Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Sep 26, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

GMP : 0
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Tue Feb 17, 2015 5:26 pm

FINALLY DONE! I finally completed Chapter 3. I hope you enjoy, this took a long ass time to make. I advise you go back and read Chapters 1 and 2.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 3
Shadows of Death

Remember the grenade I told you about? Yea. That happened here while I began experimenting with what I could use for weapons. Turns out, I could materialize anything I could want or even need. Especially for combat. But the grenade incident gave me knowledge of an advantage I had over any of my enemies.

When I pulled the pin on that grenade I looked at it like an idiot. Then I threw it and it flew 6 feet, then blew up in my face. It ripped into my body and the force of the explosion made me get launched. But I healed in a matter of minutes. In fact, it took a minute or 2, but I suddenly healed. Instantly I was healed. The pain was gone, and any shrapnel was pushed out of the wounds. Sure maybe my outfit was torn to shit, and bloody, but I was fine underneath all of the damaged clothing.

"That quick heal is going to come in handy..." I said to myself. "Too bad for the tree though." I continued looking at the devastation from the explosion.

When I had finished looking around, I was surprised and wondering how exactly I became so powerful from touching a cloud of colorful smoke. I was still disappointed with my abilities in the fact that I'm basically a one man army. I can't do that much to a real army unless I hang back at a distance and launch explosives. Something I can do but it's not near as fun and just getting right up in their face and beating the shit out of them.

I walked to the edge of the treeline to leave the woods behind an old abandoned ghetto location that's a little way away from my house. Gangs are said to be in the area but I didn't see anyone when I showed up. Things were a bit different when I came out.

"Yo, what the fuck? Big ass explosion, you hear that shit?" I overheard one say.

"Yea that shit shook the HQ a bit. Boss wants us to check it out." said a second.

"Yea I dunno bout dat bruh. Maybe there's a bomb or some shit out there." said the first.

"Nigga there ain't no bomb out there, move yo ass you punk ass bitch!" said a third one.

"Then what the fuck was that big ass explosion professor?!" said the first.

"Yea, what the fuck was that then? You think the boss would send us out to the damn woods for some fucking tacos?" said the second.

"Can we all just shut the fuck up so we can get back?" said a fourth.

"No." said the other three.

I watched from behind a tree. I was expecting to not get spotted, so far so good. I was beginning to wish that I went in a decent bit further into the woods than a few steps behind the treeline. If I moved now, they would hear me, but if I stood still, I had a chance of being spotted.

"God damn. What the fuck happened here?" said the first.

"This was an explosion? God damn. Tree took the most of it." said the 3rd.

I took a small step and stepped on a little twig. Made a loud crack for some reason. At this point I really wished I didn't blow up a grenade...

"What the fuck was that?" said the first.

"Terrell, go check that out." said the third.

"Naw fuck that you go J." said the second.

"Nope!" said the first.

"Why the fuck not?" said the 3rd.

"Don't you see what the fuck happened here? Motherfucker has a god damn bomb." said J.

"Fine, we ALL go." said the 3rd.

"Cool." said Terrell.

I poked my head out and looked at them, but they were looking right at me.

"Who you is?" said the 4th.

I stepped out and waved a bit, still with my damaged clothes, and looked at them.

"I said who you is, brah. Answer me." he said.

"Just testing some toys...?" I said.

"What happened to you, homie? You look like you got fucked up." said the third.

"Big ass explosion... torn clothes... Yea... just ask me what happened. Seems like a logical question." I replied.

"Well what the fuck you out here doin? You usin bombs and shit on our turf?" said J.

"Um..... I... Think it's the Tree's turf. They're... ya know... everywhere out here." I replied.

"Oh you got jokes?" said the third. Eight more of his friends came running.

"Plenty. Might not be funny, but I've got plenty." I said, and just as I did, their eight friends shot at me, and I dropped to one knee and ducked and then I heard one of the guys scream "Man what the fuck?!" and then more gunshots. Really... really... close....

I looked up to see 4 more guys dressed like me blasting away at the other 8. First, one went down. Then another. And another. Within a matter of minutes they were dead. Well, one was alive.

"How the fuck did you guys get here?" I asked.

"You 'called' us." one of them said.

"I did that? I spawned you guys?" I asked.

"We wouldn't be here if you didn't!" said another.

"How the fuck did I do that...?" I repeated.

"Don't know. We're only gang type units." said the first.

"Yep. Force Recon." said the second.

"I'm Howell. He's William, and he's X, short for Xavier. And he's James over there with the Micro SMG. Get a pistol or something. Something to shoot someone with because more could be here any minute." said Howell.

"I felt like those was your names." I said, and spawned a Beretta PX4, and looked at Howell. "Can you Force Recon guys do the little tricks I can do?"

"Nope. Well... We can spawn ammo clips.... explosives... and rockets or missiles." Howell said.

"Huh, you guys are pretty kitted out." I replied.

"Not quite. We're gang like. Militia grade are better trained and more well equipped. Almost all of them carry rifles, shotguns, or LMGs. Most we have are low grade rifles. OCPs and shit." Howell replied.

"I can just spawn militia grade infantry?" I asked.

"Nope. Not yet. Maybe you could, but you need more experience with the Unit Spawn ability. However you can spawn some sort of vehicle for us to use. Honestly, I only know so much because I'm the first Force Recon you spawned. I'm more of a tutorial to guide you through the process. But if I survive long enough, I can "Level up" so to speak. If I'm still alive when you... unlock I guess that's the right word. If I'm alive when you unlock the ability to spawn militia grade infantry, I'll level up to be a militia grade unit. But I think I'm the only one who can do that. Unless you spawn a general... But that comes later." Howell explained.

"Ah, makes sense now. So, for vehicles, I can spawn something like FAV's?" I asked.

"What's an FAV?" Howell asked.

"Fast Attack Vehicle. Like for a gang it would be a truck or a car. And a tank would be like a bus or a large truck. And a transport would be a Truck, Van, or a small bus. I think a bus would be a new level of sophistication though." I explained.

"Yea. We're more sophisticated though. We know how to handle ourselves under pressure, and how to use our weapons, but we basically train through combat. If you want truly dangerous Force Recon, use them frequently and heal them often. If you heal them often, they stay alive longer and gain veterancy. Same works for militia grade units, but militia units have some simple combat training or something. They tend to be a little better for large scale shootouts." said Howell.

"Okay. Force Recon are gang-like in their simple organization, and getting better through combat. Same for militia, but they're better equipped and are more organized, with simple training. Makes sense." I said. "Alright let's go."

I started moving and they followed me. Everything I told them to do, they did. They claimed to be gang-like, but I didn't exactly see it. At least until combat. They didn't do much with accuracy at first but they got better. I could see them get more comfortable with the environment, if that is the correct way to say it. The more calm and used to combat they got, the more accurate they were. I quickly figured out that these gang like units could possibly be the best units I could have, as long as I took care of them and kept them alive as best as I could when shit hit the fan, the more experience they had, the more calm, collected, and accurate they could be. Of course according to Howell, I wasn't exactly "Professional" at this whole gig either. I was pretty new and had to flex my abilities more. Ah... The flashbacks to Strategy Gaming... It was coming back to me once more. The only problem was.... the Earth isn't exactly a map I can select. It's massive, there are plenty of possible battlefields, and not a single one looked even remotely similar to the other. Something or some things are different. The layout of the cities and towns are different. Different buildings are everywhere even if the layout is similar. Not just different uses, but different heights. Strategy hit me like a brick. I started looking around, searching for a next move to give us the advantage. All the while ducking for cover as bullets slammed into the side of the car we hid behind.

"Hey Howell. You seem pretty smart. What about using that?" I said, pointing to a building over in the distance.

"What about it?" Howell said.

"Take a closer look at the graffiti. It says "Armory" on it." I said.

"What's your point?" said Howell.

"Think about it." I said, and I materialized a grenade into my hand, and tossing it up in the air, catching it, and showing it to him.

"Couple fireworks sounds good." Howell asked.

"Last Resort only. I'd prefer to not cause collateral damage... But the thought of a big explosion is tempting." I said, realizing exactly what my proposition was. "But the fact that they have an armory makes me feel uneasy. These guys must be pretty sophisticated for a basic street gang."

"Maybe they aren't a street gang?" Howell suggested.

"No they are. I can tell by how they act and behave. And dress..." I said. "But their organization.... they travel in platoons.... Their organization is off the charts for a street gang...."

More and more came, guns blazing and that was when I decided that it would probably be best for a quick escape. We poked our heads out and fired, and some of the enemies dropped. One was torn to shreds by James with his Micro SMG. The gangster's black and red shirt was torn apart and he shook violently as his body was pumped full of bullets, and he dropped promptly afterwards. In fact, all of them wore black and red.

"These guys sure do like black and red... Something about their outfits is familiar...." I said. I kept firing and hit a target.

"Where could you have seen them? They're hardly anywhere else in the region I don't believe..." said X.

"I'll try to remember. Just keep firing. I'll... be right back." I said. I teleported to another building behind the wall, poked my head out and fired a few rounds. 3 rounds rang out, 2 hit their target. I managed to get into the armory and took a grenade, pulled the pin, and tossed it in, closed the door, and ran out, teleported over to Howell and the others, and braced for a major explosion. And when it exploded, it shook the earth The ground around us shook violently, and the explosion took a building down partially that was beside it. The rubble and debris fell on 2 squads of the enemy gangsters, crushing them to death. After I threw a couple grenades, they ran and fled. We stepped out from behind our cover and looked around. Not a single living soul other than me and the others were here. I looked at one of the dead in the eyes, and he stared right through me, his cold, dead eyes looking right through me as if I wasn't there. I wasn't sure what he saw, but I know what I saw.

"What the...." I said, surprised.

"What is it?" said Howell.

"I... I killed these people... but I'm sure it was the best thing I could've done." I said.

"What are you talking about?" said James.

"Look into their eyes. At the Iris. This one has red eyes." I said.

"This one does too..." said X.

"So does this one." said Howell.

"I only know one other person who has red eyes... Lazarus is their leader." I explained.

"But... Who's Lazarus?" asked Howell.

"He's... kinda like me, but evil, and he's been around for much longer. Since before the Civil War."

"But that would mean, if you two are anything alike.... then you're immortal! It's physically impossible! It's biologically impossible!" said Howell.

I looked at him with a "Really?" look. "Everything I do is impossible by human standards."

"That.... that's true..." said Howell.

"I have to kill him. I remember our last meeting, about a month ago. He pretty much fought me and destroyed my house. But he flew off in a dropship with actual soldiers wearing these same colors. If I don't kill him, then he may try to kill me, or my family." I said.

"You're too weak, if he has been around for that long. If he really is as old as he says he is, then he was way too much experience. There's no way you'd be able to take him on at this stage." said Howell.

"Then what other option do I have? I have to try to get in his way." I said.

"Flex your powers a bit. Be a little more fancy and push yourself to the limit in combat. It should improve your abilities by a mile and more." said Howell.

"But we don't know his next move..." I said.

"We'll find out soon enough. But we'll need a strike force if we want any chance." said Howell.

