Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Wed Aug 23, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Counter Strike: GO

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

GMP : 547
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Michigan, Unit
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

CPU AMD A10 6700 APU, 3.7 Ghz, 4 cores
GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:05 pm

This is NOT a review of Counter Strike: GO. I just would like to talk about the game's community. First of all, I bought CS GO with my own money 2-3 years ago, and I liked it at first. But as time went on, I realized what kind of people made up most of the community. Well, most people playing CS GO(mostly competitive) are, lets face it, complete assholes. If you make even ONE mistake, like lets say youre carrying the bomb and get sniped, EVERYONE on the enemy team AND on your team will immediately cuss you out, or insult you, or generally just make fun of you. And on top of that, if another team member tells you "theres a gun to the right of you on the ground" and you dont get it, theyll get mad at you for something so simple like that. Like wtf? What is wrong with this community!!??? This is the worst community I have ever seen. Seriously. This is the ONLY reason I dont play CS GO anymore. Theres just no way to enjoy Multi player. I admit, I do kinda suck at the game, but that shouldnt warrant a reason for everyone to cuss me out or insult me. All I have to say is screw this game, and screw the community. At least the majority of the people in it. There are some nice people playing it though, and that obviously is a great thing. But the nice people only make up like 5% of the whole pop, which is truly disappointing.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://andrewspalace.webs.com/
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:24 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
This is NOT a review of Counter Strike: GO. I just would like to talk about the game's community. First of all, I bought CS GO with my own money 2-3 years ago, and I liked it at first. But as time went on, I realized what kind of people made up most of the community. Well, most people playing CS GO(mostly competitive) are, lets face it, complete assholes. If you make even ONE mistake, like lets say youre carrying the bomb and get sniped, EVERYONE on the enemy team AND on your team will immediately cuss you out, or insult you, or generally just make fun of you. And on top of that, if another team member tells you "theres a gun to the right of you on the ground" and you dont get it, theyll get mad at you for something so simple like that. Like wtf? What is wrong with this community!!??? This is the worst community I have ever seen. Seriously. This is the ONLY reason I dont play CS GO anymore. Theres just no way to enjoy Multi player. I admit, I do kinda suck at the game, but that shouldnt warrant a reason for everyone to cuss me out or insult me. All I have to say is screw this game, and screw the community. At least the majority of the people in it. There are some nice people playing it though, and that obviously is a great thing. But the nice people only make up like 5% of the whole pop, which is truly disappointing.

sounds like you were stuck in the silvers ;-;
but you know what?
it's fun to fail ON PURPOSE and sit there watching them all scream at you : D

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:29 pm

Solid-Kirby wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:

but you know what?

I guess, if you dont mind getting yelled and cussed at...

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:38 pm

Assholes eh? maybe that's why I was nearly global elite at one point Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:40 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
Solid-Kirby wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:

but you know what?

I guess, if you dont mind getting yelled and cussed at...

I learned in school to ignore it so I guess I went in not caring about it
it also helps to have friends to que with

--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:45 pm

I do have to say though, when you make mistakes, some people, like me, have the ability to make that game a career, i was in two online tournaments with EXG gaming, and made 3rd place in both, grand prizes vary from $10,000-250,000, and people in competitive are looking to rank up, of course they are going to be mad at you if you're keeping them from winning and getting to gold in order to qualify for most tournaments... that's a given, what you need to do is have someone train you, and get a team of people, even just 1 or two others, that actually know you and are on the same skill set, that's the only reason the community would seem harsh, it's not a one person game, i try not to ever que into competitive alone.
Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 8:57 pm

S∃7∃N! wrote:
I do have to say though, when you make mistakes, some people, like me, have the ability to make that game a career, i was in two online tournaments with EXG gaming, and made 3rd place in both, grand prizes vary from $10,000-250,000, and people in competitive are looking to rank up, of course they are going to be mad at you if you're keeping them from winning and getting to gold in order to qualify for most tournaments... that's a given, what you need to do is have someone train you, and get a team of people, even just 1 or two others, that actually know you and are on the same skill set, that's the only reason the community would seem harsh, it's not a one person game, i try not to ever que into competitive alone.

Nah sorry, even with friends the community is still toxic as hell. Doesnt really change anything, except for the fact that youre not alone. The community just fucking blows, and fuck tournaments I play games to have fun, whatever happened to that lol

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:05 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
S∃7∃N! wrote:

Nah sorry, even with friends the community is still toxic as hell. Doesnt really change anything, except for the fact that youre not alone. The community just fucking blows, and fuck tournaments I play games to have fun, whatever happened to that lol

I agree with that
but I have fun owning raging salty noobs
I do feel like shit when my enemy is blaming his team for his failures

--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:08 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
S∃7∃N! wrote:

If you play for fun, don't join the competitive circuit then, everyone in competitive are looking to rank up/play professionally, play death match, casual, or arms race/demolition.
Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:13 pm

S∃7∃N! wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
S∃7∃N! wrote:

If you play for fun, don't join the competitive circuit then, everyone in competitive are looking to rank up/play professionally, play death match, casual, or arms race/demolition.

Yeah, last time I played competitive everyone on the WHOLE server cussed me out and insulted me because I died with the bomb. And then somebody else laughed at me because he told me there was a gun on the ground i didnt pick up. I hate that people do that bs

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Thu Apr 23, 2015 9:13 pm

Solid-Kirby wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
S∃7∃N! wrote:

I agree with that
but I have fun owning raging salty noobs
I do feel like shit when my enemy is blaming his team for his failures

Same for that last one^

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Pebbles
Intermediate Poster II
Intermediate Poster II

Nothing

The Devils Messenger
GMP : 9587
Heroism : -1
Old Location : netherrealms
Dog
AK4C7-Custom Mod 0
1191 Silver Baller AMT
XM1212 Custom
Fiber Wire
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core 4.5ghz OC
GPU Gigabyte GeForce GTX 1080 8GB DDR5
RAM 32GB
FUL [Lv.70] C
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.20] E
BRL [Lv.22] E
IUL [Lv.76] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.20] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 11:32 am

Indeed. Competitive is a whole new different ballgame than Deathmatch and Casual. If you want to just normally play the game, avoid play competitive because as seven stated people don't play it just for fun, they're in it to win and if you're in the way of them ranking up or winning. they're gonna blame you. some of these players go out and compete with other players not for fun and for a reward of cold hard cash. a nerd's dream you may call it.

however if you still enjoy the game but don't want to deal with all that, you can simply just grab a few friends and head over to casual. no one takes the game seriously in casual, you gain nothing but training in it (though you'd find competitive smurfs and others using casual for brag rights on their skills) and compared to a call of duty match it's better to be in. you'd still get fucktards yelling at each other but it usually just trolling tactics to get under people's skin, but you wont get yelled at for dying with a bomb or picking up a gun that you don't give a rat's ass for.

or better yet. just play against your friends on MB in private match only. this way you can hone your skills in a more friendly environment and have shits and giggles at the same time until you're ready to deal with the public's bullshit.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:04 pm

@Pebbles wrote:
Indeed. Competitive is a whole new different ballgame than Deathmatch and Casual. If you want to just normally play the game, avoid play competitive because as seven stated people don't play it just for fun, they're in it to win and if you're in the way of them ranking up or winning. they're gonna blame you. some of these players go out and compete with other players not for fun and for a reward of cold hard cash. a nerd's dream you may call it.

however if you still enjoy the game but don't want to deal with all that, you can simply just grab a few friends and head over to casual. no one takes the game seriously in casual, you gain nothing but training in it (though you'd find competitive smurfs and others using casual for brag rights on their skills) and compared to a call of duty match it's better to be in. you'd still get fucktards yelling at each other but it usually just trolling tactics to get under people's skin, but you wont get yelled at for dying with a bomb or picking up a gun that you don't give a rat's ass for.

or better yet. just play against your friends on MB in private match only. this way you can hone your skills in a more friendly environment and have shits and giggles at the same time until you're ready to deal with the public's bullshit.

Well said. I tested out a casual match yesterday, and I sucked(as usual lol) but nobody said anything about it, so thats good. Yeah youre right, I guess its only competitive that has all the toxic players and all. First time I played casual though, I think I do remember someone got mad at someone else(a new player) for not doing something right, but I dont even remember what it was. But that was a long ass time ago. As for playing with friends, I had a good time last time I played with some friends. Get yourself a custom map and a few friends, and its a totally different experience.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Pebbles
Intermediate Poster II
Intermediate Poster II

Nothing

The Devils Messenger
Dog
AK4C7-Custom Mod 0
1191 Silver Baller AMT
XM1212 Custom
Fiber Wire
RAM 32GB
FUL [Lv.70] C
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.20] E
BRL [Lv.22] E
IUL [Lv.76] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.20] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:22 pm

its obvious there are a few CSGO players on motherbase here. tried playing privately or casual with them? (not me, i havent played PC in months)

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:39 pm

@Pebbles wrote:
its obvious there are a few CSGO players on motherbase here. tried playing privately or casual with them? (not me, i havent played PC in months)

Nah, I have only played CS GO with like 2 of my steam friends. Thats pretty much it.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Pebbles
Intermediate Poster II
Intermediate Poster II

Nothing

The Devils Messenger
Dog
AK4C7-Custom Mod 0
1191 Silver Baller AMT
XM1212 Custom
Fiber Wire
RAM 32GB
FUL [Lv.70] C
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.20] E
BRL [Lv.22] E
IUL [Lv.76] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.20] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:48 pm

although i can tell you wouldnt exactly classify seven as a "friend", he seems to know his way around the game. perhaps he could show you the ropes along with other motherbase players that could help be idk, say target practice besides bots. (which you can access anytime of the day online w friends/offline) lol. Kirby also seems to be around the same opinion of the game as much as you do. "In it for fun" except the tiny fact he likes to purposely make people upset, which i dont blame him, seeing players with exactly no life that plays that game 24/7 rage over small things is quite amusing Laughing

and i think Nanook or zam plays. not quite sure.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28003
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo

Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:53 pm

yeah i totally play, im like pro Elite Silver 9 or....sum....shit... ._.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Wed Aug 23, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:39 pm

@Pebbles wrote:
although i can tell you wouldnt exactly classify seven as a "friend", he seems to know his way around the game. perhaps he could show you the ropes along with other motherbase players that could help be idk, say target practice besides bots. (which you can access anytime of the day online w friends/offline) lol. Kirby also seems to be around the same opinion of the game as much as you do. "In it for fun" except the tiny fact he likes to purposely make people upset, which i dont blame him, seeing players with exactly no life that plays that game 24/7 rage over small things is quite amusing Laughing

and i think Nanook or zam plays. not quite sure.

Nah im good. Honestly I would rather play Metroid Prime 2: Echoes(amazing game) than play CS GO again. I just simply dont like it, and have no urge to ever play it again. But the people who do play it, enjoy. Also Nanook plays it, but only with friends lol

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37725
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)

Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 1:40 pm

in Competitive mode CSGO isnt a game, its a Sport. they take it more serious than football. a bunch of people would really go to a stadium type area with a huge ass box with computers and shit and watch pros compete for state championships and shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:00 pm

Gregg Williams wrote:
in Competitive mode CSGO isnt a game, its a Sport. they take it more serious than football. a bunch of people would really go to a stadium type area with a huge ass box with computers and shit and watch pros compete for state championships and shit.

Yeah i know, thats why everybody who plays Competitive acts like they got a dick in their ass

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37725
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)

Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:20 pm

ear*

bet you none of dem get dat pussy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger
New California Republic Ranger

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 3:25 pm

that game just straight up terrible. you should see some of the prices for a fucking reskin of the same damn gun. bunch of little dicks buy them and cant even use them.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:15 pm

@Chris Johnson wrote:
that game just straight up terrible. you should see some of the prices for a fucking reskin of the same damn gun. bunch of little dicks buy them and cant even use them.
BUT you can get them as drops and then sell them for actual money

--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Counter Strike: GO   Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:45 pm

If anyone here would actually like to play professionally, I can get a full team sponsored for esports tournaments in CSGO, pm me if you play it, you play well, and are interested, would even love to teach some of you guys and go pro rather than make a team of randoms.
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E