Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Feb 24, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 17556
Heroism : 15
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sun Dec 24, 2017 1:22 am

First topic message reminder :

*Heading to the helicopter, she instructed some mechanics to begin prepping to enter the Singapore quarantine zone.*

Alright, so lets get this bit of intel out of the way. Half a year ago, Singapore fell in a disaster unknown to anyone outside, even I haven't been able to gain access and quite frankly, it's a fucking scary looking place right now. The entire city has been leveled and are currently being bombarded by freak storms and flooding. We'll be entering by helicopter, but we won't be able to land directly beside the old Coalescence Facility, named the Hypocenter. Now, Coalescence was known to be a defense contractor, with global interests in medicine, security, and advanced technology.

No one knows what they were doing in the Hypocenter, but it was believed when Singapore fell that the Hypocenter was the direct cause of the destruction. Now whatever they're doing, apparently Royalists have interest in getting their hands on it. If it's this important to them, then it's important for us to get it first.

We'll be entering through unmonitored skies close to a particularly volatile area of Singapore, otherwise we'd get shot down before we could get in, but from there it's only a hop, skip, and step away from the Hypocenter. *She turned to a grunt who walked up with some papers, handing it to Kev.*

Here's their logo, in case you're wondering what you'll see smacked right on their walls when we go in. I've only been in there a couple times to trade in chemicals and drugs used in their research, but they wouldn't let me in past the lobby and upstairs area. The building goes inside the ground, directly down, and I assume the place is pretty torn up so it'll be difficult getting into their main lab areas. I also expect heavy resistance from Royalists, there's no way they're just waiting for us to scoop up whatever is down there first.

Cookie and I will handle whatever tech and research is down there, meanwhile Kev you're going to be our enforcer. I'll fight with you but when the time comes, you need to have our backs so we can get whatever we're looking for and get out.

*Stepping up to the now prepped helicopter, she got in and turned around to face them.* We know what we're doing?

--

Last edited by Jess on Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Shade

GMP : 83047
Heroism : 79
Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:06 am

*I pull out an EMP and throw it at the robot shooting us*

While they're distracted lets slip past them...

*I throw another smoke at the edge of the room and slip through it without any of them noticing a thing and make it to the other side of the room*

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:24 am

*Following close behind him with Cookie, she grabs the torches off the now dead Royalist engineers working on opening the door.*

It's almost done Kev, you have to watch my back.

*Turning it on, she begins working on cutting the door open from where they almost finished, leaving a quarter done for her to work on.*

Take them out so we won't have any trouble when we get inside.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:26 am

@Jess wrote:
Take them out so we won't have any trouble when we get inside.

kk

*I start opening fire on those royalist fucks*

YOU DON'T KNOW A DAMN THING ABOUT SHOOTING!!!

*I look back at the door almost done*

This should be quick.

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:30 am

*Finishing up, she turned off the torch and grabbed the gas canister it was connected to, throwing it into the chaos.*

Come on. *Turning, she kicked the door open and pulled Kev and Cookie in, turning and looking at the Royalists shift their attention back to them now that the robots were being thinned out.*

Shoot the gas.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:32 am

*I pull a M1911 from its holster spinning it a few times before firing at the can. I fall to the floor as the place shakes a little from the explosion*

that was nothin'

*I get up and start peering around the room*

Yooooo wtf is this shit. Looks like they were running sp00ky tests or some fucked up shit down here.

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:19 am

*Glancing around, she lets Cookie wander off to look at worn out tech as she inspects the skeletons hooked up inside of little pods.* Human experimentation? I've done stuff like this before. Grab some people no one will remember and fuck with their bodies and minds a little bit.

They must've been creating something down here that could give the Royalists an edge over us. Their armies can outnumber us but they know if it comes down to it, they don't have the skills to kill those of us left alive in actual combat. Take a look around at any consoles or files you see, I don't think anything was destroyed before the fall of this facility.

