Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Jan 23, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37778
Heroism : 37
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:20 pm

First topic message reminder :

*We watch and hear the base blow up into bits. we can see the struts slowly coming down as burning scrap metal slowly fading as nothing but junk and broken memories. Lamar and his crew including Chris, Hailey, and a grunt or two from each faction strap up their seatbelts as Lamar starts to maneuver his submarine through the sinking debris*

Damn man...it's starting to get dark out here...anyone got ears on the comms? *a grunt tells me it's nothing but static down here*

*Lamar realizes that the deeper we go, the more it's harder to reach a signal, just as we all thought we were out of the woods, more debris comes falling in hot..this time the scrap metal wasn't part of the base. In fact they were what helped cause it blow up. Lamar instantly realized it's time to haul ass as the Unknown Roller Mines began to chase his sub even under water*

SHIT!! HANG ON BITCHES!! WE AINT OUT THE WOODS YET!! *Quickly thinking on his feet, lamar tries to fire laser guided torpedo at the Rollers to find it only slightly effective, more of them begin plopping into the water like shit in the sewers. He then realized the only way he's gonna make it anywhere was to rise up and active the turbo boosters that will possibly destroy the ship at hight altitudes underwater. It will also deplete a huge amount of fuel due to the fact it was supposed to be used in an emergency..it felt like this was one of those motherfuckin' emergencies*

ONE OF YOU LIL NIGGAS MAN THE MOTHERFUCKIN CANNON AND TAKE OUT THOSE BITCH ASS SEXTOYS!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
Rat

RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:42 am

*Lamar quickly gets out the driver seat and slams the door. he quickly comes over to Chris's side and gets up close in his face*

Nigga i know yo token nigga ass aint complaining about a blunt yo ass smoked too..i'd smake the dog shit out of you right now...shut yo watermelon head, yee yee ass haircut looking ass up before i take you and your Yeesus looking clothesline ass and toss you like a football.

This that apache blood in me homie..aint no easy way with me nigga!! big DOG..BIG NUTS!! and if it wasn't for me and my boy Nick here who you better show some respect for helping you and yo open crusty toe ass escape and not rot in jail where bubba can come and toss yo salad.

Better ease up talking to me like you crazy..we all struggling to find out what the fuck we doin..OUR CRIB IS GONE!! we all taking it hard....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41903
Heroism : 23
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
AKM | Savage
Hudson H9 | Savage
Draco C36 | Savage

M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:49 am

I KNOW YO LANKY KONG, LEGEND OF ZELDA EARS, PUBIC FRO, LATINO BROWS HAVING ASS AINT TALKING ABOUT TOSSING SALADS!! YOU KNOW LIL TOO MUCH ABOUT THAT SHIT DONT YA!? MUST HAVE BEEN YO FAVORITE MEAL IN PRISON!!! AND I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT VANILLA ICE, MIRACLE WHIP, PEEWEE HERMAN THE PIRATE LOOKING WHITEBREAD OVER HERE! YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK BOTH OF YALL YOU CAN HAVE FUN TAKING TURNS EATING COCK MEAT SANDWHICHES FOR LUNCH!!!!

*Suddenly out of breath i calm down and come to my senses*

you know what? my bad man...i'm tripping....that was my family too bro.....I can't help i..we just got shitty luck out here...you right..my bad...so what the fuck we gonna do now????

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
Rat

RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:05 am

Nigga we take our asses down this hill..to shore..and boost us a boat..then we figure out the details when we get to that point...We got Nick here with us..he cool and all..but he green af with the heaters.

*Lamar take out his USP match* we gonna do this like tho good ol days my G. Back in Compton.. Come on yall too. Hailey you still racist...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Dragon
AKM | Savage
Hudson H9 | Savage
Draco C36 | Savage

M&Ms
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:20 pm

@Lamar Davis wrote:
we gonna do this like tho good ol days my G. Back in Compton..

Hell yea..*we all walk down the hill to see a river, house, soldiers, and a boat that looks like it holds refugees.*

Ayo..*he stops them and points* Perfect.....we can float our ass the fuck out this country...I don't give a fuck..im in a savage mood...*He walks up to nearest soldier and karate chop his neck to bring him down to my level. Grabs the soldier's own knife from his holster and stabs him in the chest*

*he removes it and kicks open the door to the house. He pops the guy using the old ham radio in the back of his neck with my pistol. Leans out the window and Shoot 3 shots of the guy guarding the boat. he gets shot in the chest and falls in the water*

I aint in a good mood who next? Sick of this shit. i need a blunt..

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28049
Heroism : 43
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
M4 Custom | Savage
FN FS (Savage)
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.110] S
R&D [Lv.0] E
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.78] B

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:20 pm

*i shrug and put my AK over my shoulders* Works for me...*she goes into the house and kicks the dead guy away from the door of the bathroom. i come out after washing my face, hands, and wounds.* Hey guys?? There's a communications Radio in here! *I look around to notice this was a full fledge house with supplies*

HEY!! KITCHEN!!! FOOD!!! ^-^ *i rush into the kitchen to go into the pantry to find a shiton of Jelly beans*

--

Hello Guest, Today is Tue Jan 23, 2018 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson

Get Fucked Kid
Dragon
AKM | Savage
Hudson H9 | Savage
Draco C36 | Savage

M&Ms
RAM 8GB
Combat [Lv.67] C
R&D [Lv.108] A
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.72] C
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:43 pm

Since we already got the boat...i guess is safe to rest here for the night right? *Roams the house to realize this is a Lieutenant Marshall's House*

Yo....this house is dope.. *Strolls through master bedroom and end up inside a walk in closet full of Soviet Weapons and Ammunition*

Oh hell yea....*closes and walks into living room to see a PS4 and Xbox One*

What No Gaming PC? bitch ass...

*he finally sits at a barstool at an island inside the kitchen next to hailey and pour a bowl of Coco puffs*

*chewing with food in mouth* Yo....wonder which one is the Lieutenant we killed.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
Rat

RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   Tue Dec 12, 2017 9:48 pm

I don't give a FUCK at this point *Lamar proceeds to get completely undressed as he makes his way to the bedroom* Yall niggas do what yall want..im goin to bed. Yall can figure out the rest in the morning. *He slams the bedroom door*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE   

Back to top Go down

The Other 30% [Mission 4] COMPLETE
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3