Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

The Child and Clues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cookie

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 54690
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
AKM Soviet Assault Rifle
Mk.II Mod 0 Tranquilizer Pistol | Cookie Cutter
Stun Baton
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.81] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.200] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 09, 2017 12:44 pm

So...Sara is recovering...strange enough pretty well.. she had minor injuries in her arm... a looks like bullet wounds in her stomach..seems she's been in a firefight...which doesn't really makes sense.....but i think she will be a piece of the puzzle of what happened here..i'm looking around what's left of the base....trying to find clues in what the hell has happened....it's driving me crazy how these guys managed to hit us so hard with little to no trace....even with these stragglers still around the base..unmarked...unknown...but no one is perfect...there's gotta be traces around....

I been checking through security footage. the HDDs. have been wiped. The entry logs have been cleared. even the keylogger macros were wiped. I don't even have a clue when the last time they logged in..BUT i DO have node log points. They were in Strut D first.... and then another log point at Shell 2 Core Filter Chamber so it seems they arrived by underwater....But no timestamps... it just so happens that they attacked before i was able finish connecting the base's domain to my lab..which i'm sure they were aware of that....had to be an inside job as well...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 49034
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Canada
Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 09, 2017 1:38 pm

i found the kid inside a hole dug from tunnels..she occasionally would run off inside the air ducts as well. the little shit was probably hiding alot and frequently passing out due to maybe blood lost? or maybe a side effect to the drug.....if she been in a firefight that means she had to be around long enough to have some kind of immunity to the drug to be able to fight. meaning she has to know something that happened....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Venom Shake

GMP : 45056
Old Location : Flo
Monkey

Survivial Knife
CPU AMD Phenom II 1100T 3.3 GHz 6 Core
GPU Nvidia Geforce GTX 650 2GB DDR5
RAM 6GB
Combat [Lv.88] B
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.63] C
Medical [Lvl.52] C

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Wed Oct 11, 2017 9:35 am

*sits in a chair randomly on deck puffing on huge cigar cleaning out my rifle*

Meaning the fucking kid knows what happened. possibly knows WHO snitched as well. However i wonder...where is the other kid and the MIA soldiers? shit dont add up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sara Ortega

GMP : 13
Heroism : 0
.40 Caliber Compact XS5 Automatic Pistol
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 2:33 pm

*i wake up in a quick shock painful jerk as i gasp for air*

What!? Where am i!? *i look around as i see familiar faces all huddling over me including the doc. suddenly, all my memories hit me in a flash*

ROYALIST!! THE ROYALIST!!!NO..Get the fuck off of me!! *i scream in agonizing terror as i begin trying to get out of bed. the doctor tries to relax me but i resist and struggle until the point i kick the doctor and rip the IV out of my arm*

YOU DONT UNDERSTAND!! ANTI-MOTHERBASE GROUP! OUT TO KILL ALL OF US THEY HAVE ANN- *i suddenly lose vision slowly as i pan around the room to see everyone going blurrier*

They....are out to get us.....*i ended up passing out right there on the floor*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

GMP : 82900
Heroism : 76
Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:07 pm

*I walk in firing several M1911 shots into the ceiling after she passes out,grabbing the crowds attention*

When did MSF become so trashy the medbay became the debriefing room?

*I pause for a moment to shake my head*

Huddling around her and stressing her out isn't gonna help her recover....I was planning on continuing retirement once this was settled but I can't let MSF fall down the shitter...prepare for training in the morning.

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Bo

Major League Gamer
GMP : 52597
Heroism : 37
Old Location : My Mom's House
Tiger

SE-Eagle 911 | Goldie
STINGER

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.77] C+
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.68] D+
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:38 pm

*walts from behind him* don't look at me...i just got here fam....what the hell is going on anyways? we've been attacked??? By WHO?? who the hell are the "Royalist"? how do we know this child isn't doped up on Motrin and pain medicine that she imagining shit? and since when do we even trust this kid?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

GMP : 82900
Heroism : 76
Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:23 pm

I'ma a look at you alright. Why in the fuck we're you in fucking UTAH of all places.

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Bo

Major League Gamer
Tiger

SE-Eagle 911 | Goldie
STINGER

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.77] C+
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.68] D+
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:56 pm

@Punished Shade wrote:
I'ma a look at you alright. Why in the fuck we're you in fucking UTAH of all places.

*turns around and looks at boss. I tip my mask up revealing my face with a new scar across my eye*

The Binham Canyon Mine...One of the Largest Open mining pits operating extraction of large porphyry copper deposit..more than 19 million Tonnes..No other Mining site can beat that..it's been around since 1906 but then in 2013 the pit had a huge landslide that fucked up everything...

As a result of mine discharge sewage containing large amounts of arsenic and selenium about 30% of the fish population were killed in the early 1990s. In 1995 Kennecott, EPA and the State of Utah signed an agreement saying that Kennecott will continue to clean up the discharge sewage...After doing a bit of research as you can tell..they are still cleaning up the mess today...but the mess was cleaned up years ago..the public don't seem to know that...sounds like a coverup to me..

However...all that copper? still had to be underneath the surface..i took a team of Base Constructors and soldiers with me and wanted to bring that copper back to base..we started the process of digging when suddenly things didn't add up..upon further fucking inspection we started to notice..deep down in the big fucking MANHOLE...was a Soviet Patrol Base..

Russians...in the middle of fucking Utah? Hiding in plane site...we look around and somehow they managed to catch us mining...these dudes showed up looking all fancy and shit ambushes up...next thing you know we are in a fucking firefight with these weird ass people wearing black and red and black and gold outfits...berets..and freshly iron uniforms..looking like fucking Ocelot Unit rejects...some had gas masks..some had war helmets of i've never seen..some just wore face masks and Beanies..in a flash my team was dead...!

*i point out and upwards* Those fuckers acted like they KNEW we were coming...it's like the knew our every move..i could hear them counting down every time they killed one of us! they knew...HOW many of us there was...and WHO to strike first! *i give boss a blank expression for a few minutes*

Dressed....like Royalty....Royalist...are these the same people the kid is talking about!? *looks directly at the child*

What the FUCK Do you know kid!? someone WAKE HER UP!!!!

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37546
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
Beretta M92F Tranquilizer Pistol
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:05 pm

There is obviously a connection here at this point...The same people who ambused you are the same people who ambused us here...They seem to have alot of advantage and did a lot of studying, research and tracking on us..Nathan and Cookie found Tracker beacons in the computer room. they have been listening to our comms, going through our intel, and been inside and out our network thingy...by tampering with our air...they got the 1up on us...they striked hard....the question now is how much of a step ahead of us are they now..? Do they still have this placed bugged? do they have access to our cameras? hidden microphones? what the fuck? ._.

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 54690
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
AKM Soviet Assault Rifle
Mk.II Mod 0 Tranquilizer Pistol | Cookie Cutter
Stun Baton
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.81] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.200] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:35 pm

Move fool *pushes bowtie out my way with the rest of the crowd surround the child*

She's fine...her vital- *noticed she ripped the IV out of her arm* Can someone *snap fingers at the medical team* you know...FIX THIS??? why the fuck are we just standing around!?

Royalists huh? A Royal Army...Royalist Army....Sounds like a fitting name...She will be up and conscious in no time..keep an eye on her..

She mentioned an Anti-Motherbase group...meaning they have only one purpose...the Ratification of New Motherbase...These soldiers have been highly trained to deal with most situations we throw at them most likely..so taking them head on is probably a bad idea...we're gonna have to somehow gain more intel and hit them by surprise..

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bo

Major League Gamer
Tiger

SE-Eagle 911 | Goldie
STINGER

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.77] C+
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.68] D+
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:37 pm

Hold on...She said they have who??? Also where the fuck are my sisters!? If these fuckers want us all dead then we sending them to hell with us...i'm not going down without a fight...fuck that...I'm too elusive

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37546
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
Beretta M92F Tranquilizer Pistol
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:43 pm

@Bo wrote:
I'm too elusive

*looks dead at him with a disappoint look*

Motherfucker you lead these guys right BACK to us!!! They know the rest of us are alive by now!

We don't have much time..we're gonna have to cover a lot of ground in Moscow to get more clues..

These guys obviously were developed by Moscow Soldiers. the FSB, The KGB and GRU MUST know Something about these guys. What about those rebels in Moscow fighting the government? we got options guys... we should also get more recruits while we're out there...i havent seen Koyorin or Cindy either..

One thing that bothers me though....these guys hit us pretty good...there's only been one group of people who were able to hit us like that.........

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

GMP : 49034
Old Location : Canada
Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:24 pm

Yall niggas stink...yall need showers...smelling like Death and Defeat...

*i check on the kid*

The little kid still breathing? or do she naturally look dead?

This is why i don't babysit.

*i walk towards the boss*

BOSS!.*salutes*. i aint no snail nigga...if you need me to i'll go out in the field...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Child and Clues   

Back to top Go down

The Child and Clues
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1