Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Nov 21, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Naked Nathan
Pingas Monkey Second Class

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 48998
Heroism : 2
Old Location : Canada
Cat
MB Location : Strut C Dining Hall

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.88] B+
BSL [Lv.10] E
RDL [Lv.56] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Mon Sep 11, 2017 12:32 am

First topic message reminder :

*The world pans around the remains of the base as it slowly zooms through all the halls and all the rooms showing a state of decay of dead corps and blood walls but stops at Strut C to be the most damaged room. Wires coming out of the ceiling, Dead bodies of recruits everywhere, tables flipped the fuck over. we pan in closer to see an Unknown force group searching the area for any lifeforms with AR-15 Customized and bright flashlights since there's no power. few rats can be seen crawling across the floor walking over dried up bloody areas squeaking all over the damn place*

*as they continue to do a sweep of the entire room they check everywhere except the pantry where they hear heavy breathing. The breathing comes from me just waking up from some kind of sleep...I sit there unarmed with a torn t-shirt and a huge heavy beard holding an 11A1 with only 4 rounds left in magazine*

*they quickly surround the door to hear rustling around in there. it appears my leg has been wounded. i quickly hear the sound of AR rifles being prepped and pointed and can see the bright flashlight under the crack of the door. my heart drops instantly as i hold my breath and begin looking around the pantry to find under one of the metal racks to be a hole in the wall. child size. i quickly act and tries to quickly shove myself in there feet first..head last. just as i managed to fully be inside and ready my pistol. the door quickly bolts open as a few rats come straight out from the metal shelves.*

*the soldiers look directly at them running fast as hell out the door and then pans the room with bright lights to have the light pointed next to the hole where i ducked my head to avoid detection*

"Clear"

*they move on and i wait until i hear no more footsteps in the area as i let out a huge ass fucking sigh of relief just to feel something pulling on my leg*

WHAT TH- *quickly silence myself and darts out the hole..flapping around on the floor to face the hole and points my gun to reveal a small childike hand..*

*i lower my gun and realize it's one of the kids. looks like Sara's chubby fucking hand. i try to pull the childs hand out to find the kid not moving or breathing, however the kid is warm still with the other arm looking like it's broken*

fuck... *i sit on the floor and takes a huge ass breather with pistol in hand*

*as i begin to nod off i hear gunshots in the distance. sounds like a civil war*

*i wake up to look at my gun..not ready for battle. i look at the kid who identified as Sara Ortega. Cervantes' Daughter. i grab the kid and try to stand up putting pressure on my leg. that shit hurts. i sit back down to realize the child is wearing a cloth dress. i tear two pieces off. i look at my leg which appears to be a gunshot wound with no bullet inside. i wrap the leg then continue to wrap the childs arm in a cast like formation and then wrap it around her neck. i put the kid on my back and try to walk some more struggling hard.*

"SHiiiiiiii........!"

*i limp over to the table that had rotten fruit and a knife. I inspect the knife. kinda sharp..rusty kitchen knife. i quickly holster it when i see a metamorphic rock under the table. i pick it up along with my pistol. further inspecting the pistol it is gun-jammed. so i holster it and keep the rock in my hand limping to the sounds of civil war outside to find those soldiers shooting at huge giant fucking rats, the rats managed to kill all of them. they quickly notice me and the passed out child on my back. it comes sprinting at me. i quickly pull out my rock and chucks it at the first rat. solid clean kill. i then pull out the knife and cut two more trying to kill me but i end up tripping backwards with the child under me and leg in serious pain and the pistol falls out unjamming the bullet next to my arm. i quickly grab for it and unloads the 4 bullets into the last rat. i then pass out with the child under me*
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 54666
Heroism : 18
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
MB Location : B2 Computer Room (Cookie's Server Room)

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:13 pm

@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
*I began looting and searching the body, grabbing the Carbine, Extra ammo, his pack of Cigerettes and his card. I give the card for cookie to inspect*

*i inspect the Card thoroughly*

It looks like a electromagnatic CardKey, but i'm not really sure where it's for. It's not for any of our doors....*i loot the body i killed to find a different rifle. A custom looking AKM

*inspects the gun to be custom crafted by someone. i take the mags and notice the guy had MY Keycard!*

What the hell!? These fuckers have our shit! how did they even get my card!

*i can hear the Walkie talkie he has on him and i pull it out to take a listen*

"All Non Stationary units report to Shell 3 ASAP! the Commander is preparing for extraction! Find the intruders and flush them out!"

