Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Feb 24, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Just my luck.

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Just my luck.   Mon Feb 12, 2018 10:29 pm

First topic message reminder :

"It was my life's dream to be in the US airforce, I went through all the training, but I didn't make the final cut. I mean what was I thinking? A guy like me... I have the brains but not enough of anything else.
Now I've really done it, maybe I don't even have the brains. At least before I was near the planes. I was just yearning for it you know? I wanted to fly. I didn't get my dream job, far from it... but cleaning a hangar and gassing planes? Man, I didn't care anymore. But who the hell decides to steal an F-35 from a U.S military Hanger. I'm so stupid, and of course, I stubbornly decided I wasn't going to land it when they asked. I deserved to get shot down, I'm just lucky the locals got to me before they did. Hell I'm glad I survived, Getting shot down at supersonic should have definitely been the end of me. I didn't want to eject because then they would've recovered me for sure.... and with the crap I'm in now there's no way I'm going back to America. I've spoken to the locals and figured out I'm in Haiti, and I've asked them if there's anything around I could join with my military experience maintaining government planes and.... being a janitor. I've heard rumors of a PMC-like group taking refuge in Citadelle Laferriere. So I'm going there today."

*I close my journal after writing this and look up since the jeep had stopped*

"this is as far as I can take you" the driver says.

"thanks, I can walk from here." *I slide my journal into my backpack and get out and start walking up the mountain*

*I reach the front of the fortress and start banging on it hard*

"HELLO!? I KNOW YOU GUYS DON'T NORMALLY TAKE IN STRANGERS LIKE THIS, BUT I CAN HELP YOU IN ANY WAY I CAN!!!"

*I pause waiting for anything*

"THE LOCALS SAY YOU LIKE TO RECRUIT NEW PEOPLE WITH BALLOONS.... YOU DON'T HAVE TO WITH ME!!!"

*I sigh after waiting a bit longer, and then begin to pitch a tent against the outter wall of the fortress.*
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Maoyuu Maou

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere New Haven Syndicate

Collectable Ronnie Doll
GMP : 26075
Heroism : -6
Old Location : Wherever there is Wi
Dog
P90
Rail Gun

Smoke your lungs out kid
CPU Intel Core i7 6700k Quad Core @4.0Ghz
GPU GEFORCE GTX 980 Ti 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.93] A
R&D [Lv.183] S
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.96] A
Medical [Lv.70] B

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:28 am

(Don't threaten me with a good time!)

@Samantha Heart wrote:
You are forgetting that the Royalist have a United Nation pact...meaning they could get resources from around the globe..IF they were involved...

Nyeh nyeh Fucking Meeeeeeeeh!! What are they gonna do? bring back the war economy with their scary Metal Gear Space Jam??

*looks at James*

Oh...Sup...forgot you where here honestly...

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:30 am

Well... you see... I have a photographic memory, and I looked over the blueprints for both the Metal gear falcon(s) and the station they want to send up to house them in orbit, as well as the information on where they are being built.... and I could possibly draw you guys the blueprints with enough time... and maybe you could build these before they do if you keep delaying them.... just a thought...
Back to top Go down
Jess

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 17556
Heroism : 15
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:35 am

*Shaking her head, she turned and went to pace back and forth.* Ronnie with the combined forces of every major national powerhouse in the world, this could be more than destroying us with a Metal Gear, this could be about dominating the world. Even if we survived and hid, we'd live on a planet where the Haitian government could be dominated by every other Royalist ally. There would literally be no corner of the planet the Royalists couldn't find us.

*She continued pacing before stopping and sighing.* There's no way we can delay them long enough to get the materials, money, land, professionals, anything. That would take years, possibly. We'd be lucky if we had months.

*She went back to pacing, mumbling under her breath before accidentally kicking the crystals.* For the love of christ someone get these out of here.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:39 am

would it help if I told you the tester on the falcon heavy launch failed because these metal gears are unmanned and they don't have transmission power to get all the way to space for the complex coding needed to control it?

they were talking about trying to use radio waves from a radio tower called the "russian woodpecker" in the files to fix that
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:01 am

*She looked back at him surprised, then turned away.* That's the Duga radio, there's only two that I know of. We could hit it and severely damage their plans, they'd have to completely recreate something similar to it. There's the one in Sibera and the one close to Chernobyl. If I were to guess which one they're using... they're probably hiding their plans by working so close to Chernobyl. No one will question if the Russian government is working on Chernobyl related clean up activities.

This is interesting, incredibly interesting.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:30 am

Sooooo you're not gonna kill me?
Back to top Go down
Shade

GMP : 83047
Heroism : 79
Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:41 am

*I sit slouched in my usual chair yet again,I look down at a USB I had been holding since Singapore. I pocket it before quickly jumping out of my chair*

Well I think...

*I firmly grab ronnies shoulder ignoring the glare she shoots as I dare touch her looking dead at Jess*

Ronnie has a point here,like a metal gear is worth worrying at this point... especially one that from the sounds of it just gives up on life as it shoots up into space sooooooo I'ma be taking a shower,seems y'all got this handled...

*I look Ronnie dead in the eye with a no fucks given look as I pat her back twice and walk out the room after rudely interrupting the meeting*

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:15 am

*She blinked as Kevin walked out then looked back at the guy.* There are no positives in this world, get used to it kid. You'll be given a room and a job with the cleaning crew, they're all armed and dangerous so I wouldn't attempt anything. I'll tell you when I need you.

*She began to walk out and follow Kev.* Oi! Get back here!

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:20 am

*Right before I turn a corner out of view I stop as I think to myself "shit...". I nervously turn around and give a long drawn out answer*

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees?

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:27 am

*Walking up to him, she grabbed the USB out of his pocket and huffed.* Quit acting like a recluse, if there's something you need help with, you tell me.

*Turning, she walked off and held the USB up.* I'll let you know what we find!

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:30 am

*I hold up my arms giving a slight shrug*

I figured my old iDroid could decipher the files for us but I'm sure you got it,I should've told you. My B.

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:37 am

*She paused and turned around, swinging her arms.* It'll take a while anyways! Get some rest, have something to eat. *Turning again, she rounded a corner to the hall where Cookies office is and disappeared inside.*

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 am

*I calmly walk into my room and slowly close the door,right as I shut it I instantly kick the bed*

DAMN IT!!! Doesn't she think if I'm not telling her there's a reason-

*I take a deep breath as I notice a slight metallic reflection in the corner of the room*

Have you been following me sense Alaska.....

--

Last edited by Punished Shade on Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls
GMP : 21
Heroism : 0

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:45 am

*He steps out from the shadow holding a piece of what seems like a wooden cargo box with an address in Chini on it.*

So they're after her too I see?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:46 am

*I look down at the address and take a deep breath*

Yeah....I'm going solo....she can't know....

--
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just my luck.   

Back to top Go down

Just my luck.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Events-
Jump to: