Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 who stole my oreos...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:41 pm

First topic message reminder :

guess who lobsters!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Dex

avatar

GMP : 14147
Heroism : 16
Rooster

Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.10] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Sun Feb 22, 2015 2:32 pm

Welcome back.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Sun Feb 22, 2015 7:57 pm

@Dex wrote:
Welcome back.

thank yew.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28029
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo


CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Sun Feb 22, 2015 9:12 pm

@Dex wrote:
Welcome back.

where...did you come from? .-.

--


Hello Guest, Today is Sun Dec 17, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières


GMP : 82900
Heroism : 76
Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD




Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Sun Feb 22, 2015 11:10 pm

Cynthia West wrote:
der's only so many places yhu can hide eenside motherface. 4 shells, 7 struts each, she gonna find yhuuuu. she gonna find yhuuu. e.e

I had a special room made deep somewhere CLOSE to MB and im staying in here,got enough lil debbies to last a year

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:55 am

Kirby wrote:
Cynthia West wrote:
der's only so many places yhu can hide eenside motherface. 4 shells, 7 struts each, she gonna find yhuuuu. she gonna find yhuuu. e.e

I had a special room made deep somewhere CLOSE to MB and im staying in here,got enough lil debbies to last a year

i do gots a newb locator on my phone's gps so yew not safe still. >:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dex

avatar

GMP : 14147
Heroism : 16
Rooster

Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.10] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Mon Feb 23, 2015 3:21 pm

@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
@Dex wrote:
Welcome back.

where...did you come from? .-.

From the depths of hell, itself.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières


GMP : 82900
Heroism : 76
Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD




Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:07 pm

ShadowGirl10 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Cynthia West wrote:
der's only so many places yhu can hide eenside motherface. 4 shells, 7 struts each, she gonna find yhuuuu. she gonna find yhuuu. e.e

I had a special room made deep somewhere CLOSE to MB and im staying in here,got enough lil debbies to last a year

i do gots a newb locator on my phone's gps so yew not safe still. >:3

I aint no noob e_e

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:42 pm

Kirby wrote:
ShadowGirl10 wrote:
Kirby wrote:
Cynthia West wrote:
der's only so many places yhu can hide eenside motherface. 4 shells, 7 struts each, she gonna find yhuuuu. she gonna find yhuuu. e.e

I had a special room made deep somewhere CLOSE to MB and im staying in here,got enough lil debbies to last a year

i do gots a newb locator on my phone's gps so yew not safe still. >:3

I aint no noob e_e

i only joke like dat wit ppl everyone dat knew or knows me can tell yew dat. :3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie

avatar

New Haven Syndicate


GMP : 26078
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
ACR Midnight Blue
Springfield Operator Silenced

Murasama
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.136] S
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.34] D

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:46 am

@Dex wrote:
@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
@Dex wrote:
Welcome back.

where...did you come from? .-.

From the depths of hell, itself.
did they have free parking? my god it's annoying to get a spot anywhere these days >...


Welcome back, Ame is it?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee

avatar

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.11] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.14] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:50 am

Hello, i dont remember you, then again im new so of course i don't Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:05 am

Miku_Zatsune wrote:
@Dex wrote:
@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
@Dex wrote:
Welcome back.

where...did you come from? .-.

From the depths of hell, itself.
did they have free parking? my god it's annoying to get a spot anywhere these days >...


Welcome back, Ame is it?

yus it me.deh sadistic yet randomly insane mental patient dat escaped from a maximum security psychiatric ward.>:3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee

avatar

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.11] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.14] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:07 am

and where in the world did this child get the idea to torture people with items used for pleasure? xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:07 am

@Kaylee wrote:
Hello, i dont remember you, then again im new so of course i don't Razz

allo & welcome to ward 666. bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:08 am

@Kaylee wrote:
and where in the world did this child get the idea to torture people with items used for pleasure? xD

it all started back on a game called MPO+... @,..,@
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee

avatar

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.11] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.14] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:10 am

ShadowGirl10 wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
and where in the world did this child get the idea to torture people with items used for pleasure? xD

it all started back on a game called MPO+... @,..,@

A very popular topic around here...it seems almost everyone here contributed in it somehow lol.

so this metal gear game..let's you use rubber strapons and dildos?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:15 am

@Kaylee wrote:
ShadowGirl10 wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
and where in the world did this child get the idea to torture people with items used for pleasure? xD

it all started back on a game called MPO+... @,..,@

A very popular topic around here...it seems almost everyone here contributed in it somehow lol.

so this metal gear game..let's you use rubber strapons and dildos?

no i made my own wit an ak47 dat fired mk22 or mosin nagant bullets dat put my victims to sleep & i carry them over to a wall & violate there rectum wit a virtual strappy & ask anyone here how brutal my rectum probe is?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:16 am

@Kaylee wrote:
ShadowGirl10 wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
and where in the world did this child get the idea to torture people with items used for pleasure? xD

it all started back on a game called MPO+... @,..,@

A very popular topic around here...it seems almost everyone here contributed in it somehow lol.

so this metal gear game..let's you use rubber strapons and dildos?

And Rubber duckiez from what aih have seen. aih personally would have just shoved a sniper barrel into someone's rectum and make dem feel da 1440 Noscopez e.e

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:17 am

ShadowGirl10 wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
ShadowGirl10 wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
and where in the world did this child get the idea to torture people with items used for pleasure? xD

it all started back on a game called MPO+... @,..,@

A very popular topic around here...it seems almost everyone here contributed in it somehow lol.

so this metal gear game..let's you use rubber strapons and dildos?

no i made my own wit an ak47 dat fired mk22 or mosin nagant bullets dat put my victims to sleep & i carry them over to a wall & violate there rectum wit a virtual strappy & ask anyone here how brutal my rectum probe is?


....waht....how does one fill Mosin Nagent bullets into an AK and puts dem to sleep!? waht is MK.22!? Hao does aih obtain one!? o,,o

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee

avatar

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.11] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.14] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:19 am

Mk.22 Mod 0 Hush Puppy is a Modified Pistol used to fire anest tranquilizer rounds. this place sells one. and i am so not even gonna ask the ESRB rating on this game Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:21 am

Cynthia West wrote:
ShadowGirl10 wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
ShadowGirl10 wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
and where in the world did this child get the idea to torture people with items used for pleasure? xD

it all started back on a game called MPO+... @,..,@

A very popular topic around here...it seems almost everyone here contributed in it somehow lol.

so this metal gear game..let's you use rubber strapons and dildos?

no i made my own wit an ak47 dat fired mk22 or mosin nagant bullets dat put my victims to sleep & i carry them over to a wall & violate there rectum wit a virtual strappy & ask anyone here how brutal my rectum probe is?


....waht....how does one fill Mosin Nagent bullets into an AK and puts dem to sleep!? waht is MK.22!? Hao does aih obtain one!? o,,o

a haxed psp.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:23 am

@Kaylee wrote:
Mk.22 Mod 0 Hush Puppy is a Modified Pistol used to fire anest tranquilizer rounds. this place sells one. and i am so not even gonna ask the ESRB rating on this game Razz

Aih, Fahkin, want one e.e

Aih will put people to sleep and dey will wake up wif missing limbs replaced wif confetti e.e

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee

avatar

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.11] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.14] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:27 am

Cynthia West wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
Mk.22 Mod 0 Hush Puppy is a Modified Pistol used to fire anest tranquilizer rounds. this place sells one. and i am so not even gonna ask the ESRB rating on this game Razz

Aih, Fahkin, want one e.e

Aih will put people to sleep and dey will wake up wif missing limbs replaced wif confetti e.e
GOOD LORD YOU KIDS ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!

where do you two learn this shit from? xDD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Silent Huntress

avatar

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0] E
R&D [Lv.38] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:31 am

@Kaylee wrote:
Cynthia West wrote:
@Kaylee wrote:
Mk.22 Mod 0 Hush Puppy is a Modified Pistol used to fire anest tranquilizer rounds. this place sells one. and i am so not even gonna ask the ESRB rating on this game Razz

Aih, Fahkin, want one e.e

Aih will put people to sleep and dey will wake up wif missing limbs replaced wif confetti e.e
GOOD LORD YOU KIDS ARE SOMETHING ELSE!!

where do you two learn this shit from? xDD

some credit goes to my dad, but most goes to my imagination when I uber bored.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:33 am

@Kaylee wrote:
where do you two learn this shit from? xDD

Da fall of humanity and society e.e

lesson one een Cindinomety Core Class

1. Aih do waht the fuck aih wants.
2. Most kids are afraid of the boogieman at the age of 6. The Boogieman ish afraid of meh.
3. Potatoes are the number 1 most silent and deadly weapon when mastered (can be learnt in Cindinometry Honors e.e)
4. aih dun care for this generation of social media faggets and annoying pricks. Annoy me and yhu taste boot wif 1 week old cat shit een it e.e
5. yesh der will be a test bish. better study or yhu fail and has to clean my room for a week e.e

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee

avatar

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.11] E
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.14] E
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:39 am

Cynthia West wrote:
1. Aih do waht the fuck aih wants. 2. Most kids are afraid of the boogieman at the age of 6. The Boogieman ish afraid of meh. 3. Potatoes are the number 1 most silent and deadly weapon when mastered (can be learnt in Cindinometry Honors e.e) 4. aih dun care for this generation of social media faggets and annoying pricks. Annoy me and yhu taste boot wif 1 week old cat shit een it e.e 5. yesh der will be a test bish. better study or yhu fail and has to clean my room for a week e.e
omg seriously!? i have enough classes to study! i cant afford another.

i feel so old...and out of place. you guys are nothing like when i was younger. which is a good thing, you both definitely are stronger then me when i was you guy's age. i used to feel bad just for saying one bad word lol. i was afraid that mommy would make me wash my mouth out with soap Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: who stole my oreos...    

Back to top Go down
 
who stole my oreos...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Yellow oreos or Black Oreos?
» The World that May Be (Reality 4 - Mir Side)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: Introductions-
Jump to: