Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Wed Oct 18, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:06 pm

i got bored. decided to start looping a bunch of BGM i got laying everywhere in my pooter. will be added to the player soon.



this one consists a loop...inside a loop...twice ._.

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:18 pm

I never played the game so idk how it sounds compared to the original but to me it sounds like a perfect job! o.o

--


Hello Guest, Today is Wed Oct 18, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82691
Heroism : 76
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)


Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:27 pm

Naomi Nakashima wrote:
I never played the game so idk how it sounds compared to the original but to me it sounds like a perfect job! o.o

its exactly like the original lol
hailey needs a ps3 bad e_e

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:30 pm

Light5hade wrote:
Naomi Nakashima wrote:
I never played the game so idk how it sounds compared to the original but to me it sounds like a perfect job! o.o

its exactly like the original lol
hailey needs a ps3 bad e_e

well not exactly like the original. because when you fight her, her actions trigger different parts of the audio.

i just looped the parts i heard alot lol

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82691
Heroism : 76
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)


Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 3:39 pm

Nanook52 wrote:
Light5hade wrote:
Naomi Nakashima wrote:
I never played the game so idk how it sounds compared to the original but to me it sounds like a perfect job! o.o

its exactly like the original lol
hailey needs a ps3 bad e_e

well not exactly like the original.  because when you fight her, her actions trigger different parts of the audio.

i just looped the parts i heard alot lol

oh ._.

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Pebbles
Intermediate Poster II
Intermediate Poster II
avatar

Nothing

The Devils Messenger
GMP : 9587
Heroism : -1
Old Location : netherrealms
Dog
AK4C7-Custom Mod 0
1191 Silver Baller AMT
XM1212 Custom
Fiber Wire
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core 4.5ghz OC
GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5
RAM 32GB
FUL [Lv.70] C
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.20] E
BRL [Lv.22] E
IUL [Lv.76] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.20] E

PostSubject: Re: Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)   Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:53 pm

at 1:42 it plays an X amount of times until another event happens such as shooting her until she hides. then it usually fades into 0:15 on a loop until you find her. which then causes another loop at 0:33 or 1:42 again.

so looping 1:42 was a smart choice but i would personally looped 0:33 and 0:15 as well a few times with in the tracks double loop.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82691
Heroism : 76
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)


Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:44 pm

Pebbles wrote:
at 1:42 it plays an X amount of times until another event happens such as shooting her until she hides. then it usually fades into 0:15 on a loop until you find her. which then causes another loop at 0:33 or 1:42 again.

so looping 1:42 was a smart choice but i would personally looped 0:33 and 0:15 as well a few times with in the tracks double loop.

DAAAAAAAAAAMN
someone knows there mgs e_e

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
 
Laughing Octopus Battle Theme (Custom Looped)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ironside theme time
» Dragon Rider a Stikfas Custom
» BTP- Battle Forged Daemonhunters
» Battle for the Abyss
» Battle In a frozen hell.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: Enterainment :: Music-
Jump to: