Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Oct 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:56 pm

i hate this bitch.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 5:27 pm

RAGE WITH MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! LOL i need to play mgs4 for the 1st time..

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:31 pm

shes easy lol, just use the mosin to take away her stamina and earn her trophy v_v
just make sure to destroy the flying pieces of shit first. they're annoying when you're trying to snipe her on the roof
Back to top Go down
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:42 am

FlameQwaser wrote:
shes easy lol, just use the mosin to take away her stamina and earn her trophy v_v
just make sure to destroy the flying pieces of shit first. they're annoying when you're trying to snipe her on the roof
thats my problem...im shooting them and shooting them,but they wont die...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:31 am

fail.
use the m4 for the flying bots
Back to top Go down
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:34 am

Raven: RAGE WITH MEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me: OKAYS



--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:35 am

Gregg Williams wrote:
FlameQwaser wrote:
shes easy lol, just use the mosin to take away her stamina and earn her trophy v_v
just make sure to destroy the flying pieces of shit first. they're annoying when you're trying to snipe her on the roof
thats my problem...im shooting them and shooting them,but they wont die...

have u tried actually aiming at them?

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:37 am

Nanook52 wrote:
Gregg Williams wrote:
FlameQwaser wrote:
shes easy lol, just use the mosin to take away her stamina and earn her trophy v_v
just make sure to destroy the flying pieces of shit first. they're annoying when you're trying to snipe her on the roof
thats my problem...im shooting them and shooting them,but they wont die...

have u tried actually aiming at them?

i think that might be the problem lol.
if cant aim then cant kill
Back to top Go down
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:51 am

FlameQwaser wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:
Gregg Williams wrote:
FlameQwaser wrote:
shes easy lol, just use the mosin to take away her stamina and earn her trophy v_v
just make sure to destroy the flying pieces of shit first. they're annoying when you're trying to snipe her on the roof
thats my problem...im shooting them and shooting them,but they wont die...

have u tried actually aiming at them?

i think that might be the problem lol.
if cant aim then cant kill

im using the sopmod...i got all the attachments and still nuting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:54 am

Gregg Williams wrote:
FlameQwaser wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:
Gregg Williams wrote:
FlameQwaser wrote:
shes easy lol, just use the mosin to take away her stamina and earn her trophy v_v
just make sure to destroy the flying pieces of shit first. they're annoying when you're trying to snipe her on the roof
thats my problem...im shooting them and shooting them,but they wont die...

have u tried actually aiming at them?

i think that might be the problem lol.
if cant aim then cant kill

im using the sopmod...i got all the attachments and still nuting.


--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:50 am

i hate you..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 10:52 am

Gregg Williams wrote:
i hate you..

Gay...its opposite day...LOL jk

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger
New California Republic Ranger
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Nigga if u dont pull out an AK and pop dat Bitche's Cherry already...god sake u suck at metal gears.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:08 pm

Chris Johnson wrote:
Nigga if u dont pull out an AK and pop dat Bitche's Cherry already...god sake u suck at metal gears.
-.-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:31 pm

Gregg Williams wrote:
Chris Johnson wrote:
Nigga if u dont pull out an AK and pop dat Bitche's Cherry already...god sake u suck at metal gears.
-.-

wut u dont wanna pop raven's cherry??? (Gay). if you like i can do it for you...and you can pop johnny's..LOL..

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:17 pm

Nanook52 wrote:
Gregg Williams wrote:
Chris Johnson wrote:
Nigga if u dont pull out an AK and pop dat Bitche's Cherry already...god sake u suck at metal gears.
-.-

wut u dont wanna pop raven's cherry??? (Gay). if you like i can do it for you...and you can pop johnny's..LOL..

i call dibs on the laughing octo-pussy
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
MB Location : R&D Facility B2 Firearms Weapons Lab

CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 1:00 pm

dude just buy V-ring shotgun shells from Drebin n shoot the fuck out of all of the bosses

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:14 pm

slapcrazy212 wrote:
dude just buy V-ring shotgun shells from Drebin n shoot the fuck out of all of the bosses

Vagina Ring?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:01 pm

Gregg Williams wrote:
slapcrazy212 wrote:
dude just buy V-ring shotgun shells from Drebin n shoot the fuck out of all of the bosses

Vagina Ring?

you wish v_v
well, the way it works is like an asians dude's dick in a girls vagina, it shoots but it doesnt do any actual damage on account that they dont feel anything past the first inch.
Back to top Go down
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:09 pm

FlameQwaser wrote:
Gregg Williams wrote:
slapcrazy212 wrote:
dude just buy V-ring shotgun shells from Drebin n shoot the fuck out of all of the bosses

Vagina Ring?

you wish v_v
well, the way it works is like an asians dude's dick in a girls vagina, it shoots but it doesnt do any actual damage on account that they dont feel anything past the first inch.


--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!   Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:32 pm

Nanook52 wrote:
FlameQwaser wrote:
Gregg Williams wrote:
slapcrazy212 wrote:
dude just buy V-ring shotgun shells from Drebin n shoot the fuck out of all of the bosses

Vagina Ring?

you wish v_v
well, the way it works is like an asians dude's dick in a girls vagina, it shoots but it doesnt do any actual damage on account that they dont feel anything past the first inch.

Back to top Go down
 
I Cant Kill Raging Raven WTF!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» White Raven Space Marines 1500pts
» how to kill choas and normal space marines
» Kill Team for XB and PSP
» I know I just arrived, but maybe I should have let it kill me...........(open)
» Team Kill ban but wasn't me!

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 3 Core (Gaming Discussion) :: General Gaming Discussion :: Shooters :: Metal Gear Solid :: Metal Gear Solid 4-
Jump to: