Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Feb 24, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

MB Location : Hounds Laferriere Branch, Rein's Office Hounds
GMP : 5803
Heroism : 15
Old Location : Munich Germany
Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

*He let's out an annoyed sigh as he walks down the hall passed his office to make his way to the main courtyard. He couldn't find Ronnie anywhere for the mission he was given to mine out whatever resources he could from the volcano where Ronnies castle used to be. As he walks outside he motions for a couple of his personal men to come with him*

We are going on a little mining expedition. And we will be leaving alone if a certain conduit demon whale doesn't show up. Make sure the styker is prepped and ready to go in the next 30 minutes.

"Sir!"

*They salute him and get to work preparing the styker for the mission. He looks around a but, mostly having given up his search for the demon*

Alright, looks like I'll be leaving without the whale.

--

Last edited by Big Papa on Thu Dec 21, 2017 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Maoyuu Maou

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere New Haven Syndicate

Collectable Ronnie Doll
GMP : 26075
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:58 pm

@Rein Secrona wrote:
This will help a whole hell of a lot.

*wipes and inspects my nails* yeah i guess...i mean it would do a lot better if this shit wasn't drill simulator 3019. cant knock the speed up on this things?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:04 pm

@Maoyuu Maou wrote:

*wipes and inspects my nails* yeah i guess...i mean it would do a lot better if this shit wasn't drill simulator 3019. cant knock the speed up on this things?

Just count yourself lucky that YOU aren't the one drilling the damn things out. This sort of thing takes time. So be patient and watch for anything that might be hazardous to....

*He trails off from his sentence as 3 choppers were spotted in the distance and closing in rather quickly*

Nevermind, looks like we got company. Why do I get the feeling there isn't any ammo in the turret?

"That would be because there isnt... Sir"

Of course not. Well Ronnie, you have something to do now. Just try not to kill ALL of them. Even a grunt can have some pretty decent information from time to time.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

Collectable Ronnie Doll
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 10:36 pm

*sighs as i walk towards the choppers with my P90 in hand.* what part of no paperazzi do you fuckers not understand!? *uses demonic hand to levitate a boulder in the air. i set it on fire as i kick it like a soccer ball towards the first chopper. the boulder smashes into the cockpit killing the pilot. The chopper begins to spin out of control and eventually crashes into a mountain with a fiery blaze*

*the next chopper comes in closer firing two rockets at me. i slide backwards to doge them as the destroy a pile of rock and rubble. i take cover behind it as the chopper starts up it's gattling gun while the other chopper closes in and lands dropping soldiers*

You guys are about to violate the no touchy rule....

.*a large fireball from cover is created and aimed at the chopper. i missed it completely so i just start spamming a few. eventually a stray hits a blade on the chopper causing the thing to lose control and crash into the other helicopter trying to take off*

*with half energy left i use the rest to make a flame shield as i get closer to the soldiers struggling to get up from the blast. they break out open fire as i walk slowly up to them with them freaking the fuck out*

I know your mother raised you better than that...that's no way to treat a lady..*the shield simmers as i point the P90 a brain of one of them and let 3 shots off*

*with little power left i create one last fireball..blast it right in the chest of another soldier..watching him scream in agonizing pain as he realize his entire body has a bloody gap with his guts coming out. i let him bleed out..i come after one last guy stuck under a propeller blade..already doomed..yolks his ass up by the neck*

Tell me who sent you unless you wanna watch your skin melt the fuck off...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:35 pm

*he sighs a bit and facepalms as he watches the unnecessary carnage*

Damnit... you could have let one of the able bodied guys alive. That guy isnt going to live for very long to answer questions unless we do something about his legs. Jess would probably love to get info out of him.

*He walks to the wreckage of the two helicopters that collided and searches through it*

God damnit... they are all dead. All of them except for the nearly dead guy who is about to bleed to death. Someone deal with that by the way. "Yes Sir" Alright, let's see if either of these Black Boxes survived.

*He takes some time to move bits of helicopter and bodies to get to the Black Boxes, one of which were damaged beyond repair*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

Collectable Ronnie Doll
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:39 pm

*instantly lets go of my hands from his throat as he instantly falls on the ground and i shrug my shoulders*

Should've been more provocative...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:44 pm

@Maoyuu Maou wrote:
Should've been more provocative...

That isn't the point Ronnie. There is a super special thing called "restraint" that let's you not kill people. Even demons can do it.

*One of his men tends to the wounded enemy's legs, who of course yells in pain from having his legs chopped off by chopper blades*

But, either way. I did manage to nab this nice little thing right here.

*He holds up a rectangular object kind of looking like a briefcase but completely solid with a blinking red light on it. He breaks the light off and chucks it into a small lava pool*

Dont need them tracking that.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

Collectable Ronnie Doll
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:46 pm

*rolls eyes, holsters p90 and crosses arms with a pouty lip face*

I am a simple woman..i see choppers shooting at me..i destroy them...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:52 pm

@Maoyuu Maou wrote:
*rolls eyes, holsters p90 and crosses arms with a pouty lip face*

I am a simple woman..i see choppers shooting at me..i destroy them...

Yeah alright. I admit, I do respect that kind of logic. Dont exactly like it when things shoot at me either. Now then, how are we doing on the mining?

"Just about done sir. We have one large section left to do. It... all seems to be one solid mass. If we can get it out of here then it will certainly help the remnants of motherbase."

Good. Do what you can and let me know when its done.

*About an hour passes before the entire crystal is excavated. It was roughly the size of the inside of the chopper*

Well I guess we are strapping it into the center of the chopper. Will it be light enough to carry everything as well?

"Yes, it shockingly doesnt weigh very much. We will get everything ready to go"

Hey Ronnie, I didn't ask but, what exactly are these crystals?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

Collectable Ronnie Doll
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:08 am

@Rein Secrona wrote:

Hey Ronnie, I didn't ask but, what exactly are these crystals?

*my pouty face turns into a face of "really" again*

...Magma Crystals........? Seriously how are you going to give me brain if you cant even use it?

Sometimes there are such things...ask stupid questions *blows a kiss as we get ready to get the fuck out..before i leave i happen to notice something in the far distance on the ground with a strap*

Oh....Yes...MY BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OHHH HOW MUCH I MISSED YOU!!!!!!!!

*sprints towards the object and picks it up.*

A queen always need a knight....in shining armor... *charges up my railgun and fires it at pile of rubbish*

OH!!! how i miss doing that.....How did you get ALL the WAY HERE!? *holsters it on my back*

Alright lets get out of this shithole....bad memories creeping...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:14 am

That doesnt count for how light they are. But whatever, we have them and i don't care anymore.

*He walks to the stryker after having the kiss blown at him giving a "did you really just do that?" look and notices ronnie running to something in the ground, and a moment later firing a railgun at things*

Well alright... glad you found it? Anyway. dont have to tell me twice. Cmon and get in already.

*He climbs into the drivers seat of the apc and waits for ronnie*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

Collectable Ronnie Doll
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:20 pm

*climbs in the darn thing. Cramped like a sardine*

Move over peasants...you cant handle all this Thiccness anyways...

Now...important question...who the fuck are these idiots?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:37 am

*He laughs a little at Ronnie's comment when she gets into the stryker. the helicopter lifting off and taking the apc with it. He looks over at her when she asks her question*

What do you mean, the guys who attacked us? Those fucks are called the Royalists. The same idiots who captured you and tried sacrificing you to God. They are made up of several world powers and have the ability to operate outside the knowledge of the UN. They are also responsible for the destruction of New Motherbase.... Bastards. Before they tried to kill us, I did a couple jobs here and there for them but somehow they managed to get a shit load of pull from the major governments and get some really advanced tech. Guess they didnt like the thought of a PMC doing whatever they wanted and attacked us for it. So now as far as the world is concerned, we have all been labeled terrorists. If youre wondering how I fit into all this... You know me. I'm Kaiser. I left motherbase to deal with some personal loose ends before it was destroyed, and after it was...

*he looks ahead out the windshield sighs as he leans back in his seat*

I went through the annoying process of changing my entire face, which wasnt the first time, but still a pain to do. I ended up forcibly taking over the company I now run and eventually found the survivors of the attack.

*he frowns a lot as old memories come up*

I know it hit them hard to be there when the base was destroyed. And I am sure some suspect me for the attack. But I had friends there to, we all did. Everyone lost something from that attack, I'm just one of the lucky few who was able to bounce back. And theres no doubt some who resent me for that. Well, this is my side of the story anyway, and why someone like me is still even alive. Lord knows I shouldn't be after whats happened.

*He doesn't talk much for the rest of the trip home, he just sort of sits there and stares out the windshield thinking to himself about the past. He would occasionally acknowledge the small bits of conversation Ronnie would bring up but ultimately didnt speak unless it was necessary. Once they touch back down on the rendezvous point, he drives the Stryker back to the fort their comrades reside in now*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Maoyuu Maou

Collectable Ronnie Doll
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:15 am

@Rein Secrona wrote:
You know me. I'm Kaiser.

*wasn't really paying much attention to what he was talking about until he mentioned Kaiser*

Oh....shit......really!? Damn it....

@Rein Secrona wrote:
I went through the annoying process of changing my entire face, which wasnt the first time, but still a pain to do. I ended up forcibly taking over the company I now run and eventually found the survivors of the attack.

Oh that's hot...really fucking hot...good. keep this face..don't change it..protect it e.e

the only thing that should ever touch it is my cum after yo-

*Flash backs hit all of a sudden of when i saw the base destroyed. Seeing scrap metal and bodies pile up alike. Of them pouring holy water of over me and sacrificing me to the romans*

....So they did this......

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rein Secrona
Drebin #69
Drebin #69

Pig
.30 Manticore Duel Wield

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.74] B
R&D [Lv.156] S+
Support [Lv.90] A
Intel [Lv.55] C
Medical [Lv.35] D

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   Wed Jan 24, 2018 11:26 am

*They make it back to the new base without issue and he parks the stryker in the "usual" spot before getting out and helping his men offload the resources they mined. He waves down one of the grunts in charge of resource storage*

Hey, take this and tell these idiots where to put them

*He doesnt give the poor guy time to respond before he was already shoving the big ass box he was carrying into the dudes arms*

"U-Uhhh... alright.."

Thanks buddy.

*He pats the guy on the shoulder and heads to his office kick back for a bit and probably sleep*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]   

Back to top Go down

The floor is LITERALLY Lava (Side Op 1) [COMPLETE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Season 2 :: Season 2 Archives-
Jump to: