Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Aug 22, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:34 pm

-Spheres of white light appear on NMB at the helipad and a nude soldier from the future appears laying on the ground cold and in pain-

Ugh..where the hell am I..? What fucking year is this!?


Last edited by Kyle Resse on Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:40 pm

Welcome to NMB,the place where we slowly make you want to blow your brains out Very Happy

Plz cover up ._.

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11905
Heroism : 28
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:53 pm

i know how to fix this... *throws a trench coat at the naked guy*
have fun

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:54 pm

cool......

*just slips hands in pockets and walks off*

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:57 pm

@Wolf-King of the Gods wrote:
i know how to fix this... *throws a trench coat at the naked guy*
have fun

Thanks..
-Puts on Trench Coats and looks around -
What year is this and where am I?
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 7:58 pm

Kyle Resse wrote:
What year is this and where am I?
*completely interrupts walk and turns around*

AGAIN welcome to mother abse where you'll slowly be driven suicidal

What year? 2017,the year people think is gonna be ebtter than 2016 but is already looking rough

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:02 pm

@Punished Shade wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:
What year is this and where am I?
*completely interrupts walk and turns around*

AGAIN welcome to mother abse where you'll slowly be driven suicidal

What year? 2017,the year people think is gonna be ebtter than 2016 but is already looking rough

2017..then I'm not to late! I need to speak with Cookie immediately! Its a matter that involves John Connor.
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:06 pm

Kyle Resse wrote:
2017..then I'm not to late! I need to speak with Cookie immediately! Its a matter that involves John Connor.

COOOOOOOOOOKIIIEE!!!!!!!!!

SOMEONE ELSE NEEDS YOU NOW!!!!!!!!!

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Incognito
Poster In Training
Poster In Training
avatar

GMP : 8205
Heroism : 1
Old Location : GALM Base
Rooster
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B2 Computer Room

Anti-Material Rifle
M92FS Tranquilizer Gun
Ruger SR 556 SB Service Rifle
CPU Intel Core i7 4970
GPU NVidea GTX 980
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.66] D+
BSL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.44]
MHL [Lv.0]
MTL [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:28 pm

Kyle Resse wrote:

2017..then I'm not to late! I need to speak with Cookie immediately! Its a matter that involves John Connor.

...What business do you have with the Boss?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:40 pm

@Incognito wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:

2017..then I'm not to late! I need to speak with Cookie immediately! Its a matter that involves John Connor.

...What business do you have with the Boss?

I was instructed to speak with only Cookie by him in future is all I will tell you.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11905
Heroism : 28
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:49 pm

you cant go see cookie in your current attire, im afraid you'll have to use your free phone call before we put you in the brig for indecent exposure

*tries to hold back a laugh or two*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:51 pm

@Wolf-King of the Gods wrote:
you cant go see cookie in your current attire, im afraid you'll have to use your free phone call before we put you in the brig for indecent exposure

*tries to hold back a laugh or two*

Even in the future you are a smartass.. Ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Incognito
Poster In Training
Poster In Training
avatar

GMP : 8205
Heroism : 1
Old Location : GALM Base
Rooster
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B2 Computer Room

Anti-Material Rifle
M92FS Tranquilizer Gun
Ruger SR 556 SB Service Rifle
CPU Intel Core i7 4970
GPU NVidea GTX 980
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.66] D+
BSL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.44]
MHL [Lv.0]
MTL [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Kyle Resse wrote:
@Incognito wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:

2017..then I'm not to late! I need to speak with Cookie immediately! Its a matter that involves John Connor.

...What business do you have with the Boss?

I was instructed to speak with only Cookie by him in future is all I will tell you.

-Parasite Vision Activates and all around my eyes goes black-

If you mean to harm the Boss, I'll break you down where you stand...

I'll try and find Cookie, but just know this - I'll be watching you very closely.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
258-DX
Post Advocate
Post Advocate
avatar

GMP : 14173
Heroism : 16
Rooster
MB Location : Strut O Training Arena


Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.10] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:28 pm

@Incognito wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:
@Incognito wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:

2017..then I'm not to late! I need to speak with Cookie immediately! Its a matter that involves John Connor.

...What business do you have with the Boss?

I was instructed to speak with only Cookie by him in future is all I will tell you.

-Parasite Vision Activates and all around my eyes goes black-

If you mean to harm the Boss, I'll break you down where you stand...

I'll try and find Cookie, but just know this - I'll be watching you very closely.

You'd best simmer down, kiddo.

