Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Thu Jul 20, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

T-XA maintenance required:

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 2:59 pm

After going back in time I request that I get a check up. Cookie, Wolf,Jess and Maoyuu took part in my original reprogramming. If you're name isn't on the list then you are inadequate to handle this maintenance. Its a safety protocol that was recommended by Wolf in the future since some Terminators have turned back to there old state for not undergoing check ups.

http://nanook52hq.forummotions.com/t3136-series-t-xa-cyberdyne-systems-model-101#29191
Back to top Go down
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 16887
Heroism : 10
Old Location : [REDACTED]
Tiger
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

Predator Bow
Hate
Threaded Cane
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:29 pm

*Walks in with a clipboard and files in hand* The idea that future me would willingly work on a robot is skeptical at best e.e
But I suppose I could help...

Assuming the future me knows more about you than I know now e.e I might need a little help. I've gathered some information of Model T-X but nothing about the T-XA, assuming it was created in the future.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:38 pm

@Jess wrote:
*Walks in with a clipboard and files in hand* The idea that future me would willingly work on a robot is skeptical at best e.e

Assuming the future me knows more about you than I know now e.e I might need a little help. I've gathered some information of Model T-X but nothing about the T-XA, assuming it was created in the future.

Very similar to the T-X, but more human. You where the one who had a hand in my reprogramming that allowed me to have emotions. Also it was you who was able to deactivate me before I could terminate other members. My CPUs are located in the head and chest cavity that's heavily armored to prevent tampering. You will require a Security Tourq Screwdriver and a light laser cutter to open the on board processing unit.
Back to top Go down
258-DX
Topic Absorber
Topic Absorber

GMP : 14152
Heroism : 15
Rooster
MB Location : Strut O Training Arena

Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.10] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:46 pm

Kyle Resse wrote:
@Jess wrote:

Also it was you who was able to deactivate me before I could terminate other members. My CPUs are located in the head and chest cavity that's heavily armored to prevent tampering. You will require a Security Tourq Screwdriver and a light laser cutter to open the on board processing unit.

How about if you I terminate you right here and now if you dare attack my friends? I really hope it doesn't come to that.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 3:48 pm

Raiden wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:
@Jess wrote:

Also it was you who was able to deactivate me before I could terminate other members. My CPUs are located in the head and chest cavity that's heavily armored to prevent tampering. You will require a Security Tourq Screwdriver and a light laser cutter to open the on board processing unit.

How about if you I terminate you right here and now if you dare attack my friends? I really hope it doesn't come to that.

By doing that you will set off the autodestruct measure that was made by Wolf so go ahead if you want to be the one who causes everyone's termination?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:18 pm

Raiden wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:
@Jess wrote:

Raiden stand down. We know nothing about this Terminator other than its a machine. Just let the ones who had a part in its reprogramming do there job. You already made you're point so leave it at that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:43 pm

@Kyle Resse please try and understand the only reason Raiden is being protective is because of what you are. You might look, sound, act and have human functions, but you're still a Terminator and most here have a strong animosity of hate for your kind. I'll try to help when I can, but you're actions also effect how you are treated here. If you try anything stupid I will EMP you and have you fully dismantled.
Back to top Go down
258-DX
Topic Absorber
Topic Absorber

GMP : 14152
Heroism : 15
Rooster
MB Location : Strut O Training Arena

Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.10] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 4:46 pm

John Connor wrote:
Raiden wrote:
Kyle Resse wrote:
@Jess wrote:

Raiden stand down.

Understood...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 5:41 pm

@Jess wrote:

Jess you're already busy with a mission. I'll stand guard and keep an eye on Metalhead until someone else who isn't busy that's also qualified to take over. Besides I'm wondering why would I send a machine instead of another human..
Back to top Go down
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 16887
Heroism : 10
Old Location : [REDACTED]
Tiger
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

Predator Bow
Hate
Threaded Cane
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:00 pm

John Connor wrote:
@Jess wrote:

Jess you're already busy with a mission. I'll stand guard and keep an eye on Metalhead until someone else who isn't busy that's also qualified to take over. Besides I'm wondering why would I send a machine instead of another human..

I'll have the equipment set up in the med bay near the robotics area if you need it.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sun Feb 05, 2017 6:55 am

I just got an encrypted Codec call from Metalhead. I guess Wolf must have done something to his program so he was able to reprogram himself. Also he left the faction saying something about he's going his own way, but he will be watching and helping if and when he can. I think he's going after Skynet on his own.
Back to top Go down
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82591
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: T-XA maintenance required:   Sun Feb 05, 2017 7:03 am

John Connor wrote:
I think he's going after Skynet on his own.

HELLL NAH Boss I swear I wanna be done with these robobobobobats

Cookie Im leaving voices AI on this USB,reprogram it and send it after Skynet as a counter virus or antivirus or some shit idk.

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade

T-XA maintenance required:
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1