Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Meanwhile.....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maoyuu Maou

GMP : 25951
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Meanwhile.....   Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:43 am

*sitting in my Dark Queen castle on my throne just sitting there contemplating if i want chicken or steak for dinner tonight*
Not godmodding. yall forgot:

JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVES!?!?! *snaps my finger calling my butler Jeeves to bring me to entrages of steak and chicken. he comes in through the main hallway*

Dinner choices Ma'dam?

*he opens them to reveal one roasted chicken and one roasted steak grilled to perfection*

Hmmmm.......you know what? take them both back..i think i want a big of Crab Rangoon tonight...you mind turning on the televison for me Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeves!? hmmmmmmmmmmm...?

Of course Ma'dam*he whispers under his breath*Fat bitch has the remote right next to you....*he brings down the tv with the button on the wall that brings a 50 inch flatscreen down from the ceiling on demonic looking chains and is a few inches in front of my chair*

*i start flipping channels to find something entertaining to watch. i end up going through the news to hear about a new brand of terrorist group have been killed*

Oooooh damn.....sucks to be those fuckers..i wonder if Motherbase knew them...

You haven't heard ma'daaam? Motherbase are terrorist now..and they were killed by an anti-terrorist group.

what...? all of them...???? *i sit there with a shocked face as i proceed to believe what he saying is bullshit*

Jeeves don't fuck with me today okay? i'm flowing heavily and i don't know WHAT THE FUCK I WANT TO DO TODAY!!!

N..No...you fat bit- i mean Ma'dam..it is on the news..you will find it quite truthful that all your friends are dead now...such a shame to go down that way..

*i stand up as i get a newspaper to smack the fuck out of jeeves with*

YOU'RE FUCKING WITH ME AREN'T YA!? *prepares a fireball in my hand*

I am sorry for you loss..deeply i am..perhaps visiting their base would show yo-

*throws the fireball at him instantly and sits back down*

son of a bitch was never funny.......*i try to tap in to the old comms to hear static*

wait.....this is a direct line....

*keeps trying to scan*

Uh oh.....whoops... *snaps my fingers as a new butler appears from the underworld*

Bently..bring me my vtol..i'm going for a trip.....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
? ? ?

Nothing

GMP : 9
Heroism : 0

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]
Medical [Lvl.0]

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile.....   Wed Dec 06, 2017 11:41 pm

*A man emerges inside the room a few minutes after she leaves,he walks up to her old comms and turns it back on and set sit back down. As he turns he notices the butler. The camera zooms out the window as blood splatters across it*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

GMP : 25951
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.76] B
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile.....   Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:29 am

*2200meters away from approaching Seychelles Waters. I start to get angsty as hell*

Are we fucking there yet??? *finishes her Crab Rangoon dinner and starts standing up walking into the living area of the airship* UGGGGGHHHH!!!!! *she puts picks her poolstick and chalks it up with the cue square*

YOU FUCKHEADS NEED TO FLY FASTER!! COME ON!!!!!

*the first pilot turns around and gets snappy with me*

LISTEN HERE FAT HEIFER!! I FLY MY ASS ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT JUST SO I CAN FEED MY F-AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*He screams in agnozing pain as he realize suddenly there's half a poolstick lodged into his leg*

Waaah Waah Waaaah!!! i don't give a Fuck!! Call me fat again and you will take a permanent retirement you lanky little bitch!! you couldn't even HANDLE all these curves with your noodle dick!!!

how the fuck am i supposed to FLY THIS THING LIKE THIS!?!??! FUUUUUCK!!

Like a fucking eagle!! *pulls out the poolstick piece and smacks him upside the head with it*

should've thought about that before insulting a Queen......*walks away with my back turned to him*

Queen hippo..... *instantly turns around and repeatedly backslaps him* You will die in the process of learning respect motherfuucker!! *The other pilot is freaking out*

Lady we're going to crash!! please sit back down!!! for the love of god why did i choose this job!?

*she ingores him and proceeds to put a tiny pistol to the cheekbone to the other pilot*

Call me Sexy bitch! CALL ME SEXY!!! *finger on the trigger he pisses himself* We're here...we're HERE LOOK!!!!!!

*i turn my head still have gun up against him as my eyes grow wider. I can see the debris of what use to be Motherbase. still got a little fire going*

*i drop my gun as we approach what's left of the base*

oh my god.......*puts hand on my face as i look through the cockpit window. The moment the gun falls the injured pilot turns on auto and limps his scary ass into the bathroom to cry like a bitch*

..who did this....? how did this happen....?

Get me out of here.....please.....*i drastically look away as we fly over the tombstone*

*the secondary pilot takes control*

*we arrive back to my Castle. i head towards my master bedroom and undress myself ready to just go to sleep with heavy thoughts on my mind*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meanwhile.....   

Back to top Go down

Meanwhile.....
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Events-
Jump to: