Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Hunted

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Punished Shade

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 82900
Heroism : 76
Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Hunted   Wed Nov 08, 2017 12:48 am

*I lay on the ground asleep,my right leg lays across the chair I fell asleep in still. The comms still searching frequencies for NMB survivors. I wake up as I hear banging.*

NEW DICK WHO THIS-

*I wake up hoping someone responded on the comms only to find it still surfing*

Shit....

*I look over at the security monitors,cameras set up throughout the town show several soldiers searching the entire town.

THESE ROYALIST FU-

*I take a deep breath,and run across the room. I slide a picture off the wall,revealing a security console. I punch in a code and step back as the wall slides open revealing a giant weapons armory. I grab a P250 and M16 and throw them by Sara's sleeping corpse just in case. I run over and stock up on ammo for my weapons and close it back up.*

Hopefully you'll wake your ass up before they find this bunker....

*I climb into the chuckecheese and close the place up behind me.*

Alright fucks....

*2 soldiers split off from the group, cautiously keeping an eye out. They turn a corner and walk off out of field of view from the others. I slide out a window behind them and quietly stab one of them in the back of there skull. I slowly sneak up on the second one and snap his neck. I drag the body on top of the other,light a match,and drop it. Quickly climb up a pipe up to the top of a building and hide. The only source of light being the burning corpses*

"IS THAT SMOKE SIR?!?!?!"

*The others quickly approach the fire,now a little fearful*

"KEEP FORMATION!!!"

*They all huddle into a circle,not sure where I could strike*

"ABOVE!!!!"

*I leap into the air above them off the build,doing a flip with my sword I quickly let go of it as it gets angled just right. I slam the sword through the top of the soldier in the middle staking him to the ground. I stand on top of the swords handle keeping balance as I quickly reach down for my M1911s. I give them both 3 simultaneous spins before holding them with my arms crossed,pressing them against my chest. I stare at the soldiers for half a minute as none of them made a single move,scared shitless*

"FIRE!!!!"

*I reply with a voice of pure anger*

Will do....

*I fire a barage of bullets all Gun Kata like,each nailing them in the face,I quickly stop myself from firing at the last soldier. He stood there not even firing from pure fear. He turns and starts running*

I love this game....

*I climb down from there former commander,remove my sword, and give chase*

"SHIT!!! SHIT!!! SHIIII-"

*He makes it a bit into the woods,running through branches,snapping them in half as they whip him in the face. Suddenly I drop down in front of him*

"FUUU-

*I quickly knock him on the ground and point my SG at his face*

Why are you here?

"I don't know man I promise. The commander said something about frequencies being sent from this area or something"

"I quickly shove my sword in his face,tempted to stab*

Call your friends......

*He hesitantly pulls out his radio and phones in. Before he can udder a word I shove my sword through his face,while grabbing the phone*

I don't care how many men you send after me,I will slaughter them,got it? I don't care who you FUCKS are,I don't care what you fucks want,and I damn sure don't care how many of you fucks there are. Just know this bit....I will not rest until my foot crushes every single one of your men's skulls....

*I throw the radio on the floor after giving my message,and stomp it*

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Nothing

GMP : 17162
Heroism : 13
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.105] A
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.10] E
Intel [Lv.120] S
Medical [Lv.160] S+

PostSubject: Re: Hunted   Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:33 am

*Sitting inside of a side part of the fortress they had just arrived at, she listened to the hustle of surviving SE crews pulled out from different parts of the world as they worked in order to begin getting the area to become suitable for inhabiting. Meanwhile, she sat typing on a laptop connected to a large radio system that she was using to mask an outgoing signal while still being able to listen to and monitor incoming signals.*

*After about a half an hour of eating chocolate dipped granola bars and drinking coke while monitoring typically unmarked channels, she finally came across something she was looking for.*

"-on't care who you FUCKS are,I don't care what you fucks want,and I damn sure don't care how many of you fucks there are. Just know this bit....I will not rest until my foot crushes every single one of your men's skulls...."

*Grinning, she leaned forward in her chair and immediately connected to the channel, pausing for a minute while trying to come up with something to say before proceeding*

Rulers hear the words of their people, therefore words must be concealed. They say flowers bloom best when in close connection to the moon.

*Closing the channel, she sat back in the chair and took another bite out of her granola bar* That's the dumbest fucking shit I've ever said.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Hunted   Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:51 am

*A few days pass,I'm found aboard a plane in my tourist outfit with Sara beside me.I look out the window as we fly over the target area*

Perfect...

*I get up with Sara and make my way down the plane*

"Sir please sit do-"

*I backhand the man as he orders me to sit down*

I WILL DO NO SUCH THING

*I reach into the luggage above the seats and pull out 2 parachutes,handing one to Sara*

Alright gentlemen,be seeing you and have a wonderful after life [smiley]https://illiweb.com/fa/i/smiles/icon_biggrin.png[/smiley]

*I kick the emergency door open no fucks given*

May your deaths....honestly be painful you have all made this the worst ride of my life.....

* I jump out with Sara as we slowly float down to the ground*

--
Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11895
Heroism : 28
Pig
Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Hunted   Wed Nov 08, 2017 10:01 pm

*busy playing fooseball with my guards in the argent realm*

man, its been a while. i wonder what kind of shit shade is getting into.. im bored as fuck. should've followed his terrorist-prone ass after he had me drop him the fuck off at that shitty chuck.

*scores a point.. the score now being 5-2. fuckers need to git gud*

have this place locked down tighter than a nun's pussy any day that isnt sunday.. i should probably look around for people in the overworld but.. meh. no big reason too.. unless they're gonna die... then i might save the people i like enough heh.

*continue to woop ass at fooseball and contemplating the idea a few times*

i guess i'll try reaching the group...

*sees shadow of war sitting across the room, reminded that it still needs to be finished*

...after im done with that

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Hunted   Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:14 am

*I land in the middle of the jungle,and look up at the sky as the plane takes a dip to the ground,screaming can be heard all the way down where I landed*

Ha! Enjoy yo trip to HELL bitches-

*The child scoffs as she walks away to get sit on a large rock*

Whispers of rulers.....close connection to the moon-whys shit gotta be so CRYPTIC all the damn time.....-

*I turn as the child sits on the rock,it starts slowly moving. She jumps up startled*

THATS NO ROCK CHILD!!! ITS THE LONG THOUGHT EXTINCT GIANT SNAIL!!!!!

Flowers blooming with a close connection....it must have something to do with....this mountain? Rulers must mean a castle and concealed must be this giant thick ass jungle......

*I turn as the kid is half submerged in quicksand*

We're looking for some sort of castle or fort in this thick jungle.....

--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunted   

Back to top Go down

Hunted
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1