Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Jan 21, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 17458
Heroism : 15
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:40 pm

*Standing in the middle of the courtyard, she sent two soldiers to fetch Rein and Shade. While they were doing that, she prepped the chopper with Rein's mechanic to make sure it was fit to fly all the way to Ronnie's mansion. When she was done, she heard footsteps behind her and turned to look up at the two*

I've changed my mind. I'm going fucking stir crazy in this fortress. We're going to get Ronnie, besides, we could use whatever supplies she has in exchange. We'll go to her mansion and see if she's there, provided she's not already dead, or worse, incapacitated but alive.

We all good with that?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

MB Location : Hounds Laferriere Branch, Rein's Office Nothing

Hounds
GMP : 5712
Old Location : Munich Germany
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

Fulgor Blade Arm F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.67] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.80] B
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Tue Dec 12, 2017 11:44 pm

*He sighs in aggravation*

Still going on about this huh? I guess we do kinda have to... but she probably doesn't even know we are alive at this point. Hell most of you thought I was dead... and I had to basically rewrite my life. She's a lot more stupid than that.

*He was ready to go if they were going to go, but he very clearly could care less if they did this op or not*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

GMP : 83096
Heroism : 79
Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:07 am

Better hope they there already,cus first fucker I see I'm snapping their neck....

*I climb in the chopper and quickly look at the other two*

yall wouldn't snitch if I snapped Ronnies neck right?

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Maoyuu Maou

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere GMP : 26023
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog
P90

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:14 am

*The Royalist finished having their fun. they sent me over to the Romans to host the execution. They set up the giant baptism at the Roman Amphitheatre where a 100 gallon of Holy water is built and me with Medieval Chains, handcuffs, and a heavy ball on a chain on my feet being supported by a small diving board looking structure on top of the Holy Pool with a live audience waiting for me to get pushed off*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!! WE GOT A WONDERFUL SHOW FOR YOU TONIGHT!!! WE HAVE CAPTURED...ONE OF THE BIGGEST TERRORIST IN THE NATION..AND THIS ONE HAS SUPERNATURAL POWERS FROM HELL......THIS IS PROBABLY THE LAST....SURVIVOR OF THE TERRORIST GROUP KNOWN AS MOTHERBASE!!! SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR ALLIED FORCES FROM USA AND RUSSIA!!! SO NOW COMING TO YOU LIVE IN ROME...WE WILL "BAPTIZE THIS SINNER IN THE NAME OF OUR HOLY FATHEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*i sit there still stinging from the Recent attack sighing and rolling eyes*

Oh brother...these clowns are fucking ridiculous...can't believe i'm going down in the hands of wimps......

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Hounds
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

Fulgor Blade Arm F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.67] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.80] B
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:34 am

*He gets on the chopper with kev and grumbles something about having to rescue a whale that the Koreans were likely just going to spear regardless* Think it would be good for all of us if we werent seen together when we actually go to get her. No offense, but I do have to keep up public image, as in, they know your faces. But they don't know mine.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:41 am

*Getting in the chopper as well, she signaled for the pilot to take off*

Yeah well, the plan is to get seen as little as possible in general. The more they think we're dead, the bigger advantage we have against them, and the more time we have to prepare. Knowing Ronnie, that's not going to be an easy thing to do.

*After a short trip to her mansion, they land on the roof and she hops out, quickly making her way to the roof access door and climbing down the service stairs where she ends up in a kitchen, seeing the entire service staff cracking open bottles of champagne and dancing to loud music. Nodding, she sighed*

Yup... bitch is already in trouble. *Stepping back, she yelled up the service stairs to the other two*

Check for a server room! Or anywhere we can find any information on where she might be!

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Hounds
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

Fulgor Blade Arm F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.67] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.80] B
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 12:54 am

*He nods and gives a thumbs up before hopping out of the chopper and decides to head to the back of the building and repel down the side Attaching a heavy duty hook around one of the very many metal spikes on the roof, he climbs over and begins decending*

If I were ronnie.... *he shivers in disgust* ...I would put the server room somewhere near the back and low. Wheres the lowest level window on this side? Ah, here we go.

