Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Punished Shade

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 82900
Heroism : 76
Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Royalists know I'm still alive,further more they are still keeping an eye on out old comms. They also need to learn to sit down,be humble. And last but certainly not least we need aerial transportation. I've come up with a plan with Jess to take care of all these problems in one go. First we attack Guantanamo bay,then we hook up my comms to their radio and bait out the royalists. After that the US will show them a real military force all while we fake my death,and sneak off witha  chopper and some weapons. Sound good?

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade

AuthorMessage
Sara Ortega

GMP : 13
Heroism : 0
.40 Caliber Compact XS5 Automatic Pistol
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:56 am

*The briefing room door flies open with Sara standing in the doorway looking like a nappy headed grudge doll. With a Dirty and stained covered, empty XS5 .40 Pistol with the slide open and locked in her left hand. she slowly walks in with her holes in the socks touching the rubble floors making a strange crunching sound as she walks towards the table. She slams the pistol onto the table talking to anyone still in the room. The slam echoes into the halls of the rusty Fotress*

We need to talk when they get back...........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Nothing

GMP : 17162
Heroism : 13
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.105] A
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.10] E
Intel [Lv.120] S
Medical [Lv.160] S+

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3]   Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:40 pm

*Looking down at the gun and then back up at the kid, she kicks a chair from the table so there's room for her to sit*

Yes. We do.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37546
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
Beretta M92F Tranquilizer Pistol
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:48 pm

*stops spinning in my spinny chair in the sub*

Well then i hope we get there fast so Cookie can build us a generator..i seriously need to reheat my Hotpocket like...now v.v

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:52 pm

*Few hours pass,still vomiting into the trashcan. What could I possibly have left to vomit? dont ask me.*

How much longer must I endure this hell? Q_Q

--
Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 01, 2017 9:58 pm

@Punished Shade wrote:
How much longer must I endure this hell? Q_Q

BUT LOOK AT THE PWETTY FISH!!! O.O

Oh shit that's a shark...Ugly as fuck ._.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Scarlet Elite

GMP : 54690
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
AKM Soviet Assault Rifle
Mk.II Mod 0 Tranquilizer Pistol | Cookie Cutter
Stun Baton
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.81] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.200] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:01 am

*steering the Submarine close near Guantanamo*

This is it....Get ready...and Good luck...*she presses the button that brings down a small hatch that drops down scuba gear*

Remember *looking directly at Nathan* Low Profile....*she pulls up to the surface 250m away from Camp*

You guys are gonna have to Extract a pilot with you..i have no clue how to fly that thing......

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

GMP : 49034
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Canada
Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:25 pm

*Puts on my Scooba Gear and dives into the water. I make my way to a rocky cliff and starts climbing that shit. I take off the scuba gear and toss it in the shore*

Fuck that shit. *i slide down a slope belly first like a stealthy penguin with my Tranq pistol in hand*

I cant see shit. *notices U.S.Soldier in tower. I shoot that fool in the arm with the dart. he looks at it confused and accidently falls off the tower unconcious. Makes my way to the fucking idiot and pickpocket him*

-Binos
-Ciggerette
-Chapstick
-Canteen

*i take the binos and put them around my neck and pocket the rest of the shit*

Perfect. *i take the canteen and chugs his shit instantly leaving him with no water and i take that canteen and chuck it at his fucking forehead making a loud dunk noise and leaving a bruise*

Stay down lil BITCH nigga...

*i pick him up and sprints towards the rocky cliff and thought about tossing that bitch nigga overboard. instead i leave him there stuck between two rocks and will come back to extract him*

*i climb back up the tower with a searchlight and begin scoping out the area. It begins to rain and thunderstorm*

*i can see a bunch of tents lined up in a row with soldiers coming in and out on the southwest side. I look southeast to see soldiers gambling under a canopy with a bright light listening to old 80s music.*

Pussies...

*i look North to see a tower that looks like we could set up Communications at*

There....Looks like that's the spot..*puts the binos down and looks for the rest of my team*

Where the fuck you snails at?????

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:36 pm

@Naked Nathan wrote:
Where the fuck you snails at?????

*lazily walk up behind him as he focuses too hard looking in the distance for us. I purposely let out a huge yawn*

Man all this work for one enemy? Man I'm gettin too old for this shit. what's situation look like mr.binoculars?

--
Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:59 pm

*stealth walking behind kev*

Hey Nathan can i use that Chapstick?? o.o

Also..that guy you knocked out...is he a pilot? e.e

*slides down the ladder* EWWWW....MY boots are all muddy D:

*continues the misson and begin looking for a Communications Tower*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:32 pm

*I point towards north...the building next to the hangar where soldiers are standing in front of smoking cigars*

Communications Tower...over there....

Sammy lemme hold a dolla...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:35 am

@Naked Nathan wrote:
Communications Tower...over there....

GOOD EYE TUCK!!! That'll be our target.

*I grab the railing of the tower and jump down,slamming my feet into the top of a soldiers thick ass head,breaking my fall*

Well shit. He out cold too. Aight yall stay vigilant,don't need these fuckers sneaking right under us ya hear?

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Nothing

GMP : 17162
Heroism : 13
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.105] A
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.10] E
Intel [Lv.120] S
Medical [Lv.160] S+

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 03, 2017 12:52 pm

*Back at the fortress, she looks out the window and then back at Sara before moving slightly to grab an old radio and set it up on the table, tuning into the Guantanamo area signal and waiting*

Any time now.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:38 pm

*I stealthily run my way to the side of the comms facility,and start digging in my fanny pack*

Hope yall snails can climb.

*I stop digging and pull out some sort of device*

*I give it a spin to look professional but end up dropping it. I quickly hold my hands up*

I'm just gonna hope yall niggas didn't see that.

*I pick it back up and shoot it at the top of the building,I detach the rope and shove it back in my bag. I firmly grab the rope and start climbing up*

Don't fall too far behind yo.

*I keep climbing going past multiple window. eventually I make it to the top row of windows,a soldier drops a cig out the window,and leans out to watch it fall. He quickly looks to his side and noticed me for a brief second....before I sock him in the face and rip him out by his neck. I quickly climb in to what appears to be an empty hallway.*

Coast is clear.

--
Back to top Go down
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:02 pm

*laying in a patch of grass waiting for a cargo truck to go by. clenches my Mk.22 just in case a nigga wanna hibernate. Sees a soldier wanting to walk up towards me for a smoke break. i slowly get up. Grab his bitch ass as i force him on his knees with a knife to his throat*

Where are the FUCKING Prisoners...Say something stupid and i will SLICE your voice box open!

Northwest.......in the tents.....don't kill me...!!!

I will shoot you right here *puts the Mk.22 to his head* Give me more information!!!!!

Don't shoot....your choking me...there's an armory southeast...next to the helicopter....!!!

Thanks bitch...Good night *click*

NO NO!!! PLEASE!!!! *shoots him with the pistol. The dart is fully lodged in his jaw as he falls to the ground*

Lil Bitch..

*stands up and holsters my shit. I make my way northwest to the tents. i get there to see a bunch of tents and cages with POWs in them.*

My new bitches.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:41 pm

*I run up to a door and listen to the other side. I hear radio chatter and 4 men. I can also barley make out a camera turning.*

Aight.....

*I open the door wide and bounce a chaff nade in that bitch. It goes off but for some reason the men are oblivious to the tiny explosion it makes and the aprticles all over the room*

.......aight then.......

*I turn around the corner with my silenced USP ready,and pop each one of them fuckers in the face. I turned to the camera and shot tis bitch ass too. Everyone knows cameras don't got feelings yo real niggas aint gonna miss it no lie.*

Fucking bitch asses-probably should be keeping them alive for a possible pilot....eh from what I saw Nathan got that covered....

*I run back into the hall,climb up the stairs to the roof,and attach a laser to my SG. I scope in with night vision scope and look for Sammy and Nathan to signal them to hurry their asses up with that chopper and pilot.*

--
Back to top Go down
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 03, 2017 11:25 pm

*i come close to the tents to see some POW tied up sleeping*

Wake up...Get up up up! *kicks the POW*

*calls sammy's phone instead of using our comms*

Hey! I got some POWs over here waiting for transport...The Helicopter is located next to an armory southeast..i'ma rob me a cargo truck and store these bitches in them and head that way...hopefully...HEY stop tugging on my shirt you littl- *Kicks the fuck out of him*

Fucking homo...

Just be ready..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:54 am

@Naked Nathan wrote:
Just be ready..

*laying down on a rocky cliff with my sniper overwatching the camp with my AWX sniper... Zooms in on a soldier patrolling with his backs towards me*

The glutes on that motherfucker.... *Zooms in* mmm..mmm..mm! should be a crime to have buns of steel e.e

He's gotta have a concealed weapon in his pan- *my phone start to vibrate. i put the bi-pod on my rifle as i look down at the phone to see nathan's face pop up with the contact "Pussy Inspector"*

Oh shit *she answers*

@Naked Nathan wrote:
Hey! I got some POWs over here waiting for transport...The Helicopter is located next to an armory southeast..i'ma rob me a cargo truck and store these bitches in them and head that way...hopefully...HEY stop tugging on my shirt you littl- *Kicks the fuck out of him*

kinda busy doing something impor- Im on my way! ._. *hangs up and puts phone away*

He do realize the cargo trucks on northside right...? ._.

of course he does.....*packs up sniper and pauses thinking about life and wonder if he really knows that*

*makes my way to the armory by sprinting across the outskirts*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:28 am

*Observing the two from my scope I decide to wait and let them finish*

Aight then....

*I get up and go back inside and make my way for the coffee break room in the building. I casually stroll in and pop two soldiers in the face not caring. I dig in the cabinets and find nothing but sugar and extremely small plastic half and half containers.*

No snacks or nothing?

*I walk back over to one of the corpses by a table,and look at what they were snacking on with their coffee.*

AHHH SHIET

*I grab the cheep chocolate snacks off the table and down em in seconds. I pull out my phone and give the other 2 a quick message saying it almost time to head out as I head back to the comms room*

--
Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:21 pm

*running through the outskirts i ran out of breath and almost tripped and busted my face in between two rocks. I slide down when i see a light tower scroll in my direction. i quickly dive behind the armory building with back against the wall almost out of breath*

Time....time out!! *makes Timeout gesture to suddenly realize i'm by myself*

shit...*with low stamina i attempt to pull out my Beretta M9 Tranq to stun the guard in the tower, but i miss completely and it bounces off the light fixture making a small ting noise*

.....shit...... .-.

*The guard is now cautious looking around. i make sure i'm still behind the wall but i decided to sit. He then checks the light fixture to see if it was damaged. he scratches his head and shrugs*

hmm..must have been a rock?

*pushes back the slide and shoots him again this time hitting him between the eyes*

GOTCHA!! ^-^

*watches him fall off the most tallest tower on the base*

.....oh ._.

that counts as non lethal still right? ri- *thud* fuck ._.

*pulls phone out to let everyone know i'm in position*

*out of curiosity i take a peak into the armory to see what they have to find one LAW rocket launcher*

hmm....could use this maybe...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Mon Dec 04, 2017 10:32 pm

*I get the text and nod my head. I pull out the old radio and start hooking it up*

I hope to god Nathan aint too far from his position.

--
Back to top Go down
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 05, 2017 11:35 am

*one of the soldiers is getting ready to scream so i launch that motherfucking canteen like a frisbee and him. the loud noise awakens other POWs as he falls back down*

Alright bitches..this is a hostage rescue..shut the fuck up..keep low and you'll be out of here in no time..if any of you ITTY BITTY Bitches got a problem..you can stay right where you are..*looks at the hostages inside the cage and notice a lock*

Damn...

*in the corner of my eye i see something move casually towards me*

Who the Fuc- *i quickly draw my pistol to just notice it was a goat*

oh shit.. *i turn my back to it* Alright people let get this shit on the-

*suddendly i feel a blunt force knock the FUCK out of me as i fall stomach first into the mud*

What!?!? WHO WANT SOME OF THIS BIG D- *the goat steps all over me and walks away*

*i quickly get up*

YOU WANNA GO BITC- *Gets longhorned knocked the fuck down again in the stomach*

"bAaAaAahH"

NAH B IMA BEA- *knocked down again*

Fuck this shit i'm out............*sprints the fuck away from the prison camp to accidentally walk in front of a soldier*

*gasp* HOSTILE EN- *goat knocks the fuck out of him too. he body flies upwards and then falls on his back with his weapon being tossed to kingdom come*

DAAAAAAAMN YOU GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT!!!  *a light bulb goes off in my head*

*kicks the goat hard as fuck* FUCK YOU!! *sprints my ass off heading back to the camp. i quickly climb up the cage fast as fuck*

*CRASH!!! the goat crashed into the locked door and busted the hinges off. i quickly take my pistol and stun it in the face*

HA!!! BITCH!!! *i come down using the goat as a stepping stool. stomps on him hard as fuck*

Suck on this DICK! *i kick the rest of the door down* ALRIGHT FAGGOTS!! SINGLE FILE LINE!!

oh....wait....shit.....*realizes i don't have a truck*

DAMN IT!!!!

*sneaks around the base quickly* DONT NONE OF YOU FUCKERS MOVE OR ILL KILL YOU MYSELF!

* finds one right next to an anti-air emplacement. opens the door to see a driver sitting listening to the radio. i pull his ass out halfway before slamming the door in his fucking face twice. he falls out. i hual his ass on my back onto the back of the cargo truck and gets inside the driver seat*

FUCK!... *i adjust the seat so you cant see nothing but my eyes but can still see the road as i drive normally back to the POWs accidently hitting one with my truck*

shit....*gets out and starts chucking POWs into the back of the truck violently. even throws the bitch ass goat back there*

DONT NONE OF YALL MAKE A SOUND!!!!  *gets back on the road accidently running over the soldier who got goat fucked and makes a phone call*

I GOT A TRUCK FULL OF BITCHES! ALL ALIVE...well...kinda...some might have a few injuries..but THEIR BITCHES so it don't matter.....where i set the bad motherfucker? do i come pick you up???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:04 pm

*Still hooking up the old radio I pick up the phone*

Aight almost done here,pick us up and get us to the chopp-Is that a fucking goat I hear? Ya know what it dont matter,you know what to do.

--
Back to top Go down
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:19 pm

@Punished Shade wrote:
a know what it dont matter,you know what to do.
*driving finactially cus i dont even know how to really drive this shit. All the passengers getting thrown around in the back bumping their heads into the wall and each other. running into all poles and shit i manage to make it to the communications towers and parks that shit right next to the empty trucks identical. I text boss*

Yo uber driver here bitch..hurry up the meter runnin.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

KILLCONFIRMEDUHMAHGAWD

Combat [Lv.165] S+
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.35] D
Intel [Lv.89] B
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:58 pm

*I finish hooking it up and start the signal. I frantically grab the last few fudge rounds I left on the table and jump out the window grabbing the rope,sliding down at high speed.*

Right on time.

*Open the door and climb into the passenger seat,and ready my silenced M4. I look around at all the broken poles and shit*

and....you're sure no one saw you....right?

--
Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:29 pm

*comes out from the armory to check on to see if anyone was on patrol. Suddenly i see a cargo truck swerving all over the place like they are drunk.*

*then i see nathan driving another one. hitting poles and shit*

Tsk tsk tsk...*i shake my head before checking to make sure the coast is clear before i enter the helicopter to pilot*

*i sit there in the cockpit staring at the controls*

These dino dino controls ._.

*i get ready to take flight waiting on nathan to come this way*

*i pull out my phone and begin strolling the xhamster.com keeping my eye out for soldiers*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   

Back to top Go down

I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next