Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Mon Oct 23, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Dark Souls 2:Scholar of the first Sin...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Huntress
Intermediate Poster III
Intermediate Poster III

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.38] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.0] E
MHL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Dark Souls 2:Scholar of the first Sin...    Sun Jul 05, 2015 9:25 pm

kk i will start.
likes are as follow...
the game includes DLC content added to it that yew normally have to buy from PSNs store.am not sure how it is for other platforms, but it gives yew more of a range in weapons & armor.the artificial intelligence is still retarded so it gives yew the upper hand some, but as yew beat the game more foes show up.
things like token of spite & token of fidelity can be earned by burning a bonfire astic or however it is spelled in the hiedi tower of flame, but be warned that by doing this yew will make the game harder on yew.i would recommend for new players to start as sorcerer since it gives yew an advantage.
dislikes are these...
it is hard to find people that will help yew in online play & invasions are mostly encountered so it is mostly pvp sadly.there are still newbs that need cheat codes to win if they are being defeated so in other words it is filled with newbs who cheat to win.
add yewr likes & dislikes too & lets try to compare notes to help others.for advice & tips please ask me & i will try my best to answer them as easy & straight to the point so yew will be able to enjoy the game more.

Last edited by ShadowGirl10 on Fri Jul 10, 2015 10:16 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added some finds & tips.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Dark Souls 2:Scholar of the first Sin...    Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:50 am

i wish i had the game .-.

--

Hello Guest, Today is Mon Oct 23, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Dark Souls 2:Scholar of the first Sin...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1