*He moves over to the window and looks inside. it wasnt a server room like he would have hoped. Instead he found what either looked like a torture room, or a kinky sex dungeon. Though with ronnie, either could be right.*

Damnit, metal bars. Gonna have to find anoth- wait a minute. What the fuck am I saying?

*He looks at his right hand and back at the barred window. Moving slightly off to the side he reels back with his arm and punches the window clear across the room.*

Keep forgetting I can do shit like this. Fuckin cybernetic fulgor-style arm for the win.

*He swings into the room and ties off the repel line to table*

Gonna need that again at some point. Now to find that server room.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:02 am

*Making her way through the mansion, she opened several doors only to quickly close them again, moving down the levels before coming to another door, opening it to see Rein*

Oh hey.. ew what the fuck is this place.. whatever, it's not the worst I've seen so far. Lets go, there can't be much more to check, we have to be getting to something.

*Stepping back into the hall, she walked all the way to the end and threw open a set of doors to reveal monitors and several servers.* Bingo... Cookie would be so disappointed, what a disorganized mess.

*Moving up to a chair, she kicked it away instead of risking sitting on it and began typing away at a dirty keyboard, cursing under her breath as she scanned through her servers only to find a tracking program.*

What kind of dirty fuck installs a tracker in their bod- nevermind. Rein, we have our woman. Looks like she's.. in Rome?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Hounds
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

Fulgor Blade Arm F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.67] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.80] B
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:04 am

@Jess wrote:
Rein, we have our woman. Looks like she's.. in Rome?

What the actual fuck is she doing in Ro... Oh.... Aren't they like, REALLY religious?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:09 am

And she's... some sort of demon. Yup, this fits. Alright, lets get this shit over with. *Walking back to the service stairs, she made the climb back up to the roof and walked back to the helicopter, hopping in with Rein as the pilot starts it up*

Rome, please.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:10 am

*Still in the kitchen,dancing with the butlers and chefs*

TRUST ME GUYS I KNEW HER BEFORE YALL!!! GOOD NEWS FOR AL-

*I pause as I notice Jess walk in*

wut? :c Oh Rome. k.

*I follow her to the chopper*

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:23 pm

*Looking down at her phone, the blip slowly got closer as they landed in a large field just outside the range of the amphitheater, hopping out and sighing.*

Seems the noise inside was enough to cover our arrival and landing. How we're going to get in and find Ronnie, I don't know. Any ideas?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Hounds
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

Fulgor Blade Arm F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.67] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.80] B
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:26 pm

*He grumbles yet again about rescuing the whale and gets out of the chopper as well*

It's Rome, I can blend in somewhat. Yall two though, might need to sneak in. I read something about a tunnel system under the place used to transport prisoners in the old times. Maybe some of them are still safe? I donno, either way. I plan on walking right through the front door and acting like a "tourist" until we need to strike.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:47 pm

*Looking over the large building, she tapped the pointer finger of her metal arm against her chin, she nodded. Reaching into her bra, she pulled out a tiny little unmarked black bottle and handed it Rein* Cyanide, in case of emergencies. Do me a favour and spike any food and drinks you see with a couple of drops of this stuff.

Kev, you and I are going to bring a little bit of Satanism to this holy building. *Taking out her phone again, she googled any underground entrances and quickly found one.* Guarded, but they can't report anything when they're dead. Come on, it's a little bit south of here but it'll take us directly under the amphitheater.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:39 am

@Jess wrote:
Kev, you and I are going to bring a little bit of Satanism to this holy building.

*Pulls out ceremonial dagger that no one has ever seen me with before* the tears of Satan shall wash away the sins of their "GOD"-

*I blink repeatedly after dropping it* wait what's going on? .-. Right got a whale to rescue.

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:49 am

*After a little bit of walking, they came up to an entrance that looked almost like a tunnel but with a locked gate and two guards outside playing cards. Pulling out her bow, she sets up an arrow and aims, letting out a tiny breath before shooting. The first arrow goes clean through one guys temple, splattering blood on the gate behind them. Quickly setting up another arrow, she shoots again, sending an arrow through the throat of the other panicking man before he can grab his radio.*

*Putting her bow on her back again, she walked up to the gate, grabbing the arrows out of them and putting them away as she grabs the lock*

Kev? You have the silencer, care to shoot it open?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Hounds
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

Fulgor Blade Arm F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.67] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.80] B
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 12:59 am

*He makes his way to the front door and follows a group of tourists*

Wow... guess this sort of thing is still free huh?

