Assault Rifle into one of the Vermaak Loyalists, all 7 rounds hitting him, the lights on his armor blinking out of existence as the bullets tore into him, making him shake violently as the final round breaks into the visor, knocking him off of his feet. 4 rounds in the chest, 3 rounds into the visor, all 3 making it through.
Vector and his forces began running through the streets, shooting any Vermaak Soldier they saw, and rushing civilians into their houses, trying to get them out of the way of danger. Vector made it to the city, his entire force still intact, not a single loss. But now it'll be a lot tougher. They came tot he city, running up onto a roadblock. Vector commanded his units to keep rushing forward, in his words, "Bumrush the blockade, tear into it and move the roadblock out of the way, make way for the armor!" and they do exactly that, slaughtering any Enemy Vermaak in their way, clearing the roadblock and driving the warthogs and barricades out of the street, then continuing forward.

Now in the city, Vector and his units, which by the way have units with Hardened Treated Titanium Riot Shields, made to absorb energy weapons fire, and deflect projectiles. They're at the head of the assault, at each stop they turn to a Phalanx, and slowly move forward, acting as mobile cover for they're comrades, and with this tactic, the enemy Vermaak are quickly cut down.

Soon, Vector and his forces are at an intersection, with half a mile left to march to the Presidential building, but the roads were blocked off, and they were surrounded by roadblocks. All 3 ways they could have gone to go around were blocked, and they were trapped.

Vector ordered his units into a shield wall formation, and they followed his command, with shields all around them, they had some protection against the bullets pouring onto them. Vector stood up and fired a short burst into 3 Vermaak enemies, rushing towards, the formation. The bursts hit their targets, tearing into them. Jason fires 3 rounds from his SMR rifle, mid range scope, semi automatic. Each round hit's their target, 2 int he chest, tearing through the soldiers armor, and 1 in the neck. He falls, gripping his throat, and collapses onto the ground.
Vector drops his clip and reloads,  then fires at a target, 10 rounds exit the barrel and make their mark on a Vermaak soldier, sprinting towards the formation. Each round tears into his chest, and he shakes violently with each round that hits him, blood soaking through his uniform before he even hits the ground. He drops and rolls onto his stomach, unmoving.

Jason fires 4 rounds, each hitting their mark, 1 in the arm, 2 in the chest, and one breaking the visor, snapping his head back violently, taking him off of his feet, and he flails in the air a bit, then lands on his back, the lights of his armor flickering out of existence.

Vector takes down 2 more enemies, reloads, and then speaks.  "Good news, and bad news. Which one first?" he says, pretty chipper for someone in this situation.

"I could really use some good news right now." replies Jason, firing one round into the gut of a Vermaak Loyalist, causing him to faceplant onto the asphalt.

"Good news is, we were making good time. Bad news is, Keyword: Were." says Vector, the soldier beside him taking a round straight in the neck, making a nasty sounding choking noise, and he drops onto his back, dead.

"I thought the bad news was there's people everywhere trying to kill us?" says Jason, reloading.

"No, that's the fun part." exclaims Vector, reloading, then tossing a grenade and unloading his entire clip at random enemy targets, cutting them down one by one, a couple round breaking through the visors of enemies, and their armor illuminations flicker into blackness, blending in with the grayness of the armor. The grenade explodes, killing 5 Vermaak, and launching 3 of them into the air. Vector then barks a command, loudly, over the comm system in his units helmets. "All Units, Charge Blades! Engage!" and he lets his rifle hang behind him, unsheathes his machete and charges towards the enemies. His entire infantry force does the same.

Jason follows Vector, repeating under his breath, "Bad idea.... Bad idea!" However, Vector made the perfect call at the right time. The massive horde of machete weilding soldiers charging towards the Vermaak Loyalists caught them by surprise, and they didn't know how to react. Some were scrambling to grab their machetes, others weren't sure whether to shoot, or to run.

Vector strikes his machete down onto an enemy Vermaak, but he managed to grab his machete in time to block it. Vector smirks under his helmet, dragging the blade down, causing it to make a screeching sound. The way Vector fights and acts in melee combat instills fear into even GlobeX soldiers. It's as if he's a blood crazed killer. And it doesn't lessen their fear any more, considering Vermaak melee weapons are the strongest weapons known in the galaxy. With their Hardened Treated Titanium, the blades won't even bend in the slightest nano-meter when used to stab someone, or something.  Vector's machete didn't even chink, chip, nothing, as the blade dragged against the other blade, then he lifted it off the blade and swung the blade. Diagonal left, down; blocked. Diagonal right, down; blocked. Stab, gut; deflected. Vector stood, smirking underneath his helmet. He chuckled and swung the blade, in a circle at his right side, and brought the blade down, vertically, again. His opponent blocked it, and Vector swings the machete from right to left at his opponents waist, and it gets blocked and pushed away. Vector lifts the machete turning and blocking an attack from another enemy, and he strikes him, dismembering his arm, then drives the blade directly through his abdomen, quickly snatching it out of his body, the enemy drops to his knees, then collapses backwards. Vector turns around in time to grab his opponent's blade arm, and headbutts him, cracking his enemy's visor in an X shape, then knees him in the stomach and slams the pummel of his machete's handle onto his neck, twice. Vector turns his head and lifts up his machete, blocking two attacks. The sound of metal on metal rings out loudly, then is replaced with the sound of steel on bone as Vector strikes, his blade cutting halfway through the neck of his enemy. He snatches his blade out of his enemy's neck, and the soldier drops to his knees, and then collapses face first onto the asphalt. Vector opens his helmet to expose his eyes, forehead, and the top of his head, and looks down upon his opponent with condescending eyes and a furrowed brow.

"What we have done for ourselves alone dies with us. What we have done for others, and the world, remains immortal. What have you done lately?" says Vector, then he turns his hand, so that the blood covered blade is pointing downward, and drives the machete deep into the soldier's body, severing his arteries, and then removing the blade quickly, blood dripping from the end of the blade and onto the pavement. Blood pours from the soldier's wound, soaking his uniform quickly and the soldier looks up at him, clutching his neck where the wound is and says in a dying, painful voice:

"You're.... not.... sane...." and then he collapses onto his front, head turned to the right. He twitches a small bit, but then stops moving as blood pours from his body and into the street. Vector stays silent, then nods his head in respect for the fallen soldier, and continues fighting anyone who dares challenge him in the fight.

Vector, Jason, and 90% of Vector's force emerges victorious in this skirmish, and they were seriously outnumbered, 6 to 1. Vector flicks his machete to the ground, blood flying from the blade to the asphalt, then he sheathes the blade and holds onto his rifle again, then barks another command. "Local Units, form up on me, time to march on the Presidential Building. Armor, move in! Hornets, do a recon run and tell me what the road ahead and the Presidential Grounds look like." And in response he got a lot of "Yes sir!" and "Moving to location."
Vector and his infantry march, and soon are joined by the Armored Units, 4 Challenger Tanks and 2 Grizzly "Super-Tanks" as they're called, because they have Canister Shot, 2 main cannons, and 2 MG turrets. The Main Cannons and Canister Shot use Nanite Technology, allowing for infinite ammo and quick reload. The main cannons, however, reload much faster. The MG turret's use an Energy Projectile, or Nexus Energy, ammunition, as all Vermaak Machine Gun Turrets, on any vehicle, have. The usage of Nexus Energy allows for infinite ammo. But it doesn't take away the overheat, meaning it has a short cooldown time. Nexus Energy is also used for Spec Ops, or Elite Vermaak Soldiers, weapons. And Nexus Energy is useful in another way. It's used as fuel for the Vermaak Air Units, and the Vermaak 88 Navy. This fuel can be created with reactor(s) in the back of the ships, allowing infinite fuel, and if the reactors fail, the energy is automatically stored by the Reactors, allowing the ships to have reserved fuel for at least a month, and it's also converted into electricity and ammo for the ships turrets and electrical needs. Plasma is used for Missiles in the Vermaak military, but not for RPG's.

Vector commands his infantry to spread out and make way for the armor to pass, followed by Warthogs, and then form up together again. Meanwhile Vector hasn't received word from his Hornets. A little worried, he calls in to check on them.

"Hornets, I asked you to do aerial recon of the Presidential Grounds, and got no response. Do you read?" he says.

"Hornet's up and Reading you perfectly. However, we didn't Recieve that message, Commander." replies one of the Hornet pilots.

"Can you do Recon at the moment?" asks Vector.

"Yes Sir" responds the pilot.

"I need it, ASAP. We're closing in and making good time." replies Vector.

"AV-14's moving" answers the Pilot, leading his Squad to fly over the Presidential Grounds. He intended to fly back to his current location after.

Vector keeps marching his infantry and armor to the Presidential building, and after a few moments he get's a report from his Hornets.

"Commander, do you read?" asks the pilot.

"Continue Pilot. What's your report?" responds Vector immediatey after.

"Commander, there's not many Specs down there at the moment but we saw a battalion moving for the Grounds out there. If you want, we can engage." reported the pilot.

After a little bit of thinking, Vector replies, "Weapons Free. All AV-14's move to the location and do strafing runs into the battalion. Make sure none reach the Grounds."

"Hornet's up and flying." says one pilot.
"AV-14's moving." says another.

Vector continues his march. His soldiers say a lot of things during the march. Vector hears some things that make him smile and chuckle along the way. Some things even on comms. But Vector didn't care. He wasn't too tight on random things. Disobeying orders, he was a little light on too. He didn't punish as much as he did listen to problems. He was the Commander of his Regiment, and his Regiment liked it that way. They even say they'd rather have him than anyone else. He takes charge, but at the same time shows a lot of compassion, while enforcing the rules. One soldier even said "You can look at him and tell he gives a fuck about everyone in the Regiment, even through that helmet he never takes off. Sometimes he gives too much of a fuck, but that's fine. He's probably the best Commander I've ever had."

Vector contiued listening to his soldiers talk, chuckling at most of the things they said.
"Mission: Top Secret.... Destination: Unknown.... Gettin' a little tired of that shit James." says one on comms.
"Never a Pelican around when you need one." says one, not on comms.
"Hey, I can start a campfire with this." says another.
"Why do we always have to clean up the mess?" says another one.
"Yep. Everything's great. Perfectly fine.... I need a job...." says one on comms.
"Hey. I can read you're mind. Yep... Aaaaand I'm gettin' nothin'. C'mon. Think of somethin' Anything." says one.
"Command, Ricks is a horrible driver, we're gonna need a replacement. Over." says the passenger of a Warthog.

Vector decided to march his infantry ahead of the Armor, Cougars, and Warthogs, and finally reached the Grounds, and the Spec ops units had simply a small force, maxing out at least 500 men, at the ready. But they had 4 warthogs, turrets ready, and at least 6 MG emplacements. Not to mention a lot of defensive positions everywhere, from the streets, all the way back to the Presidential Building. And the Presidential building has a massive lawn. And I don't use massive lightly. And there's no telling how many were inside. The presidential building was massive as well, having 4 floors, and a wide foundation.
Vector turns on his comm system and says "The time has come for Revolution. We don't take any prisoners. And we don't take any shit. We haven't yet, and we're not gonna start now. Let's show them the true power of the Vermaak 88!!!" Exclaims Vector, his entire force cheering, raising their weapons into the air in their battle cry. Some raise their machete's into the air and scream, shaking their weapons furiously in possibly the loudest battle cry ever heard by Vermaak ears. Soon they begin chanting "Freedom! Liberty! Life! Freedom! Liberty! Life! For the Republic! For the Republic! For the Republic!" and continue chanting "For the Republic!" continuously until Vector quiets them.

Vector quiets his soldiers, and the follows his command to silence. They stand there, rifles ready, unmoving. Like a statue in the wind, they remain unmoving until the order to move is given.

"Forward! March!" shouts Vector over the comms. And upon this command, in perfect sync, his infantry begin marching, each step in unison. They continue marching for 85 feet, and then Vector gives the final command in formation.

