Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Jan 21, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Cindy's Deathmachine.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:15 pm

k so aih talked to mother, nd she gave me a budget for next month of a $1500 computer. aih have no clue where to start which she says if aih dun know she's gonna buy a pre-built one. fuck dat. yhu guys said that would be pointless soooo help meh.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 6:57 pm

whoa that's a big budget. for starter you need to realize what kind of computer you want. do you want a gaming PC? Work PC? or just a normal one?

Gaming PC- planning on playing high demanding new games? Retro games? or in between?

Work PC- Document, filing and billing? Architech? 3D design and editing? or in between?

Normal- Using just to surf the web? or just want one that looks cool? can play a game/Movie or two?

once you figure that out if its gaming you need to decide which resolution you wanted at.

1280x720p - 1336x 768 Resolution. Standard HD. nothing fancy much except how the game/movie is built when set to Ultra settings it would make a difference

1920x1080p - 1600x 900p Resolution. Everything would make a difference on these settings. the videos and games will look more stunning than on 720 or 768 but not really by a landslide. but a major improvement. this is also standard (usually) highest settings for cable boxes and consoles. setting your PC requirements to 1080p will really make a difference

1680x 1050p- up to 4k. the ultimate HD high definition settings everything will always look gorgeous no matter what and is really expensive to get these setting this high and ultra settings for games. usually is overkill to the average gamer BUT some people LOVE the maximum performance they can get out of their machine.

now to build a computer you need the key base components

psu,motherboard,Cpu,ram,gpu,hardrive and case.

PSU- Power supply unit. the little box that's in computers that give it all juice. depending on how powerfull you want the computer depends on how much wattage you need.

Mobo- Motherboard. this is what everything is plugged up to. nothing will work without it and is a key to the entire computer and would likely be where you put most your money in. depending on how powerfull you want your computer depends on what type you need and also depends on what kind of cpu you are getting

CPU- Central Processing Unit or just Processor. This is the brain of the computer. it is needed to do any tasks. there are to processor companys. there's intel and then there's AMD.they can range from single core (for old computers) dual core (most laptops and low end desktops) Triple core, (for certain AMD CPU's) Quad Core (modern CPU's) Hexacore (for either extremely high end computers or just modern AMD CPU's) or 8 Core ( REALLY EXPENSIVE intel or just an equivilent to Quad Core for AMD CPU's) a 8-core AMD CPU is just about the same power as an intel Quad Core CPU.modern gaming machines need at least an intel quad core or an AMD 8-core. depending on what you need your PC for depends on what type you get

RAM- Random Access memory or just known as memory. its used to keep track of all the tasks given to the cpu. there are a few types of ram. there's DDR (old as fuck) DDR2 (also old at this point) DDR3 (today's standard) and DDR4 (next gen and expensive) the ram size lets you handle more task for cpu. 1-3GB RAM is usually for old laptops and desktops for Windows XP and Vista. 4-8GB is modern. most games/program minium requirements are 4GB these days. 8GB is recommended for games these days. 9-16GB is usually used for high end programs/cpu's and or multiple graphics cards. you will need more than 8GB for that type of stuff. 18-64GB i have no clue besides making a server why in the world would you need this amount of ram. i guess just to show boat at this point.

GPU- Graphics Card. the eyes of the computer. to run almost anything you would need graphics. two types of graphics. Intergrated or Dedicated. Intergrated means built into the motherboard (standard for most Laptops) and cannot be changed,removed or edited. therfore you're stuck with it. it usually is very weak and cant do advanced tasks such as gaming or video editing (excluding some desktop i5 and i7 graphics) then there's dedicated. the opposite of intergrated. used for everything mainly gaming. there are two types of Dedicated graphics card companies. AMD or Nvidia. AMD cards are usually built for gaming purposes and video editing. therfore usually cost slightly less but overheat slightly faster than nvidia. nvida cards are a little bit more advanced then AMD but really doesnt show too much a difference in gaming unless the game is card specific. some cards are built to run better on Nvidia Phyx or AMD Gaming Evolved. which ever one you want decided on you. each card usually have a aftermarket version the AMD and or Nvidia card that makes it slightly better such as MSI,EVGA,Asus,Powecolor, Gigabyte,XFX,Inudo 3D and much more. whatever one you decided to choose is up to you and your computer needs.

HDD/SSD- Hardrive. used to store stuff needed to be used. the higher the GB the more space. Solid State Drive. a smaller and 10x faster version of a Hardrive but usually comes ins smaller space. the higher it is the way more expensive it is. it is healthy to have both for maxium space and speed.

and case. what hold all your stuff together. most cases come with many options considering your needs. the main types of cases are PC Chasis. Gaming Cases, Workbench, and fancy display.
they come in factors of mini ITX, Micro ATX, ATX Mid size micro ITX, and ATX Full Tower. the most common is mid size tower meaning you would need a normal ATX motherboard.

of course a PC is not complete without a Monitor, Keyboard, mouse, and fans in the case. people also subsistute fans for water cooling. when things get too hot for air fans.