*Glancing at the skeletons in lab coats littered around the floor, she sighed.* I don't think they had the time to.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

GMP : 54738
Heroism : 20
Old Location : Seychelles Waters
Dragon
PSG1-T Automatic Tranquilizer Sniper Rifle
SE-911 Eagle | Oreo Delight
Multi Purpose Grenade Launcher
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
CPU Intel Core i5 4670k 4 core 3.4ghz
GPU MSI GTX 1050 Ti 4GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 20, 2018 1:30 pm

*Cookie enters the Coalesence lobby looking at the old monitors that are off. she  starts to look around at the remains of the building...suddenly the monitors and lights start to flicker and make a chine*

Are these......still functional? That's.....odd...the wires to most of these monitors aren't even intact....*she began to grow a worried look as she start to glare at the savaged tech. She eventually stared too long as the rest of the gang have wandered away*

Oh..Wait up...! *her tiny loli feet starts running like a motor as she begin feeling crunches of glass on her rubber boots caught up to them...She slowly begins looking around noticing the grass getting taller inside this building*

@Jess wrote:
Then shall we beat them to the prize?

Through the Rabbit hole.....i wonder what they are searching for....

*Cookie aids Jess in making her a glorified Backpack as they explore through the remains. Cookie takes mental notes of all the equipment still fully or half functional*

*When Jess lets her down she ends up wandering off again trying to figure out where is all this shit being hooked up to. there is no reliable source of power anywhere in these sectors. She pulls out her phone again and tries scanning just to still get it Jammed*

This doesn't make any sense.....There's gotta be generators or something down here...*She looks down at a ravaged computer system on the groun with a cracked screen showing the Coalescence Logo and Login information without it even being plugged into the wall*

What...? Guys look at th- *She suddenly realized she wandered off again*

Oh.... *She suddenly hears gunshots in the distant and what seems to be the sounds of mechanical stomping. She instantly decides to hug the wall with her back against it Pulling out her Goblin PDR as the stomps get heavier and louder. She can see a series of 6 foot 2 robots pass her by with strange glitching behavior. She looks at their tag-plates as it says "G.I.U."*

*she mouth the words with no sound "What the fuck" and got the bright idea after all of them past her up..she were to follow them undetected, She tread carefully because she was unaware of kind of UI or OS these things had. She had no clue what kind of Optics and Sensors it had..she just knew it looked like they are in a Limbo state between Online and Disconnected. Pointing PDR in front of her just in case she finds them turning around. Eventually they start opening fire in a hallway she assume the gang were. She also pays close attention into the glass window where she saw Royalist behind cover.*

I should've known.... *Just as she began to draw and idea of what's going on the GIU units open fire on the Royalist AND the gang as well going straight forward into the room not even stopping for cover. She notices that one has targeted both of them behind cover and kepts going after they both shot the head and left arm off after slaughtering the Royalist and the Royalist/Them killing the rest of the bots.*

*Cookie quickly sprung into action and grabbed her stun knife stabbing the robot directing in the core...or heart.. she turns on the stun feature quickly as possible..causing it to shut down..unsure it's gonna STAY down*

*she steps over the 1 Ton scrap metal and over the the gang*

Sorry...i wandered off ._.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:19 pm

@Cookie wrote:
Sorry...i wandered off ._.

*I look over at Cookie completely obliviously*

don't just stand there get over here and identify this shit e_e

--
Back to top Go down
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:50 pm

Punished Shade wrote:

don't just stand there get over here and identify this shit e_e

*she crouches in front of the destroyed remains (Hopefully) of the Robot*

Looks like a Robotic Humanioid Grunt that is controlled by a distributed A.I. hive-mind network..

*She looks once more at the name written on the robot*

"G..I..U." Must stand for General Infantry Unit...and considering how these things just walk and shoot...they are grunts..robotic Grunts...that can be killed with Armored piercing chest shots..that's all i got- *she suddenly gets a notification from her phone that she has a weak signal*

OH MY GOD!! SERVICE FUCK Y- *she looks back at them staring at her* i mean....let me scan the thing real fast..

*beep boop robot noises*

Hmmm...slow....come on come on...*she noticed the Coalesce logo on the back of the robot as she waiting for signal*

Odd....this robot is from CC...? why would a Robot come from a Research Facility? Things don't add up...you guys ever noticed how tech is still working here? it doesn't make sense..the only generators i saw were the one the Royalist brought to give this place lights...i saw a computer earlier not even hooked to the wall powered on....And these robots.......They have a hive-mind structure meaning it is controlled remotely by some kind of..Host...but what the fuck could be the host here??????

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Wed Jan 24, 2018 10:08 pm

*As Cookie was talking, she drifted off to look at the dead skeletons, tech lying in ruin around them but by time rather than explosive damage.* This is the epicenter of the incident. Whatever destroyed this city happened in here.

*Stepping further in, she began fiddling with the computers before something popped up on screen, seemingly deliberate information being easily fed to them by.. something.*

"Cookie, come take a look at this, something about a project involving DNI."

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:44 am

@Jess wrote:
"Cookie, come take a look at this, something about a project involving DNI."

*she walks over to Jess with a concerned look taking a look at the screen.*

What the hell is a "DNI"?

...May i? *she takes control of the mouse and keyboard*

*she keeps scrolling through...picking up pieces and bits of what it is as she scrolls*

Direct Neural Interface....Hardware.......in the brain...?!

*she quickly takes out her phone and connects it to the computer via USB and starts downloading this information*

What the hell is this? it says here...DNI can be used to allow someone complete control over their physiology, as well as to integrate with computer systems...?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koyorin Megurine

GMP : 6289
Heroism : 3
Rat
Ruger 556 SR
Commando Arm Mk.I
Inferno Nuevo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.87] B+
R&D [Lv.65] D
Support [Lv.40] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:47 am

@Cookie wrote:
What the hell is this? it says here...DNI can be used to allow someone complete control over their physiology, as well as to integrate with computer systems...?

*Emerges from down the hall unexpectedly, I walk toward the set of intruders with my blade out facing them*

It does a lot more than that...but i'm afraid you won't be alive long enough to find out....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:50 am

@Koyorin Megurine wrote:
t does a lot more than that...but i'm afraid you won't be alive long enough to find out....

* Cookie suddenly retrieves my Goblin PDR in one hand and my Stun knife in other in CQC Position and does a quick 180 turn facing Koyorin*

..........Luka? What are you doing here???? *She stands there facing Luka in a confused state of mind*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koyorin Megurine

Rat
Ruger 556 SR
Commando Arm Mk.I
Inferno Nuevo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.87] B+
R&D [Lv.65] D
Support [Lv.40] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:54 am

@Cookie wrote:
..........Luka? What are you doing here???? *She stands there facing Luka in a confused state of mind*

*Begins heating up my blade as i stare at the intruders with my main focus now on the small one pointing arms at me..my Optics and scanners picks her up as a threat. I lunge at the tiny soldier with full force forward*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:57 am

*Eyes grow insanely huge not expecting Luka to lounge at her, Cookie dodges out the way and grabs her arm quickly flipping Luka in a 180 backflip just so she could automatically stand back up*

HEY...HEY!!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!?! IT'S ME!!! COOKIE- *ducks down as cookie's head was almost chopped off clear off her little neck when Luka Swings her H.F.Blade at her*

WHAT THE FUCK!? HEY!!! NO HOSTILE..NO HOSTILE!!! *Cookie Sprints away in the other direction to have Luka follow her* WHAT ARE YOU DOOOOOOOOOING IM ON YOUR SIDE REMEMBER!?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koyorin Megurine

Rat
Ruger 556 SR
Commando Arm Mk.I
Inferno Nuevo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.87] B+
R&D [Lv.65] D
Support [Lv.40] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:59 am

*Begins charging up a Thermite Beam as the little soldier runs away..with full 100% i fire the beam straight into Cookie's direction*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:01 am

@Koyorin Megurine wrote:
*Begins charging up a Thermite Beam as the little soldier runs away..with full 100% i fire the beam straight into Cookie's direction*

No NO NO NO NO NO!! *lets off a tiny scream as i dolphin dive to the ground quickly as possible*

do NOT use my own creations against me Q.Q

GOD i'm so fucked...this is worse than a Fulgore!! QwQ

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Koyorin Megurine

Rat
Ruger 556 SR
Commando Arm Mk.I
Inferno Nuevo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.87] B+
R&D [Lv.65] D
Support [Lv.40] E
Intel [Lv.90] A
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:07 am

SILENCE INTRUDER!! *Leaps up onto a mechanical pillar*

You will not make it out of here alive.. *Makes a weird face as my eyes glow red. Suddenly more GUI Robots come crashing through glass like tubes aiming directly at the others*

*Wall leaps from the pillar and up to a high balcony looking at the core of the facility*

None of you Royalist scum have the guts to make it out...*charges up one last shot and straight fires at the top of the core causing the roof to cave in and crumble down bringing water down with it*

Enjoy your new tombstone...*walks away and up the elevator out of here quickly as possible*

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:10 am

Ohhh shit....! SHE'S CONTROLLING THE ROBOTS!! HER HIVEMIND IS WHATS GIVING THIS PLACE JUICE???

*Cookie makes a quick dash for her phone and disconnect it before the robots show up. She heads over and aids her buddies with firepower from her PDR helping destroy the robots when suddenly she sees the core explode and the place falling apart*

Uh oh.....what did she do..?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:04 am

*She had ran over to Cookie to support her, but before she could get there, she was interrupted by the robots.*

What the fuck?! She called us Royalist scum! I'll fucking kill that little bitch.

*Noticing the water start to rush in, she grabs her scythe and digs it into the wall, turning to grip onto Cookie hard as the water hits them full force, Kev being too far away to grab. After a couple of seconds, the room was completely filled with water, and she pulled her scythe out of the wall. Still holding onto Cookie, she held her breath and began swimming towards the entrance, motioning for Kev to follow.*

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:55 am

*Cookie holds her breath in gripping her phone was she enjoy the perks of being a backpack. We manage to make it to the surface barely in one piece. As she finally gains her head above water she starts to suck in too much air it makes her cough violently*

WE....*Cough* WHAT THE..*cough*....Megurine! *cough cough* DNI?!?!?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:24 am

*Hacking and coughing, she swam to whatever surface she could find and pulled them out, sitting on the edge and ringing out her shirt and jacket.*

"This sucks, I fucking hate this. Did we at least get the data we need?"

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cookie

Wolves

Dragon
Stun Knife
Chaff Grenade
RAM 10GB
Combat [Lv.86] B
R&D [Lv.266] Master
Support [Lv.105] A
Intel [Lv.205] Master
Medical [Lv.84] B

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:15 am

@Jess wrote:
Did we at least get the data we need?"

Yeah of cour- *she looks down at her phone that is dripping out of every possible corner*

*no words can describe the disappointed look on Cookie's face as she tries to turn her old piece of junk phone back on*

Looks like i need a new phone........

Someone please....just call in the chopper so we can get out of this mess.....

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:34 pm

*Sighing, she stood and picked Cookie up again backpack style* We can recover what was on there at the base, I think we at least have some tech to do that.

*After a while of walking and shivering, they returned back to the helicopter landing site and she put Cookie on the heli, bringing Kev in as well and then closing the door behind them. They soon took off back to the fortress.*

Can't wait to get out of this hell hole.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE   

Back to top Go down

Frozen Forest [Mission 6] COMPLETE
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Season 2 :: Season 2 Archives-
Jump to: