Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Sep 24, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

The Creator: Evolution is Power

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

GMP : 0
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Chapter 2
Lets Get Started

Since I don't want to bore you with the details, lets skip ahead a bit. So now, a few days have passed. Now everyone is wondering what's going on and why I'm alive. So, I had managed to work out the strange occurrences. Apparently, I have powers. Whoop de doo. Let's test them out I said, nothing could go wrong I said. I damn near blew my hand off trying to throw a grenade when I figured out I could do that shit, because I'm such a genius to not remember "Hey, those things get real dangerous when you pull the pin." Anyways, after some practice I decided to work on the teleportation some more. Now, things get serious.

So I put on a bandana after apparently materializing it from thin air, and went out for a bit. I was running was running when it hit me like a brick and I was surprised I hadn't noticed. I felt lighter. I decided to stop and take a break, then noticed I had been running for some time and hadn't broken a sweat. I looked and I wasn't a chubby human teddy bear anymore. I wasn't fit like a bodybuilder but I didn't have the extra weight weighing me down anymore. And Apparently I can also run for forever, I ran to the city from home. I teleported to the rooftop and across them, I looked down when I heard voices, trying to not get spotted, and saw an opportunity. There was a young girl being mugged in an alley by 4 men.

"Let's test my limits.... It would be nice to level with my abilities and find when and when isn't a good time to use certain ones." I thought to myself. I jumped down and landed on my feet as if jumping from the 4 step in a flight of stairs. Was easy, but it was from 2 stories... yea. Big improvement.

"Come on bitch give us the money!" said one, he clearly didn't hear me drop from the roof.

"Hey. Where the fuck did he come from?" said the only one that noticed me. His Latino buddy let go of her arm and pulled out his gun, saying firmly "Where did you come from amigo?"

"Oh. Nowhere in particular... just dropped in to give a special message." I said, pointing up to the roof. "Wanna hear it?"

They looked at each other, then back at me. I decided to get their attention. I teleported, jumping closer from my current spot, to being 4 feet away from the Hispanic gunman.

"Hi." I said rather chipper, and dashed forward with a teleport, punching him in the shoulder, knocking him back a decent bit, and watched him collapse onto his back, then I teleported again, stomping on his gut and once more teleporting, as if dashing, to the next guy to my left, backhanding him out cold, then once more teleporting behind me from there to kick the 3rd guy int the wall with a satisfying crunch, and lastly teleported into the air slightly, and roundhouse kicked the last guy directly into the neck. I was planning on making a smooth recovery and escape without the girl noticing a chance to ask me who I was but that didn't go as planned. She grabbed my forearm and I looked back at her, bandana still hasn't moved from my face at all.

"Who.... What.... are you?" she asked.

"You okay?" I asked.

"I'm fine- What the hell are you?!" she said louder, clearly afraid.

"Relax..... take a deep breath.... You have a knack for runnin' into trouble don't you?" I said.

"What are you talking about...?" she said, confused.

"First I had to push you out they way of a bus, now I save you from being mugged. Anything else you need? Couple bucks? Free couch...? A new house? Oh, I know! How about a Luxury Yacht? I can put your name on iiiit.... Come on, it's free!" I said, cocky as hell, but friendly.

Her face went ghostly pale as soon as I mentioned the bus. "It can't be.... it can't be you that's impossible how can it be you I watched you get run over by the-"

"Come on lady, lets make some complete sentences here.... Can't understand you when you're talking at 500 miles an hour.... Oh, how about a puppy? Want a Chihuahua or a Shitzu? Or a Yorkie. Yorkie's are fluffy. Come oooon, ya know you want a puppy." I continued, trying to lighten the mood.

"How are you alive? You were proven dead at the hospital and stayed dead." She said, still in denial.

"Magic..." I said, making magical hand motions. So magical.

"Yea yea, stop being cocky and answer me! I want answers!" she said.

"If I knew the answers I'd give them to you. Now, about that yacht..." I continued.

"I DON'T WANT A YACHT!!!!!!!!!!!" she yelled.

"But.... Luxury....." I said pretending to be sad.

"How are you alive? At least answer that." She said.

"I touched this cloud of color. I have no Idea what the hell it was but I woke up in my coffin. That's about all I know." I explained.

"How did you even t-" She began.

"I was a ghost, okay? Don't get all Ghost-ist on me." I said, being cocky once more.

"Okay.... Okay..." she replied, slightly backing off.

"Need someone to walk you home?" I offered, holding my hand out.

"No thanks.... I live down the road in an apartment complex. My bike is over there." she said, grabbing my hand. I helped her up and brushed some leaves and dirt off of her white hoodie.

"Oh. Alright then. Puppy and Yacht offer still going... Going once...." I said.

"Don't want any." she responded.

"Going twice....!" I continued.

"Nope..." She replied.

"Two and a half...?" I said pretty high pitched.

"Can I have a yorkie?" She said with puppy eyes.

"Knew you'd come around." I said. "Unfortunately I have no dogs for sale. Christmas is around the corner though. Don't call me a douche just yet. Wait until I fail to bring it by Christmas because of my shit memory."

"Aww..... I really wanted that yorkie." She said frowning.

"Remember, Christmas!" I said. "See ya later." I continued, waving, and turned around, took a few steps and disappeared out of her sight.

I teleported around from rooftop to rooftop, running and jumping, evading and sliding around obstacles, and teleporting around when needed.

"Woo!!! Only way to travel!!!" I screamed, excited. Mainly about the lack of excess weight I used to have. I wanted to always lose weight but was so lazy. Now I'm fit, alive, and can teleport. I came home and teleported to the front door, opened it as to not scare the shit out of my family by popping up in their kitchen, and didn't see anyone. I walked into the living room and saw my brother playing the Xbox One. Then I looked to my left, and my right, and got slapped in the face by something hard as concrete, and got corpse-launched into the cabinet at the far end of the kitchen. The impact shook the entire house.

I shook my head and put my right hand on my head, opening my eyes and staring at someone standing there in the kitchen doorway. I managed to stand, but my vision was majorly blurred. "Geez man... You could've just put up a Do Not Disturb sign."

"You are much more powerful than I anticipated." said a strange voice. Strangely, German, yet he spoke clear English.

"Who are you and what are you doing in my house?" I asked, as My vision began to slightly clear.

"I have come to... Evaluate... you. And your family will be coming with me, I'm afraid. It's only a small transaction.... A price to pay for your abnormality..." said the man.

"I don't think any-" My vision had cleared enough to make out the outfit. "You! What the hell are you doing in my damn house?!?!?! Who are you?!?!?" I demanded.

"Brent, what was that loud bang?" said my grandma, coming to see what was going on.

"Nahnee, go back to your room. It's not safe!" I said.

"Who are you?" She asked the stranger.

"Nahnee! Go back to your room and lock the door!!! Brent, grab Pa and Nahnee and go to her room and lock the door! Now!!! Don't ask questions, move!!!"

"I am... Humanity's rightful leader. I am their.... protector. I am your reckoning." he said.

"Huh... Sound's fancy. Does that come with a wine tasting event? And a free douche-bag in a Mercedes?" I replied.

"Charming... Too bad you'll be falling quite soon... and there's no water at the bottom of the drop...."

"Where's the cheese? Bring me a Merlot." I said jokingly.

"This one... isn't very serious...." he said.

"You know each time you pause in your sentences, if you were to write it down with that tone, each pause is 3 dots right?" I said.

"Yes, what's your point?" he said.

"Pac-man would be having a field day with your ass right now." I replied.

"I am Lazarus! I am your executioner! You WILL fear me!!" he screamed.

"I fear no man, nor criminal, or wannabe thug. And I sure as hell don't fear a man with red contacts, long white flowing locks, and a dress and boots...." I said.

He screamed in rage and a Bastard Sword appeared out of thin air into his grip.

"... Okay that's pretty impressive." I said slightly intimidated. He charged at me, sword raised and proceeded to swing downward. My first thought was "Oh shit." My next was "Block it. BLOCK IT!!!" Suddenly I dropped to my right knee and looked like I had a sword in my hand... but... I really didn't. I instantly realized "I'm dead. This is it for me." and waited my death.

But instead I heard a loud ring, like steel on steel. I opened my eyes and saw I had a black bladed machete, the edge was platinum white, and the handle had black and a lime green grip. I felt a sudden burst of power within me and stood up, my muscles trembling under the weight of him pushing the blade down upon mine. I screamed louder than I ever had before, releasing a battle cry from hell and pushed the blade back, and redirected it towards him.

"Try me. I can't wait for you to kill me. Bring on the pain! Give me a challenge!!" I demanded, clenching my left hand into a fist. Maybe I got a little carried away.

He swung his blade again, and I blocked it. Left swing, blocked. Right swing, blocked. I blocked another vertical strike and swung my blade up towards his chin, and it was deflected, but I redirected it down and it was blocked. I swung again, and steel met steel. After many strikes blocked I managed to cut his arm, and then his leg, and used the blunt edge of the blade to trip him. The fight took 15 minutes to get to this point and I had him where I wanted him, but he rolled away and came sprinting towards me, and I dodged him and pushed him out through the window, looked back where he came running from and saw my brother.

"I'll... I'll fix that... and the other broken.... things." I said, and I jumped out after Lazarus. I don't know what got into me. I was chasing this prick through the destruction he was causing. I'm not sure if I was chasing him for the fun of it, or if I was protecting my family at this point. But I know I was pretty pissed.

I landed and looked up at Lazarus. He was in a dropship with a squad of soldiers in black behind him.

"Fancy toy. Are the soldiers collectibles?" I said.

"You can never get serious, can you?" Lazarus asked.

"I said give me a challenge. All you did was destroy my damn house." I exclaimed.

"We'll meet again. Next time you won't be so lucky." he said, and the dropship door closed, and the dropship flew away. The neighbors were already standing near my driveway. Something told me that they heard the entire ordeal. Nonetheless, Lazarus was gone and I had already found an enemy with much more experience than I had, and I needed to gather as much knowledge about my abilities as possible, and find any other powers I didn't know about yet. If I didn't I was sure to be dead, and soon.

Just like Lazarus said.

----------------------

Decided to stick with chapter 1. So Here's chapter 2. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:08 am

it would be nice if you explained how you randomly got powers...

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Sep 24, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:08 am

I did in Chapter 1. But if you want, I can explain in further detail here.

The colorful cloud I touched gave me the powers. A long time ago, a bunch of shiny colorful containers of these powers were dumped here and crushed. Those containers were crystals called Erg Crystals. A man who believed they were bullshit, and nothing but urban legend, had a wife who died that collected them in life. He destroyed them at that exact spot where the mausoleum is today, where I touched it as a spirit. Erg crystals aren't talked about these days anymore. They became myth and back then it was believed that the last crystals were either destroyed by that man or are hidden in hard to reach areas called the Perilous Ruins, Hoarfrost Hallow, which is a large cave of unmelting ice. And the Depths of Hoarfrost Hallow. Erg Crystals contain energy of Light, Life, the spirit of the Perilous Ruins, and the Hoarfrost Depths, however in a long destroyed town named Ainle, Erg Crystals holding powerful dark energies are believed to be laying around. You can feel the energies when you hold these crystals, and the energies they contain make them a beautiful color, and the energies often make them vibrate slightly when they are held. The Life Erg Crystals are especially comforting when held as well. Especially Sacred and Twilight Erg Crystals, however dark erg crystals were broken by the man as well. in another location, and breaking them resulted in his death but the energies they held lingered on until some wandering soul found it. You know the story from there. I found the normal energies, not the dark energies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:14 am

Ancient Crystals are also soothing to hold. Also holding the Ancient Erg Crystals makes you wonder exactly how old it is. Now they are nothing but myths around the world, often unheard of, and only spoken of in old Irish folklore and legends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:23 pm

Unbroken Sovereignty wrote:
Ancient Crystals are also soothing to hold. Also holding the Ancient Erg Crystals makes you wonder exactly how old it is. Now they are nothing but myths around the world, often unheard of, and only spoken of in old Irish folklore and legends.

Lulz so that makes sense now into how you got them. i know you mentioned it a little on the 1st part but A. it would have been nice to get a little bit more detail into why. most novelist leave out the details for stuff like that and then make up some cheesy reason and its soooo annoying...i know it makes it longer to write and damn sure read but the mental mind movie .w.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Sep 24, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Mon Nov 24, 2014 10:21 am

i always hated when people chose the easy way into shit like that. "oh how did jack the ripper come back to life?" "a child's wish"

one thing i liked about this particular one is that its very easy to follow your character's dialogs. at some point people usually imply that a certain character is talking after a chain of he said she said. gets hard to follow sometimes. it also feel like you went in more in d

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Seiko Shinohara
Japan's Cutest Sex Offender

GMP : 918
Heroism : 9
Old Location : SC
Buffalo

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.28] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.0] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:03 pm

it is easier to follow that's for sure. .-.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Nanook? Mind completing your comment? Lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:35 pm

depth and detail**

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Seiko Shinohara wrote:
it is easier to follow that's for sure. .-.

Agreed .w.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room

Sticky Bomb

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power   Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:22 pm

Question. Ish either of dez two relvehnt to yhur previoush scense yhu has posted here? o,,o

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster