Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Sep 26, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:54 am

originally a reply to missy on "I have a legit FNAF theroy"

Missy wrote:
it sounds like some shit that would be fan made

nvm

No no. that's nothing compared to what i dreamt. im thinking more of 8 Nights at Chucky's (even though i had this dream a couple times longer then that T.T)

the maintenence/Security room is a medium sized room with 2 wooden doors that have a small window panel that you can see through. It also contains a ceiling vent connected to playground ceiling and various areas and one more vents on the ground to keep airflow in the building. vents are closed but not sealed. left door is connected to the maintence room where the robots are repaired and docked. there's a broken one in there somewhere (initial start area is on a table opened up) the right door is connected to the kitchen which has 3 enteraces, through a push  window, a double door, and a slot built for animantronic chef only. this enterance is used for the animatronic chef to travel from kitchen, though game room and to the dining room on one zig zag track. he can either carry trays of food from time to time or pretend to cook. the indication of him pretending to cook is when he's in the kitchen chopping up pre assembled carrots with a safety knife (seeable through kitchen window and see/hearable through security camera). he is built to also sometimes travel on stage with a seperate track when it's time to sing happy bday/play the drums. the tracks can be controlled in the security room next to a panel.

The game room is the main building room that has no doors besides the one that connects to the bathroom and kitchen. all other rooms can be seen. it connects the dining room and stage along with the playground with slides and tunnels on the ceiling near vents. various toys,games and attractions are laid out through the entire building. The game room is accompanied by the dog who either stands in one spot greeting people or roaming around dining room and stage. he also can be summoned to sing happy birthday and play the guitar via panel

The dining room and stage are connected and can be seen via cameras and window where chef "cooks" around maybe idk 8-10 tables fill the place in rows then next to a huge tv and dance floor is the stage where all robots can play songs (mainly happy birthday) the enterance to the dining room is with those red soft line thingys connected with poles on the ground .-. this seperates the dining room from the game room and main enternce to the building. the dining room can also be seen through the left side of the main enterence line bordered by small wooden borders about 4 feet tall.
up

then you have the playground that is connected freely through game room and has few games, mini rides, ballpit, and it's main attraction the tunnel/slides. you can simply climb up a ladder connected to ballpit that takes you up to the tunnels in the ceiling and through a maze that spreads across the game room and playground ceiling and exit is a red slippery slide that takes you back inside the ballpit. not to be confused with the vents slightly above the closed tunnels. which are square shaped. one tunnel inside the design is rectangler and wider and leads to security room. the two smaller vents lead to one in the security room and another in the maintenance room. the maintenance one has been recently opened up completely to spray for rats in the morning. the playground has one corner camera that captures the area plus the vents openings. the duck lady bitch thing's track that connects from dining room and playroom only is located in a L shaped line. she can travel from stage,through dining room and through playroom.

The one and only animatronic that is not ran by a track system is chucky. chucky has some kind of navigation system where he can wander freely from stage, through dining room, through playroom, in game room and sometimes stand at enterence of building to wave and greet people as they walk in. but also, each animatronic is programed to walk around..or rather roll around on small wheels when either themself or the track is damaged. this makes it easier for them to be transfered when broken. the tracks themselves are very thing golden magnetic lines that lets the robot engage in a running animation without actually moving. the track and motors built under the rug is what keeps themagnet and robots moving. rumor has it that they're are what i think is called "Phantom tracks". these are tracks that were previously built in the past that were removed but not completely. some cross over to current tracks and these tracks are located for robot to roam in almost any room. there is also one current track that belongs to that purple thing but i think that's who's in the maintenance room. this track is built with a funny U shape that basically connects from game room, to dining room, play room and stage where he just waves do robotic ish animatations. all robots are built to when damaged or malfunctioning to automatically switch to wheels and walk mode which lets them be ejected from their track and make their way through security and into maintenace room

a good indication of an error is when their eyes light up green and makes a repeating noise for a few seconds, indicating it needs to be reset from security panel. if they are not resetted in the next 10 seconds, you will hear a click sound that ejects them from the track and make their way to the security room. few problems with this system of repair. the reset button resets any malfunctioning robots when pressed and controls all. the button does not help damaged ones. the reset button can also only be pressed no less then 5 times a day. if pressed more then 5 times it overwrites them into damaged mode. when it damaged mode during the day they sit there in office and wait to be switched off. during the night has different effects sometimes. sometimes this kind of makes a free roaming wheel mode where the robots kinda have a mind of their own (told by the previous secruity man .-.) eventually they will either make their way to the security room or just return to the track for some odd reason. this sometimes automatically fixes the malfucntion or damaged problem temperarily. but the time stamp is unknown.

Chucky does not have a reset button and does not need it for he free roams on a navagitional panel located in the kitchen next to the stove and chef window. thus making chucky less likely to malfunction. he can get damaged which is when he automatically makes his way to the security room making that weird error noises and green lights. that's when chucky's flood switch needs to be turned on OR pressing the flood button on him. All animatronics have a flood button that temp. fixes any malfunction or damage error. the button's location is different on every robot, so they wont be easy reach for children to touch.

now that you know the basic let me tell you the nightmare part. (note that i had this dream ongoing and outgoing for weeks since fnaf 1 T.T)

"phantom tracks" are the most scariest part. every robot has them that which basically acts almost like a free roam or pattern like way at night.(discluding chucky who free roams anyways) their actions are unpredictable. the most unpredictable ones are chucky and as i stated the chef. the chef for some reason is the fastest when off track T.T when a robot errors you have as stated usually few seconds to find out who's erroring from camera feeds,close it and press their reset button. if you dont they come to your office and try to kill you. they come in either through kitchen door or through vents. the biggest vent is in the ceiling and can be accessed by chucky if he climbs a game (which sometimes can be seen on camera) if you see him ontop of a game system you need to quickly go to kitchen camera and press a button to navigate him somewhere else T.T if a robot is damaged somehow (from bumping into a game or objects because of phantom fucking tracks) you are screwed. the one and only way you can save your self is when you see them in your office. quickly (faster than 3 seconds) find their flood button and press it and avoid contact meaning switch to the camera. if you take too long to find the button you're killed. if you pressed the button but took too long and made eye contact your screwed. (you usually know when you flip back the camera and it randomly gets pushed down by one of them T.T) this is the same method if for some reason (very common) you do not find out who's erroring in time and they happen to wander into your office. the best indication that you did it right is when you see that animatronic on feed. but sometimes they dont meaning your gonna have to lower the camera a few seconds later. the theroy is at night you press it, look away and they reset to normal and wander out. how they get back? no clue T.T

the maintence vents is where some of them try to enter your office and go through maintence door. the chef and the broken purple thing (which i will mention in a bit) usually try to go through this door. though the chef also can climb like chucky (10x faster) or just plain use kitchen door. the chef sometimes bother you through the night even when not errored.
he will visit you in which LOOKS like a harmless visit (though sometimes pops up with a small loud sound when you close camera) but usually indicates he has done something bad. he does a lot of evil things. he either A. disable chucky's panel (on intense nights)with his non sharp knife, which needs to be fixed in morning. B. temperarly jam a camera probably causing you to miss an animatronic erroring. or C. pulls a lever that switches  tracks randomly.(sometimes does nothing, sometimes is a game changer when someone errors T.T) this animatronic is probably the scariest considering NO one has a logical reason yet why he pops up in your office "seeminglessly". when not errored he's usually on his track doing normal things such as patroling or cooking like the rest when not errored.

now the purple thing is usually in the maintence room broke. but he sometimes....just...randomly gets up. MOST of the time he's up and moving in the maitenance room. but sometimes...he comes out either through your door and messes with you (who is the scariest LOOKING and tallest thing that leans over you and looks SOO BROKE AND GROSS T.T) BUT his flood button is easy to access and he does not require you to look away from him. however if not paying attention and you dont realize he's in there. you're fucked. he will sometimes go out via vent and would appear on stage on his piano..which usually isnt a problem even when he decided to sit there the entire night and eventually error ._. if he is not on stage, since he's broke just assume he's automatically erroring. the only two people that will enter your office when not errored is chef and chucky. if chucky is not errored he is no threat to you in your office. he usually comes in with a loud voice basically cherring you on in dialog he says during the day but somtimes he says weird shit and twitches..this can also maybe indicate he might be damaged or gonna be damaged soon. usually done at 1am and 5am and sometimes save you at 5am from letting anyone else in for a bit.

i didnt say much about the duck and dog because their behavior is usually medium difficulty and usually predictable.....usually D: they only come in via the vent in the security room (strangly not by climbing a game but going in the tunnels and through a window that when opened can be some sort of bridge to the vent) or through kitchen when errored. they can easily be seen in playground camera either moving in tunnels or the tunnel window wide open indicating their in the vent.

lastly scary thing is that multiple people can be in your office. multiple people can be ready to enter your office and multiple people can error at the same time. its very rare (but possible on intense night) that everyone errors. the main reason this would happen if you were to press the reset button too many times and they all become un-fixable which would probably have them all rush to your office .-. once they reach near security room the reset button rendered pointless until not near.

there is one emergency lock system that can lock and unlock vents and security doors and light that iluminates the entire security room (revealing anyone trying to get in or is already in just chilling (ie chucky, chef, or purple thing) but those run on a very weak power source and isnt very reliable BUT they do slowly charge back up sometimes..not all v.v aside from that system you have the camera system that does not run out of power or drain anything. the kitchen light is always on and so is the games. sometimes the dining room tv is on which gives a dim light to see in there. there is also a flashlight s that can be used in office and has a battery life too but does not recharge. (not to be confused with camera's LED light switch that runs off same system as camera) it can be used to see anyone outside doors or inside vents but does not let you see anyone already in T.T

please note that there might be more to it, this is all that i have expirenced and learn in my dreams .-. i THINK there is one or more secret thing like Golden freddy but im not sure. havent encountered it yet. i just know that randomly the game screens might have a different screen that refers to maybe some old characters .-.

there may also be hidden rooms or spots that i also dont know of and definately facts theories and info missing.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Sep 26, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Awkward Ghost Club Captain
GMP : 37533
Heroism : 32
Old Location : Cleveland (for the moment)
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut H Crew Quarters

AK-74 | Royally Fucked Purple Flurp

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0Ghz
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:20 am

omg what kind of normal dreams do you have!?!? are they always this detailed???

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:54 am

Missy wrote:
omg what kind of normal dreams do you have!?!? are they always this detailed???

only when they keep coming back for weeks when it's almost a regular thing.. one of the reasons i dont come on anymore but i learned to cope with the crazy .-.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Sep 26, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Buffalo

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:59 am

so let me get this straight. you see all of this in your dream? are you dreaming you're playing the game? or are you just dreaming you're the night guard? do you see jumpscares or just deathscenes?? the wooden doors..can they be broken down? how the hell do you not hear or see a huge ass rat coming out of the ceiling? how effective do phantom tracks ruin your night?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:23 am

Missy wrote:
so let me get this straight. you see all of this in your dream? are you dreaming you're playing the game? or are you just dreaming you're the night guard? do you see jumpscares or just deathscenes?? the wooden doors..can they be broken down? how the hell do you not hear or see a huge ass rat coming out of the ceiling? how effective do phantom tracks ruin your night?

i see glimpse of events, sometimes an entire night. the nights arent labled and blurry with setting and time...i just assume the calmer the night...the earlier in the week it is..and i never know when it's 6am till it's 6am .-. there's a clock but i cant read it because it's not something i pay attention to .-.

a little bit of both jump and death..i wake up sweating regardless when it happens T.T

sometimes 6am is actually when my alarm go off to wake up .-.

i.....never seen the doors get broken down yet...but the vents have been plied open to the point you cant put it back on when one has entered inside your room (a good indication obviously)and since it seems to be a five nights at freddy ish dream i cant leave my seat. the panel and reset buttons and stuff is to my left, the desk is in the waay back where you can see a system of damp dripping pipes on the wall that connects the two doors facing each other from a distance mirrored, and then a small vent two feet next to the right door on the same door and a huge vent (less huge than it is but is always bigger to me when i look at it) in the ceiling.. then you have more pipes on the wall until you get to the end of the narrow room where there's a desk facing it all and a chair behind it..the narrow hallway from the desk to the door sometimes seems longer than it should..sometimes shorter..always shorter when one is in T.T

Chucky is sneaky T.T sometimes he carefully opens that vent (which sometimes you can hear) since his limbs are controllable by the motor or whatever in him but sometimes him or chef just flop straight down breaking the cover and causing me to wake up as well sometimes v.v

All tracks and wires of the building are under the rug. however where the tracks are built are seeable by golden strips that i think the magnets are under. the magnets which im going by idk what kind of logic, are controlled by conveyer belts and wires and thingy's and idk .-. Phantom tracks however are bits and pieces i think left over from renovation in the past of magnets and bits that can still be used to move them since they were not completely removed. only certain parts and the strips which i think causes the track tronics to wander un-intentionally into objects and games which can cause them to error. Chucky doesnt use them or need them but they can affect him too, simply because if a phantom track causes a tracktronic to alter off coarse, then the robot could move something in the way of chucky's navigation which i believe are just invisible grid lasers, this could cause chucky to fumble over or hit an object as well (which can be heard sometimes) and cause him to error out.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Buffalo

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:32 am

wow..

so even though chucky isnt ran by the tracks, he can be affected too..Now Chef you say is the most scariest one to you, because he has multiple roles? i read something about him being a antagonist, also being just a friendly until error, then being the person who throws monkey wrenches into shit, and then he's also the one who you should really keep an eye on the most right? you sure you didnt read this anywhere?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:55 am

Missy wrote:
wow..

so even though chucky isnt ran by the tracks, he can be affected too..Now Chef you say is the most scariest one to you, because he has multiple roles? i read something about him being a antagonist, also being just a friendly until error, then being the person who throws monkey wrenches into shit, and then he's also the one who you should really keep an eye on the most right? you sure you didnt read this anywhere?

honestly i wish i did read or watched it somewhere. it'd make more sense to explain to people than 'hey! i dream almost everynight of a wonderful spin off! and never wanted to!" v.v

yea...chef....he really haunts me..it also help that i have been to Chuck.E.Cheeses twice in the past 4 months. the dream's building layout is very similar to the one i went to. though chef's moving system or anyone's for that matter i dont think is real. i dont think any of them leave the stage, which is even more strange to me how i even came up with the idea in the first place and never intended to .-.

anyways yeah chef is the main reason i get a little sad sometimes... the intense nights is when he really gets in my skin..because at some point i feel like if i make it through night 8 this dream would just stop T.T he makes it impossible v.v

he's always trying to sneak in, sprint straight to the game he climbs on, hear him straight in the vents quickly..tries to seal him in with emergency override just for him to break it down and i'm forced to STILL try to find his fucking flood button v.v
the camera refresh rate is off by a few seconds but unlike fnaf you can see their moments on camera. sadly doesnt help with chef when he sprints. by the time you catch him on camera you already hear him in the vents!

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Buffalo

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:14 am

yea chef sounds like the reason you're here at 3-5am because you dont wanna go to bed. my question is, you mentioned that the purple character can wander too, does he uses his own track? or does he use maybe phantom tracks? im assuming that using the reboot button does not affect him. also you mentioned multiple of them could be in your office, does that mean multiple people can attack at the same time?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger
New California Republic Ranger

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:20 am

Chris Johnson wrote:
Five Night's At Chuck.E.Cheeses look cheesy as fuck.
nvm this shit sound better than Five Nights at Freddy's itself. and sometimes your dreams test your brains knowledge and limit. you never know sometimes what you're capable of thinking until you dreamt it.

i'd be pretty damn upset if Chef's ass poke my panel with a plastic ass knife.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:54 pm

Missy wrote:
yea chef sounds like the reason you're here at 3-5am because you dont wanna go to bed. my question is, you mentioned that the purple character can wander too, does he uses his own track? or does he use maybe phantom tracks? im assuming that using the reboot button does not affect him. also you mentioned multiple of them could be in your office, does that mean multiple people can attack at the same time?

i'm not quite sure. i'm assuming he uses his own and phantoms. and yes reboot does nothing to him.

YES! v.v if one or more are planning to attack and are at your face you have to quickly push everyone's flood....or you can assume what happens next v.v

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Mon Apr 06, 2015 8:56 pm

Chris Johnson wrote:
Chris Johnson wrote:
Five Night's At Chuck.E.Cheeses look cheesy as fuck.
nvm this shit sound better than Five Nights at Freddy's itself. and sometimes your dreams test your brains knowledge and limit. you never know sometimes what you're capable of thinking until you dreamt it.

i'd be pretty damn upset if Chef's ass poke my panel with a plastic ass knife.

he uses it to open up the not so bolted in panel where the wires are. he leaves the knife sticking out on the side of the thing. or he could just simply press the navs continuously which if you also do this and jam it.

shuddap you dont understand, this is not my normal type of dreams D:

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaylee
Intermediate Poster II
Intermediate Poster II

Scarlet Elite

Oh Shit Wuddap?
GMP : 22468
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Dayton Ohio
Pig
MB Location : R&D Facility B3 Chemical and Biology Lab

CPU AMD A-Series Quad-Core A8 1.6 Ghz
GPU AMD Radeon HD 7600 G
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.11] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.14] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:59 am

this actually sounds like a GOOD spinoff of the game honestly, not just some person who threw together a half ass port with the same concept and a different story. the only similar things you have to the real game is the cameras, and the light checking. that's about it. you literally manage to make a spinoff completely familar yet different. the whole reset button, and flood lights and omg there's so much to do in yours! you gotta check the cameras for idiot robots glitching out, then you gotta check to see if purple guy is in check, then find fucking chucky, avoid using the reset too many times. check the lights but not too much, switch the tracks, check for chef doing mischief, look for holes in vents. like wow this is actually well thought out. you sure you dont want someone to make this a real thing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:11 am

Kaylee wrote:
this actually sounds like a GOOD spinoff of the game honestly, not just some person who threw together a half ass port with the same concept and a different story. the only similar things you have to the real game is the cameras, and the light checking. that's about it. you literally manage to make a spinoff completely familar yet different. the whole reset button, and flood lights and omg there's so much to do in yours! you gotta check the cameras for idiot robots glitching out, then you gotta check to see if purple guy is in check, then find fucking chucky, avoid using the reset too many times. check the lights but not too much, switch the tracks, check for chef doing mischief, look for holes in vents. like wow this is actually well thought out. you sure you dont want someone to make this a real thing?

i never actually sat down and thought of this stuff!! v.v

but thanks .-.

maybe if i came up with it on my own i'd would but i dont know....might be a good spinoff but i'd never play it T.T

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie
Niggie The Hedgehog
Niggie The Hedgehog

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 26078
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

ACR Midnight Blue
Springfield Operator Silenced

Murasama
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.76] C+
BSL [Lv.40] E
RDL [Lv.68] D
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.6] E
MTL [Lv.34] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:28 am

you have....strange dreams there Hailey..

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:11 pm

Miku_Zatsune wrote:
you have....strange dreams there Hailey..

yeah, but it no longer haunts me as much as it used to. I'm also starting to understand it more as well. The was a voice for the phone that i couldnt quite map a face to but now i can. in the kitchen area there's an employee of the month poster and it shows a chick wearing a security guard hat.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82660
Heroism : 76
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:39 pm

remember hailey

Kirby wrote:

need I say more? ._.

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Buffalo

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Tue Apr 14, 2015 3:03 am

time to move out if i see that thing in my shower..seriously...

and by the way, would you happen to remember the calls for each night?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:38 pm

Night 1: *female voice* Oh hey champ! i see they finally move you up from just standing around in the rain all day! it must have been completely HORRIBLE! well anyways. congrats on the promotion..you are now an official nightwatchmen of Chuck.E.Cheeses! excited much? dont be. the raise is great but it's boring as hell. trust me i been in that job position twice. you get to watch a bunch of smelly stuff robots roam on a track all day. YAWWWN!!!. well i just thought i teach you basically everything you need to know. well as you can see on your desk there you have a nifty old little laptop there. dont bother stealing it. it's shit. cant even boot up IE let alone the camera system well. always get a little static from time to time. it makes it hard to see certain images in very dark places. the cameras themselves run on a seperate powerline so they dont run out of power. mostly everything dont run out of power honestly except your emergency secruity system and of course a flashlight. the cameras have a little flashlight option and audio mics into them so its easier to catch sounds and sites of BORRREEDOM. well on the left you should see a sets of switches and buttons there. they control the robots just in case something goes wrong. ocassionally the little shits just kinda error out. what you do is you press the reset button to fix the problem. but little warning. pressing it too many times may short it out so gotta watch that. for whatever reason it does shorts out or you dont press it in time. the robots will probably come to your door to get repaired. nothing really to be afraid about, you just need to find the flood button to fix them. the maintennce room is the door one right so that's usually where they go during the day when things go bad.. chucky is probably the most simple person to watch since he's more advanced than the other bots. they were all supposed to be ran on chucky's way but people are lazy. anyways you shouldnt have any troubles with chuck. if you do usually you can control him with the nav panel in the kitchen. there's a little icon on the screen you can click that lets you remote it from your computer so you dont have to really leave. i wouldnt want to chase their furry butts around anyways. i think that's it...if i remember anything i'd tell you tomarrow. cheers and have a goodnight hun...okay..bye bye.

that's all i remember ._.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room

Sticky Bomb

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:48 pm

hao deliciousleh interesting! e.e

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie
Niggie The Hedgehog
Niggie The Hedgehog

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 26078
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

ACR Midnight Blue
Springfield Operator Silenced

Murasama
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.76] C+
BSL [Lv.40] E
RDL [Lv.68] D
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.6] E
MTL [Lv.34] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Thu Apr 23, 2015 11:11 pm

what about the either night's phonecalls?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)

Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:51 pm

Damn girl. that's a pretty vivid dream.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T   Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:23 am

Gregg Williams wrote:
Damn girl. that's a pretty vivid dream.

it's been worse sometimes ._.

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile

My Dream: 8 Nights at Chucky's T.T
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1