Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Aug 20, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Minecraft

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

GMP : 547
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Michigan, Unit
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

CPU AMD A10 6700 APU, 3.7 Ghz, 4 cores
GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Minecraft   Thu Nov 27, 2014 10:09 pm

Ah Minecraft. Where do I even begin. I've had so many fond memories of this game. This game is all about using your imagination to create impressive things. It's about surviving against ruthless monsters, as well(if playing survival mode). In this game, you can craft many, MANY different tools and weapons to build anything you could possibly imagine. The only limit IS your imagination. I DO know that I sound like Mojang right now xD This game is the best game ever made, because of it's simplicity and limitless potential. There's no story line, no cutscenes, no character development, just you. Crafting. Building. Surviving. The graphics aren't impressive by any means, but the gameplay IS Cool If you haven't played this game yet, play it naooo! You will NOT regret it Laughing

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://andrewspalace.webs.com/
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Big Papa
GMP : 12531
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:20 am

i'll get around to it. but imo its the most fun with friends you know. thats how i play most of my games including cod.

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 9:54 am

Nanook52 wrote:
i'll get around to it. but imo its the most fun with friends you know. thats how i play most of my games including cod.

Yeah brah it is the most fun with friends, but it's still fun by yourself too. This game is the shit though it's better than gmod.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:04 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:

Yeah brah it is the most fun with friends, but it's still fun by yourself too. This game is the shit though it's better than gmod.

sorry but i beg-to-differ,i've played MC and i find it fun when i have like...200+ mods....anyways i say gmod better

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:26 pm

Light5hade wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:

sorry but i beg-to-differ,i've played MC and i find it fun when i have like...200+ mods....anyways i say gmod better

200+ mods? Damn man. Have you even played Minecraft vanilla? Dude the most mods I've ever used in Minecraft at the same time were 2(Mo'creatures and no-hunger). That's it. In my opinion, Minecraft vanilla is perfect the way it is, and has more content than Gmod. Gmod gets really boring, Minecraft NEVER gets boring dawg. Anyways that's my two cents, and they're still both great games.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Zam
Hail To The King

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut G Gamer room

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:28 pm

I like minecraft alone or with friends. but I use it now to pass the time (ever since I got pissed off for someone deleting my awesome glass tower building mini project)

--

I FOUND YOU:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:34 pm

Zamario wrote:
I like minecraft alone or with friends. but I use it now to pass the time (ever since I got pissed off for someone deleting my awesome glass tower building mini project)

Yeah the game is fun alone or with friends, it seems that it's a little more immersive by yourself though. And I use it to pass the time too lol

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:35 pm

i have played vanilla,i have it on console aswell

--
Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 1:38 pm

Light5hade wrote:
i have played vanilla,i have it on console aswell

Ah well I have it on console, pc and my ipod Razz but did it like seem that minecraft was lacking content when you played it vanilla? I guess i could see why someone would think that, but it really isn't. Especially now because they added the End and all that. Mods do add a lot more content though, and do make the game more fun, but vanilla is best imo.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11905
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Fri Nov 28, 2014 11:26 pm

i beg to differ about vanilla being the best.
a game is only as great as its greatest mods lol. just look at fallout 3 and new vegas. great games in and of themselves.. but add in mods and you have things you would never have imagined being produced for the game.

dont get me wrong, i've played my fair share of vanilla mc, but if you're really getting into it. you're going to want some mods. i really enjoyed using mcmmo, as well as a few advanced commands mods that i had found here and there. dont even get me started with the pokemon mod for mc. that shit was the best lol

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:37 am

I also have to say,tech mods have really grown on me,I love tinkerers constr ct though and thaumcraft

--
Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
Pig

Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:41 am

Light5hade wrote:
I also have to say,tech mods have really grown on me,I love tinkerers constr ct though and thaumcraft

cant forget about some of the cool game modes that have come to fruition, thanks to modders lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:31 pm

クロスXウルフ wrote:
a game is only as great as its greatest mods lol. just look at fallout 3 and new vegas. great games in and of themselves.. but add in mods and you have things you would never have imagined being produced for the game.

dont get me wrong, i've played my fair share of vanilla mc, but if you're really getting into it. you're going to want some mods. i really enjoyed using mcmmo, as well as a few advanced commands mods that i had found here and there.  dont even get me started with the pokemon mod for mc. that shit was the best lol

