Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Jan 23, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Turnover

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maoyuu Maou

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere GMP : 26023
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog
P90

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Turnover   Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:25 pm

*I have awoken from my long slumber and let out a large yawn*

Fuck..still depressed...that didn't work out very well....*gets dressed again in lighter robe attire as i reach out to my fridge*

*i instantly close my fridge door fast as hell and reach into the Cookie jar to pull out a Ruger 9mm and ran outside of my Castle to see a giant ship hovering over me*

Whaaat...?

*The ship starts to drop pods instantly on my Volcanic Propetry. they start to cross my drawbridge in numbers and surround me*

FREEZE BITCH!!! *They keep getitng closer and closer.*

In this temperature? in your dreams boys... *a small demonic fireball emerges from my hand and my other hand grips the pistol harder*

*leaps up and sends the fireball in between a squad of them. I land in the middle to karate kick one into the lava. They engage in hand to hand combat trying to punch me in the face. i dodge that attack from that soldier and grabs his arm. I twist it down then shoot him blank in the face. i push his body towards another one causing him to trample. Shoot him in the heart*

*3 more surround me now opening fire with their AKs i jump over the bridge and into the hot molten lava.rises up from the other side of the bridge to fire more bullets into the back of their skulls. Back on the draw bridge as more pods rain down*

You gotta be kiddin' me...*more open fire as i finish the last bullet in my clip at a soldiers head, the rest still going*

Shiit!! *i toss the empty gun at one and jump over 3 to ariel punch the fuck out of them. when suddenly while i'm fighting them spears come out of the heavy gunship. 3 spears are now inside my stomach*

Wha-!? *they all take turns kicking me and beating me as more spears come down at me. the ship takes off with me connected to it*

WHAAAAAAAA THE FUCK!?!?!??! *with little to no demonic energy left i demon shimmer out of the spears and back on to the bridge where i instantly try to run back into the castle when suddenly another spear impales through my back and out my brest with some kind of strange coating on it*

*i keep trying to do demonic powers but for some reason can't with this chain inside me*

What the fuck is this!?!?!? *the chain starts pulling me up into the ship and through a door where soldiers where sitting there ready with medieval handcuffs coated in more of this shit. suddenly a voice is heard throughout the ship sounds like it's on intercomm*

Welll.....No one told me it would been that easy to capture the the Demon Queen Terrorist..Good to see you still haven't changed a bit..with that weight of yours..HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Let me out of these chains and cuffs buddy..i'll show you Terrorist ♥️

You'd like that wouldn't you..?

Why not? all this horseplay with your men did nothing but arouse me anyways...can i play with you now?

SHUT THE FUCK UP!! bitch you think this is a game!??! You're going to be executed in a few hours so Laugh it up!!

Sorry to disappoint you sweetie..but this won't be the first time i've been executed...

Oh...but it will be the last....bitch..Your reign of demonic terror ends now..we've got a little suprise for the queen..something we've found to take care of demonic pests

Blah blah blah..empty threats....can we fuck now?

*The men all group up holding a giant gatorade bucket full of a strange liquid*

Wait..Wait!! we're supposed to have sex first before the congratulations pour of the Gatorade!!! haha!!

*they pour the strange liquid over me as i start to steam up, burn, and scream in agonizing terror*

AAAAH!! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS!?!?!??!?!!

HOLY WATER BITCH!!!! BUURN!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! JUST IMAGINE TONIGHT!!! IM GONNA SUBMERGE YOU IN THE SHIT..AND FUCKING ENJOY IT!!!!!!!! SHIT STILL A JOKE TO YOU!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!

*still screaming in extreme pain i try to use my demonic strength to break the chains but no use. the gooey coating is not allowing it*

*The ship takes off with me now as their new prisoner*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Turnover
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1