Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Sep 19, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

GMP : 0
Heroism : 0
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:25 pm

Next chapter, enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Chapter 5
Turned

I finished screaming in pain and gasped for air, my lungs and throat hurting from screaming so loud, but it slowly healed.

"Are you ready to listen?" She asked and grabbed my head, pulling it back, and forcing me to nod. "Good...."

"If I didn't have this bandanna on my face.... I'd spit in yours....." I said, breathing heavy.

"Aww... is the poor baby hero having troubles? So cute..." she said, puckering her lips as she said it.

"Fuck you." I replied, struggling to try to escape.

"When?" she asked.

"When I get out of this fucking chair." I said. "Hope you like fisting. Because I have two that want your teeth on the floor."

"Sounds sexy." she said.

"God you're a bitch...." I said, turning my head, and she grabbed my head, forcing me to look at her.

"Right now? You're my bitch." she said.

"Sorry honey, I'm a wild animal." I replied with a vengeful smirk. "I can't be tamed."

"I've tamed bigger fish than you, but none as strong." she replied, tilting her head to her right.

"I'm just a baby compared to you... How am I as strong?" I asked, then turned my head. "Makes no sense."

"Lazarus is your target. It's simply because I managed to get to you sooner than I got to him. Your job is to tame your army and go after him." she said.

"Answer the fucking question." I said, looking up at her.

"You're stronger because of two reasons. You and Lazarus absorbed the power of many more erg crystals than most have. You absorbed the most out of the two of you. Specifically, Lazarus absorbed the energy of 196 Erg Crystals, Dark Erg Crystals. 25 ergs are all it takes to turn someone into a powerhouse. And 37 is the usual amount absorbed. You two are among the most powerful I've seen, but you... You absorbed the energy of 225 Erg Crystals and the energies of 25 were expended to repair your body's extensive damage that otherwise was impossible to repair." she said.

"How many Erg Crystals did you absorb...?" I asked.

"368. And only 2 were expended to repair my body." she replied, holding up two fingers, and sitting in my lap.

"How many were expended by Lazarus?" I asked.

"Oh him? Poor little Lazarus had a cannonball go through his chest, after another tore off his arm. The entire ordeal minced him to bits. He was left with 134 Erg Crystals energies' in his soul." she said.

After a brief moment of experiencing wide eyes in amazement, I responded. "Wow...." I said.

"Look at us, patrons of the same trade, but on different ends of the spear, and we're getting along swimmingly." said the Mother.

"So in other words... I'm the second most powerful, and I'm still nowhere near close to being as powerful as you." I said.

"Exactly." she said.

"Lets see you say that when I rip your head from your shoulders." I said.

"Reason number two.... well... you seem to be growing in power exponentially. You haven't reached your limit, but from what I can see is that your power level will have reached that limit by next month in your planet.... as well as broken it's limit and continued to grow until the amount of erg crystals you absorbed is met and matched. Problem is, your limit is matching the Erg Crystals you absorbed that weren't expended, but apparently your body's power levels are growing to match the 225 originally absorbed." she explained.

"How can you tell that?" I asked.

"Because I can see your power flowing in your veins. It's growing exponentially, growing at a higher rate with every passing week, and it's only supposed to grow at such a rate that you don't explode while you try to contain the power inside you. If by some miracle you survive the power breaking it's limit, it would only be a matter of time before you begin going insane, and then only a matter of time before you either collapse as the power begins to get too much for you to handle, and then implodes on itself, swallowing your soul. The other thing that can happen is you explode and level an area as large as Egypt. That's what you call it right?" she explained.

"So, I can't hold the power?" I asked.

"No... basically, you'll need the darkness corrupting you to be able to truly stay alive." she said.

"You're lying." I said.

"If you want I can hold you for a month to prove it to you." she said.

"No thanks bitch, I'm good." I said.

"You sure are rude." she said, bobbing her head left and right while in my lap, a lot like a child.

"I'd appreciate if you got off of me." I said.

"Nope. Too comfortable." she said, smiling.

"Well I'm not. Especially with an evil genocidal bitch in my lap." I said.

"Well... I just want to tell you something..." she said. "You're the main attraction in this war. The darkness will dominate the galaxy, find it's way into other galaxies, and continue to spread. And you'll be the main attraction. Your story must be told, because you... compared to the rest of us... you're a chain reaction that never gets old, constantly spreading and getting stronger. And when you stop getting stronger, you'll continue the chain reaction of death and destruction. Some of us get satisfaction breaking the mold, and we may use ourselves as distractions sometimes, but you... you're just... gold." she finished with a devious smile.

"You just quoted a song by Mandopony..." I said.

"He couldn't have said it any better... You're a Jewel of the Darkness..." she said, caressing my face.

"Well go ahead and try me. because all the time you're waiting I get stronger with power and force!! So try me!!!!!!! GO AHEAD AND TRY TO CORRUPT ME!!!! I DARE YOU!!!! BECAUSE WHEN I GET OUT OF HERE, I'LL CLEANSE MYSELF AND I'LL PERSONALLY BURY YOU INTO THE CENTER OF THE EARTH!!!!" I screamed in rage. She clutched my head tightly, and I feel a burning sensation deep in my brain.

"All of this came from your mind, it came from deep inside your skull. Now you will destroy it." she said and I felt pure evil seep into my skull, and I felt my blood run black as the Darkness seeped into my body, corrupting ever fiber of my being, and I saw the entire universe flash before my eyes, Vermaak battlegrounds, my battles, GlobeX fighting the Darkness in far off systems, and even the Covenant fighting the Darkness in the future, but more importantly I saw myself fighting them as well. I knew that this would take time, and I knew that I was doomed until something happened. That something came true. I felt her controlling me. I also found her name.

"Zariah... Your name is Zariah..." I said, as I felt the handcuffs break.

"Yes.... Rise... You have made an excellent career choice... You are the new Sentinel of Darkness. You are an Arbiter, an Enforcer, and an Artificer. You are the new Sentinel, a wielder of unimaginable power. You are the Right Hand of the Darkness." she rambled with an exhilarated smile.

"I am Death... I am your very will..." I said... well... my body said. In my mind, I was me. In the world, I was merely a puppet. "I don't like this." I thought to myself. My body stood up and I tried to regain control, but failed horribly.

"I will do as you command Mother." I said.

"You're a dumbass." I thought.

"I have a mere task for you. Simple start. I have 3 female humans here... You know one of them. I'd like for you to pick your choice of sacrifice to me, and then keep the other two for yourself. Consider the other two as gifts..." she said.

We reached the room rather quickly, and I saw her, and the other two innocent girls, chained on the floor.

"Pick the left one. The Left one. Don't you dare pick the girl in the middle.... You made them a promise...." I begged in my mind.

"The left one seems like a fitting sacrifice..." I said. In my mind it hit me that I may be able to regain control still, if I had a chance that I made the decision. I materialized my trusty machete, and stood in front of the girl, and looked at the one in the middle, the one I remember, terrified of me.

"Sorry sweetheart.... No puppy for you." I said, and raised the machete to decapitate the girl on the left. In my mind, I didn't speak. I did, however, hear a creepy ass voice.

"Broken... Promises..." it said, and It repeated it as time seemed to slow down to a literal crawl. "Broken... Promises..." I heard it say again. I then felt power inside me cringe, and my body was electrocuted by green lightning that came from nowhere.

"Never.... Broken...." I heard the voice say, and my body in the real world was beginning to stand up, when it got electrocuted again, and it dropped to it's knees. I began to get an idea, when suddenly, out of nowhere, I heard the voice again in my mind.

"Never... Again..." it said, and I felt the Darkness begin to break in my veins. I realized that the electricity came from within me. The Erg Energy itself was fighting the Darkness. I was beginning to theorize what was going on when i realized the Energy itself was fighting the Darkness when I heard the voice again, much louder, and more thunderous than before.

"Never... Break... Promises..." it said, and the electricity engulfed my body. I even felt it in my mind, and it spoke one last time, but it said two things.

"Never... Surrender..."

"Chosen..."

Electricity engulfed my body rapidly, and it even poured form my eyes, which were glowing green; it all happened so fast that I instinctively began trying to regain control. I screamed, and I dropped to my knee, the machete impaled into the floor just in front of her, and I looked at the girl from my memories as the machete itself also surged with electricity.

"This isn't you... What happened to you...?" she said to me, and it helped me get an edge. I managed to regain control, and stand up.

"Finish the sacrifice." I heard behind me, as four men walked in, standing in a circle behind me. I swung around, the blade outstretched, and decapitated the four soldiers who gathered behind me, and looked at the Mother.

"I'm still here, bitch!!!!!!" I screamed, and she lunged at me, grabbing me by the throat, and I felt a blade pierce through me, and my blood poured from the wound, blackened by the Darkness. I could feel myself being cleansed as I bled, and welcomed the grip of death.

"You'll be back.... but all of these girls will be dead... and then I'll kill you." she said.

"Good luck.... because when they're dead... I'll use my anger to make sure I filet your ass." I said, and felt the blade twist inside my abdomen, then managed to not slip into unconsciousness as she ripped the blade from my body and dropped me on the floor. I lay there limply, bleeding out as the black blood covers the floor, staring at the girls. I smiled at them and mouthed to them "Everything is gonna be okay..." to comfort them. I blacked out just after the Mother said something demeaning to me.

"At least you tried..." she said, and smiled down at me. "I admire your persistence, even in the face of death. You'd rather die bringing as many of us down with you than admit defeat..."

"Y-you don't know just how accurate you are..." I said, and blacked out just as I said that.

"Oh... I do." said Zariah, and I blacked out, finally heaving every last breath in my lungs and welcoming the grip of death. She grabbed my machete, and walked over to the Sacrifice that was on her knees. I heard one last message from the energy inside me.

"Nexus... Sun..." it said, and electricity jumped from the pool of black blood on the floor.

"He failed to admit loyalty, so you all will die. Every one of you." said Zariah. She raised the blade after looking back at me, and began to drop it, letting gravity pull it to the poor girl's skull. She cringed, but the blade never struck her. Zariah looked at her hand, and then back at me to see me standing there, green electricity still bouncing up and down my body, , and my corpse on the ground.

"You know, I made the blade. I control it. If I wanted to really fuck with you I could've turned it into a stick." I said.

"That's impossible. You were corrupted!" she said, and I held up my left hand, taking it out of my pocket.

The Darkness still remaining inside me died, and my skeleton was visible through my skin and clothes as a bright green light began to glow, and flicker inside my body and eyes, and then it eventually died out, as well as my eyes turned back to normal. "Yes, but you cleansed me. The stabbing caused me to bleed, and the darkness flows in the veins. All I had to do was stay conscious for as long as I could so you could do more damage and cause me to bleed faster. The power inside me began fighting back as well... that helped my situation." I said, and teleported between her and the girls, spawning my machete again. "Another thing, the blade has a name. Her name is Trinity. Oh what's that Trinity? You want her head on a silver platter? So do I. You see? She hates you. Oh and it's a damn shame you're not on my side... You'd be the perfect weapon."

"I am the perfect weapon." said Zariah.

"So am I. You're stronger, but I'm the one with the Iron Will, and the Loyalty to his race. Let's see which one wins, shall we? Damn shame... You're beautiful... Powerful... you'd truly be the perfect weapon if you worked for the right side here." I said.

"You're the one on the wrong side. That's the shame..." Zariah replied.

"You're sick, dark, twisted beyond the Light. We'll see who wins... I'll give you one chance..." I said, taking two steps towards her until I was merely inches from her, and looked down into her eyes with a steel gaze. "Leave now, or die, and I'll burn your corpse."

"You do understand that fire doesn't work... right? Lazarus used it to kill one of my Black Smoke Wyrms. It possesses the weak, simple minded humans, or any other sentient being, and uses it as a vessel to kill." Zariah said.

"Oh really?" I said. "Enlighten me. But, the Smoke Wyrm is basically a demon, burn the bones, it dies."

"Yep, that's how it works with souls, ghosts, and demons. But, the way to kill me? That's for you to figure out alone. But... I'll give you a hint: If I die, You come with me." she said, smiling coyly and then she disappeared, teleporting out of sight.

I turned around and looked at the three girls staring at me, mortified as to what I might do. I looked at the one from my memories and noticed the chain leading to the floor, and the shackles they wore, each with their own locks. I sighed and got down on one knee in front of her and smiled at her, fixing my bandanna.

"What's your name?" I asked, grabbing the lock, positioning it right so I can pick it.

"Danica..." she said, and it looked at me as I began picking the lock.

"Danica? Pretty name." I said, and looked at her. "Relax. I'm clean now. Know how to use a lock pick?" I asked.

"Yea...?" she said.

"Here." I said, and the shackles dropped as soon as they opened, and I handed her the lock-pick. "Go get her out, I'll take this one." I stood up, materialized another lock-pick, and knelt down, starting to pick the lock.

"How did you do that?!" said the blonde girl in front of me.

"It's aaaalllll a mystery, sweetheart. Bunch of tricks I learned when I died." I said, and the shackles dropped from her wrists and feet, and I looked over at Danica just as she managed to get the shackles off of the redhead over there. I looked back at the blonde and raised my eyebrows, then sighed. "Come on, we gotta go."

Danica grabbed the redhead, and followed me out, then I turned around.

"Here... You picked that lock quick, so I'll guess a second life starring misspent youth." I said, giving her a handgun. "Don't worry about ammo, just ask me. Let's go." I spawned a Beretta PX-4 pistol, and helped the blonde over my bleeding corpse. "Can you walk?" I asked her.

"Yea... I-I can walk..." said the blonde.

"Alright, stay behind us." I said, and looked back at Danica, nodding at her.

"We need to move, now, her leg is bleeding bad." said Danica.

"Hey, you. Blonde. What's your name?" I asked.

"Taylor. This is my friend, Melissa." said the blonde.

"Taylor, help her move, we'll cover you, just make sure to keep her standing, and keep her behind a wall when we fire." I said.

"Okay." she said, and then squealed when I spawned six Militia grade riflemen in roughly the same outfits as what I'm wearing, just add goggles on 4 of them, and exchange the bandanna for a paintball mask on the other 2, and add knee pads and elbow pads, and exchange the shoes for boots. They had standard .45 caliber pistols and a more modernized AK-47 style rifle with extended frame stocks.

"Relax, they're friendlies." I said. "Trust me, Melissa, I can heal you, but I need to get us to a safer place where there's less chance of us all being shot."

"You can come back to life and you're worried about yourself?" she said.

"It's not me that I'm worried about, it's you three. And yes, I can revive myself, and respawn after death, and things don't hurt as bad as they should, but dying is still unpleasant. So, lets move." I said.

We rounded a corner, and a squad of 8 black eyed freaks were walking towards us wielding basic M1911 pistols began firing at us, in which Danica and I began firing back, while the militia riflemen pushed Taylor and Melissa against a wall, behind a section of wall that juts out further than the rest, and they then began firing with us. I shot two right in the face, and boy, that felt good. The Corrupted began to fall quickly after that. Their black blood seeping onto the floor made them seem almost alien. It kinda creeped me out a bit. We began moving again, and stepped over the corpses. I pushed the door open at the end of the hallway, and saw the stairs... the long.... flight of stairs... I looked back at the rest of the group.

"Flight of stairs. Looks like two stories. Can she make it?" I asked, and a militia rifleman put his rifle away, and grabbed Melissa, picked her up, and looked at me.

I looked back, and shrugged. "Yea. Sure. Why not? Much faster than letting her go on her own." I said, and opened the door further so they could go through, and then let the girls pass, and then I went with the militia dragging along behind me. When we got to the bottom floor, I teleported ahead and stopped everyone.

"What are you doing?" Danica asked.

"Stay here." I said.

"There is something we've wanted for a long time right outside that door. You are not depriving me of this moment!" said Taylor, and she began trying to push through me, but I grabbed her arm and looked her in the eye.

"You mean the freedom, or the countless Chaos Agents that could be out there?" I said, and watched as fear filled her eyes. "Like I said, stay here, let me handle them. You don't have a gun, and if you did you wouldn't make it out there if they've swarmed the streets. Likely, it's just a few squads, but there could be cars, maybe even sniper teams on the roof. They're armed well, and they never stop coming. Not unless we chop off the head." In my head, I heard the voice again as I said this: "Chop off the head, and the body will flounder." I looked around for a second before I realized the voice in my head was still there. "We kill who's making these scumbags, and they'll either disappear, or they'll die out as we hunt them down."

"What if they're like you?" Danica asked.

"No worries. There's a way to kill them, they're agents of the Darkness, or Chaos agents as I call them. I believe if they're corrupted by the darkness, they die pretty easily, just need to find a way to get rid of the body before they revive." I said.

"So if you just... respawn... how do they kill you?" Taylor asked.

"Probably by some method that's from another realm? Like... Heaven, or Hell. Maybe Angelic weapons, maybe something crafted by a demon. Maybe cosmic methods. Maybe I just have to... give up. Let my spirit wander on... No time for touchy moments, I'll go scout outside." I said, and disappeared from their line of sight. I reappeared on the roof, and saw a sniper, mounted on the ledge, and I walked up behind him.

"How did you not hear me?" I asked, and picked him up, then threw him off of the roof. I heard the crunch he made as he hit the concrete, and then looked up, grabbed the rifle, and scoped out the higher rooftops., and teleported to around the middle of a nearby building, and threw the rifle in the open window, grabbed the ledge, and climbed in, then took the stairs to the rooftop, teleporting through the door to not make any noise. I saw the sniper, perched up here, feeling all safe in his little nest. So I shot him, right in the head, and threw his corpse over the edge, and perched up, and took careful aim, scouting out for more snipers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's quiet out there... That gunshot was all I've heard." said Taylor.

"He'll come through... he always does." said Danica.

"How do you know?" said Melissa.

"I've run into him twice. He's saved me both times. I wouldn't be alive if it wasn't for him... I owe him more than I could ever give..." Danica replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright.... this isn't Call of Duty. Think Battlefield 4..." I said to myself, and I moved the sniper rifle to counter the wind speed, and drop of the bullet, and then pulled the trigger. I saw the gleam of the sunlight reflecting off of the bullet as it flew through the air, and it took a full second to hit the sniper in the head. I sighed in relief that I hit him and then took a deep breath and sighed again in amazement. "How did I do that first try...?" I asked myself, and took aim again. I started thinking of fitting music and suddenly heard a pretty decent song fairly loud, and in my ears close. I realized a random headset had appeared on my head and smirked at the humor of the moment. I started scanning for more snipers and when I didn't see any more, I stood up, holding the sniper, and stepped onto the edge I had perched the rifle on, and looked down at the street.

After a moment of thinking and staring at the city view, I looked down again and sighed, realizing I was sighing a lot today, and laughed. "Great. Now I'm jumping from buildings too. I guess it's time to earn style points." I said, and I let myself lean forward, and drop from the edge. I looked straight at the ground as I darted for the pavement, and then, at the last second, flipped upright and landed with a loud crunch on my feet, sort of. I landed on one knee, looking at the ground, when the building's door opened and I saw Danica and the girls, and the riflemen, looking right at me as I lifted my head and shrugged.

"Did you just... jump from the rooftop? Of a skyscraper?" asked Melissa.

"Decided to take the express elevator." I said. "Pick her up, We're getting her out of here, and I'm patching her up."

The militia rifleman nodded, picked Melissa up, and carried her through the open doorway, riflemen following him, and Danica came sprinting to me as I stood upright.

"Are you okay?" she asked.

"Never better. Why?" I said.

"Oh, I don't know... maybe because you just took a swan dive to the pavement from the top of a skyscraper?!" she replied.

"Trust me, I'm fine. I've jumped from way higher. Like 30,000 feet higher." I said. "Relax. Lets focus on getting out of here." I grabbed my cell phone and called Howell. "Go with them, I'll be right behind you."

Danica ran off with the group, and Howell picked up. "Hey Howell, I have some info on the Darkness. Might wanna write this down. They've built a Covenant, and Earth is in their crosshairs. I have a way to kill the Mother, but I'm considering finding a different route." I said.

"You have a way already?" Howell said.

"Yea, it involves me killing her, and going down with her." I said.

"You're willing to kill yourself to save your race?" Howell said. "What happened to you? Before Myrtle Beach you were a give no shits, take no prisoners, and kill anything and anyone in your way type of person. Now, you're willing to give the ultimate sacrifice to save your race?"

"What? I can't protect my people?" I asked.

"You're not the Commander. Who are you? You've been different since that day." Howell said, and I was confused as hell.

"I thought me saving people was a good thing? Oh come on. Don't tell me you were corrupted too... You're my best man. I need you Howell. Don't shit out on me." I said.

Howell began saying something, but all I heard was "That's bullshit. You're telling me the truth-" before it became rambling in the background and I heard the voice in my head again.

"A righteous Warrior... will lead the Crusade... purge the Darkness..." said the whispering voice.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" said Howell.

"What?" I asked, unknowing that I actually said it as well.

"A righteous warrior? Crusade?" Howell asked.

"I said that? Fuck it, never mind. You wanna know who I am?" I asked him, and he appeared right beside me, looking around, and then at me. "As your commander, I can teleport my number two to me at any time." I told him, and hung up the phone, putting it in my pocket. "I'll explain everything, just not here. When it's all said and done, I'll explain everything. Right now, I'm pretty fucking tired of being serious. Let's move." I said, and ran to Danica, materializing a M4A1 carbine, with a holographic weapons sight, and tossed it to Howell, then materialized myself the same thing. "Howell, if you still don't believe I'm your commander, at least you can rest at ease knowing I'm your friend. Lock and load, and get ready. The city's dead. I haven't seen a single soul here."

"You're right.... nobody around. This place should be full of life... Perhaps the darkness but the city in stasis stasis in early dawn and moved everyone home? Froze time?" said Howell.

"That would take a lot of energy.... and power.... and incredible technology." I said. "I'm talking pulse rifle, intergalactic travel, warp gates, and floating cities."

Just as I said that, a large dreadnought was coming into the atmosphere, the ship was massive, and looked menacing in appearance alone, the size made it worse.

"Oh for the love of-" I began, and then I saw a purple laser beam hit a nearby building, and it exploded.

"Dear God!!!!!!!!" Howell screamed.

"Come on!!! Time to book it!!!" I screamed, and the militiamen and the girls began following behind me, running as fast as they could, and I teleported behind them, grabbed Danica, picked her up and started sprinting. "I don't get payed enough for this bullshit!!!"

"You don't get payed period!!!" screamed Danica.

"Exactly!!!" I screamed in response, looking at her, then straight ahead after I finished my response, and I heard an explosion right behind me, I felt the heat glaze across my back, and I felt Danica turn her head away to try and shield herself, so I turned my left shoulder away from the explosion. It caused me to stumble a bit, but It kept her from the blast, and I started sprinting again, after a moment of running, and more explosions, I caught up with the militia, and Howell.

"Why don't you spawn an army?!" Howell screamed.

I spawned an SUV with enough room for me, Howell, Danica, Taylor, and Melissa, and a truck with room for the militia. "Militia, in the truck! Everyone else, the SUV! We're hauling ass!!!" I screamed.

"We have to fight back, spawn an army!!!" Howell screamed, opening his door, and then another door, and helping Taylor in.

"We need to get the survivors out!" I screamed, helping Danica and Melissa into the SUV.

"What about the rest?!" Howell screamed, jumping into the passenger seat, as I jumped into the drivers seat, and closed my door.

"This city is dead! Lifeless! They're just destroying it to pull themselves out of the shadows, and demonstrate their power!" I said, loudly, in response.

"There has to be more survivors!!" Howell said.

"Yea. Them." I said, pointing my thumb to the back seats at the girls, and then cranking up the SUV with the push of a button, and pushing the pedal to the metal,, explosions ringing out around us as fighters and bombers overheard started shooting every building in sight. I began driving down the empty road, paying no attention to the speedometer, but easily going over 120 miles an hour as the buildings crashed around me, the truck of militia keeping up beside us, just a tiny bit behind, about a car-length. As I continued to pick up speed, I noticed dropships flying from the dreadnought to deploy infantry.

"This isn't a demonstration. It's a full scale invasion." I said. "Alert the army. We need them on the double. Get them mobilizing, and get the militia here to hold off the infantry as long as they can."

"What about the Gang sir? They evacuate civilians?" asked Howell.

"If it's out beyond this city, then yes. If not, get them here to support the militia. If I'm right, they're trying to level the city to build their own head-quarters so they have a massive base of operations." I said.

"Yes, Sir." said Howell. "You're still telling me what happened back in Myrtle-"

"Yea yea yea, I'll go into the details later, just make the call. We're talking about Humanity on the brink here." I replied, cutting him off, and I could tell he just smirked and made the call. "God damn.... I don't ever get a moment to rest."

Soldiers back at the outposts were moving like ants. Loading up tanks, getting them ready to move, FAVs, transports, mobile artillery being loaded and mobilized. Helicopters, gunships, all of it was being mobilized and readied for combat and the long trek to the war-zones.

Sergeants were barking out orders, soldiers were running to them, nodding, and running to other objectives. At a port out in the middle of the Pacific Ocean, a massive Naval Fleet was preparing for a major offensive against the Covenant of Darkness. The militia were also preparing for a major offensive, their makeshift navy of massive yachts and cruise liners, re-purposed, armored, and armed to the teeth for naval warfare. They weren't as effective as actual warships, but they were still surprisingly effective to be simply makeshift ships, and even had their advantages. Cruise liners were especially great for boarding enemy ships, and attacking coastlines because they carried heavy artillery weaponry, and being cruise liners, they carried an astonishing amount of infantry and crew to keep the ship running, and operating their weaponry, and the amount of crew also made them dangerous to board. Massive barges were made into destroyers, and some even combined to make aircraft carriers, for helicopters, not fighter jets. Their helicopters weren't great for air combat, but they had a multitude of uses. They were simply helicopters fit for minor air scouting if they had any military use at all, but they were put to better use by the militia, they merely put a squad of soldiers into the body of the helicopter, armed with machine guns, maybe even grenade launchers or RPG's to allow for bombardment, and anti armor, and anti air combat. They were also great for deploying platoons of infantry. The militia fleets were waiting for the word to launch, and when they got it, they headed out as a single unit, beginning to scan the skies for dropships, and the waters for any ships that were hostile. The military I have had sent out their ships as well, and they began blockading the U.S. to prevent to arrival, or escape of any Darkness Fleets. Air Fleets of my army were flying around the U.S., scanning for Chaos Fleets, however one group set off the U.S. Anti Air defenses, so They had to avoid any fighters the U.S. scrambled up, and fly higher than the anti air defenses could reach. Eventually, as the entire army and militia forces began to swarm the country, it wasn't trated as an act of kindness. That wasn't my intention, my intention was to not conquer the country, to rile up the U.S. military faster, if two unknown armies are attacking, they'll mobilize double time, rather than slowly getting their shit ready.

I was still driving, high speeds, running from the city, and the militia truck was still behind me, hopelessly firing into the air at dropships, fighters, and bombers. I noticed a different fighter in the air, and more of them came flying, hurtling through the air, and they were being chased by more fighters. I instantly knew that they were my units being chased by the U.S. Air Force. My units began flying to the horde of Chaos fighters. I noticed it all looked so different. More futuristic somehow.

"Howell, what year is this?" I asked.

"Sorry...." Howell said.

"What do you mean 'sorry'?" I said.

"It's 2021." Howell said.

"When you said I was dead, you lied about it being a year, didn't you?" I said.

"No, but when the Mother captured you, it was for much longer. Dead On Arrival even won the war against the U.S., and turned Carolina into your own country. World War III even occurred, and passed. Without you, all we could do was wait and watch..." Howell explained.

"You didn't think to tell me this?" I asked.

"Yea.... but... we had a bigger problem. The Darkness progressed, and even Lazarus went missing. He turned up before you though, and as soon as he did, GlobeX got much more active." Howell said. As we broke free of the city, my army started pushing in. It quickly turned into a full scale battle as Howell and I began to leave the battlezone, but then my eyes started glowing green. I heard that voice again, and even said what it said to me out loud.

"Oh no. Not again...." I said before I zoned out. I heard the voice deep in the depths of my mind, but it was loud and clear.

"You cause all of this. It came from the depths of your mind... Remember... Remember... REMEMBER..." it said, and then in reality I felt my head slam into the back of the driver's seat, and an entire flashback played in my eyes.

I could see it all. Factions. Factions I haven't seen, or heard of yet. Entire events. I could see systems, colored, red, blue, green, orange, yellow, purple, black, all sorts of colors, and the colors shifting from system to system. I watched wars unfold, factions become destroyed, and the entire universe implode on itself, then it was black, and a glowing ball of green energy floated in from of me, levitating in the air. "You created an entire universe. You saved this one, with your own, but the Darkness already existed. It changed the natural order, and we found a suiting Guardian. A Guardian that could Purge the Darkness to the void that it spawned from. For centuries, we lay in waiting, as crystals, with energy, magic, destruction, and immortality encased into crystalline capsules, waiting to be released. They were, and they found their home." said the energy.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I am you." it said. "We are one. The Creator foresaw this coming. You are the Guardian of the Light. The destroyer of the Darkness. You... You're the creator of all of this."

"Bullshit." I said.

"The energy is now a part of you. And energy never dies, therefore, you can not die either, unless you give up and let it pass on." it continued. "It however, has found it's true home."

"Me?" I asked.

"Yes. You. Remember your life. Remember what you created. What you built with your mind, it has come to life. That is what you have just seen. Your memory will never fully return of that place, but you will remember enough." it said, as it inched closer, and then engulfed my body. "Remember your world..." were the last words I heard as it merged with me, enveloped me, and became... essentially... me. Then I woke up, and my eyes went back to normal. No longer, glowing, in a daze, nothing. I just woke up, gasping for air, and looked around. Howell was out cold, and Danica was outside the SUV, standing there, looking into the sky. The other were also asleep. Howell woke up when I looked at him for a second time, and he stared at me.

"You okay? You look like you've seen a ghost." he said.

I stared at him, and shook my head no, still gasping for breath.

"What's wrong. Is everything alright?" He asked. I could tell that my next few words sent shivers down his spine.

"I remember. Everything."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Awkward Ghost Club Captain
GMP : 37533
Heroism : 32
Old Location : Cleveland (for the moment)
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut H Crew Quarters

AK-74 | Royally Fucked Purple Flurp

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0Ghz
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:12 am

so you came up with all of this?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Sun Apr 19, 2015 9:53 am

Yep. Pretty much. With a little inspiration from outside topics and extreme boredom. I was thinking of an answer to the question: What if certain video games predicted our future?" Then it evolved into Video Games, certain books, and movies. Then I saw a Game Theory video about the exact topic, and it sparked my imagination like a motherfucker. After a lot of development, I decided to write after another forum member took a primary faction from it and tried to motivate me to write by... doing just that, basically. I remember every time I saw her, she was asking about the Vermaak. Then I found out she was writing about them, then she posted it here. It really spurred me into my own writing when she gave it up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)

Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:56 am

the fucking dialog for characters had me rollin'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:13 pm

I have every chapter on the forum now except for 6. And A New Beginning is at a strange block, I can't seem to get any ideas on how to progress the story. As well as the fact that I have the base chapter of a new book begun, it's all a slow process. But this seems to be the main focus of my attention at the moment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)

Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:18 pm

i aint on every day so i dnt read all of it but what i seen it's actually imo vivid in detail so far, but cant say much, still readin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Buffalo

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:51 pm

Gregg Williams wrote:
i aint on every day so i dnt read all of it but what i seen it's actually imo vivid in detail so far, but cant say much, still readin.

same! im hit with this funny conversation and im like WOW!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Tue Apr 21, 2015 9:06 pm

I sent you the chapter links in Private Message by the way missy. Not sure if you saw them or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:33 pm

xD the conversations i swear are the best parts!

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Sep 19, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Unbroken Sovereignty
Novice Poster
Novice Poster

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:45 am

I just decided I'd hop on the forum and maybe post something, and began reading my own story. I suddenly realize I haven't updated this story, and never even posted Chapter 3 of A New Beginning. So, I'm gonna get right on that. I'm almost done with chapter 8 of this story, so you guys are gonna get 3 chapters in the next update. Which will be here by Friday. For sure. This time, I'm meeting the deadline, maybe even before it gets here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Buffalo

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5   Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:17 am

no rush man, live and let liiiiiive

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Creator: Evolution is Power | Chapter 5
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1