Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Nov 21, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Moderator Rules & Actions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Nothing

GMP : 17027
Heroism : 12
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
MB Location : B2 Computer Room (Cookie's Server Room)

Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Moderator Rules & Actions   Wed Feb 01, 2017 12:15 pm

Rules and Actions
In Effect As Of 2017-02-01
Your Moderators Will Be Kevin and Jess

Roleplay Section Rules

1. Any hostile OC chat is strictly prohibited. This rule does not include basic OC chat, and pertains only to hostility and fighting.

2. Any hostility or anger towards a person OC will not be brought into the roleplay. If your character does not have a valid reason for being hostile towards another character, and you're bringing your personal feelings into roleplay, you're breaking this rule.

3. There will be no God-Modding inside of actual roleplaying. Examples of this action include, but are not exclusive to: Controlling another persons character without their permission, dodging every single attack move (thus being unable to be hit, infinite counters), doing things far beyond your level and outside of believable standards (if your character hasn't done, and has nothing to do with an action, don't use it in roleplay).

These Rules Are Not Locked, And Are Subject To Change.
Rules Will Be Added According To Arising Situations.

All Other Sections/Out Of Roleplay Rules

1. Hostility and fighting is strictly prohibited, regardless of feelings or decisions of deserving. Take it off site and do not bring it here. If you have issues off site, do not bring it to NMB in any way.

2. Less of a rule and more of a reminder, put your posts in the correct section. If you make a mistake or misplace your post by accident, feel free to inform Kevin or I, and we'll be more than happy to help if we're online.

These Rules Are Not Locked, And Are Subject To Change.
Rules Will Be Added According To Arising Situations.

Actions Taken

Should you consciously make the decision to deliberately break these rules, you will be subject to increasing actions.

First you will be given a series of warnings. The first two warnings will come in private messages and the third and final warning will be a public final warning in the post where the rules are being broken. If afterwards a person continues to deliberately break the rules laid out, they will be subjected to a suspension depending on moderator and administrator decision, and then finally you will be banned. The ban can be disputed privately if the banned person shows remorse and a desire to be a productive part of the community again. Any new profiles made by banned users will be banned as well.

Single warnings will expire after a period of 6 months or less, depending on the case and severity as deemed by moderators and/or administrators and you will be informed when it expires (eg. If you receive a warning in January but not another until August, you will only have one warning counted in August instead of two).

Our Promise To NMB

I solemnly swear to be fair, just, and consistent in my dealings as moderators. I know some people nominated me, and others may not have desired this change at all or consider it to be a good decision. Regardless, my respect for Big Papa and for everyone here is constant. I promise to try and be a good moderator, and a good community member so long as Big Papa would like me to continue.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Moderator Rules & Actions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1