Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Oct 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Sooo In case you didn't see it the first time....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
K.
Topic Sizzler
Topic Sizzler

GMP : 4654
Heroism : 0

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0]
BSL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.26]
MHL [Lv.0]
MTL [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Sooo In case you didn't see it the first time....   Sat May 06, 2017 3:07 am

I've seriously got nothing better to do, if anyone needs anything here lemme know.

(Site Administrators only please)

I can help organzie the chats, work on market orders, clean up bad posts, and work codes and widgets into RP for automated experience depending on hidden post key words.(and combinations thereof)

Could also implement a starting exam for new users that will put them in a skillset that best defines them.

--
Please don't troll me, I'm already on the edge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Sooo In case you didn't see it the first time....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1