I beg to differ that a game is only as great as its greatest mods. A game is as good as it was originally meant to be played, regardless of whether or not there are mods. Mods are completely optional, so in my opinion, if you're going to judge a game, you need to judge it first vanilla(completely without mods), because that's the way it was originally meant to be played you feel me? Mods do add a LOT more fun to the game I agree, but nobody really needs mods when they're just starting up the game, first they should see what it's like without mods, then once they've played it, add some mods lol.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28003
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo

Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:41 pm

i like killing villagers ._.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Aug 20, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
Pig

Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Nov 29, 2014 9:54 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
クロスXウルフ wrote:

dont get me wrong, i've played my fair share of vanilla mc, but if you're really getting into it. you're going to want some mods. i really enjoyed using mcmmo, as well as a few advanced commands mods that i had found here and there.  dont even get me started with the pokemon mod for mc. that shit was the best lol

I beg to differ that a game is only as great as its greatest mods. A game is as good as it was originally meant to be played, regardless of whether or not there are mods. Mods are completely optional, so in my opinion, if you're going to judge a game, you need to judge it first vanilla(completely without mods), because that's the way it was originally meant to be played you feel me? Mods do add a LOT more fun to the game I agree, but nobody really needs mods when they're just starting up the game, first they should see what it's like without mods, then once they've played it, add some mods lol.

i understand where you're coming from. a game is meant to be played vanilla. that is how its always been, and yes. minecraft is pretty great vanilla. Adding mods into the mix makes the conversation a completely different beast though.
when it comes to minecraft and how its going. mods are basically the new vanilla. wanna know what i did when i first started up minecraft? i made sure i had the pokemon mod and the mcmmo mod xD
blasphemy i know, but hey. sometimes vanilla just isn't enough for some people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sat Nov 29, 2014 10:51 pm

クロスXウルフ wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
クロスXウルフ wrote:

i understand where you're coming from. a game is meant to be played vanilla. that is how its always been, and yes. minecraft is pretty great vanilla. Adding mods into the mix makes the conversation a completely different beast though.
when it comes to minecraft and how its going. mods are basically the new vanilla. wanna know what i did when i first started up minecraft? i made sure i had the pokemon mod and the mcmmo mod xD
agreed

there is probably a mod that expands just about everything aswell,want more Redstone you fot redpower,want more railing theres rail craft and you'll still have everything from vanilla,its not like modding it makes that shit just disappear

--
Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:08 pm

クロスXウルフ wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
クロスXウルフ wrote:

Yeah I have to admit, I REALLY love the mods that Minecraft has atm. I looked up that mcmmo mod and it looks sweet. The pokemon mod looks cool too. I used to have the Mo creatures and no hunger mods a while back when I played MC 1.4 I think.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:10 pm

Also you can get some really nice texture packs for it, like HD texture packs which makes the game look 200% better.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:15 pm

i know, but i dont really care for graphics and hd textures :/

--
Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:25 pm

Light5hade wrote:

Why not?

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37487
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
MB Location : Strut C Dining Hall

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:33 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
Light5hade wrote:

Why not?

we focus more on the gameplay itself more then the graphics around here.

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:47 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
Light5hade wrote:

Why not?

Oh alright I don't really care too much for the graphics either, I was just saying that the hd texture pack made the game look better lmao

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37487
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
MB Location : Strut C Dining Hall

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:50 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
@Samantha Heart wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
Light5hade wrote:

Why not?

Oh alright I don't really care too much for the graphics either, I was just saying that the hd texture pack made the game look better lmao
i wish the console version had mods. i cant even afford a rinky dick pc >>

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:55 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
@Samantha Heart wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
Light5hade wrote:

Why not?

i wish the console version had mods. i cant even afford a rinky dick pc >>

Ye it sucks that you can't get mods for MC on the 360 or ps3 or whatever they should add mods soon. It would probably get some better sales if people knew they could mod the crap out of it

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Minecraft   Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:59 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
Light5hade wrote:

Why not?

exactly, you can make a game with graphics 10x better than real life,but if its gameplay is horrible it is crap to me

--
Back to top Go down

Minecraft
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next