"Disperse."

Vector gives this command, and his units break into squads, and run for the cover of buildings, cars, anything that seemed perfectly bulletproof at the time. The instant they begin breaking, bullets begin flying towards them.

"Hornet's need a little air support here. Too many gun emplacements! Can you lend us a hand!?!" says Vector over comms.

"No can do, Commander! We need everyone we can have here in the skies at our location. Give us 5 minutes and we'll be coming your way." says an AV-14 pilot.

"Alright men. New objective. Hold out until we can get Air Support!" screams Vector.

"Hold out? Just call the Vultures!" says one of Vector's men.

"That comes later Corporal. Too many guns down there right now." says Vector.

"WHY ARE WE STANDING HERE SERGEANT?!" screams another of his soldiers.

Vector looks at him confused. "Isn't it obvious?" he responds.

"I'm wondering why we just sit here, when we could take the cover over there and turn the emplacements around, and use them against the enemies." replies the soldier.

"Obviously, that was my plan, but we'll need something to take the attention from us while we spin the emplacements, otherwise, we'll be cut down. And we needed a path for the armor. Speaking of which.... here the armor comes now." Vector says, cheerily, then turns on his comms systems again. "Warthogs, disengage and clear that gun emplacement! Make way for the infantry!" he shouts. "Infantry, wait for my signal!"

The infantry sat quietly, lying in wait for the signal as warthogs quickly passed by one by one, guns blazing. vector then drops his hand and shouts "NOW!" He and his infantry charge out of cover. Sprinting to the barricade, guns blazing. Infantry jump over the barricade, and grab the turrets, carrying them back to the other side of the barricades to set them up. Energy Projectiles can be heard sizzling against the barricades before long. Vector's men get the turrets up and he orders someone to take control of them. two soldiers step up to take control of the turrets, one of them immediately grabbing the gun and firing, shouting "I cant believe they let me do this!!!" with a maniacal laugh. Vermaak re feared in combat, because they are very disciplined and have amazing composure. While humans will freeze up in combat at times because the scene is too much for them to take in, and it overwhelms their minds, causing them to freeze up. Vermaak can handle much much more. They never freeze up. Another reason they're feared so much is the literal fact that Vermaak put on a personality in combat that is very different from their natural behavior. They pretend to be mentally unstable, disciplined, ruthless murdering maniacs when in combat. Some do it more extreme than others, and when others do it, it's just downright terrifying. It's an extreme tactic, but it's done by many animals as well, however, not to make them seem mentally unstable. Animals, even back in the age of Dinosaurs, and long before them, used tactics to make themselves seem much more dangerous than they really were, in order to warn off predators. The Vermaak make themselves seem mentally unstable killing machines to instill fear into their enemies. A scared enemy is likely to make more mistakes than a confident/optimistic enemy. Vector himself does it to instill fear into his enemies, even though he has the skill of a super soldier simply because he trains so often, and is always on the alert, even when he's alone in his own room.

The other infantry, majority, jump over the barricades and charge into combat. Guns blazing, grenades flying, soldiers on both sides dying, being injured. The battle hasn't even been going on for 5 minutes and it's already turned into a Hell-Zone. Infantry rush continuously onward, and when they finally get close enough, the Spec Ops fall back to another barricade, while the rebels turn those 2 turret emplacements around. Suddenly, as Vector walks towards the Special Ops soldiers at the next barricade, his infantry are sprinting along behind him, as the slow down to his pace a blue beam hits one of his soldiers directly beside him, and he looks back at the soldier it hits just as it streaks in front of his face and makes contact with the soldier, causing him to literally lose his footing and seemingly float, slow motion, in midair. Vector's head flicks towards the building it came from as a few soldiers kneels down to check on the injured ally.

"Spec Ops Snipers..." Vector mumbles under his own breath. readying his rifle, he aims down the iron sights until he has the silhouette bump on the rooftop in the middle of the sight. "Merry Christmas..." he says through his teeth, and taps the trigger, firing a single round. Time seemed to stay slowed as the bullet flied through the air, spinning. As the bullet reached the sniper, it launched through his visor and through his skull, shattering out of the back of his skull and slamming against the back of the helmet. His head launched back and his body fell backward as the lights and neon illuminations of his armor struggled to stay alive, but ultimately flickered out of existence.

Vector gives the final official order that would be the deciding factor in the battle. He does it on a quick thought of how many Vermaak were marching towards the Presidential Building at this very moment. Scared for the Vermaaks lives, he says through comms.

"Infantry, attack, kill anything that gets in your way of the Presidential Building.... Air units, move in. Vultures, engage."

Through the uproar of screams and battle cries that arise from his infantry he hears a few words that spark hope into every single one of his Rebels.

"Vultures, Inbound."

Within the next minute, slowly, 4 massive ships with dual cannons on 2 sides of the nose rise and fall over  some buildings, and the infantry cheer and begin fighting with renewed vigor. Some Vermaak Special Forces begin charging towards Vectors infantry in a last ditch attempt to cut down a significant amount of the massive horde, and spark slight signs of routing them away from their corrupt leader. Others simply fire in their direction, knowing they might hit someone hostile. Anyone who charged was shot down almost immediately. Easily within the first 10 steps they took. Explosions rang out and were seen amongst the crowd of infantry, as bodies were dismembered, and flew outwards from the epicenter of the explosions as the Vultures Main Cannons fired. They launched their Air to Air plasma missiles from the plasma modules at the rear on the backs of the massive Gunships, and the missiles tore through the air and exploded as soon as they made contact with Vermaak F-69, and AV-14 V.T.O.L.s, and their "Hawk" V.T.O.L.s. Hawks were the Attack "Chopper" cousins of the Hornets. It can be easily described to humans as "Hornets are the "Hinds" and Hawks are the "Apaches". Falcons are the "Blackhawks" and F-69s are the Hover Jets from Hell."

Then the deciding phrase was spoken by one of the Vulture pilots.

"Unleashing Hell."

In unison, the Vultures unleashed a mega barrage from their backs, the Archer Plasma Modules on their backs unleashed a torrent of blue "Firefly" Homing Plasma Missiles. It was a beautiful spectacle to witness as the blue plasma streaked in an arc from the back of the ships and towards the ground. Vector calls it "The Calm Before the Storm" due to how beautiful it is, and how it's so destructive. The Fireflies pounded into the enemy forces, bodies flew about. The force had been decimated by the plasma missiles. The few that were left retreated to the Presidential Building. Vector counted them as his forces cut them down, he made out 32, out of the 250 that were left. Nobody reached the Building.

Vector congratulated his forces, and marched them tot he building, taking a platoon inside. he readied his rifle as the 48 men followed him inside. Jason was in tow, staying behind him every step he took. Vector opened the door slowly, holding his index finger on the trigger, holding  it with his right hand. He pulled the trigger and held it suddenly after the door opened, and held the door with his left hand. Barely reacting to the recoil, he let go of the trigger and watched the soldiers drop. 4 dead, 16 rounds spent, 16 rounds left. Vecotr motioned his left hand after leaning against the door for his men to follow him, and began moving. He knew soldiers would begin moving to their posts, and sprinting to the entrance he took.

He had cleared 3 floors easily with few casualties. Vector's infantry are undoubtedly loyal to him. They've had moments where they didn't trust his judgement, but he always proved they had misplaced their trust if it wasn't in him. He was a great leader. Now they learned to trust him indefinitely, even if it meant his death, and the death of his entire regiment, he'd never lead them astray. Vector suddenly unloads an entire clip, reloads, and sprints to a corner. His soldiers realized he had cut down a Vermaak in Active Camo. Reserved specifically for the Scouts of the Vermaak Elite Guard. He says in comms calmly, his deep, almost unrealistic voice "Stay calm, stay frosty. Ghosts could be anywhere. Be on the lookout for any bend in the environment. Active Camo distorts the air and light around the wearer."

He ready's his rifle and looks around the corner, seeing nothing he motions to keep moving and calls for his platoon's squads to sweep and clear, search, and destroy any Vermaak they see, and tells Alpha Squad to stay with him. Jason, being placed in Bravo Squad, leads them away. Vector and Alpha Squad keep moving, rifles ready. Vector kept his rifle outstretched, aimed, and ready to fire, as if he was aiming at someone in front of him, but he looked around.

Suddenly, something lands from an above rafter, onto the floor in front of Vector. Vector looks up and fires, but the rifle is dropped, as if it was slapped from his hands. The light and air distorts around a humanoid figure, which kicks the rifle from his hands as it lands. vector punches with his left, then spins around after punching with his right, and kicks with his left foot with a side kick. Vector ducks, as the distorted humanoid lunged forward and Vector moves forward, turns around and managed to kick the apparition in it's side with a roundhouse kick to the waist, his titanium greave slamming into something metal, hard, making a crunch sound, like metal being crushed. The apparition flickers several times as the Active Camo module was destroyed, quite literally rendered useless. Vector kicked the Vermaak soldier in the back of the knee and a pop noise was heard. So was a painful scream, as the Vermaak dropped backwards, his knee snapped out of joint.

"A good ambush... Not professionally executed however." Said Vector, picking up his rifle and unloading a long burst into the visor of the attacker, and he moves once again through the corridor.

Vector makes it to the hallway where the Vermaak President was hiding in his office.

"Form up. Get ready for Breach." says Vector, and he and his squad, 6 one one side of the door, 6 on the other, form up, and Vector nods at the person across from him. The soldier nods back and Vector  gets away from the wall, and slams his foot into the door, kicking it open, and he rushes in, time seemingly slowing down as he looks around, then seeing the President, James Petrovik, holding a TAC .45  straight at Vectors head, and Vector on instinct aims, and pulls the trigger.

James is shot once in the stomach, and falls backwards. Vector walks up to him casually.

"Looks like you're impeached James. It was a good run. Too bad the people didn't agree... Such a shame..." Vector says jokingly, shaking his head.

"You aren't fit to be a leader. I was going to lead the Vermaak to the glory it deserves." James says, breathing loudly, and painfully, blood soaking his business suit.

"I'm was always fit to be one. I just wasn't ready. You were doing good until I turned you down that one last time. Then you became corrupt." Vector says, correcting James.

"I'm not corrupt. You are..." says James.

"I'm not the one killing my own race because they told me No." says Vector, and he aims his M8A1 at James' head and pulls the trigger.

"Mister! ... President..." says a man in a white lab coat, rushing into the office. Alpha Squad turns and aims at him and Vector turns his upper body around, turnign his head to look at the  Scientist.

"Didn't anyone ever teach you to knock?" Vector exclaims with a humorous attitude.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You... You shot the president!!" says the Scientist, horrified.

"Eh... His term was a little overdue by a month anyways. What's the problem? You didn't hear the gunfire everywhere?" says Vector.

"Yea but... I didn't think you'd make it this far..." says the Scientist.

"Don't worry. I'm the new Field Marshall. I'll ensure the Vermaak are taken care of. Every last one of us. Now what did you rush in here for?" Vector exclaims, trying to calm the Scientist.

"It's the expedition. They're returning. They're only a few weeks away from Pangaea." says the Scientist excitedly, as if there really wasn't a dead body in the room.

"The Experiment?!" Vector replies, shocked. "It's been years since they were sent out."

"They're in trouble. There's a fleet not far from them." Says the Scientist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

--

Last edited by Seiko Shinohara on Fri May 16, 2014 11:38 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!! FINISHED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got out of it for a while but i finished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37513
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
MB Location : Citadelle Laferrière | Rooftops

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Tue May 20, 2014 10:53 am

well the story all together seems to hold itself up on its own with its own metal struture, then you got Vector and his crew which to me vector looks like a protagonist in the story.

then Globex encounter along with Vermaak which makes a good backsetting story with this huge war between the two.

more importantly it has big words in it ._.

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Seiko Shinohara
Japan's Cutest Sex Offender

GMP : 918
Heroism : 9
Old Location : SC
Buffalo

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.28] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.0] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Tue May 20, 2014 4:18 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
well the story all together seems to hold itself up on its own with its own metal struture, then you got Vector and his crew which to me vector looks like a protagonist in the story.

then Globex encounter along with Vermaak which makes a good backsetting story with this huge war between the two.

more importantly it has big words in it ._.

Vector is the main protagonist. .-. GlobeX actually had control over their homeworld after a massive war betwen them after the Vermaak Republic (The Americans of the planet) won their World War II, a 100 year war between every military power on the planet of Pangaea, named aptly in the Vermaak Language as standing for "Ancient World" or "Home of the Ancients". after the Vermaak Republic came out as a Superpower, GlobeX began their assault, starting witht he weakest, the African Continent of the planet, AKA "Refugee Country" where PMC factions are at war for the continent. after that, GlobeX began workign through the Weakest to the strongest. the Vermaak Republic steps in and helps former enemies to survive by evacuating their countries and giving them homes on their continent, by first taking over the Southern American continent of Pangaea, with an alliance offering. then they began using that place as a refugee continent for them. drafting all able bodied men into their army, and takign the fight to GlobeX.

GlobeX won ._.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Extreme Neko Badge
New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 28017
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Wed May 21, 2014 4:59 pm

Fuck Globex v.v

they meanies D:

*squeals and hides my face* they took my lolipop v.v

--

Hello Guest, Today is Wed Nov 22, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room

Sticky Bomb

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:18 am

Fuck Globex. Aih'd Take dem all out wif just a Potato Launcher and 3 fiddlesticks. e.e

okay so, half baked, Caroyln read your shit and was like, "it sounds like some video game that should have been made years ago for PS3." (yis she gets high nao. actually a prescription)

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gary
Topic Sizzler
Topic Sizzler

FOXHOUND

GMP : 22777
Heroism : 6
Old Location : Underground Alliance
Dog
MB Location : Strut K Sickbay

Ruger SR 556
Makarov
Blade of Diplomacy
CPU Intel Pentium Dual Core thing.
GPU Something that involves Nvidia?
RAM 2GB
FUL [Lv.80] B
BSL [Lv.20] E
RDL [Lv.88] B+
BRL [Lv.94] A
IUL [Lv.101] S
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.70] C

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:33 pm

very interesting start of a story. i am liking how you collided your favorite entites into your little storyline here. like the vermaak and halo stuffs.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Extreme Neko Badge
New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 28017
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Sat Dec 06, 2014 1:38 am

Cindy's sister should never get baked. and i agree roger lulz.

but what i like the most is even though with those entities its still her own creative work. didnt just copy some ideas from someone else and slapped it together like a terrible ham sandwhich. also i think this one is outdated .-.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Wed Nov 22, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

GMP : 0
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:06 pm

She gave up on it because she's a lazy ass. I decided after she somehow got me all uppity about it, I'll take it over, and chapter 3 in almost finished. However out of this came my other story about the guy who got hit by a bus.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger

Get Fucked Kid
Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 41855
Heroism : 23
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:47 pm

This reminds me of my old Kindergarden days. i use to have a portal vortex realm that lead to a different dimension. only problem is. i was a kid and had no idea what the fuck a vortex realm or dimension was so i called it planet Gangsta. but yeah they had a clone me as emperor, and it had events leading to a great war i called when i was 10 HyperDoom 12. its like puttin World War 3 with some space age flo and of course other childish things like ice cream sandwich space droneships.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:40 pm

Yay.

Ice Cream.

So yummy. And DELISHISH.

You were saying?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 41855
Heroism : 23
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning~ Chapter 2   Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:45 pm

@Unbroken Sovereignty wrote:
Yay.

Ice Cream.

So yummy. And DELISHISH.

You were saying?
The Fleets were battle ready tho. it was equipped with vulcan cannons crazy enough and Radomes. the defense shield system is something similar you'd find master chief usin. i dare you to take a bite out dat shit lol

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]