"We'll get that later. Right now we need to be undetectable. We need to hide out somewhere." I said.

"Your home would be decent." said Howell.

"He knows where I live. I can stay there but you'll need a place." I said.

"We'll figure something out." said Howell.

Way out into the future, we figured out Lazarus' plan. We narrowed it down to 3 options. Either, A, he would try to get me to be his ally, or B, take over Earth to control humanity. Then there's option C, try to kill me so I won't be in the way of option B. Either way, I wasn't going to let him do any of them, not while I had a say in it. And I really didn't have a say in it, but I had figured out how to squeeze in a few words.

After a few guerrilla operations against Lazarus, we figured out the name of his army, GlobeX. I hated them with a passion within weeks. But finally, I had the chance to make a biiiiiig hit on GlobeX, but it wasn't how I wanted it. And I didn't have a choice to do it or not, and failing wasn't an option.

"Welcome to the morning news, we have breaking news this morning as the Government is urging people to evacuate their homes in Florida, Georgia, South Carolina, and North Carolina, and head for their nearest evacuation zones. The nearest Evacuation Zones are in Charleston, and Myrtle Beach. According to reports from the White House, New York has been attacked by an unknown army in Black and Red colors, they are well equipped and highly dangerous. If you can escape them, do so immediately, avoid their line of sight as they have been shooting civilians on sight. Savannah, Georgia, has also been attacked, and so has Miami, Florida. An Air Raid fleet of these military units has been seen flying over the US, but out of the range of AA guns. They are believed to be heading for Southern California, so the entire southern area of California, and Nevada are being evacuated. If you are in Georgia, Florida, South, or North Carolina, quickly head to Myrtle Beach, or Charleston, South Carolina to evacuate and get to safety. The U.S. Navy has ships in the harbors, and also Cruise Ship Company "Carnival Cruise Lines" are offering some of their ships for civilian housing as well."

I was shocked. Then it all made sense. He didn't care about me, or my family. He wanted Earth. But if I got in his way, he'd cut me down, but at the same time, I would be a valuable ally for Lazarus to have. I had managed to upgrade to militia infantry but I had a nagging feeling that I wasn't ready yet. I ran outside and called Howell.

"Howell! Did you hear the news? We have to get to Myrtle Beach. Now." I said.

"Wouldn't Charleston be closer?" said Howell.

"I have a feeling both will be under attack, and I'm a tiny bit more trusting of Myrtle Beach. I think it'll be a bit safer. And easier to protect." I said.

"Alright I'll get the others. You'll need an army." said Howell.

"I've already got one." I replied. "See you there."

"Will do." said Howell.

I got my family, we got my Aunt, and went to go get my niece but she was already gone. Her mother had taken her to an Evac Site. So we just kept on our way to Myrtle Beach. But when we got there, it was a sight for sore eyes. Dropships flew overhead, fighters were engaging each other. The US military was fighting to keep this city under Human control, but they were struggling. I got out of the car and looked up at the skyline. The city was most definitely under siege, but how long would it hold? Could I do anything to save it at this point? I'll sure as hell try. Howell came running out of nowhere and stopped by me.

"I need you to protect my family. Get them to the evac zone. They've got to go. Put a convoy, whatever, get them out of here." I said.

"Will do. Lets go, X. You're driving, I'm getting in the car with them. What are you gonna do?" Howell said, looking at me.

"I'm gonna get in the car with them. You're driving X and the others. When we get to the evac zone, you take them and I'll hunt down Lazarus. I'll build the army then, and go on a manhunt." I said.

"Oh, well.... Alright then. Lock and Load boys, we gotta go!" Howell ordered. "Good Luck."

"Same to you." I said, and got in my aunt's car with the family, and the traffic jam cleared, then we all moved and managed to make it to the Evac zone within the next hour, and the battle was still raging strong. Now it seemed more like a stalemate. Just as I meet up with Howell, and we arranged everything. I said goodbye to my parents, brother, and my aunt, I got a phone call.

"Hello?" I said.

"Helloooooo, old friend." said and all too familiar voice.

"Lazarus... What do you want?" I asked.

"I want you to listen to something." He said, and then I heard my niece calling my name.

The fact that he had my cornered with my niece hit me like bus... bad analogy, but you get the idea. It hurt. Bad.

"I'll kill you for this. I won't hesitate this time." I said.

"Just try it. I'll be back to kill you again... unlike you." he said.

"Tough shit, I know exactly where you are." I said, and hung up. "Let's see how you like it when I come knocking down your door..." I traced the call back to the top of a hotel, surprisingly.

"What's going on bro?" said my older brother.

"They've got Sydney. Lazarus, the guy who helped me destroy my house? Remember him? He has her at the top of the Buena Vista Hotel. And I'm about to give him a rude awakening." I said.

"You better be joking." he said, horrified.

"I wish I was. I'll have her back here before the ship leaves. I promise. If I don't, I'll bring her to the ship." I said, and ran, quickly out of the Evac Zone, then spawned an entire army of Militia Grade infantry. They began running through the streets, hunting for GlobeX units. I spawned 6 more platoons and they followed me to the Buena Vista. I ran and cut through platoon after platoon of GlobeX infantry. I lost 2 platoons but I never expected a militia to do that well against an army nonetheless, but my units were dong surprisingly well. When I got to the top of the Buena Vista, I saw him, standing there, pistol locked and loaded, the barrel aimed at the mother's head. My niece locked in a cage. Me and my militia all aimed our 416 rifles at him and his units, but we didn't fire.

"I see you made it to the party." said Lazarus.

"I see you're still a douchebag." I replied.

"I also see you're still cocky in the face of defeat." Lazarus said.

