Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Jul 25, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

an RP rundown of things!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silent Huntress
Intermediate Poster III
Intermediate Poster III

GMP : 15440
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Mother Base
Dragon
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.38] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.0] E
MHL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: an RP rundown of things!!!    Mon Feb 13, 2017 10:17 pm

kk (i know dat ppl nots like me saying kk so much)even in games things can be killed wit research.example most demons are vulnerable to holy things & deh same for vampires.if ppls pay attention to game story or movie story den dey will pick up hints as to how to defeat things.try its & yew will see what i saying is true.nothing cryptic about dis post just a real fact.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kaiser
Pingas Monkey Third Class

GMP : 5381
Heroism : 14
Old Location : Old Motherbase
MB Location : R&D Facility B3 Chemical and Biology Lab

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
Fulgor Blade Gauntlet F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: an RP rundown of things!!!    Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:39 pm

@Silent Huntress wrote:
kk (i know dat ppl nots like me saying kk so much)even in games things can be killed wit research.example most demons are vulnerable to holy things & deh same for vampires.if ppls pay attention to game story or movie story den dey will pick up hints as to how to defeat things.try its & yew will see what i saying is true.nothing cryptic about dis post just a real fact.

Makes sense. I always try to combine universes of games anime and tv shows together. Its fun to do and usually things somehow always seem to cancel each other out rather nicely. Research into a specific "part" of an rp such as the game or show, tends to add more options to either add your own shit to the rp, or to incorporate another game or movie or something.

For the vampire vs holy items, it depends on the "universe" that kind of thing comes from. But its true in most cases. Like take the vampires from The Witcher games, normal vampires are savage beasts that can be put down with silver weapons and are weak to a certain type of oil when put on the blades. The higher vampires are closer to humans in appearance and behavior, and are basically immortal though and can only truelly be killed by another higher vampire. But another thing about that is that all the beasts and creatures that arent normal animals, come from different worlds from what lore tells us. Really makes you think because that games lore on how everything is in the same world despite being from totally separate worlds is kinda like what we do here, just without the whole magic thing involved. Everything just kinda exists in our universe already.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: an RP rundown of things!!!    Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:41 am

@Silent Huntress wrote:

Castlevania taught me the vampire killer also works on demons. Do i get a gold star now?

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Kaiser

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: an RP rundown of things!!!    Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:30 am

@Punished Shade wrote:
@Silent Huntress wrote:

Castlevania taught me the vampire killer also works on demons. Do i get a gold star now?

You get a silver star. Some demons is immune. But thats ok Cause we has guns that go bang bang and makes things dead
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Militaires Sans Frontières

Official Badge of High Quality Rips
GMP : 82601
Heroism : 75
Old Location : California Newman
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

suck my cock
Memery and Quality
CG,Coconut Gun
Gray Foxes Sword
Argent iDroid
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: an RP rundown of things!!!    Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:16 am

@Kaiser wrote:
You get a silver star. Some demons is immune. But thats ok Cause we has guns that go bang bang and makes things dead

nope,not ENTIRELY immune. Some have weak spots for you to stake them with the handle

--
M I L K _ M E _ D A D D Y ! ! !
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Kaiser

.30 Manticore
Iche no Kudakan
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.62] D
BSL [Lv.73] C
RDL [Lv.46] E
BRL [Lv.66] D+
IUL [Lv.55] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.35] E

PostSubject: Re: an RP rundown of things!!!    Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:44 am

@Punished Shade wrote:
@Kaiser wrote:

nope,not ENTIRELY immune. Some have weak spots for you to stake them with the handle

Weak spots are different. I speak of general defense. Everything got a weakpoint whether its physical or mental, always a weak spot
Back to top Go down
View user profile

an RP rundown of things!!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1