Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Oct 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel   Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:21 am

i noticed There is a new Army of two game coming out. called "The devil's Cartel" in March 26th..shits gonna be awesome, the 1st AO2 was great and 40th day was even better, but im not sure if Salem and Rios is Still in new one tho...so because of this action im getting the 40th day and wondering if any you niglets wanted to fuck shit up with meh! And whenever the Devil's Cartell is out..and its high availiblity..ill get dat shit too... this is what IGN wrote about da new army of 2

IGN wrote:
Hank Hill would love Army of Two: The Devil’s Cartel. The towns of Mexico that mercenary duo Alpha and Bravo fight through in the third iteration of the third-person bro-op action series are straight-up littered with bright, red, combustible propane tanks of all shapes and sizes. And they’re just begging to be shot and exploded. That means the affable, soft-spoken propane salesman from King of the Hill would be able to retire just by following in the masked men’s wake, hawking new “propane and propane accessories” to the locals to replace the ones that just got immolated.

i was also told some where else that this game is going to have a different engine. Like most games like Resident evil,,Gears Of War,Spec ops,Dead To Rights and previous Amry of two's, ect, ran on a Unreal Engine.. this one runs on an engine called "frostbite 2.0"

this engine made it so the enemies will..Die!...LOL im sick and tired of shooting niggas..and wont die...WHY...WHY DO YOU STILL LIVE? xD

ign also wrote sum shit about the gameplay

IGN wrote:
The Devil’s Cartel’s story is attempting to be a bit more serious than its trying-to-be-funny-but-it-didn’t-really-turn-out-that-way predecessors, its gameplay is actually borderline hilarious. In a great, over-the-top way. As you kill bad guys, you earn points that slowly build up your Overkill meter. Nailing headshots, doing cooperative kills (i.e. both of you shoot the same guy to bring him down quicker), etc. earns you more points.

Now the fun part: once the meter is maxed, you can press L1 to enter Overkill mode, which turns you temporarily invincible and significantly amps up your damage. And when both players enable Overkill simultaneously (as I made sure to during my hands-on time), it amplifies the effect. Essentially, it’s like Berserker mode from Doom, but with guns. Limbs explode off of foes’ bodies, heads roll, and everything blows up – most notably all of those aforementioned fuel and propane tanks. During one Overkill burst, I melee knifed a loco local in the face and his head simply disappeared into a puff of red mist. It was AWESOME.

Need another reason to play, and another reason The Devil’s Cartel seems to have a better handle on its intended tone this time around? Both BigBoi and B.o.B are unlockable, playable characters in the game, joining contemporaries 50 Cent (Blood in the Sand), Snoop Dogg (Tekken Tag Tournament 2), and Ice T (Gears of War 3) as hip-hop artists to have appeared in a video game. Aww, yeah. Oh, and a mask editor will let you fully customize your mercenary’s identity-shielding visage too (our EA co-op partner had a panda bear painted on his).

two words: Hell...yes... i get to shoot people up as Snoop Dogg? awww yea..(tho i'd rather play as 2pac) 50-cent...ehh...i'd play with him a couple of times..not sure about B.O.B..he can eat dick for all i care tbh.. But i see myself using Snoop Dogg and Big Boi to get the black team image of "Salem and Rios"..LOL since i dont see them in the game.

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Zam
Hail To The King

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut G Gamer room

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel   Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:48 pm

It's pretty good for the Army Of Two Series. But i kinda dont like the fact that these guys dont really represent the "Two Man Army" idea without the massive amor.

--

I FOUND YOU:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel   Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:12 pm

[MSF]ZAMARIO wrote:
It's pretty good for the Army Of Two Series. But i kinda dont like the fact that these guys dont really represent the "Two Man Army" idea without the massive amor.

Two...man Army.....Army of...two...two Badass Soldiers..As one Army...you can have a One Man Army...shit...mit as well have a Two man army.. i love the fact i can customize the shit out of ALL my weapons..I got A M4 that looks like an AK! And A Golden Pimp Shotgun!..A Must have for all Rednecks..hank hill would indeed like this game.
Back to top Go down
Missy
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Awkward Ghost Club Captain
GMP : 37533
Heroism : 32
Old Location : Cleveland (for the moment)
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut H Crew Quarters

AK-74 | Royally Fucked Purple Flurp

Huntsman | Fade
Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k 4.0Ghz
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 SC 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.55] E
BRL [Lv.2] E
IUL [Lv.58] E
MHL [Lv.77] C+
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel   Wed Mar 11, 2015 1:33 am

I beated it. Salem and Rios are still in it. they even have some washed up rappers as alternative to Alpha and bravo. though i felt the weapon customization was a little watered down compared to the previous title.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel   Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:19 pm

you mean chuy and Baker? xD

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
258-DX
Topic Absorber
Topic Absorber

GMP : 14144
Heroism : 16
Rooster
MB Location : Strut O Training Arena

Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.10] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel   Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:05 pm

Naw, it's shite.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Amy of Two 40th day/The Devil's Cartel
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1