"I try my best." I replied.

"I'll kill your niece, and her mother first. Then I'll kill your family. Unless you agree to something." said Lazarus

"I will most likely say no, but run it by me." I replied.

"Good, eager to listen. I need you out of my way one way or another. So, I'll promise you something in exchange for something else. A fair trade. I'm going to take over Earth, There's no doubt about that. So, I'll give you and your family a chance to live. If you become my ally, You get a position on the Pedestal of the Planet, by my side. You're family will live lavishly. In royalty. Or, you can at least sign a peace treaty with me and we'll stay out of each other's way. I take over earth, your family lives. I'll conquer the planet and protect your race as best as I can with my massive army, and hopefully one day unite the entire galaxy and beyond. Unity, no more war. No more death by crime, war, or any other man-made means. Just a galaxy of peace." said Douchelord Lazarus.

"That's all a lie." I said.

"On the contrary, it's the truth. You and I are one and the same on this aspect, if nothing else. I wish to protect humanity, and many other races by uniting them underneath a single empire. With me leading them, my covenant will be at peace with each other, and unstoppable, they will crush anyone who wishes to impede our goal of universal unity." Lazarus, king of the douches continued.

"You wish to take away our free will, and for what? Your own gain. I'm ending you here, and now." I said.

"My ships may not be able to get to Jupiter, but I've set up colonies on Mars, and the Moon. Even an orbital defense system in Earth's orbit, and Mars' orbit. They are massive, and armed to the teeth with defense cannons, and systems for an orbital strike. There's even orbital stations around Venus. You're surrounded. You have zero chance of victory." Continued Master of Dicks Lazarus.

"I'm not worried." I said.

"Even if you did kill me, I'd just revive myself, bring myself back from the dead, and kill you. I can do that. You can't. There is no other being in the universe that is like me. You are the closest I have seen to a being like myself. We share the same abilities, but we do not share the factor of being invincible. I have been analyzing you. You fight hard, you are fast, you are strong. You are my counterpart. But I am more powerful, and I can see that you fight, not to simply just protect the innocent, but you fight to stay alive. So that you don't die, but live to fight another day. That is what makes us different. You can die, and so can I, but I do not stay dead forever, unlike you. Good is a powerful force, but this day, what your race considers evil shall triumph." Lazarus said.

"You can suck an entire bag of dicks Lazarus. I'm not backing down. Even in the face of certain death. I may lose, but I will show Humanity that they aren't alone." I said.

"Then, if I can't rule them, I will kill them. And I'll start with you." Lazarus said. He then pulled the trigger and shot Sydney's mother in the head, killing her instantly. And then, everything exploded. Literally. Lazarus disappeared, and everything, and everyone exploded. Everything faded to black and I saw something. I saw a light, and I saw a lady.

"Rise, you have a second chance. You can edit something in history if you want, but only one thing. Place a faction, or a person. It's your choice. But if you do too much, you could alter the course of history for better, or for worse. Don't take a chance. Don't take a risk." she said.

Well, low and behold, I accidentally took a risk. When I added a couple of factions. Honestly, just 4 gangs in the 1980's, and everything exploded. I saw everything pass by my eyes. I wasn't sure what it all was. but it seemed like it was my life. I saw the bus incident and knew it was me. I saw so much occur, that none I understood. But all of it made some sense at the same time. What didn't make sense was when I woke up. A soldier was shaking me, he was dressed in full combat uniform, medium body armor, mask, helmet, goggles, gloves, and digital camo that was colored to match my usual uniform. Which was Basic comfortable cargo pants, sneakers, zipperless hoodie, Reebok logo on the chest, hood up, bandana with a cyber design, lime green here and there on the designs, the rest is a slate gray. However they looked military, I looked like a hoodlum who didn't want his face to be seen.

"You're awake!" said Howell. He was the one shaking me. "No no no no! Stay with me! We've gotta get you outta here!" he screamed. My vision was blurred majorly, my ears were ringing, but I could hear what he said echoing in my ears, and random explosions. I saw him grab his rifle, and fire to my left, then to my right, and grab me, then start dragging me away. I opened my eyes and took a deep breath, then looked around. Everything was different. I was in an infantry camp, next to a roadblock. There were simple FAV's. A basic Humvee basically. .50 Cal machine guns mounted on top of them, and others had TOW missile launchers mounted on top. Excellent for taking out armor and air units, pretty decent against infantry as well. It was odd, I have never built these before, but they seem to be mine.

"Wow.... Howell! What the hell is going on?" I asked.

"You're awake! Again... finally!" said Howell. "You're family is trapped inside that hotel still. We're planning on making another assault. but not without you. Don't be reckless, like always? Last time you almost got killed. You're recklessness always costs civilian lives and because of that the US Army is shooting at us now." Howell said.

"They what?" I asked.

"We're.... enemies of the US military." Howell said.

"I guess here, I'm a prick. Where I just came from, I tried my best to not hurt anyone I didn't need to... But back up, you said family? Trapped?" I said.

"What the fuck? What are you talking about? Whatever, no time. Try to do what you just said you try to do wherever you're from. Without you, we'd be in a stalemate against GlobeX and the Army and way too many people would die before evac." said Howell. "Get a uniform on."

I materialized a 416 rifle and changed my uniform to match Howell's, just with a slight difference, my helmet had faceguards that came down and covered my cheeks on my face. A little added protection.

"Fancy." Howell said.

"Thanks. back up, you said my family was trapped in there?" I asked.

"Yes, brother, mother, father, niece...." said Howell.

"Alright men. And women. Don't engage civilians. No matter what the circumstances are. Usher them away from the battlefield. If you can, get them to the evac group and put them onto an evac ship." I ordered.

