Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Feb 24, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Extraction Complete :

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Incognito

GMP : 8205
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Nomad
Rooster
Anti-Material Rifle
DEX Modded LEX
Ruger SR 556 SB Service Rifle
CPU Intel Core i7 4970
GPU NVidea GTX 980
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.66] D+
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.44]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Extraction Complete :   Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:18 pm

My mission was a success and I was able to extract one of the men in charge. I have the target with me on board and currently 5 minutes from site.

Pequod was instructed to to drop me at a secure LZ just 5 minutes away from the wreckage of the farm. Thanks to Shade, the iDroid was able to map out the area very clearly since his last visit there, only... They had set up shop there.

I was able to knock out guards en-route towards the Major's tent and discard their bodies within some of the burnt out wreckages. Once inside the tent, the Major began to panic and tried to burn these documents -Tosses paperwork on desk- whilst calling for back-up. Naturally, no one arrived.

Overall progression - No kills, no alerts, target secured, hidden documents obtained, fuel material obtained, precious metal obtained.

Once we arrive on site, be sure to have a change of clothes waiting... This pathetic sad-sack had an accident before he was subdued...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 83047
Heroism : 79
Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Extraction Complete :   Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:30 pm

@Incognito wrote:
fuel material obtained, precious metal obtained.

Neat.....
*just throws in giant pile of said materials*

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade

PostSubject: Re: Extraction Complete :   Wed Jan 25, 2017 3:52 pm

@Incognito wrote:
My mission was a success

Overall progression - No kills, no alerts, target secured, hidden documents obtained, fuel material obtained, precious metal obtained.

Once we arrive on site, be sure to have a change of clothes waiting... This pathetic sad-sack had an accident before he was subdued...

Like always. You always knew how to get the job done without any trouble.

These documentsand rresources will come in handy. A change of clothing huh? Yeah last thing I want to smell is some poor bastard's shit and piss in his clothes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extraction Complete :   

Back to top Go down

Extraction Complete :
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: General Discussion (Motherbase)-
Jump to: