Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Nov 21, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

[COMPLETE]Under The Bridge [Mission 2]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37513
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
MB Location : Strut C Dining Hall

Ploop!
Kiss of Death
Deagle
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.107] S
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.88] B+
MHL [Lv.23] E
MTL [Lv.32] E

PostSubject: [COMPLETE]Under The Bridge [Mission 2]   Tue Oct 31, 2017 10:44 pm

First topic message reminder :

*we are currently flying in a VTOL oversees for a little cruise drive to keep Royalist Army out of our comms system for now on autopilot. in one of the small closetsize rooms is a small table where i put together some intel*

*with a toothpick hanging from my mouth i start pointing at various places in Moscow*

Looking over Intel...from that Moscow Mission we did...I remember us blowing up a research lab known as rePAIR..this was to make tension between Russia and United States by an unknown benefactor for Jess...well...After a bit of more homework...This benefactor happens to be a client who might know a thing or two about Royalist...Unfortunately...this man has turned into a POW in the heart of a Prison Camp Known as The Gulag Archipelago in 1973.He said if we free him..he can be use of help.. We capture and rescue this guy along with anyone willing to help the cause like rebels, we could have intel and more MUSCLE..i mean anything helps at this point...

But to make things trickier..this guy also shouldn't be trusted. He is the one who brings "newspapers" to our doorstep..he is the one who has had sensitive information about us...So he could be a liar. He could also be the exact same person who could be helping us be tracked....i have my reasons to believe this is the guy who tried to get into our database back in august...the incident that started it all...this could be a trap..or beneficial...i'm not entirely sure but it's worth something to do...Capture him or Eliminate....the choice isn't clear..

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Jess
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Nothing

GMP : 17027
Heroism : 12
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
MB Location : B2 Computer Room (Cookie's Server Room)

Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
FUL [Lv.86] B+
BSL [Lv20] E
RDL [Lv.66] D+
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.84] B
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.128] S

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE]Under The Bridge [Mission 2]   Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:26 am

*Stepping into the VTOL, she throws Missy's body on the floor and flips it over so she's on her stomach, grabbing out her hunting knife and making a clean cut in the back of her neck, reaching in and bloodying her riding gloves and pulling out a small chip with an visible R on it*

*Looking it over, she took it in her palm and crushed it before standing and looking back at Sam*

To say I have a few questions would be an understatement. Before we start talking though, does anyone else here have a point in time where they were unconscious around unknown, non-civilian people?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 54666
Heroism : 18
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
MB Location : B2 Computer Room (Cookie's Server Room)

AKM13 BO
Stun Baton
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.81] B
BSL [Lv.83] B
RDL [Lv.176] S+
BRL [Lv.90] A
IUL [Lv.188] S+
MHL [Lv.61] D
MTL [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: [COMPLETE]Under The Bridge [Mission 2]   Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:47 am

*interrupts the conversation abruptly through the comms system back at base*

Hey guys! Hi! know you're busy and all but we have a big situation back here at base!!! Unknown Enemy Gunships spotted!! *comms go dry and static as a new voice hijacks the signal*

Right on schedule.....hahahahaha....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[COMPLETE]Under The Bridge [Mission 2]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2