Back to top Go down
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:14 pm

i want the most aih could get wif dat budget and make aliendick PC feel like shit. aih want a gaming PC that would let me play everyting i cant fahking play on console because of gaem hoggers, but aih dun want sumfin too overkill. aih guess 1080p ish fine for meh. aih really dun care but i dun want to settle for sumfin lower den console.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:34 pm

for that you would need a bit of juice from a PC which is cheaper than your price range. any specific theme for it? colors? AMD or Intel Brand? AMD or Nvidia GPU?
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Red AMD. aih used to AMD products. probably more shit but idc. aih also want a case wif a smexy window @,...,@

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 10:43 pm

okay mama got you perfectly. i got a solid and simple build you can do with advanced PC capable of eating up anything you give it at 1080p maybe even higher and still have money left over for accessories

first thing i got for a decent case was a NZXT S340 mid tower case. PLENTY OF ROOM for all your components. you will have to refer to your instruction manual because it dont use traditional case build but nothing you couldnt handle.

Link:

$69.99 & FREE Shipping.

For your Motherboard i decided that the ASUS Crosshair V Formula-Z Motherboard would work since i know someone with that board. it is a AM3+ Motherboard and will go well with AM3+ CPU's

link:

$219.99 & FREE Shipping.

For your processor since you want to run latest games in 1080p i found the AMD FX 9590 Black Edition 8-Core processor.

Link:

$229.99 & FREE Shipping

For Graphics Card to be able to handle all Games in 1080p the cheapest and powefullest for the price(on the AMD side) is the Radeon R9 280 3GB GDDR5

Link:

$189.99 & FREE Shipping.

For RAM the cheapest 8GB RAM set would be the Corsair Vengance 8GB (2 4GB sticks)

http://www.amazon.com/Corsair-Vengeance-240-Pin-Channel-CMZ8GX3M2A1600C9/dp/B004CRSM4I/ref=sr_1_15?ie=UTF8&qid=1434670001&sr=8-15&keywords=8GB%20DDR3&tag=gdext-20:

$56.99 & FREE Shipping.

For a fast Hardrive (+any hardrive you already have) i recommend a WD Black

http://www.amazon.com/Black-Performance-Desktop-Hard-Drive/dp/B00FJRS6FU/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1434670082&sr=8-3&keywords=1TB+HDD:

$70.31 & FREE Shipping. BUT you dont HAVE to get this one. you can get a 10x cheaper one with your SSD and wouldnt change anything. hell even a used one wouldnt matter.

Silicon Power is a great and cheap 120GB solid state drive.

http://www.amazon.com/Silicon-Power-Toggle-Internal-SP120GBSS3S60S25/dp/B009GG06F8/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1434680557&sr=8-7&keywords=Silicon+power:

$49.98 & FREE Shipping.

Best Power supply unit hands down is the EVGA 500w Powersupply.

Link:

$44.99 & FREE Shipping.

base build is done and so far your total is $932.22 so FAR

now we have things that you need. you COULD buy a new keyboard, mouse, and a 1080p monitor but you NEED an Aftermarket cooler. if you want i have links to those too.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:07 pm

Smexeh case, smexeh Motherboard, Aih dun care aih has n uncle who gonna teach me to do eet. aih do need a new monitor. dis one ish older dan dirt. my keyboard has keys missing so yesh need dat too. do aih has enuff for liquid cooling? o,,o

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:35 pm

yeah you can. you can buy a Corsair cooler.

Link:

(the quiet edition)

you can also buy a 27'' Acer 1920x1080p
http://www.amazon.com/Acer-G226HQL-Bbd-21-5-inch-Widescreen/dp/B009POS0GS/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1434681948&sr=8-1&keywords=1080p%20monitor&tag=gdext-20:

$179.99 & FREE Shipping

for mouse and keyboard combo you can have an LED keyboard+mouse CM Storm

Link:

$31.75 & FREE Shipping

total now is $1203.95 And Free Shipping.

This rig can play Dying Light at Very High Settings, 1080p 60FPS.
Mortal Kombat X at Ultra Settings, 1080p 60FPS
and Grand Theft Auto V Ultra Settings, 1080p 60FPS.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:41 pm

That's actually great nd all but the price of da pooter needs to be $1500(or close as possible). aih do not get to keep the change.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Thu Jun 18, 2015 11:54 pm

Back to top Go down
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:03 am

mom wants eet to be exact for some weird fahkin reason. we wus jus savin chedders for her e.e

tank yhuz misseh. wen aih rule da world wif dis tin aih will make sure yhur death will be quick nd painless. so wahts the final specs?

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:40 am

lmfao. you're welcome?

Specs Include from a glance:

AMD FX 9590 Black Edition 8-core (is only 31% weaker than the lastest Alienware i7 unless you overclock)

MSI AMD Radeon R9 290 4GB GDDR5 (more powerfull AND Cheaper than Alienware's R9 370)

12GB DDR3 RAM (2 8GB +1 4GB) (More than Alienware's 8GB DDR3)

1TBHDD + 500GB SSD (30x faster than Alienware's 2TB WD Green HDD's You even have a WD Black)

Asus Crosshair Formula V AM3+ Motherboard (10x better than Alienwares Surplus Motherboard)

First gen Alienware cost $1,699.99. your's is $1,500 and is slightly better. the i7 is the only reason your PC isnt massivaly better. because alienware's market stragety is basically the case and the 5th generation i7. BUT to be honest they updated their parts. the previous version had a 4th generation i7 and a GTX 970 which is a REAL competition for your R9. dumbshits dont even realize a 290 is cheaper and stonger than 370. then have a nerve to charge you $100 more for a 960 lmfao

anyways your computer is 16% better in 1080p performance.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 12:50 am

aih dont give a fuck. Alienware eisnt custom built so mai shit is 59.88848484848494948% moar badassh. tank yhuz. aih saved the stuff een a wishlist nd mom said she'd order eet on July 18th. sowwie guys but aih'm not sharing steam ID becauze eet's not mein eet's Luka's boyfriends who fake as fuck.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37778
Heroism : 37
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:04 am

tiny problem with this build. you should get a EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked ACX+2.0 4GB GDDR5. for the simple fact that it's cheaper AND slightly stronger. but the main reason is the MSI R9 290 needs 750watts Powersupply. The 970 only need 500watt. you have 500. 970 is 2 dollars cheaper and 13% better than the 290. Happy Gaming tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:08 am

shit. okay den aih added da 970. tanks mah niggie.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28048
Heroism : 43
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo

CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:51 am

wowowowowow that's gonna be one serious build o.o

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Jan 21, 2018 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41899
Heroism : 23
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon

M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:16 am

let me get this straight. your mother is just gonna give you 1500 when you dont even know shit about building pc's until now and you gonna end up just out of nowhere buy and build a PC with

AMD FX 9590 Black Edition 8-Core
EVGA GTX 970 4GB GDDR5
12GB RAM

and the only person that knows anything is your uncle?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:33 am

ish der a problem officuh? do aih need a PC buildin permit or sum shiet? eef yhu must know. mom has paid double een price for an Xbox one and a Playstation 4 with both PS+ and Xbox Gold, Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare for both systems, Destiny, Grand Theft auto 5 for both systems and 2 controllers each. meanwhile both consoles serve me nu purpose and eef eet did, i wouldnt be able to use neither due to my stepdad and or Shitface brudder always on the damn things. she know for sure that aih was supposed to be included een the playing and knows aih been screwed over. since this computer cost less than both PS4 and Xbone (at the time both came up to $1632 with all accessories possible+ games i dont care for besides Mortal Kombat X) she believe aih can have at least one fahkin system to myself.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41899
Heroism : 23
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon

M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:35 am

that's fucking awesome. too bad you cant play with friends lol

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:42 am

yesh aih know but that was part of da deal wif my sissy's boyfriend. he would gameshare wif me (he has shitons of games including Mortal Kombat X..so orgasmic @,..,@ and gta v. aih like eet but eet no mkx .-.) but aih cant play online wif dem. he would continue to gameshare even wen dey break up. which they will because he's so damn fake as fuck and Carolyn cant stand fake as fuck guys.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37778
Heroism : 37
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:06 am

game sharing has that one disadvantage on steam i dont think you know about. only one computer can be running a game on each account. so if he's playing something,you cant play until he's done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:13 am

that sucks but isnt a big problem for the fact he isnt always on his PC alot.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28048
Heroism : 43
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo

CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:46 pm

well that's a dumb feature ._.

Sony let's two consoles even play the same game!

--

Hello Guest, Today is Sun Jan 21, 2018 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose

Scarlet Elite

Cat

RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:48 pm

aih dun care. sony can choke on a testicle e.e

aih came to tell yew all good news dat mom went ahead nd order da parts and ish paying downpayment on dem. their Estimated ship time for everythin (some soon dan dis) ish July 2nd o,,o

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:42 pm

I would go with a really expensive motherboard so you can upgrade in the future, my recomendation is the Asus Rampage IV, the other specs Chris said were great as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindy's Deathmachine.   

Back to top Go down

Cindy's Deathmachine.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next