Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Jul 25, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 4:14 am

so what do you wish for from jolly snake nick this year?
(if you sit on my lap I will cqc throw you off e_e)

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12531
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:13 pm

PHANTOM PENIS Very Happy

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Kaylee
Intermediate Poster II
Intermediate Poster II
avatar

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
MB Location : R&D Facility B3 Chemical and Biology Lab

CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.11] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.14] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:17 pm

AK Sopmod and a Pair tree. Razz


fine then old balls i wont sit on your lap xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zam
Hail To The King
avatar

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut G Gamer room

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 3:44 pm

A Zangief Action Figure that can crush other toys and objects between its thighs

--

I FOUND YOU:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:58 pm

m hmm we'll see on christmas e_e

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Invité
Guest



PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 6:59 pm

A new whip to whip Light5hade with.
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:00 pm

anlutaire wrote:
A new whip to whip Light5hade with.

>_>
<_<
NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY
;-;

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Invité
Guest



PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:03 pm

SNAKE Nick wrote:
>_>
<_<
NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY NAUGHTY
;-;
Says the man whose snake is no longer limp. DON'T SIT ON HIS LAP !!!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room



Sticky Bomb



CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:41 am

Rocket launchers, Potatoes, Steel drum, Potatoes, Nunchuks, potatoes, 90 gallonz of toxic waste, moar potatoes, NATO's Secret plans, world domination, Barbie dream house set, Potatoes, skull and bonez society knife, straight jacket, Shark tank, Skateboard wif beiber's decapitated head on eet, Giant Swing set, Fiber wire, potatoes, Chinese battle armor, Custom coded tank, Jetpack with detachable mini-gun, a huge fuckin dinosaur, infinite supply of poptarts, Safe house on mars, anti-penish wormz cannon, Golden flying ship capable of shooting down anything breathing, Toothbrush shank, Another Dominator whip, spiky ball and chain, Moose antlers, Davy crockett, Moar Kunai knives, Stripper bootz, a book of spells, a condom filled wif grape jelly, potatoes, Moar Rocket Launchers, Spining top of doom, Rubber chicken suit, Playstation 4, Nailgun shotgun and or assault rifle, Big can of black paint, 70mm nails for nailgun, Total World domination, ballgag, 2 feet long syringes, a new hat, A childs laughter, a pedophiles scream for help, Hellraiser's chair, Ghost rider's bike, Double barreled Dildo cannon (Diamond dildo compatible), Wii U, tri-podded fuel rod gun, One of your elfs, katana sword, AN-94 empty clip, Chocolate pudding, and a lemon pop.

eef anything aih will accept yhu having a slow painfull death and or potatoes.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:57 am

msf bitch's get on it x_x

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room



Sticky Bomb



CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Wed Dec 17, 2014 3:03 am

SNAKE Nick wrote:
msf bitch's get on it x_x

aih been a good bitch dis year, aih only killed 12 hoomanz....dun skip out on anyfin e.e

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28003
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:38 am

Cynthia West wrote:
Rocket launchers, Potatoes, Steel drum, Potatoes, Nunchuks, potatoes, 90 gallonz of toxic waste, moar potatoes, NATO's Secret plans, world domination, Barbie dream house set, Potatoes, skull and bonez society knife, straight jacket, Shark tank, Skateboard wif beiber's decapitated head on eet, Giant Swing set, Fiber wire, potatoes, Chinese battle armor, Custom coded tank, Jetpack with detachable mini-gun, a huge fuckin dinosaur, infinite supply of poptarts, Safe house on mars, anti-penish wormz cannon, Golden flying ship capable of shooting down anything breathing, Toothbrush shank, Another Dominator whip, spiky ball and chain, Moose antlers, Davy crockett, Moar Kunai knives, Stripper bootz, a book of spells, a condom filled wif grape jelly, potatoes, Moar Rocket Launchers, Spining top of doom, Rubber chicken suit, Playstation 4, Nailgun shotgun and or assault rifle, Big can of black paint, 70mm nails for nailgun, Total World domination, ballgag, 2 feet long syringes, a new hat, A childs laughter, a pedophiles scream for help, Hellraiser's chair, Ghost rider's bike, Double barreled Dildo cannon (Diamond dildo compatible), Wii U, tri-podded fuel rod gun, One of your elfs, katana sword, AN-94 empty clip, Chocolate pudding, and a lemon pop.

eef anything aih will accept yhu having a slow painfull death and or potatoes.

holy shit kid ._.

dont ya think that's a little too much and selfish? ._.?

