Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Wed Nov 22, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37513
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
MB Location : Citadelle Laferrière | Rooftops

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:23 pm

*Koyorin and i have left New Motherbase after looking on the news to see Unmanned Drones terrorizing cities so..honestly Koyorin and i are going after her own hunch. She has clues into where this robot was created. Some Factory in Singapore. She then began to tell me about something called Nova 6,which is a biochemical weapon made in World War II. it intended for use in V-2 rockets targeted at major capital cities, such as Washington, D.C. and Moscow. I didn't know what any of it meant, but it didn't sound good. inside my VTOL Koyorin was restless. she was always pacing while i drove us. It's been a while since i've seen much emotion our of her. Not paying too much attention i shrugged it off as just anxious, But i had a feeling she knows more than what she's telling me. As we get closer she begins speaking nonsense i have no clue what's she saying, i pretend to follow along until she mentions Coalescence Corporation. I was all ears at that point.*

Koyorin wrote:
On June 2, 2006, a massive explosion rocked the Coalescence Corporation R&D Facility on the north bank of the Singapore Marina a little after 8:30 am. Fires and tall plumes smoke hovered across the city, and initial reports state that some unknown toxin was released causing mass casualties. As a result, the Singaporean government initiated a quarantine zone roughly 25 sq. miles (65 sq. kilometers), and the Singapore Armed Forces were ordered to shoot any fleeing citizen within for fear of further contamination.

It was clear what Nova 6 was now..she begin to further talk about CC. stating

"Nova 6 is secretly manufactured by Coalescence Corporation, potentially on behalf of the CIA. Due to an incident in a laboratory deep beneath the earth, potentially due to the birth of the AI virus Corvus, trace amounts were accidentally released into urban Singapore, enough to rapidly cause hundreds of thousands of deaths and creating a permanent quarantine zone in what would become the worst unexplained industrial disaster in history. In the final ambiguous mission of the campaign "Life", it also appears to be the cause of death of Rachel Kane"

Our mission haven't become entirely clear to me. but i knew where we were going. The Singapore Coalescence facility, Ground Zero. I made it my own mission to do two things. 1. Find out what is Nova 6 made out of, so i can bring to Cookie to counter balance it just in case. 2. Find out who's in charge, Kill them.

Koyorin then pulls out this trunk she brought with her with a lock on it. She brings out two outfits all dressed in black and a cloak. the ID Tags said UN Inspector on it and had our faces. It was perfect because it was big enough to cover our weapons. Unfortunately she had to take her glove off. I put them on Covering my AK Rifle and Pistols. i put the hood on showing a little strays of hair. i begin parking right in front of the enemy who instantly thought we were Inspectors. I couldn't believe how easy this was going to be. but i still kept my guard up. Upon entry to the door we were halted by security. Two guards in Hexagonal Camo fatigues carrying unknown Firearms. They asked us to state our business and we showed them the UN badges. They told us to wait here. On the side of me i could see a strange Human like drone staring at us..it was creepy. i didn't like it. It reminded me of the robot in "Short Circuit" but with legs.

Spoiler:

The LED lights from it's eye scanners went from Solid Green to Pulsing Amber..and then piss yellow..like it was cautious..could it see through our disguise? I'm not entirely sure but we waited a good 40 minutes out here waiting for clearance? i'm still not entirely sure.

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koyorin Megurine
Intermediate Poster III
Intermediate Poster III

GMP : 6285
Heroism : 3
Rat
MB Location : Strut H Crew Quarters

Ruger 556 SR
Commando Arm Mk.I
Inferno Nuevo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.87] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.65] D
BRL [Lv.40] E
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:38 pm

*sam and i left New Motherbase shortly after i realized exactly where that Robot came from on the news. But more importantly i saw a familiar face behind the robot. Looks like one of those off-shoot versions of my android siblings. Knowing exactly where to go i tell Samantha to take us to Singapore. i begin trying to give Sam some backstory about what kind of Facility she's going into before i just give her the name.

I mentioned to her the old Nova 6 weapon that caused a series of many deaths back in 07. It was clear she had no clue what i was talking about. so i slowed down and explained that Coalescence Corp. was behind Nova 6. She started to catch on to the whereabouts of where we were going. I then pulled out my thick black trunk filled with United Nations Inspector Uniforms. This was our easy ticket into the facility. They were scheduled an inspection today, but was canceled. i wonder why, we could easily use this, i knew for a fact the facility is never in sync with each other and only the officials knew it was not happening to today. I put on the outfit taking off my Commando glove and putting the hood on with a few strands of hair sticking out. She landed in front of the building like a normal person with clearance would do. To be real with you. The Nova 6 story i'm sure is very important and still being researched on, but i really needed something for Sammy to do while i search for an "Old Friend". We stop at the front doors being made of strictly ABS and Steel. Two guards armed with Kn-44's. They make us wait as the scientists make their way to show us around. Before they got there, Sammy kept eyeballing one of the GIU Humanoids. I was hoping she was just nervous and that either A. Our badges are not in the system yet, or B. they removed our badges due to canceled UN inspection. We were about to find out quickly*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser
Pingas Monkey Third Class

GMP : 5381
Heroism : 14
Old Location : Old Motherbase
MB Location : R&D Facility B3 Chemical and Biology Lab

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
Fulgor Blade Gauntlet F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Fri Feb 10, 2017 2:26 pm

*he had sent a message to Sammy and Koyorine stating the following*
Code:
I've read over your initial reports when you left. If possible, bring me a sample or two of this, "Nova 6," before bringing it to Cookie. While she works on a counter for it I would like to put it to use for... Other things. You don't have to of course, but I am willing to compensate you for your troubles.
*An optional secondary objective is added to their devices remotely*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:21 pm

*After a few minutes the doors are open right as the sentry bot starts to walk over. We enter the facility that had a dark long blue ish transparent glass floor showing off various LED lights and mechanical stuff in the ground. Koyorin and i follow this very cliche nerdy looking guy in a typical. he stopped to take a look at us and introduced himself. he says "Hi, my name is James Sacket. Son of Former CEO of Big known company Mitchel Sacket? Ever heard of Brotherhood of Ultra science? or Ultranet? Those used to by my father's work." He rambles on about bullshit i don't have a slightest clue about. He goes around and give the most boring tour of the facility. This actually would become an advantage because we can have a full layout of this building. As he goes on about a boring story again at this T-Junction Hallway, Koyorin told me to sneak off and go up this huge Cargo elevator going upwards.*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koyorin Megurine
Intermediate Poster III
Intermediate Poster III

GMP : 6285
Heroism : 3
Rat
MB Location : Strut H Crew Quarters

Ruger 556 SR
Commando Arm Mk.I
Inferno Nuevo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.87] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.65] D
BRL [Lv.40] E
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:28 pm

*The doors are finally open, we follow some scientist known as James Sacket. He blabbers on about nothing really important about Ultranet and Brotherhood of Ultra Science which were obviously older names for "Ultratech".  We arrive at some T-Junction that goes off into a lab and the other path goes to a cargo elevator. I told Sam to start inspecting that way as i follow the boring scientist into a set of more labs with display glass showing robots being made, He then tries to log into his computer and receives an email stating that the inspection has been canceled. He turns to thinking what am i doing here. I have to act fast. Other scientists are on their way to this particular lab and he's obviously going to squeal*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 5:55 pm

*i hear the alarms go off as i run towards the open space elevator supported on a gear system and rails., i turn on my phone and comms in NMB*

"looks like we're gonna need help guys..change of plans" *while on the phone the elevator goes up on it's own as i eventually see it stop half way. i look down to notice an endless fall below me. i can hear the entire base on red alert*

Oh shit...*i see a figure of a small shirtless man at the very top of the elevator point crossing his arms*

*i can slowly hear industrial noises and the sounds of power saws in the walls next to the huge cargo elevator*

"Who the fuck are you? o.e"

*he starts grinning and mumbling things as he walks away from the ledge up high before leaping down all the way to the cargo elevator stuck and lands 30feet next to me*

"HA! This is the intruder?" *he circles around me as i stand completely still with my hand near my holster ready to fire my Eagle at any moment he moves a muscle near me*

"How cute, you wanted to play with the big boys huh?" "Who do you work for? Barbie?" *he does an annoying evil laugh*

"This is gonna be too much fun...Hahahahahahaha! *he tries to lunge at me and attempts to grab me from behind, but i duck in time to kick him in the chest, to my dismay find out he didn't go very far..i back up and grabs my pistol aimed at his pretty forehead*

*he grins even more and seems interested in my attempts to shoot him* "Go on bitch, Shoot me you don't have th-"

* i do not hesitate to quickly fire a .357 Magnum bullet through his skull to see him not even flinch with the bullet hole slowly decaying from his forehead*

What the!?

*he grins even harder and laughs some more* "so you're not just a pretty pillow princess after all...*he takes some weird stance as his arm start to turn black from what seems to be his tattoo*

*a flash of blurry motion happens next thing you know my gun has flew across the floor and he's throwing blows to my stomach send me flying backwards*

"Is that all you got? Come on..Let's dance!"

*Battle begins as Sin from MGS4 plays*

Title:

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan
Pingas Monkey Second Class
Pingas Monkey Second Class

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 48998
Heroism : 2
Old Location : Canada
Cat
MB Location : Strut C Dining Hall

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.88] B+
BSL [Lv.10] E
RDL [Lv.56] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:07 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
"looks like we're gonna need help guys..change of plans" *while on the phone the elevator goes up on it's own as i eventually see it stop half way. i look down to notice an endless fall below me. i can hear the entire base on red alert*
'

*was sitting in Strut C by myself smoking a bowl and eating chips when i hear sammy radios in*

Oh shit..i got you. *grabs a couple of grunts and head to VTOL*

PREQUAD! SPIN DAT SHIT!!!

*makes my way to the last coordinates known sammy sent via phone*

*We arrive and full rush assualt through the fucking building taking out soldiers and Grunt Sentries*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

GMP : 82847
Heroism : 76
Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:32 pm

@Naked Nathan wrote:
*We arrive and full rush assualt through the fucking building taking out soldiers and Grunt Sentries*

*HALO JUMP lands from Halrip on top of the building*

Alright where ya nubs at?

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Kaiser

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:28 pm

*he rappels from the V-TOL Nathan used strolls past a couple of the mini firefights happening nonchalantly, whistling an off tune mario song. He makes his way to the base of the elevator shaft sammy was in and presses the down button only to find that the elevator was shut down*

Are you fucking kidding me? Ugh... I hate stairs.

*he walks down the hall to one of the building's many stairwells and begins his climb. He makes it to the floor right under where sammy was and collapses on the platform in front of the door leading into the hall due to exhaustion*

Oh god... *pant pant* i fucking... *pant pant* hate stairs...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Nothing

GMP : 17028
Heroism : 13
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger

Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sat Feb 25, 2017 8:29 pm

*She slips out of the V-TOL Nathan and Kaiser used after falling asleep in it previously, and began casually following Kaiser before stopping next to his panting form*

Aren't you half vampire or something? e.e

*Tossing a water bottle down to him, she began walking off towards Sammy's location* Saaaaaam, Saaaaam where are yo- *hearing smacks as she walks in, she pauses*

Excuse me, overly sexual freak of nature, I'm going to need you to stop immediately where you are. *Swinging around her scythe, she rests it on her shoulders* hitting such a beautiful lady is a dick thing to do.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:15 pm

Im... Still... Mostly human.

*he drinks the water and gets up, following Jess now*

And I hate stairs.

*The two make it to the closed elevator door and he prys it open for jess to enter the elevator. He hears her remark about hitting women as he struggles to get through the industrial elevator doors*

Yeah... What she said.... What are these things made out of?

*he slips through before falling from a slight drop, the elevator wasnt perfectly level with the rest of the floor. The doors had closed behind them. He stands and summons his sword to his hands, yawning a bit*

3 on 1? That seems fair when the 1 is roided all to hell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:39 pm

@Kaiser wrote:
3 on 1? That seems fair when the 1 is roided all to hell.

*runs behind him out of nowhere*

These stairs are EZ-

Fuck si this yaoi danny phantom wannabe faggot bitch ass?

--
Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:42 pm

*while he's distracted i bicycle kick him a few times drawing blood until he counter attacks the last kick. I backflip backwards just in time to dodge a wind kick  and slides backwards with my left leg sticking wide out. I remove my cloak completely and throws it in the air in front in him to roll side ways. i quickly give him a low sweep kick as he falls hard and i can see a crack on the metal floor of the giant cargo elevator stuck in position 500m above the first floor Kaiser, Jess and Shade is*

*he gets up and smiles as he keeps staring at the drills coming out of the walls as they get bigger*

"Hahahahahahaha.... Ready for a true fight?"

*both walls explodes as two robots jump onto the cargo elevator huge as fuck*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:00 pm

*Shoves my sword into sheath as it materializes with a big smirk*

*I take out a little chip as the iDroid scans him*

Nathan get the rock ready.......we have MSFs new security force.

--
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:37 am

Sammy you handle the "needs to wear a fucking shirt" guy. We got the bots.

*he readies his sword and begins to build up energy in the blade*

wonder what itll take to cut you...