*he follows the group a fair ways before splitting off and going to the catering tables, it was an all you can eat buffet*

Real glad that whale is up there and not here. Wait.... actually now I wish she was here...

*He acts as if he is getting a big plate of food when in reality he is actually spiking as many selections of food he could get to with the cyanide*

This aught to spice things up a bit.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:05 am

@Jess wrote:
Kev? You have the silencer, care to shoot it open?

*I quickly pull out my USP and shoot the lock* Course. Careful now I'll watch our back.

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:38 am

*Opening the gates, she stepped in and looked around* It looks like they haven't bothered installing cameras in the lower tunnels, probably don't have electricity down here, which means there'll probably be mostly human surveillance.

Don't let them see us before we see them, if they call this in, we can expect their full force down here.

*Stepping down the hall, she pulls out her scythe from its holster on her back, keeping a close eye out as they walk down the dank tunnels*

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:49 am

*I follow behind her sword in one hand and USP in the other*

It'd be a perfect time for a ghost story e_e

--

Last edited by Punished Shade on Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Hounds
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

Fulgor Blade Arm F-846
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.67] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.80] B
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:51 am

*Meanwhile Rein had made it the drinks table*

Oh this might just be mean... eh, Ive done worse.

*He spikes the drinks when no one is looking and moves on*

I think Im a little too used to doing that...

*On his way out to the main seating for the amphitheater he overhears talk between some guards that a couple of men near one of the tunnels haven't called in in a while and that they were sending some men over to go check on them.*

Well that isnt good...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:56 am

*As they walked, she heard the echo of voices talking and boots hitting the floor. Grabbing Kev's arm, she pulled them in a side tunnel and pressed herself against the wall as the walking got closer. As soon as they were about to pass, she moved and swiped her scythe at the first one closest to her, knocking him to the ground with her scythe point clean through his chest.*

*Pulling it out, she threw it at one guy putting up his gun, watching it lodge itself into his skull before turning and punching another guy with metal arm, cracking his jaw and sending him flying to the floor. Turning back to the three others, she watched as they reached for their guns, shouting at her in another language*

Kev!

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:41 pm

*I turned around the corner with my USP,I aim for the on on the rights left cheek and fire. The man falls on the floor as his cheeks blood splurts on the guy next to hims eyes blinding him. I quickly aim for the third dead between his eyes. I turn back to the guy in the center still blinded,holding his hands against his eyes screaming as the blood burns a little in his eyes*

"SHIT!! FUCK IT HUR-"

*I fire another shot through his index finger into his skull. I then finish off the first guy I shot on the right*

Any more?

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.140] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.145] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Fri Dec 15, 2017 10:51 pm

*Walking up to one of the dead bodies, she grabbed her scythe from the lodged skull and shook her head* I don't think so, but they'll notice eventually that their guys didn't come back. We should hurry.

*Moving down the hall at a power walk, they came up to an entrance into the main amphitheater, that entrance being connected to an empty service hall in the back.* Now we just need to find wherever they're controlling audio and lighting.

*Looking at the ground, she notices some wires running through the hall connected to some lighting fixtures going up the service stairwell. Shrugging, she turned to Kev and then turned back to the stairs, beginning to climb them up to the third floor, looking down the hall and seeing some armed men standing outside what appears to be a control room where the cords are leading to*

*Turning back to Kev, she whispered* This is our stop, take em out.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Punished Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.220] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:18 pm

*I take out my SG and switch to semi auto. I look through the scope and take 2 well placed shots on the guards*

easy

*I strap the SG to my back and take out my USP. I run down the hall and kick the door open*

WHO READY FOR THAT RETARDED "WHO'S DEADER" ANTI DRUG AD?!?!?! Very Happy

*I shoot up everyone in the room within 10 seconds and reload,and holster my USP*

All clear.

--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]   

Back to top Go down

PETA Animal Rescue Service (RESCUE OPS 2) [COMPLETE]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next