--


Hello Guest, Today is Tue Jul 25, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zam
Hail To The King
avatar

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut G Gamer room

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:59 pm

@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
Cynthia West wrote:
Rocket launchers, Potatoes, Steel drum, Potatoes, Nunchuks, potatoes, 90 gallonz of toxic waste, moar potatoes, NATO's Secret plans, world domination, Barbie dream house set, Potatoes, skull and bonez society knife, straight jacket, Shark tank, Skateboard wif beiber's decapitated head on eet, Giant Swing set, Fiber wire, potatoes, Chinese battle armor, Custom coded tank, Jetpack with detachable mini-gun, a huge fuckin dinosaur, infinite supply of poptarts, Safe house on mars, anti-penish wormz cannon, Golden flying ship capable of shooting down anything breathing, Toothbrush shank, Another Dominator whip, spiky ball and chain, Moose antlers, Davy crockett, Moar Kunai knives, Stripper bootz, a book of spells, a condom filled wif grape jelly, potatoes, Moar Rocket Launchers, Spining top of doom, Rubber chicken suit, Playstation 4, Nailgun shotgun and or assault rifle, Big can of black paint, 70mm nails for nailgun, Total World domination, ballgag, 2 feet long syringes, a new hat, A childs laughter, a pedophiles scream for help, Hellraiser's chair, Ghost rider's bike, Double barreled Dildo cannon (Diamond dildo compatible), Wii U, tri-podded fuel rod gun, One of your elfs, katana sword, AN-94 empty clip, Chocolate pudding, and a lemon pop.

eef anything aih will accept yhu having a slow painfull death and or potatoes.

holy shit kid ._.

dont ya think that's a little too much and selfish? ._.?
Yeah, at least give one of us a potatoe Laughing

--

I FOUND YOU:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:42 pm

EVERYONE gets a potato and nuke....happy?
(boy im doin this santa shit well ._.)

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37715
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:14 pm

SNAKE Nick wrote:
EVERYONE gets a potato and nuke....happy?
(boy im doin this santa shit well ._.)
but i wanted cocaine.................
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 5:31 pm

Gregg Williams wrote:
SNAKE Nick wrote:
EVERYONE gets a potato and nuke....happy?
(boy im doin this santa shit well ._.)
but i wanted cocaine.................

ok fine you get a potato,nuke and cocain....happy? ._.

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Invité
Guest



PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:58 pm

How's my whip coming along ?
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sat Dec 20, 2014 11:11 pm

anlutaire wrote:
How's my whip coming along ?
well you see....I trust cindy with a nuke more than you with a whip ._.

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Invité
Guest



PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:10 am

SNAKE Nick wrote:
well you see....I trust cindy with a nuke more than you with a whip ._.
Okay, okay. Don't come crying to me when you're getting attacked by lolis, because I wont be able to whip them off you.
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 3:56 am

*throws one of your lolis heads at you* I dont give a fuck e_e

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Invité
Guest



PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:17 pm

You wil pay ... with your cookies.
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:25 pm

anlutaire wrote:
You wil pay ... with your cookies.
TAKE THEM
im more of a poptart man anyways v_v

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Invité
Guest



PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Sun Dec 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Merci beaucoup !

Ye shall live for another day.
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:11 am

anlutaire wrote:
Merci beaucoup !

Ye shall live for another day.


no damn it I wanna shoot yo lolis e_e

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?   Wed Dec 24, 2014 12:21 am


swiggity swoogity im comin for ALL yo ass's tonight e_e
(spoiler you dont get yo wishes mainly cus my elfs quit when i brought up Cindy's demands)

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
 
what do you want from jolly snake nick this christmas?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My Grot With his lucky yellow spotted Brown snake
» Snake: Tournament
» Snake CTG...
» My New Snake Charmer
» Show Jolly-Jack

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: Off Topic-
Jump to: