Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Aug 20, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

MGS: PO on PPSSPP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

GMP : 547
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Michigan, Unit
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

CPU AMD A10 6700 APU, 3.7 Ghz, 4 cores
GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:07 am

I recently got "ppsspp" on my android phone and put a few games on it, one being MGS: PO. I'm so glad that this game in particular is on my phone, because it's the most fun in a game I've had in a while. It's just a massive wave of nostalgia that I'm unable to shake off. Exploring the maps, like I did way back when the MGS: PO+ multiplayer was still alive, is just amazing for some reason. The story contained in the single player mode makes the whole experience satisfying. In my opinion, the lack of a story was one of Portable Ops Plus' s only flaws; one should have been included. I'm loving the whole experience so far, and hope to continue to do so. Only thing I wish I could do still is reconcile with some of the people I used to play with; I didn't see them on here ("Cloud^", "Samantha" (not Samantha Heart), etc). I just felt the need to share this for some reason

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://andrewspalace.webs.com/
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:12 am

Yeah MPO s pretty great,Peace Walker is also awesome

the Ac!d games are completely different but they can be fun aswell if you can get into them

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:18 am

@Punished Shade wrote:
Yeah MPO s pretty great,Peace Walker is also awesome

the Ac!d games are completely different but they can be fun aswell if you can get into them

Peace Walker was amazing but the ending was cheesy imo (mainly the song). I'm not a huge fan of the Ac!d Games though, unfortunately.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:40 am

@Andrew 1 wrote:
I'm not a huge fan of the Ac!d Games though, unfortunately.

Maaaan imagine being like 12 and seeing those,you grab them like "HELL YEAH SOME MOR EMGS" and you get turn based strategy in your face. Didn't touch them for several years but when i returned and actually got a grip of the mechanics it's incredibly satisfying

--
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:44 am

Was a good game back then kinda for multi player, but honestly it was more fun to hax the fuck out of. Lmao
Back to top Go down
Seth2
Poster In Training
Poster In Training

GMP : 496
Heroism : 4
Pig
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.220] S++
RDL [Lv.242] S++
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.0] E
MHL [Lv.30] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:09 pm

I pick it up once in awhile just to fuck around on the maps, especially with hacks. xD BUT YEAH, a wave of nostalgia always hits me when I play on 'em. I love going on Peacewalker on the PS3 once in awhile and kicking peoples asses on the MPO maps for old times sake, or just screwing around with them using stealth camo which can't be used online, except by me. Razz

MPO+ was more of an Online expansion pack IMO, if you want story you get the original MPO. BTW the Ac!d games ROCKED mostly 'cause I love tactical strategy games lol. Only us cool kids know who Teliko and Venus are yo. xP

--
bitch I'm fabulous

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:16 pm

John Connor wrote:
Was a good game back then kinda for multi player, but honestly it was more fun to hax the fuck out of. Lmao

Tbh back when I played PO+ I wanted to become a hacker, although I wasn't able to because the firmware on my psp was too recent lol. I wanted to become a hacker mainly to dispel the idea that all hackers are bad, a "good" hacker basically. This video will explain it a bit more:

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:21 pm

Seth wrote:
I pick it up once in awhile just to fuck around on the maps, especially with hacks. xD BUT YEAH, a wave of nostalgia always hits me when I play on 'em. I love going on Peacewalker on the PS3 once in awhile and kicking peoples asses on the MPO maps for old times sake, or just screwing around with them using stealth camo which can't be used online, except by me. Razz

MPO+ was more of an Online expansion pack IMO, if you want story you get the original MPO. BTW the Ac!d games ROCKED mostly 'cause I love tactical strategy games lol. Only us cool kids know who Teliko and Venus are yo. xP

I agree about the MPO part, Portable Ops for story and Portable Ops Plus for online. I don't think I could ever get into Ac!d; mainly because it just doesnt feel like a metal gear solid game.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:51 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
John Connor wrote:

Tbh back when I played PO+ I wanted to become a hacker, although I wasn't able to because the firmware on my psp was too recent lol. I wanted to become a hacker mainly to dispel the idea that all hackers are bad, a "good" hacker basically. This video will explain it a bit more:

Very true. The game was fun and it being haxed in CR (Chat Room) was okay, but there where people that would hax in DMs (Death Matches) and all making it a bit difficult to enjoy it more, but the clan I used to lead back then had its own hackers to combat the ones who would abuse codes online. One of the hackers was Silent Huntress, but she enjoyed giving hell to the A-Tard hackers we also had Dex who would give hell at times. I'll admit Huntress was a bit crazy, but the people who used to talk to her and all back then would tell you she's cool. Just watch out for the Strappies..
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:09 pm

Seth wrote:
Only us cool kids know who Teliko and Venus are yo. xP

fucking venuses tits bounced for DAYYYYYYSSSSS ._.

--
Back to top Go down
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Big Papa
GMP : 12531
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:12 pm

John Connor wrote:
Tbh back when I played PO+ I wanted to become a hacker, although I wasn't able to because the firmware on my psp was too recent lol.

RiP. I had a PSP 3000 with 660. they whipped out a 6.60 ProB CFW. i used my shit for the silliest of codes lmao.

--
lol:

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Seth2
Poster In Training
Poster In Training

GMP : 496
Heroism : 4
Pig
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.220] S++
RDL [Lv.242] S++
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.0] E
MHL [Lv.30] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:39 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
I don't think I could ever get into Ac!d; mainly because it just doesnt feel like a metal gear solid game.
I was the same when I first got it, 'cause I was like "what the hell is this shit?", but it eventually grew on me to where I loved it. I totally understand though, it's WAAAAAY different compared to other Metal Gear titles, and if you're not into tactical strategy games then you probably wont like it.

John Connor wrote:
I'll admit Huntress was a bit crazy, but the people who used to talk to her and all back then would tell you she's cool. Just watch out for the Strappies..
Ame was a blast to play with... and watch when someone pissed her off. Boy would she get revenge. xD

@Punished Shade wrote:
The jiggle physics were out of control in that game, not to mention the panty shots you got when she got knocked down. Ohohoho and don't get me started on the solid eye theater thingy they rewarded you with for collecting cards. They had some serious fan service in the 2nd one lmao.

--
bitch I'm fabulous

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Seth wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
I don't think I could ever get into Ac!d; mainly because it just doesnt feel like a metal gear solid game.
I was the same when I first got it, 'cause I was like "what the hell is this shit?", but it eventually grew on me to where I loved it. I totally understand though, it's WAAAAAY different compared to other Metal Gear titles, and if you're not into tactical strategy games then you probably wont like it.

John Connor wrote:
I'll admit Huntress was a bit crazy, but the people who used to talk to her and all back then would tell you she's cool. Just watch out for the Strappies..
Ame was a blast to play with... and watch when someone pissed her off. Boy would she get revenge. xD

@Punished Shade wrote:
The jiggle physics were out of control in that game, not to mention the panty shots you got when she got knocked down. Ohohoho and don't get me started on the solid eye theater thingy they rewarded you with for collecting cards. They had some serious fan service in the 2nd one lmao.

Ayy jiggly boobs lmao

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:45 pm

Aint no joke man,almost worse than DoA 3

--
Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:47 pm

@Big Papa wrote:
John Connor wrote:
Tbh back when I played PO+ I wanted to become a hacker, although I wasn't able to because the firmware on my psp was too recent lol.

RiP. I had a PSP 3000 with 660. they whipped out a 6.60 ProB CFW. i used my shit for the silliest of codes lmao.

Cuz ure a skrub

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:48 pm

@Punished Shade wrote:
Aint no joke man,almost worse than DoA 3

Dead or Alive 3? Lol I've heard so much trash talk about that game, although I still want to check it out for some reason Wink

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:53 pm

John Connor wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
John Connor wrote:

Very true. The game was fun and it being haxed in CR (Chat Room) was okay, but there where people that would hax in DMs (Death Matches) and all making it a bit difficult to enjoy it more, but the clan I used to lead back then had its own hackers to combat the ones who would abuse codes online. One of the hackers was Silent Huntress, but she enjoyed giving hell to the A-Tard hackers we also had Dex who would give hell at times. I'll admit Huntress was a bit crazy, but the people who used to talk to her and all back then would tell you she's cool. Just watch out for the Strappies..

Yeah, I remember a good number of hackers who continously pissed people off with their long range grabs and invulnerability and such. If i did become a hacker I would've given people items and in general helped them out. I would've also counter-hacked all the annoying af hackers that did the shit I just mentioned lol. Btw, speaking of hackers why is Andrew 2007 regarded as an MPO god basically? From what i remember, he was an asshole who thought he was better than everyone else and talked a lot of shit. Even on his YT channel there are a lot of negative comments on his videos saying the same thing lol.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:04 pm

@Andrew 1 wrote:
John Connor wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
John Connor wrote:

Yeah, I remember a good number of hackers who continously pissed people off with their long range grabs and invulnerability and such. If i did become a hacker I would've given people items and in general helped them out. I would've also counter-hacked all the annoying af hackers that did the shit I just mentioned lol. Btw, speaking of hackers why is Andrew 2007 regarded as an MPO god basically? From what i remember, he was an asshole who thought he was better than everyone else and talked a lot of shit. Even on his YT channel there are a lot of negative comments on his videos saying the same thing lol.

With what encounters I have had with Andrew 2007 he wasn't that bad. He did come out with some good saves and there where moments that Andrew would in fact get involved with things in a good way. Like everyone even he had his moments of assholeness, but for the most part he was alright. He would at times drop weapons and all he would at times give hell to code abusers.
Back to top Go down
Andrew 1
Post Advocate
Post Advocate

Buffalo

GPU AMD Radeon HD 8670D
RAM 16 GB

PostSubject: Re: MGS: PO on PPSSPP   Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:51 pm

John Connor wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
John Connor wrote:
@Andrew 1 wrote:
John Connor wrote:

With what encounters I have had with Andrew 2007 he wasn't that bad. He did come out with some good saves and there where moments that Andrew would in fact get involved with things in a good way. Like everyone even he had his moments of assholeness, but for the most part he was alright. He would at times drop weapons and all he would at times give hell to code abusers.

Nah, this was the kind of dude who turned into an asshole, rather than have some "moments of assholeness". He often just ignores people on his youtube channel, and comes off as being self centered and careless. Just my opinion though. I mean, at first I liked him because he had a good sense of humor, but then I saw who he really was.

--
Artey Flo yo

Back to top Go down

MGS: PO on PPSSPP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1