Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Welcome All (again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Welcome All (again)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:30 pm

copied and pasted from my old intro that is still here.

What's up people of random forummotion site. The Name is William..but i hate that name. So just call me will. I found this by clicking a random link at the bottom of the page in forummotion. you know, the similar topics? i believe i was browsing through your guy's Gaming Discussion and saw this place as a potential spot to chill at. I myself is not a forum person, but i just love meeting people and discussing my favorite topic so in a way i guess i am. I originally found fourummotion by one of my old girlfriends. Before she moved to New Jersey she introduced me into the stuff. for a while we used forummotion to contact each other but then she lost her laptop in a robbery (or what she claims).I'm a pretty laid back guy. i dont get annoyed much at all, i like chilling with all sorts of people,Love gaming and sports (mostly gaming, dont get out much anymore but the mall lol). I used to be into anime a while ago like Naruto and others i forgot. I been mostly gaming with my bros. I own both PS3 and 360, dont really have a favorite system..i dont have online enabled for either systems (well ps3 for Playstation store) because i have a large group of bros i play with via split-screen and LAN from room to room sometimes that's if dad let us play his PS3. we usually play Halo, Call of Duty BO1 or 2,(i wish BF3) and Mortal Kombat, Tekken, and a bunch of games we find. I'm used to hanging out with a varitey of people so im used to the multi- "Bro-code" and shit that goes on. i do like joking around over obsessively, but i know my limit. Strange enough because im always gaming, and working at Best buy, and chasing down a girl i can actually be with here in Kentucky or chilling with my bros, im rarely on PC much. But i do get on once or twice a week so..i guess thats it about me.
Back to top Go down
Zam
Hail To The King

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All (again)   Fri Dec 04, 2015 10:59 pm

cool intro bro, can't wait to hang out with you bro so we can become bros just like other bros that do bro stuff within the boundaries of brodem.
Spoiler:

Welcome back dude

--

I FOUND YOU:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All (again)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:19 pm

thanks

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 82900
Heroism : 76
Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All (again)   Sat Dec 05, 2015 10:06 pm

WE HAS FOOOD.....WE HAS FOOD (っ˘ڡ˘ς)
YOU BETTERS RUNS BEFORES I PULLS PUT THE KNIFES
jk lol
maybe this is why no one ever stays ._.

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome All (again)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome All (again)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: Introductions-
Jump to: