Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Mon Nov 20, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Mother Base Defense Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Mother Base Defense Force   Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:51 pm

Alright FOXHOUND is under new management, but goes by Mother Base Defense Force. It's a defense unit for the base, but at times goes out on classified operations and is lead by me. Any who wish to join or rejoin may ask me here or send a faction join request. Please keep in mind that we work as a team and if you have any questions then please ask them here. Also we have parties after we kill things and blow shot up if the mission(s) are successful.Also I personally go with the team to help ensure that there moral stays high and I make visits to the base to see how things are.
Back to top Go down

Mother Base Defense Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1