Thats it....we're gonna have to meet up with this "Commander" and have a friendly chat e.e

**i cock the rifle and begin doing recon work around the room*

There's too many to go guns blazing. Not enough ammo....any suggestions? My rifle is silenced...but..

--

Last edited by Cookie on Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

GMP : 82846
Heroism : 76
Tiger
MB Location : MSF Tunnels Bio Lab (Metroid Cages)

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:17 pm

*I run down the bridge leading to Shell 1,most men still taking care of what ever that explosion was. I swiftly shoot the two guards infront of the entrance as I run past them through the door. I notice a large crowd of guards who instantly notice me,fuck.*

"ENEMY SPOTTED!!! HE'S NOT IMPORTANT"

*Not the words I wanted hear exactly...I quickly knock a table over and take cover relaoding as they start slowly approaching. I play some alert music on my walkman real quickly*

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Extreme Neko Badge
New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 28016
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:28 pm

*Laying low planning things out with Cookie I decided to holster my rifle until we are forced to engage. Doing recon around the room as well I start to notice the guards start to leave quickly.*

looks like their on their way to Shell 3. Leaving 4 of them in here. think we could take them now?

2 up there guarding the door and 2 on patrol..should we exit and find the commander?

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Nov 21, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:34 pm

*As I take cover behind the table I noticed the entrance guards radio stating to head back to shell 3*

And it would seem im in the wrong place too.....

*I pull out a frag and throw it over my shoulder at the group taking a few of them out*

--
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:41 pm

@Naomi Nakashima wrote:
should we exit and find the commander?

Not yet....I need answers..we need to make it to B2 Computer room and into my fucking Server Lab where i can check security archives and video surveillance to see what the hell happened to us in the past few months..and how the hell we got kremblins in our base.

*Aims the iron site as i quickly pop the 2 soldiers guarding the door with clean headshots. I slide under the table and give the 1st patrol man a good tap in between the eyes before rolling over on my back and popping the other guy trying not to hit other hostages*

*i crawl from under the table to realize i have troubles standing up..i fumble down to my knees using the rifle that's 5 inches taller than me as a cane*

*sighs hard and breathless* give me a moment...you stay here and secure the hostages...see who's all still here...if anyone comes through...it's either us or them..

I'm a little woozier then i thought...*the room starts to go in and out as blurry and spinning*

Shit ._.

*i tremble my way to the steps and sit down for a second before exiting the room and heading inside the elevator*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Extreme Neko Badge
New Haven Syndicate

Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:57 pm

@Cookie wrote:
you stay here and secure the hostages...see who's all still here...if anyone comes through...it's either us or them..

*I nod as I sit on top of the table with my rifle in hand keeping a close eye as Cookie leaves the hall*

*I quickly get up to inspect some of the hostages who some seem to have red swelling near the eyes..just like Cookie did a little bit...makes me wonder what caused that to some of these people. The badges and original clothing are removed so I can't tell who's grunt is who's faction. *with M4 in one hand I further inspect the medical issue and noticed the swelling seem to enlarge around the eyes like the eyes were exposed to a chemical*

hmmm...

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Nov 21, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:14 am

* I come out of my cover and shoot the last guy remaining in the face. I walk over to the elevator real quickly and call it. I can get some supplies from B2. The door opens and I enter pressing B2*

--
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:21 am

*taking long breaths while holding the AKM custom i try to relax until i see the elevator door open and i realize it's at 1F. I raise my rifle aiming down the sights as i realized there's a person standing there. just as i squeezed the trigger i noticed the fatigues...not Royalist FSB colors...those are tiger stripes from my MSF comrade kevin*

Mother of all fucks....i almost splatted your brain man v.v *i lower the rifle and takes another huge breath as i get dizzy again almost falling over*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:24 am

Holy shit...a familiar fucking fa-

*Watches her fall over*

FUCK D:

*I run up to help her up*

--
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:32 am

*once again thanks to the help of kevin, i use the AKM as a walking cane as the elevator door closes and to B2 it goes.*

I'm...fine i think..i'm not sure what the hell is going on around here or what happened but...all i know is the Kremblings are the unknown PF. KSB to be exact...Royalist preceder to the KGB...which means they might be a rouge.....unit *phew* losing breath.......gonna check My Computer room for any leads. There's Also a Commander preparing to leave on Shell 3. Interrogating him might give us a few answers *i try to stand up with the AKM cane still*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Extreme Neko Badge
New Haven Syndicate

Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:50 am

*after further inspection I have came to the conclusion that the majority of the hostages have been hit with Fluothane,Neothyl,Penthrane which are all used in knockout gas*

hmm..i better tell cookie about this...she may be interested to find this out...

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:01 am

So this commander has the answers we seek?

*I sit down in a chair thinking*

Well I hate to say it but...I dont think you're in any condition to go after him.I'd say stay here and have Hailey guard you while I go after him....

--
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:07 am

@Punished Shade wrote:
Well I hate to say it but...I dont think you're in any condition to go after him.I'd say stay here and have Hailey guard you while I go after him....

*grunts as i sit in my favorite spot to find most computers in the computer room somewhat still functional with sparks coming out of them*

How does Strut K looks? i think we need some medical supplies....Hailey is still in B1 Hall guarding the hostages...we arent all sure who's down there with her..could be another lead if we find someone.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:10 am

@Cookie wrote:
How does Strut K looks? i think we need some medical supplies

Not so good,they stole or destroyed most of the medical supplies.....

--
Back to top Go down
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Extreme Neko Badge
New Haven Syndicate

Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:12 am

*I look around the corner with both hands on my rifle as I stumble across a hostage with a familiar face structure. That and that she's a female with an eyepatch. her other eye is also the same symptoms as the rest of the hostages. I remove the tape from her mouth to find her not breathing but she has a pulse. must be still knocked out from the gas*

Veronica...? It has to be.....This looks like Venom Shake....*suddenly I stand back up and look up at the door when I hear it open by itself and I hide against the wall with rifle ready when I hear footsteps coming down*

--

2.)   You gave her a hug

Last edited by Naomi Nakashima on Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:15 am

@Punished Shade wrote:
Not so good,they stole or destroyed most of the medical supplies.....

*attemps to login but fails*

Hmm...looks like someone did a rewrite of my domain....did you find any other survivors on your way here? where did you come from anyways?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 1:30 am

@Cookie wrote:
Hmm...looks like someone did a rewrite of my domain....did you find any other survivors on your way here? where did you come from anyways?

I saw Sara under a bed in strut K,left her there though. Seemed like the safest location for her. I was enjoying my retirement when MSF soldiers from our set up in the old saint logic facility hit me up saying they had lost communication. Got a chopper ride that was cut short lets just say....and had to blow my way into the tunnels.

--
Back to top Go down
Dex
Topic Absorber
Topic Absorber

GMP : 14147
Heroism : 16
Rooster
MB Location : Strut O Training Arena

Argent Powered Sheath
H.F Murasama Blade
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.0] E
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.10] E
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:25 am

It would appear that my stunt to grab the enemies attention had worked and the sound of my shitty karaoke session was almost cancelled out by the sound of the Base's alarm system.

"Excellent... Now the REAL fun can start!

As I crank up the sound on the speakers I brought and look at the list of songs on the CD I had in the area was suddenly flooded by these unknown soldiers in high-tech gear and attack helicopters.

"We have you surrounded! Come out with your hands up and we grant you a merciful death!"

I could promise them the same, but that would be lying...

I send another broadcast on my codec out to see if any of my comrades are on base and still alive and I leave the call request on loop until a time someone answers.

As I notice the enemy surrounding me and cutting off any potential route I may have of escaping, I dive over some wreckage for cover and begin loading my big-ass rocket launcher.

I see a dead enemy beside me and notice he is still rather clean for someone who got blown the fuck up, so I wedgie his underwear so hard it rips off him and I tie it to the end of my sword as a white flag. I begin waving this poorly-made white flag and pop my head up to see what my situation looks like.

"Hi!"

As soon as my head was exposed everyone began to open fire at my location and I had to quickly duck back down. Annoyed now, I being to yell at them.

"OKAY! I was gonna make this easier for all of us and let you take me to wherever the fuck you'd stash your prisoners since I only have limited ammo! So you're all gonna have to FUCKING SHARE!

I cork-screw flip from behind my cover into the air and start firing into the crowds with my rocket launcher in my right while trying to deflect anything flying at me with my sword in my left hand. My Cyborg frame was tough, but not invincible, so I quickly duck behind cover again and start screaming down my codec.

"If any of you assholes are alive NOW WOULD BE A GOOD FUCKING TIME TO ANSWER THE PHONE!

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Tiger

Memery and Quality
Gray Foxes Sword
TACOS
FUL [Lv.134] S
BSL [Lv.78] C+
RDL [Lv.98] B+
BRL [lv.96] A+
IUL [Lv.89] B+
MHL [Lv.20] E
MTL [lv.32] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:23 am

*I quickly point to cookie the codec going off*

Huh seems someones been trying to reach us...oh well can't be fucked now. We already got a clear path to the solution.

*I grabs a rifle off the ground,appeared to be a "AS Val" and some spare mags,along with some nades*

Alright so,sneak into Shell 3. Capture the commander alive and bring him back to you. Is that it?

--
Back to top Go down
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:22 pm

@Punished Shade wrote:
I saw Sara under a bed in strut K,left her there though.

probably be a good idea to extract that child...how the hell she even get there?
@Punished Shade wrote:
Alright so,sneak into Shell 3. Capture the commander alive and bring him back to you. Is that it?

That's probably a good start. I'm over here trying to re-invent the wheel by trying to overwrite their passwords that they use to overwrite mine v.v

I can't even get in my Server Room without it....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

GMP : 48998
Heroism : 2
Old Location : Canada
Cat
MB Location : Strut C Dining Hall

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.88] B+
BSL [Lv.10] E
RDL [Lv.56] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:34 pm

*breathing heavily i frantically crawling around the floor in agonizing pain. i use a scapel to remove as much shards of shotgun bits i could. felt like passing out. thank goodness it wasn't at close range or i'd be fucking dead. though i'm bleeding out..*

*barely able to move i grab my last painkiller and swallow the shit. waiting for the effects to kick in i start ripping up a corpse's uniform and use the fabric to wrap my whole stomach. i take his radio and pray that there are other survivors at this point*

*Comm on* "Square......Square up.....Strut K.....Extracted Ortega.......over..."

*i lay down and just count the marks on the strut ceiling.*

I don't wanna die man........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 4:41 pm

*hears a voice over enemy radio*

258-DX wrote:
"If any of you assholes are alive NOW WOULD BE A GOOD FUCKING TIME TO ANSWER THE PHONE!

*Clamps the radio as i answer*

This is Agent SE-C whats your situation?

*the enemy answers the comm*

"Bitch what!? Stop playing on the Comm system and get your fucking ass down to Shell 3 and Secure the Commander's Safety! The tunnel system from Shell 2 and 3 is clear! We got a unit sneaking him through there now... MOVE!"

*lets go of the button*

Hmm..

*Comm goes off again as i hear heavy breathing for a few minutes*

"Square......Square up.....Strut K.....Extracted Ortega.......over..."

"Negative! not your fucking objective! Persuit to the LZ NOW!!!"

*i couldn't help but let off a small giggle*

Things just got interesting...looks like we have friends out here..

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake
Topic Absorber
Topic Absorber

GMP : 45056
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Flo
Monkey

Survivial Knife
CPU AMD Phenom II 1100T 3.3 GHz 6 Core
GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 2GB DDR5
RAM 6GB
FUL [Lv.88] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.63] D
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lvl.52] E

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:06 pm

*i wake up to miss Nakashima standing over me with her Assault rifle in hand. in a blurry vision i look at her*

Hey..psst...kid... help a sister out?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Extreme Neko Badge
New Haven Syndicate

Buffalo

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:44 pm

*still clenching the wall I can hear someone moving around. I can then hear the radio*

"We have a situation...One of the hostages manage to escape. We got men here KIA. Clean headshots. Right between the eyes. These were no rookie shots. Increase Security in Shell 1."

"What!?...Damn it...Roger that. sending more troops in that area. Block off all exits in that Shell and make sure no one leaves"

Uh oh... ._.

*I look down at Shake still tied up. I untire her hands and tell her to shhhh...*

--

2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

Dragon

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]   Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:58 pm

Alright *clickety clacky mechanical keyboard noises*

Looks like i'm finally in my own shit v.v

Looking at Surveillance Camera Ar- *pays attention to the active feed*

Uh oh... *Notice more troops coming in this way accompanied with Attack Choppers patrolling this particular strut*

Am i seriously that much MVP? ._.

Looks like reinforcements are blockading our exits. Unfortunately...they underestimate what happens when you bring the game to the home team. *opens a vent near the lockers that leads into MSF tunnels*

I'm gonna keep digging around in evidence here...i need a nap ._.

Loooks like you have a few objectives to choose from...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Homecoming [Mission 1][COMPLETE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next