Welcome to Mother Base, New Guy. If you're looking for Cookie, she'll most likely be in her lab.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:44 am

Raiden wrote:
@Incognito wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:
@Incognito wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:

2017..then I'm not to late! I need to speak with Cookie immediately! Its a matter that involves John Connor.

...What business do you have with the Boss?

I was instructed to speak with only Cookie by him in future is all I will tell you.

-Parasite Vision Activates and all around my eyes goes black-

If you mean to harm the Boss, I'll break you down where you stand...

I'll try and find Cookie, but just know this - I'll be watching you very closely.

You'd best simmer down, kiddo.

Welcome to Mother Base, New Guy. If you're looking for Cookie, she'll most likely be in her lab.

@Incognito I never heard much about you in the future other than you had made skills until an HK-Tank blasted you to bits with its Phase Argent Energy Canon. The REAL John Connor made sure there was an appropriate funeral for you for risking your life to save the whole squad.

@Raiden well I'll be dammed.. John was right about you being very professional and all. I hardly got to meet you since your always on a mission, but I saw you around. You make short work of them damn Terminator hunk of metal shit that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
258-DX
Post Advocate
Post Advocate
avatar

GMP : 14173
Heroism : 16
Rooster
MB Location : Strut O Training Arena


Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.10] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 10:29 am

Kyle Resse wrote:


@Incognito I never heard much about you in the future other than you had made skills until an HK-Tank blasted you to bits with its Phase Argent Energy Canon. The REAL John Connor made sure there was an appropriate funeral for you for risking your life to save the whole squad.

@Raiden well I'll be dammed.. John was right about you being very professional and all. I hardly got to meet you since your always on a mission, but I saw you around. You make short work of them damn Terminator hunk of metal shit that's for sure.

As long as I'm around, no one is getting blown to pieces.

I'm still alive and kickin' in the future cutting my enemies to pieces, huh?... Sounds about right.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou
Motherbase Novice Addict
Motherbase Novice Addict
avatar


GMP : 25902
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog
MB Location : Garage B1 Tanks and Shit

Railgun
P90

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.76] C+
BSL [Lv.66] D+
RDL [Lv.93] A
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.96] A+
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.70] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 11:57 am

In the future....does this place ever get fixed up right? Day 3 Strut C is still nothing but a crisp...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:01 pm

@Maoyuu Maou wrote:
In the future....does this place ever get fixed up right? Day 3 Strut C is still nothing but a crisp...

Yeah it gets fixed up and then some. Also the weaponry created by the R&D teams are more advanced including other stuff.

Also you still do tons of drugs and other crazy shit.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 54614
Heroism : 18
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
MB Location : B2 Computer Room (Cookie's Server Room)

M3 PDR [Theomite]
SE 911 Eagle | Oreo
PSG1-T
Stun Baton
MOP
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:02 pm

*is being dragged by an MSF grunt out of my will to come see you*

I just want to finish my hoagie D:

Oh hello o.o

I'm Cookie, you need something? o.o

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:05 pm

@Cookie wrote:
*is being dragged by an MSF grunt out of my will to come see you*

I just want to finish my hoagie D:

Oh hello o.o

I'm Cookie, you need something? o.o

Well I'll be damn..the future you said you where quite the firebrand. Yes it involves the leader of GALM EX..is there some place we can talk in private? Its a matter of security and all on NMB are in danger.
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 54614
Heroism : 18
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
MB Location : B2 Computer Room (Cookie's Server Room)

M3 PDR [Theomite]
SE 911 Eagle | Oreo
PSG1-T
Stun Baton
MOP
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:10 pm

I'm not really a fan of talking to naked stran-

Kyle Resse wrote:
it involves the leader of GALM EX..is there some place we can talk in private? Its a matter of security and all on NMB are in danger.

....future? yes please lets talk v.v

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37725
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:19 pm

Damn nigga, makes me wonder in the future you become a pornstar with that baseball bat in between your legs. ima call you Louisville slugger.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 12:30 pm

@Lamar Davis wrote:
Damn nigga, makes me wonder in the future you become a pornstar with that baseball bat in between your legs. ima call you Louisville slugger.

You said something similar to a Terminator you destroyed in 2028.You are also still like that EVEN in 2029.Glad to see you still have your sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:34 pm

-Casually walks by and sees Kyle being greeted by members and starts to look at members making them targets for termination-
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416   Sun Jan 29, 2017 8:12 pm

John Connor wrote:
making them targets for termination-

WHAT?!?! D:

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
 
Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Sargeant Kyle Resse Tech-Com Serial Number DN38416
» Account security: Authenticators and you !
» Real World Office
» Plagiarism Detector Full with Crack
» Chess 2012

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: General Archives-
Jump to: