Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Sep 19, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Mission Tags and Classifications

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 16865
Heroism : 10
Old Location : [REDACTED]
Tiger
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

Predator Bow
Hate
Threaded Cane
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Mission Tags and Classifications   Tue Apr 25, 2017 4:02 am

So Kevin and I did a little bit of spring cleaning in the Season 1 Motherbase Archives and I must say that it was dirtier than Larry the Cable Guys asscrack. What I found there was pretty frustrating.

From now on, there are going to be rules about how missions, side ops, esc are tagged and classified. There will be no more duplicate or missing entries. If I see two of the same mission numbers or a skipped motherbase defense number again I'll lose it.

After each mission, side ops, defense mission, esc is completed, abandoned, failed, or any other such outcome, the author of the mission is responsible for changing the title to the proper outcome.

The author of the mission is responsible for checking the archives to see what the last mission number was. If it helps, I will have a list of missions, side ops, defense missions, esc displayed at the end of this post. It will be updated to the current situation as of 2017-05-03.

Starting in Season 2, if you have multiple parts of the same mission (ie. How To Suck Dick 1, How To Suck Dick 2, How To Suck Dick 3 and so on), you will either post it all in the same thread or we will merge them afterwards. This does not apply to different parts of the same PLOT.

If these rules are broken, we'll hit you up and let you know. If the problem is not fixed within time, we'll simply delete the post.

Here Is The Mission List.
Completed missions are marked complete regardless of whether they were abandoned, or failed. I was too lazy to go back and see which all were what. This is just to show that these missions are no longer active.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 16865
Heroism : 10
Old Location : [REDACTED]
Tiger
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room