*he swings sword downward, leaving a visible orange arch of energy. The blade is blocked by the bots arm effortlessly*

uhh... Dont suppose youll just let us go will you?

*the robot grabs kaiser by the neck and lifts him off the ground*

Ack... Y-yeahchk... I can chate a hinch...

*he is then slammed into the floor of the large elevator, shaking the entire thing. Too many of those would drop the whole damn thing, killing them all*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Mon Feb 27, 2017 11:59 am

*Runs into a slide then bullet jumping onto the other ones head holding on as I slap the chip on the back of its neck as it flails around trying to throw me off*

Alright buddy time for some....SHOCKING news

*I quickly jump off thrusting with a enough force to make him stumble back a bit as he gets engulfed in red lightning about to fall over*

NATHAN FINISH THIS NOOB OFF

--
Back to top Go down
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Nothing

Tiger

Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Tue Feb 28, 2017 3:52 pm

*She runs and slips under one of their legs, notching an electric arrow and shooting it in the back of the head before it can turn around. Watching it flail and twitch, she jumps on its back and jabs a regular arrow deep into its neck, watching it come out the other side before jumping off as it falls on its stomach*

Lame as fu- *she gets slammed into a wall, grabbing a cable to hoist herself back onto her feet* asshole.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:49 am

*the two robots recover quickly and begin to glow purple, turning black like the shirtless muscle guy's arm. Kaiser gets up and shakes his head trying to regain his senses before getting dropkicked by one of the robots, this sends him flying through a gap in the industrial elevator's wall and into a steel girder, breaking it and bending the vertical beam in such a way the horizontal one it was connected to pierces through his back and out his chest, missing his heart and cybernetic rib by a few millimeters. The sheer force that these things could dish out and their durability was insane*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:30 am

*I quickly hold my sword up blocking a massive blow sliding across the floor a few feet pushing with all my strength as I finally push his arm off*

Lets get a bit more room.....

*Sheaths my sword as I hold my arms open grabbing his arm during his next attack*

DAMN YOUR STRONG!!!!!

*Screaming in pain as my arms slowly increase in size but barely,managing to throw it through the wall*

MSF has this one you guys take care of the other.....

*takes out codec as I jump out following it*

Any MSF operatives extract the target and avoid its death.

--
Back to top Go down
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Nothing

Tiger

Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:06 pm

*Nodding, she begins her sprint forward, scythe in hand and collides it with the others fist as it goes to punch her, putting enough force in that the robot has to force his hand back. She waits patiently as blade continues to meet metal fists in a sickening clash that has sparks spraying around. After positioning herself and the robot where she wants it, she pulls her scythe back and jumps up, letting it slam its fist into the wall and get stuck*

*Jumping forward, she cuts one of the main elevator cords, and wraps the bottom piece attached to the elevator around the stuck robots neck using her metal arm, before jumping off and onto the door edge as the elevator begins to lurch and get uneven, ripping at the robots head as its arm is stuck in the elevator shaft wall*

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:16 pm

*robots flies out landing in a parking lot as I land next to it prepared for combat*

Can't get TOO savage on this guy I want it ALIVE.

*I take out plasma rifle and set it to none lethal and hold in CQC stance with sword*

*Choppers with MSF logos start approaching*

This will be quick

*choppers lay fire distracting it as I run behind stunning it with plasma rifle*

*I quickly slap several argent overload chips on its back shutting it down*

GOOD JOB MEN!!!!

*Extracts with cargo level 2 fultons*

--
Back to top Go down
Kaiser

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 pm

*he gasps for air as he regains consciousness and coughs up blood, his lungs badly damaged by the girder thats impaled through his back. He weakly grips the girder sticking about a foot and a half out of his chest, thankfully it wasnt one of those girders you see on cartoons, but still big enough to keep him suspended above the 500m drop*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:59 pm

*climbs back in through the hole in the wall smokign a cigar*

Good job Jess

*looks at Kaiser*

Git Gud

--
Back to top Go down
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Nothing

Tiger

Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:05 pm

*She slides down a service ladder and comes up beside Kevin, ripping the cigar out of his mouth and throwing it on the ground*

That shit will give you cancer e.e

How's Sammy doing? Is she fucking the shirtless dude yet?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:18 pm

@Jess wrote:
That shit will give you cancer e.e
*stares at her as my pupils glow yellow*

*closes my eyes as I smoke another one opening them back up normal*

I'm immune to cancer soooo

--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)   

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angel [Mission 22] (COMPLETE)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next