Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Wed Apr 25, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Extensive Care and a Meeting

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 17556
Heroism : 15
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Mon Dec 11, 2017 12:29 am

First topic message reminder :

*Walking into an empty bedroom, she had two soldiers move beds so that they're on the opposite sides of the room and all the other furniture was away except for one table beside one bed. Placing Cookie down on the bed with no table, she threw a blanket over her*

I want two bowls of water from the canteens NOW, *she spoke to a soldier before he walked off, knowing better than to deny her. Afterwards, she walked up to another soldier and gripped his shirt, ripping both of the arms off before placing them on the table to use as cloth. Taking a hold of Nathan from the soldier who carried him in, she gently lowered him to the bed and grabbed an unused white blanket, using it to put pressure on the chest wound in order to stop the bleeding*

*The soldier came back in with two bowls of water and set them on the table before she moved him to the other side of the bed, having the soldier hold the blanket to Nathans wound while she dipped one of the cloths in water and took it to Cookie, laying it over her forehead and moving back to Nathan*

Alright, hand me your knife *she motioned to the soldier with an open hand as he put the hilt in her hand. Gripping it tight, she moved the blanket from his chest and took the tip of the knife, cutting the wound wider and allowing for access to pull out the bullet with her bare fingers. With hands covered in blood, she put the bullet on the table and looked around for the one med kit they had that used to be stored in the sub*

*A soldier tapped her on the shoulder and before she could turn and smack her, she saw the medkit in her hands* Wow... yall are smartening up... good work soldier. *Taking the medkit, she opened it and pulled out some stitches and a small pin. She began to slowly stitch up the wound, trying to be as careful as possible. When she was done, she took the other cloth and wet it in one of the bowls of water, cleaning off the wound and grabbing a large square bandage to put over it. Once she was done, she sighed.*

Alright... I want you to GENTLY hold him on his side where I can see the back wound. Do not pull the stitches, we don't have a lot left. *Once the soldier assisting her with the blanket did as he was told, she moved to his back and repeated the process, putting a large bandage over the stitched up back wound before grabbing a large roll of bandages from the med kit and wrapping it all around his chest and back, using it all up and then making sure it was tight in place.*

*Once she was done with the process, she dipped her hands in one of the bowls and cleaned up most of the blood from her hands and arms, only leaving splotches. She had them carefully put another blanket under Nathan and then a third on top of him, all while checking to make sure he was breathing properly.*

Fucking hell... keep an eye on him, get me if he even so much as moves. *Leaving the room, she looked at her red arms and blood all over the front of her shirt and top of her pants.* So much for easy.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

MB Location : Hounds Laferriere Branch, Rein's Office Hounds
GMP : 5878
Old Location : Munich Germany
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:08 am

Finally, someone useful. Mind if I park this thing inside the damn fortress, I would rather not leave it sitting out here. I have some food supplies and medical I'm sure you all could use. As well as a couple crates of gun parts. I'll Introduce myself after I know we aren't going to be spotted by a drone or something. 'Sides, I would say you lot could use my help a little.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Samantha Heart
Food Supremacist
Food Supremacist

New Haven Syndicate

GMP : 37589
Heroism : 72
Old Location : Vagina Virginia
Rat
AI AWX Bolt Action | Ploop!
HK .45 USP | Pretty N Pink!
AKM Sexy Bitch
Stun Knife
Motherbase Phone
Kit Kat.
CPU Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.2 ghz
GPU Intel HD Graphics 3000
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.112] S
R&D [Lv.30] D
Support [Lv.60] C
Intel [Lv.98] A
Medical [Lv.32] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:11 am

*the soldiers raise their guns even closer to him. i halt them with my hand*

You're not getting in here..we don't know you..how do we don't know you're not a spy? How did you even find yourself here??

--
i see you spying on me, Guest >>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:14 am

*Nodding, she had a thoughtful look on her face before giving him a kind smile*

I'll have to agree with my partner here. You'll introduce yourself here and now. If there were a drone that was going to spot us, we'd already be dead. And you certainly must think I'm a fucking idiot if you thought I was going to let you and a large armored vehicle into our compound on the promise of supplies, as enticing as it is.

So go ahead, get talking.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:16 am

Here's the thing though, because, whether you believe it or not, you "know" me already. But either way, if a disguise artist can't keep track of old friends and show up with gifts, then whats the point?

*he waves it off as he wasn't going to leave*

If you must know, my name is Rein Secrona of the Hounds gunrunning corporation. I would prefer to be let in so that we can discuss why I am here.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:20 am

Huh... Rein... *she fakes astonishment and then looks over to Sam* I don't remember a Rein, do you? It's just not coming to mind.

OH wait, he uh... *she snaps her fingers overdramatically* the one we haven't seen since the fall of New Motherbase at the hands of a spy? Yeah I remember now.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:25 am

@Jess wrote:
the one we haven't seen since the fall of New Motherbase at the hands of a spy?

I think the name you're looking for is "Kaiser." But yes, suspect me all you wish, after all, I wasn't there when Motherbase fell. Hell if you wan't you can interrogate me if it'll make you feel better. Though, nothing will come of it that I wouldn't just tell you in your little meeting room.

*The expressionless cat mask made it tough to read him from anything other than his words. If he was telling the truth then it would mark him as a potential spy*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:28 am

*Looking down at her dirty nails, she looked back inside the fortress, then back at Rein*

The vehicle stays out here with no keys in the ignition. You can bring ONE man in to help you carry the supplies. The rest of your boys can sit out here and hang out with our men, take it or leave it.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:32 am

*He sighs in slight aggravation and reluctantly agrees with this*

Alright, fine. I'll take the offer.

*He bangs on the side of the styker before fully climbing out and hopping down onto the dirt below. The vehicle noticeably shuts off and four men exit the apc. 2 body guard type guys, a mechanic who had the keys on him, and what looks like a gun tech.*

Feel free to take your pick of who comes with me.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:40 am

*Looking over the four guys, her eyes rake up and down one of the body guards, and nods to him* As a sign of good faith, you can take one of the big scary looking guys. Plus he's cute.

*Turning, she raised her hand and motioned for him to follow* Make yourself quick! I have a million things to do.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:44 am

@Jess wrote:
*Looking over the four guys, her eyes rake up and down one of the body guards, and nods to him* As a sign of good faith, you can take one of the big scary looking guys. Plus he's cute.

*Turning, she raised her hand and motioned for him to follow* Make yourself quick! I have a million things to do.

*He nods and looks over the one she said could come*
Get your ass over here Jonas, don't want to disappoint the lady now do you?

"Right away, sir."

*The two follow Jess into the base while the others wait outside under watch. He looks around when he is passed the gate*
Wow, they really took it ALL out didnt they? You guys literally have nothing, kinda wish I brought more....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

GMP : 83047
Heroism : 79
Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:48 am

*Long after the room is clear I go and pick my sword back up,examining it. I run my metal arm down the blade sharpening it when I notice a smudge*

Huh...

*I reach in my pack to pull out something to wipe it,before I do I notice it was a paper with a frequency written on it*

OH RIGHT SHIT!!!

*I run outside to jess and the others to inform them ignoring the newby. I speak between deep breaths*

Old comms *breath* another signal *anothe rbreath* dumbass fat whale *yet another breath* in trouble *I finally take a final breath*

oh,who this bitch ass?

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:50 am

Yeah well, when one accidental communication output can destroy everyone, you're kind of left stranded. It's not the worst case scenario though, roof over our heads, some less than stellar but still not concrete beds and blankets. Could be sleeping with the fish right now instead, like a lot of our people are.

*When Kevin runs up, she half listens while grabbing him lightly by the arm and dragging him to the meeting room again* We'll be figuring out exactly who he is, or who he isn't anymore, whichever is more accurate.

*Walking up to the door to the meeting room, she harshly shoves it open and kicks the broken table out of the way* You can put the supplies down here, we'll figure out where to direct them later. Take a seat, both of you.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 12:58 am

@Jess wrote:
Yeah well, when one accidental communication output can destroy everyone, you're kind of left stranded. It's not the worst case scenario though, roof over our heads, some less than stellar but still not concrete beds and blankets. Could be sleeping with the fish right now instead, like a lot of our people are.

*When Kevin runs up, she half listens while grabbing him lightly by the arm and dragging him to the meeting room again* We'll be figuring out exactly who he is, or who he isn't anymore, whichever is more accurate.

*Walking up to the door to the meeting room, she harshly shoves it open and kicks the broken table out of the way* You can put the supplies down here, we'll figure out where to direct them later. Take a seat, both of you.

*Jonas sets the food and med supplies down where indicated and stands next to Rein who has already taken a seat.*
Jonas, the lady said to take a seat.

"I am fine with standing sir"

*He sighs and waves off his comment*
Whatever... We have more pressing matters to attend to. Obviously you want to know who I am exactly. If you have any of the old bases archives or at least looked through them before it exploded, then you may have knowledge of a "vampire" living on the base by the name of Kaiser Lamphry. That would be me.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:01 am

Right, I remember your impalement during one mission very well. Pretty sure I dragged you back.

Why are you here now? And how do you expect me to believe you aren't somehow involved with the faction who took down the base?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:07 am

@Jess wrote:
Right, I remember your impalement during one mission very well. Pretty sure I dragged you back.

Why are you here now? And how do you expect me to believe you aren't somehow involved with the faction who took down the base?

*He takes off the cat mask*

(just without the ballistics glasses)

Because I wouldn't have gone through the trouble of changing my entire face and life to fool the bastards that destroyed our home. I know something like that would happen... but I didn't think THAT would happen. Motherbase was getting way too much notoriety from powerful people across the world. So I bugged out before shit got bad, dropped the vampire act, changed my face and obtained a new life to hide myself from those that want us dead.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:13 am

*Nodding, she leaned against a wall and crossed her arms, one leg propped up on the wall*

Say I believe you, did you just come here looking for help or is there something you need? Pardon me if we're not too used to people showing up just to pay a visit and be nice.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:19 am

*I put the paper away for a better time and focus on the current situation*

Come on Jess,he has no reason to work with the royalists after all.

*I pause for a second and and think about Cindy*

then again....I guess that excuse don't work now,does it?

--
Back to top Go down
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:21 am

Believe me or not. I am simply here to offer my help wherever needed. I have a business that runs supplies across the world, and with that, contacts that I trust. If you'll let me, my men and i will stay here. GMP is still a necessity in the world for supplies and through me, you can more easily secure these things. Granted there are limit of what I can do without rousing suspicion from our enemies. My stryker of course can be of great assistance and if necessary I can get another chopper here if you need it. Other than that, i can launder anything you take from those who dont need it for medical supplies and such. I know how the base operates and soon there wont be room for things you'll inevitably steal. That and having an agent who can operate outside of motherbase without getting shot immediately is plus.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:23 am

*Looking at the two, she turns over to Kev and sighs before speaking low, knowing that Rein can probably still hear*

You trust him? If you tell me you trust him, he can stay.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:24 am

@Jess wrote:
You trust him? If you tell me you trust him, he can stay.

*I shake of the small feeling of doubt. speaking just as low*

Ofcourse.

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:30 am

*Nodding, she turned to Rein and Jonas, walking forward to put her hands on the supplies and idly look inside*

You're free to stay, you and your men. Jonas and whomever are free to use the training area we have set up in the courtyard and spar with our other soldiers. We'll get you a bedroom set up as well as your own little office area next to my medical room. You can park your vehicle inside the walls wherever there's room.

*Nodding to one of her men, she directed him to take the medical supplies to the med bay and leave the rest in the meeting room*

I'll show you where you're going to be setting up your little base of operations, don't want you getting lost. *Nodding to Kev, she began walking towards the office room he'd be using*

Alright Kev, while we show our friends around, tell me what you were in such a rush about.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:32 am

@Jess wrote:
Alright Kev, while we show our friends around, tell me what you were in such a rush about.

When i set up the bait comms,I noticed some other dumbass survivor was using that shit. the frequency was familiar....

*I hand her the paper with the number written down on it*

That dumbass never learns I swear....

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:34 am

*Getting to the office, she opened the door to the spacious room with a window that looked out towards the forest under the fortress*

That fucking women, *she sighed, giving him back the paper* and do you want to organize a mission to save her?

*Turning, she threw her arms out to Rein and Jonas* home sweet home. Get settled in lads.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:36 am

@Jess wrote:
and do you want to organize a mission to save her?

Im not sure,that can possibly backfire on the rest of us. Is she really worth that trouble?

--
Back to top Go down
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:38 am

@Jess wrote:

*Getting to the office, she opened the door to the spacious room with a window that looked out towards the forest under the fortress*

*Turning, she threw her arms out to Rein and Jonas* home sweet home. Get settled in lads..

*He enters the room that would be his office* Decently sized, centralized. Clearly an officers office when this place was actually used. It'll do perfectly. Jonas! Tell the others to get the stryker in here and offload the rest of the supplies. Get to know the others to, wouldn't want someone to think we were hostile.

"Yes sir!"

*Jonas leaves to get the rest of the men while he moves things around and plans out some things for the office*
Yeah, this is perfect. Thank you very much Jess. I look forward to working with you all again.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Extensive Care and a Meeting   

Back to top Go down

Extensive Care and a Meeting
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Events-
Jump to: