Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Fri Jan 19, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Punished Shade

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 83096
Heroism : 79
Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:35 am

First topic message reminder :

The Royalists know I'm still alive,further more they are still keeping an eye on out old comms. They also need to learn to sit down,be humble. And last but certainly not least we need aerial transportation. I've come up with a plan with Jess to take care of all these problems in one go. First we attack Guantanamo bay,then we hook up my comms to their radio and bait out the royalists. After that the US will show them a real military force all while we fake my death,and sneak off witha  chopper and some weapons. Sound good?

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade

AuthorMessage
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:19 am

*I rip the binoculars off Nathans neck and elan out the window,taking a peek int he distance*

SHIT!!! SHIT FUCK GET US THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!

*I starts yelling at Nathan to hurry the fuck up as I notice the leviathan despite it being hundreds of miles away,tracking the old radio signal as expected*

--
Back to top Go down
Naked Nathan

Militaires Sans Frontières

GMP : 49127
Heroism : 3
Old Location : Canada
Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 2:18 pm

Ight fam

That'll be 1 dolla..*tries to drive safely to Sammy but said fuck it.. steps on the gas and runs straight through the landing platforms, almost running over soldiers and poles*

*stops when another truck comes through and ducks his head driving forward*

that was close..*he closes in at sammy just sitting in the cockpit of the chopper*

BITCH!!! START THE SHIT WE GOT COMPANY!!!!! *gets out and starts chucking POWs into the chopper*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:41 pm

*I help chuck the prisoners,but pause as I noticed the 4 legged one*

BITCH how the FUCK you think we gonna fit a GOAT on ther-

*I stop as I hear the sirens start going.I shove that btich on and squeeze into the now very cramped chopper.*

SAMMY TAKE OFF NOW THAT'S OUR FUCKING QUEUE TO LEAVE!!!!

--
Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37548
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
Beretta M92F Tranquilizer Pistol
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:22 pm

*sees a cargo truck closing in on me*

Fuck...right at the good part...*quickly dives out with my Silenced USP to see Nathan's face behind the wheel*

Jesus Christ boy.....*quickly gets back in and starts up the chopper* *feels the Chopper starting to get heavy ass i see them both throwing People in the back* What the fuck ._.

You know what fuck it....Departing!!!!! *The Helicopter starts to take off. Everyone starts to look like ants down there scrambling around*

The hell is their problem?? *notice the huge shadow*

Oh... ._.

TIME TO GO!! FUCK THIS SHIT IM OUUUUUUUUT BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

--
i see you spying on me,Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:28 pm

*While in the chopper I look over at Nathan and sammy*

So I noticed another signal too,the number looked familiar. It seems to be-OH MY FUCKING GOD COOKIE IS STILL PARKED IN THE SUB WITH NO GAS

--
Back to top Go down
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:35 pm

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit e.e

Did she fall asleep again!? v.v

She needs a cure for that.....

*flies back towards that area to see if she still in tact down there*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54743
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
SE Goblin PDR
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.81] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.200] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:42 pm

*abruptly wakes up*

Huh!? hmm..*wipes off the drool off my mouth*

Oh shoot...am i too late? better get this thing home...*tries to start up the submarine to hear it just make sploosh noises*

Oh boy...... This not happening..Fuck.....THAT!!! *panics as i put on scubdiving gear on and jumps the fuck out*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:53 pm

*Chopper lands on the exact shore we came in from,I jump out of the chopper and look around*

Did she.....go in without us?

--
Back to top Go down
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:50 pm

Shit! Loli overboard....? SHES GONNA DIE!!!!!!! *dives into that shit and help look for her and finds the old sub..submerges back up and breathe*

THIS FUCKING WATER COLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME OPEN THIS FUCKING SUB!!!!!!!! FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:11 pm

*I stand their looking at Nathan sighing*

There aint no lifeforms onboard yo. She already out-

*I notice the ship closing in*

SHIT!!! I hate to say it but....if she don't pop up soon we gonna have to ditch her for now.

--
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54743
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
SE Goblin PDR
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.81] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.200] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:00 pm

*Has made it to sure to climb up and realize this base is on red alert. I crawl across the wet, muddy ground with NVG on to witness what's going on.*

Shit...! Did they make it out? *notices a helicopter in the distance idle where i was just at. i lay there with a grin until the grin was wiped off when i saw another Leviathan Warship hovering over the base*

Oh...... *The US base gets on intercomm*

All fireteams...All fireteams focus all manpower on that Death shuttle!!

*i can hear the tends of APCs and tanks start to gather around getting ready to do a full attack. This gives me enough time to slip in un-noticed. I'm going to need a way to contact their helicopter*

*I quickly start crawling into the bushes near the armory. Watching soldiers get on anti-air machines and turrets*

Quickly!!! Let's Move!!! Shit what the FUCK IS THAT!?!? FIRE...FIRE!!!!

*in seconds the entire base is surrounded by the sound of mixed gunfire coming from rockets, cannons and machine guns.*

*i get up and start sprinting towards the armory myself while they're all distracted. i get inside and quickly close the door. I start to panic a little realizing i'm low on energy. i start looking around the small armory room to find an FN FNC Assault rifle, LAW rocket good for one use. And a M1911A1. I also noticed something very important. A flare grenade. i snatch that up as i gather my composure realizing i'm going to have to find a secluded spot to plant this grenade so that the folks know i'm here.*

*The warship is taking alot of Damage but it seems to be unaffective. Suddenly as i'm sneaking out of the armory. the Leviathan Warship starts making threatning whirrs and noises. suddenly i can see what looks like a large cannon retracting.*

Oh...shit....!

*i can hear the cannon starting to make an electric charge sound.* Oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck!! *i try to run far away from the area while still on the island as possible but it was too late*

*the Leviathan fires one chareged cannon shot right at the communications tower. A huge chunk has been taking out of it as the debris fly all over the base. A piece of building almost hit me as i dive out the way just in time. the impact of the blast have pushed me father than i wanted it to, nevertheless i survived scratched up...*

*i stand up and look at the tower to see a massive hole in the top floor of the building. i then proceed to watch the Royalist ship hover over the base and started to shoot pod like projectiles out of itself. they slowly glided down towards the base as they opened, Royalist Soldiers come storming out of them opening fire*

*realizing i'm at the edge of the island i quickly set up the grenade with little to no energy. the flare illuminates the small piece of the island as i start to pass out*

*The Royalist and US are locked in a firefight in the middle of all the madness. The war torn island became the ultimate battleground between the two as the Leviathan starts to shit out even bigger pods look like they can hold a vehicle. Armored APCs come storming out of the pods making it an even match*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:37 pm

*was getting ready to leave the area until i saw a red smoke cloud at the edge of the island.*

What the hell is that smoke light down there? *gasp* Maybe it's Cookie!!!

*Quickly flees the area completely to go around so we don't end up targeted by the Royalist in this US chopper but we still appear on their radar anyways. I fly down to the area to get a closer look to see a pile or rubble. One of the prisoners proceed to shout*

"There's a child down there! LOOK!" *They point to Cookie who has passed out on her stomach*

Oh yea..that's her alright *flies to the edge of the island and lands down low..hovering slightly over the ground near the water*

Yep...Found her! someone snatch her up before we get Blown to bits!

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:52 pm

*Pulls out .40 S&W and jumps the fuck out to go grab Cookie*

I AINT NO SNAIL NIGGA!!! *Grabs her quickly before a 4 guards come near and notice us trying to escape*

*i put Cookie on my shoulder as i aim with my other arm. Shoot Soldier 1 in the dick. Turn around shoot the other in the shoulder blade, Soldier 3 get shot in the ass and the last soldier gets fires a shot right in my chest before i shot his ass in the knee*

FUCK..* kneel down to hold the bullet wound. I drop the gun while all the soldiers on the ground holding their injuries as well*

*stands back up and walks back to the Chopper securing Cookie inside the Chopper when suddenly i feel another shot in my back*

FUCK!! *i fall to my stomach right next to the chopper as i turn over on my back to see  a Royalist got a .44 Magnum Revolver aimed at me*

NO!! *he cocks it back. He's getting ready to fire as i quickly think on my feet and Chuck a rock at his forehead. Grabs my AM-MRS-4 from holster and light his bitch ass up. He got shot in the arms, leg, chest, and a few shots to the head and shoulders*

He dead......*i try to stand up as i struggle to get back in the chopper*

THEY COMING!!...GO..GO...GO!! *takes a strong grip to the railing to the chopperwith one hand and start to aim as i'm dangling off the moving chopper with the other*

DONT WORRY BOUT ME..FUCKING FLY WE BOUT TO TURN INTO SWISS CHEESE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:01 pm

@Naked Nathan wrote:
DONT WORRY BOUT ME..FUCKING FLY WE BOUT TO TURN INTO SWISS CHEESE!!!!!

Boi if you don't get your SAINTS ROW dangling ass up here!!!!! -.-

You're gonna FUCKING FALL!! SOMEONE PULL THIS BOI UP!!!!!

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:02 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
You're gonna FUCKING FALL!! SOMEONE PULL THIS BOI UP!!!!!

I AINT....NO FUCKING....SNAIL!!!!!

*stars to slip a little*

SHIT!!!!!! GO!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:22 pm

*proceeds to lift off with the boy dangling from the chopper*

DONT SLIP DUDE IM NOT STOPPING D:

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:33 pm

@Samantha Heart wrote:
DONT SLIP DUDE IM NOT STOPPING D:

HOW MANY TIME TO I GOTTA TELL YALL!?!?!??!?

*as we pull up higher and higher, I begin to constantly swing back and forth faster and faster because no fucking way i can pull my own self up with a shot in chest and back. Eventually i keep pulling high enough for my feet and to get inside the chopper..and was now dangling head first out of the chopper. unfortunately i had to let go of my best rifle*

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!!! SOMEONE PULL ME UP!!!!!!! MOTHER OF FUCK IM GONNA- *i start puking blood*

MY LUNCH!!!!! shit.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3]   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:35 pm

*I run over and help Nathan up*

Boi yo snail ass is gonna get fucked one day.

--
Back to top Go down
Naked Nathan

Cat

Regain
CPU Intel Core i5-750
GPU Geforce GTX 480
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.138] S+
R&D [Lv.56] C
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.7] E

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:46 pm

@Punished Shade wrote:
Boi yo snail ass is gonna get fucked one day.

Aint no snails......in this bitch...*passes out on top of the goat thats knocked out next to Cookie*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

Rat
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:54 pm

*rolls eyes and continue to fly the fuck out*

No More stops okay? I'm sure we've reach our maxium Capacity in here 3 POWs ago ._.

Close my fucking door please..don't need people flying out v.v

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3]   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:06 am

*we land as I take a deep breath of relief. I open the door and drop Nathan face first on the fort concrete* we home bitches

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

GMP : 17458
Heroism : 15
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:11 am

*Hearing the chopper land, she ran out of the previous meeting room and slightly outside the fortress gates to the helicopter landing area, seeing Nathan on the ground*

Fucking christ *looking to a soldier, she motioned to Nathan* get him off the ground and lets move him to an empty bedroom with some cots *glancing over to Kevin, she moved past him and looked into the helicopter, seeing all the POWs and then Cookie passed out*

*Huffing, she grabbed Cookie and threw her over her shoulders, beginning to move with the soldier who now had Nathan*

Consider this mission complete, get to the meeting room with Sara while I take care of these ones.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE   

Back to top Go down

I've had it with yalls Guantanamo bay bulls**t [Mission 3] COMPLETE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3