Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Oct 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

The Child and Clues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 54645
Heroism : 18
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
MB Location : B2 Computer Room (Cookie's Server Room)

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:44 pm

So...Sara is recovering...strange enough pretty well.. she had minor injuries in her arm... a looks like bullet wounds in her stomach..seems she's been in a firefight...which doesn't really makes sense.....but i think she will be a piece of the puzzle of what happened here..i'm looking around what's left of the base....trying to find clues in what the hell has happened....it's driving me crazy how these guys managed to hit us so hard with little to no trace....even with these stragglers still around the base..unmarked...unknown...but no one is perfect...there's gotta be traces around....

I been checking through security footage. the HDDs. have been wiped. The entry logs have been cleared. even the keylogger macros were wiped. I don't even have a clue when the last time they logged in..BUT i DO have node log points. They were in Strut D first.... and then another log point at Shell 2 Core Filter Chamber so it seems they arrived by underwater....But no timestamps... it just so happens that they attacked before i was able finish connecting the base's domain to my lab..which i'm sure they were aware of that....had to be an inside job as well...

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan
Niggie The Hedgehog
Niggie The Hedgehog

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 48961
Heroism : 1
Old Location : Canada
Cat
MB Location : Strut C Dining Hall

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.88] B+
BSL [Lv.10] E
RDL [Lv.56] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:38 pm

i found the kid inside a hole dug from tunnels..she occasionally would run off inside the air ducts as well. the little shit was probably hiding alot and frequently passing out due to maybe blood lost? or maybe a side effect to the drug.....if she been in a firefight that means she had to be around long enough to have some kind of immunity to the drug to be able to fight. meaning she has to know something that happened....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake
Topic Absorber
Topic Absorber

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 45052
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Flo
Monkey

Survivial Knife
CPU AMD Phenom II 1100T 3.3 GHz 6 Core
GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 2GB DDR5
RAM 6GB
FUL [Lv.88] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.63] D
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lvl.52] E

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:35 am

*sits in a chair randomly on deck puffing on huge cigar cleaning out my rifle*

Meaning the fucking kid knows what happened. possibly knows WHO snitched as well. However i wonder...where is the other kid and the MIA soldiers? shit dont add up
Back to top Go down
View user profile

The Child and Clues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1