"Oh, and we also have our own Evacuation fleet. You all know where it is, if you've been designated on evacuation, find civilians, and get them there, the rest of you are with me and the Commander." said Howell.

"Even better. There you go. Alright, no civilian casualties. Always watch your targets. If you can help it, do NOT engage US military units. We've only got one shot. Push in, push hard, leave no GlobeX alive. When we make it to the hotel, we get my family out of there, and evacuate the entire building if there are any civilians. Watch for red eyes, that's the GlobeX mark. Everybody ready?" I said.

"Sir, yes sir!" They all screamed.

"I can't hear you. Are you ready?!" I asked.

"Hoorah!!!!" They all screamed.

"Lock and load motherfuckers! We're goin' in!!" I screamed, and motioned towards the gate. The squad at the gate opened it, and got out of the way. Humvees filled with infantry rolled out, and platoons marched behind them, beside them, they all marched. I was in a humvee with a .50 of the roof. and the squad was talking inside with me in the back. Mainly, I was silent.

"I wish you were always this concerned bout the safety of others..." said Howell.

"Trust me, I am. Whatever version of me you knew is dead." I said.

"Why in the hell would GlobeX attack here?" said one of the soldiers.

"Who cares? Those baby-killers would attack anyone, anywhere, anytime, and have a fake dumb reason for doing it. But they're at war with Humanity, so who knows what the baby-killers are up to." said another.

"They'll get theirs soon enough." I said.

"Nice armor." said one of them to me.

"Thanks." I said.

When we got to the drop off point, we got out and ran ahead of the humvees. They said they had to check the weapons, make sure they were locked and loaded, ready to fire and properly maintained, but we didn't go far before they came riding past us, guns blazing at targets that we didn't even see. We began firing wherever we saw bullets hitting. Blood splattered everywhere, some bodies fell, guns fell. It was pure chaos. Everything was so surreal. I fired at a random target, and GlobeX soldiers fell. What's worse is these are just their Force Recon, roughly light infantry. When we got to the tower we'd be in for a serious fight.

During the march, we went through several firefights, but none as worse as the third one. The closer we got, the more there were shooting at us. Lazarus really didn't want me getting in that hotel, but his efforts made no difference. I made it there within 3 hours, and the battle hadn't lightened up, instead it got bigger, and more dangerous as gunfire increased and explosions became more and more frequent. the U.S. National Guard were really trying to get these civilians out and keep hold of the city, at any cost.

I made it to the tower with no more than 3 platoons with me, 2 searching for survivors in the building, 1 following me, the other platoons were covering a roadblock. When I made it up to the top of the tower, I saw my family in a cage, my brother screaming at a soldier, and then he looked at us, not recognizing me with all of the armor covering my face and body.

"Lazarus!" I screamed, and we all aimed our rifles at the GlobeX soldiers, mine aimed at Lazarus, their rifles aimed at us, and the others by my family aiming at them. "Give it up, you're surrounded."

"Bro?!! What are you doing?!" my brother screamed at me.

"I see you made it to the party." said Lazarus.

"I see you're still a douchebag." I replied.

"I also see you're still cocky in the face of defeat." Lazarus said.

"I try my best." I replied.

"I'll kill your niece, and her mother first. Then I'll kill your family. Unless you agree to something." said Lazarus

"I will most likely say no, but run it by me." I replied.

"Good, eager to listen. I need you out of my way one way or another. So, I'll promise you something in exchange for something else. A fair trade. I'm going to take over Earth, there's no doubt about that. So, I'll give you and your family a chance to live. If you become my ally, You get a position on the Pedestal of the Planet, by my side. You're family will live lavishly. In royalty. Or, you can at least sign a peace treaty with me and we'll stay out of each other's way. I take over earth, your family lives. I'll conquer the planet and protect your race as best as I can with my massive army, and hopefully one day unite the entire galaxy and beyond. Unity, peace, no more war. No more death by crime, war, or any other man-made means. Just a galaxy of peace." said Douchelord Lazarus.

"That's all a lie." I said.

"On the contrary, it's the truth. You and I are one and the same on this aspect, if nothing else. I wish to protect humanity, and many other races by uniting them underneath a single empire. With me leading them, my covenant will be at peace with each other, and unstoppable, they will crush anyone who wishes to impede our goal of universal unity." Lazarus, king of the douches continued.

"You wish to take away our free will, and for what? Your own gain. I'm ending you here, and now." I said.

"My ships may not be able to get to Jupiter, but I've set up colonies on Mars, and the Moon. Even an orbital defense system in Earth's orbit, and Mars' orbit. They are massive, and armed to the teeth with defense cannons, and systems for an orbital strike. There's even orbital stations around Venus. You're surrounded. You have zero chance of victory." Continued Master of Dicks Lazarus, I am really calling him the same names again... I need a life...

"I'm not worried." I said.

"Even if you did kill me, I'd just revive myself, bring myself back from the dead, and kill you. I can do that. You can't. There is no other being in the universe that is like me. You are the closest I have seen to a being like myself. We share the same abilities, but we do not share the factor of being invincible. I have been analyzing you. You fight hard, you are fast, you are strong. You are my counterpart. But I am more powerful, and I can see that you fight, not to simply just protect the innocent, but you fight to stay alive. So that you don't die, but live to fight another day. That is what makes us different. You can die, and so can I, but I do not stay dead forever, unlike you. Good is a powerful force, but this day, what your race considers evil shall triumph." Lazarus said.

"You can suck an entire bag of dicks Lazarus. I'm not backing down. Even in the face of certain death. I may lose, but I will show Humanity that they aren't alone." I said.

"Then, if I can't rule them, I will kill them. And I'll start with you." Lazarus said. He then raised a pistol at me, and I raised my rifle, aiming down the sights at him.

"Let them go Lazarus." I said. "There's no need for this conflict, there's no need to take hostages. They have nothing to do with any of this. Let my family go, and we'll settle this.

"To be fair, I wanted our rivalry to last much longer than this. You provided an ample challenge for me, unlike anyone else could have provided. You have proven you have honor, and valor, as well as ample nobility, loyalty, and conviction to your cause. Just as I have." Lazarus rambled.

"You are a powerful adversary. Much more powerful than I would have expected from when you helped me destroy my own house." I said. "Drop the weapon, open the cages. We've stalled long enough."

"Consider the proposition." Lazarus said. "Your family, safe and sound, living like kings and queens, and you, their personal guardsman, fighting by my side. We would be unstoppable!"

"That's not anything to strive for." I said.

"You and your altruistic ways prevent you from growing powerful!" Lazarus said. "You don't have to fight by my side, we can split the planet 50-50. You take the Americas, Australia, Japan, and the United Kingdom, and I'll take the rest."

"You can't give me what you don't have." I retorted.

"Oh but I will! In due time this planet will be entirely mine within a single week. With your assistance it could be days. And then we can split the profits." Lazarus offered. "We are two of a kind. There are no more like us, We should work together, partner together and dominate this universe, uniting it under a peaceful rule!!"

"I would appreciate that offer but I made an obligation to humanity. A promise that I intend to keep." I said. "Lower your weapon, and let them go, or I will fire."

Lazarus sighed in disappointment. "Very well... See you in hell." Lazarus said, and pulled the trigger, a bullet launched from the barrel, and I pulled the trigger as soon as I heard "Hell". I struck him directly in the chest, and his bullet struck me in the head. The shot was an instant kill, and I dropped instantly.

A firefight began for a bit and Howell screamed "Commander!!!" and I lay there limply, bleeding, and my family weeping and crying, my brother screaming "No!!!!" with tears running down his face. I suddenly began to stir, as carnage raged around me, Lazarus bleeding and firing at my soldiers, Howell running for cover firing, and GlobeX jailers struggling to hold my brother down. I healed, somehow. Blood lay covering the floor, and I looked around, not moving a single muscle other than my eyes. I was kicked by a soldier rushing forward and limply rolled over. I couldn't hardly do anything, but finally managed to gather my strength and slowly try to pick myself up from the floor, and everything got quiet, save for the gunfire. I could feel Howell staring at me somehow get up from the grave, my brother seeing me get up after a clear shot to my skull. I snapped out of my shock ridden daze and back into reality, and stood up, changing back to my comfortable outfit from before, my usual hoodie and comfy pants, tennis-shoes, hood up, you know, comfy. I stared Lazarus down as I saw him notice me and heard his shock emit in his voice.

"Impossible!" Lazarus screamed as my cold, dead gaze met his. Gunfire slowed to a halt as the room realized that the dead man was awake.

"Impossible? Yes, but did I do it? Yes." I said, walking towards him. "You said I wasn't able to do this, yet here I stand before you now, alive and well. Stand down, douchebag, you have no chance."

"I have orbital stations, you have a fleet on the water!" Lazarus proclaimed. "You have zero chance of victory!"

"Thanks for giving me more targets, I'll pay them a visit sometime." I said, and materialized a pistol, .45 caliber, and aimed at him, point blank range. "Time to run, buddy. You're finished. It's over."

Lazarus stared at me menacingly. "I tire of your presence..." he responded.

"Oh, wow, the big man has nothing overly intelligent sounding to say? Interesting." I replied. "Should've run when I gave you the chance." I said. Every GlobeX soldier in the room has now surrendered by this point, and my soldiers are cuffing them, readying them to be executed or imprisoned.

"Go to hell." Lazarus said, and I shot him right between the eyes.

"Sorry, didn't catch that... Speak a little louder next time. Howell, get ready to move the prisoners." I said, and I ran over to my family.

"What just happened..." asked my grandpa.

"I wish I could tell you..." I said cutting them free.

"Pa, get Nahnee out of here, go with them, they're your best bet." I said.

"Holy shit... You're..." my brother said, and I cut him off.

"The Protector of Earth... A Guardian. And I'm not going anywhere, anytime soon." I said, and we walked out to our Evac Zone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lazarus came to eventually, and the few soldiers that found him rushed him off planet and onto his Orbital Station.

"Sir!!" one soldier said as he noticed Lazarus awake.

"What do you want?" Lazarus asked.

"Requesting new objective, Sir." said the soldier.

"Ready the men, arm up, and lay low. We need a new plan." said Lazarus.

"Yes, Sir. I'll relay the orders to the soldiers." said the soldier.

"And send word to R&D to activate the Havok. With what I have planned for that so called "Protector", it would be the perfect field test..." Lazarus continued.

"Right away, Sir." the soldier responded.

"I will enjoy every second of this..." Lazarus said, a crooked smirk on his face, his orange eyes seemingly gleaming with delight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A gargantuan robotic creature begins to power up in a facility on the orbital station. It begins to move, and some panels of armor lift and settle on it's body.

A scientist looks at another one beside him. "Activate the diagnostics and I'll run the start-up systems, get it ready for the final test. Lazarus wants this thing on the ground and in field testing within the next month."

"Running diagnostics, starting motor and weapons sync." says the other.

The creature looms over the soldiers and scientists, and a chaingun opens out of the weapon systems on the head, and an artillery system opens up from the back of the scorpion-like creature.

"Looks like she's ready." says one of the scientists.

I, of course, didn't know a damn thing.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:48 pm

this connected to seikos shit right? ima read the previous chapters first then this while takin a shit.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:44 pm

That's..... Interesting.

Yes, it's connected because it has the same enemies, GlobeX. This basically just explained how everything came into existence. And her shit is now my shit, because her lazy ass said "Ker'fuck this, no more stories. Even though people fucking love it."

Speaking of which, A New Beginning now has a legitimate name now, and a new chapter coming out within the week for sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Dragon

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:22 pm

Unbroken Sovereignty wrote:
That's..... Interesting.

Yes, it's connected because it has the same enemies, GlobeX. This basically just explained how everything came into existence. And her shit is now my shit, because her lazy ass said "Ker'fuck this, no more stories. Even though people fucking love it."

Speaking of which, A New Beginning now has a legitimate name now, and a new chapter coming out within the week for sure.
lol keep me updated. i go on mb on my phone. my windows 8 computer is total ass when it comes to connecting to a 3.2gbps modem

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:24 pm

If I remember this place exists when I wake up, yea, sure.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:27 pm

A final update:

I pray you have popcorn, because A New Beginning: The Vector Prophecy | Chapter 3 is long as fuck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Dragon

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Tue Feb 17, 2015 10:43 pm

A final update:

I pray you have popcorn, because A New Beginning: The Vector Prophecy | Chapter 3 is long as fuck.
i read all lemony snicket's books in 3 hours.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Wed Feb 18, 2015 11:13 pm

Chris Johnson wrote:
A final update:

i read all lemony snicket's books in 3 hours.

Wow.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:32 pm

I finished this yesterday and i must saaaaaaaaay...it sucked... -20/10 would unistall from my brain ._.

no im kidding lulz. my favorite part in this whole scenario is how well you keep up the conversation between characters. it's almost like i can picture them all talking next to each other as the events were happening.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Sep 26, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:05 am

Thank you. I've seen books where they stop saying "said (insert name here)" and they just continued the dialogue between 2 characters for an entire page. I got lost eventually and had to go back and re-read the dialogue to figure out who was saying what. So I make sure to keep it simple and easy to understand small things like that.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the feedback, I truly do. I would really like to see this book as well as A New Beginning published one day, unlike Seiko who decided to take a break from writing so she could eat all of my ice cream. I also try to keep a light personality on things so you can easily identify the personalities of the characters, like Lazarus and his Know-It-All attitude, and the Creator (me in the story, main character person) and his lighthearted, optimistic, and cocky attitude, and Howard, a caring, and courageous person.

It seems also that this site is.... dead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:33 pm

Thank you. I've seen books where they stop saying "said (insert name here)" and they just continued the dialogue between 2 characters for an entire page. I got lost eventually and had to go back and re-read the dialogue to figure out who was saying what. So I make sure to keep it simple and easy to understand small things like that.

In all seriousness, I appreciate the feedback, I truly do. I would really like to see this book as well as A New Beginning published one day, unlike Seiko who decided to take a break from writing so she could eat all of my ice cream. I also try to keep a light personality on things so you can easily identify the personalities of the characters, like Lazarus and his Know-It-All attitude, and the Creator (me in the story, main character person) and his lighthearted, optimistic, and cocky attitude, and Howard, a caring, and courageous person.

Not dead. Inactive, no one shows up scheduled because everyone's agenda is scattered, you got school,work,studying,socializing,lazyiness, or time frame of how long someone can be on the computer/even wants to be on the computer/can even get on computer, ect. people come back all the time at different times. it's been like that for years. sometimes everyone gets together at the same time and it gets more active for a day or two. If it was dead, post wouldnt have been made everyday buring old posts every week lulz

and i agree, it gets rather annoying going through pages and pages in a novel trying to keep up with conversation especially when you have voices to keep sustained ^-^

Lazarus himself seems more like well....an ass ._. not in a villain type way just...well..an ass ._. An asshole with an evil agenda and no cookies T.T

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Sep 26, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie
Niggie The Hedgehog
Niggie The Hedgehog

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 26078
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

ACR Midnight Blue
Springfield Operator Silenced

Murasama
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.76] C+
BSL [Lv.40] E
RDL [Lv.68] D
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.6] E
MTL [Lv.34] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:38 pm

This story seems rather...familar but i dont understand how, i barely read books anymore and i never heard a story similar to this, i dont think.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:42 pm

Miku_Zatsune wrote:
This story seems rather...familar but i dont understand how, i barely read books anymore and i never heard a story similar to this, i dont think.

Probably something similar to a video game? maybe ._.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee
Intermediate Poster II
Intermediate Poster II

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
MB Location : R&D Facility B3 Chemical and Biology Lab

CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.11] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.14] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:52 pm

well you definitely got a story worth getting sucked into, character deph is beyond up to par, the setting and plot is obviously vivid and crystal, however the transitions and the way you go from one scene to another is sketchy sometimes. Not really a huge deal considering its more up to par then a normal novel. which btw they are a bit lengthy for novels but then again this is like 4 pages of work put into one because you can only type one on here. The reason you're probably saying it's dead is probably because of the reply rate of your story. i believe reguardless of active or not because of how lazy people can be in not wanting to fucking sit down and read a godamn story for an hour or two instead of wasting time on the internet looking up stupid shit. You'll probably only get replies from people who are the most optimistic and productive readers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 1:59 pm

Kaylee wrote:
well you definitely got a story worth getting sucked into, character deph is beyond up to par, the setting and plot is obviously vivid and crystal, however the transitions and the way you go from one scene to another is sketchy sometimes. Not really a huge deal considering its more up to par then a normal novel. which btw they are a bit lengthy for novels but then again this is like 4 pages of work put into one because you can only type one on here. The reason you're probably saying it's dead is probably because of the reply rate of your story. i believe reguardless of active or not because of how lazy people can be in not wanting to fucking sit down and read a godamn story for an hour or two instead of wasting time on the internet looking up stupid shit. You'll probably only get replies from people who are the most optimistic and productive readers.
I don't even read on a everyday basis, barely read things at all and i made time to read all chapters ._.

it's better then reading a boring outdated textbook that's for sure ._.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie
Niggie The Hedgehog
Niggie The Hedgehog

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 26078
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

ACR Midnight Blue
Springfield Operator Silenced

Murasama
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.76] C+
BSL [Lv.40] E
RDL [Lv.68] D
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.6] E
MTL [Lv.34] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:04 pm

Kaylee wrote:
well you definitely got a story worth getting sucked into, character deph is beyond up to par, the setting and plot is obviously  vivid and crystal, however the transitions and the way you go from one scene to another is sketchy sometimes. Not really a huge deal considering its more up to par then a normal novel. which btw they are a bit lengthy for novels but then again this is like 4 pages of work put into one because you can only type one on here. The reason you're probably saying it's dead is probably because of the reply rate of your story. i believe reguardless of active or not because of how lazy people can be in not wanting to fucking sit down and read a godamn story for an hour or two instead of wasting time on the internet looking up stupid shit. You'll probably only get replies from people who are the most optimistic and productive readers.

or..people just dont care for his story on here, or reading stories in general even if its a good story. then again alot of posts get read here. only a few reply after reading. i wouldnt be surprised if alot of people read this (at least 20% of it), liked it and just didnt say shit. or just dont care.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:06 pm

Miku_Zatsune wrote:
or..people just dont care for his story on here, or reading stories in general even if its a good story. then again alot of posts get read here. only a few reply after reading. i wouldnt be surprised if alot of people read this (at least 20% of it), liked it and just didnt say shit. or just dont care.
That's possible too ._.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Dragon

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Fri Feb 20, 2015 2:12 pm

Naomi Nakashima wrote:
Miku_Zatsune wrote:
That's possible too ._.

illiterate people stay illiterate, people stopped reading so much the more this fucking generation got more into Facebook,Xbox, and other social media bs. they would rather care about drama in real life that could get them in trouble then drama in a good ass book. and this shit is gonna make a good book. People get upset when Kaylee, Angie, and i make posts like this but never wanna do shit about it to change it. they gonna keep being illiterate about it and go back to facebook like they cant fucking live without it. People get mad when they talk shit like this but they turn around and just dont care. Hell i was fucking 8 reading lemony snickets and Captain underpants more then i was platinuming games on my PS3 and i plat alot of games so that says alot.

I read this shit in half a day and i could tell you almost anything about the creator and Lazarus, Globex and their tyranny. and how well readers slowly connect to the creator as he goes more onto his journey, learning a few new bells and whistles along the way. and fucking honestly!? i skimmed this story mostly. mainly because i got an annoying ass little brother who wants to hog my computer so im stuck using my android with a cracked screen.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Sat Feb 21, 2015 2:55 am

Chris Johnson wrote:
Naomi Nakashima wrote:
Miku_Zatsune wrote:
That's possible too ._.

illiterate people stay illiterate, people stopped reading so much the more this fucking generation got more into Facebook,Xbox, and other social media bs. they would rather care about drama in real life that could get them in trouble then drama in a good ass book. and this shit is gonna make a good book. People get upset when Kaylee, Angie, and i make posts like this but never wanna do shit about it to change it. they gonna keep being illiterate about it and go back to facebook like they cant fucking live without it. People get mad when they talk shit like this but they turn around and just dont care. Hell i was fucking 8 reading lemony snickets and Captain underpants more then i was platinuming games on my PS3 and i plat alot of games so that says alot.

I read this shit in half a day and i could tell you almost anything about the creator and Lazarus, Globex and their tyranny. and how well readers slowly connect to the creator as he goes more onto his journey, learning a few new bells and whistles along the way. and fucking honestly!? i skimmed this story mostly. mainly because i got an annoying ass little brother who wants to hog my computer so im stuck using my android with a cracked screen.

ummm....idk about all that buuuut.. i do know that if you force someone to try and read (ex boring shit in school) they tend to not wanna read at all. but! reading on their own with something that interest them usually can make it more enjoying to read books.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:38 am

Number 1, Kaylee has a point, I figured it was dead due to the slow reply rate to my story.

Number 2: You all have good points.

And back on topic, I appreciate the feedback, and I'm glad you guys enjoy it, and I'm here if you need any explanation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Sun Feb 22, 2015 12:39 am

And Miku, you said that it seems familiar?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room

Sticky Bomb

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:33 am

"I guess here, I'm a prick. Where I just came from, I tried my best to not hurt anyone I didn't need to... But back up, you said family? Trapped?" I said.

waht e.e

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:23 am

Cynthia West wrote:

waht e.e

I was pretty sure that was self explanatory. Everything went boom, he wakes up near death in a world where his abilities had progressed much further than before. And in the world where his abilities had progressed further, bascally the world he's in now, before he got there, The Creator was a neutral person. Neither good, nor evil, but he was more focused on himself and his family, therefore couldn't give two shits about civilian casualties. The definition of a douchebag superhero. However, now he's in this world, controlling his douchebag self, which lets him correct any wrongs he had done, and be the good guy, not hurting anyone unless he needs to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room

Sticky Bomb

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Part 3   Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:28 am

controlling his douchebag self,

ah.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile