Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Fri Apr 27, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade

MB Location : Citadelle Laferriere Wolves

GMP : 83047
Heroism : 79
Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:15 am

*The camera overlooks a massive research complex belonging to "Seed" in China. the camera pans down to the ground level as I'm seen crawling towards it in a large patch of tall grass. I notice many heavy armed guards patrolling the entrance.*

I'm sure they wouldn't let me in if I went up to the front door and knocked....

*As I notice the men patrolling back and forth,I note an opening when they're farthest away from each other. I stand up and run towards the base at high speed. I stop when I make it to the wall of the facility,I start panicking looking for away in as the guard almost turn back towards me. I quickly notice a vent. I jam my sword in and pry the cover out before getting back on my stomach and and crawling inside.

That was close....

*As I crawl a bit I stop as I overhear a conversation*

"The boss said that the Chinese Royalists division is having their funds halved."

"S-S-SHIT!! You know what that means...some of us are gonna be getting "laid off"...."

"Nah....more like laid in the grave. You think they'll let us walk out after what we've seen...and helped with...."

*I hear a glass bottle shatter before the other scientist replies*

"FUCK MAN!!! I GOTTA GET OUTTA HE-"

*I hear a metal bottle cap hit the floor*

"HA forget about it. You think these soldiers are just here to keep people OUT? Haaaaa..... we're nothing but prisoners now...."

*I shake my head and continue through the vent.*

*A few hours of crawling Through this vent pass as I wonder what the hell I'm even looking for...I suddenly stop as I hear a familiar voice*

"So.....I see you've come home..."

*I freeze listening...only to hear gun shots*

wha-SHIT!

*The vent falls on the floor as I slowly crawl out and peek my head out to see 2 guards....and my father*

*I struggle out of the vent and get up rubbing the dust off my sneaking suit*

WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU DEAD BEAT MOTH-

*I stop as I notice sharp Pai shooting through my blood veins.*

What.The.Shit.

*I collapse on my knees from the pain and start screaming*

S-S-STOP IT

"I see you haven't found a cure still...shame....I honestly expect at least that by now...Don't worry I'm here for you now..."

*I black out*

--
"I don't get people,never have,never will."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.twitch.tv/light5hade
Jess

GMP : 17556
Heroism : 15
Old Location : New Motherbase
Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:24 am

*She sniffles and shifts her head on her arms as Fully De-crypted flashes on the laptop screen in front of her, moving her hair out of her face in her sleep as she mumbles under her breath.* Damn... fuckin... don't be a pussy... soldier.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls
GMP : 21
Heroism : 0

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:29 am

*The man slowly walks out from the dark behind her clearly not noticed yet. He holds a familiar sword. He slams it stabbing into the ground hard enough to stand on it's own. The noise echoes throughout the room*

He's in trouble....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:36 am

*She stands up abruptly at the noise, her chair shooting out from under her and landing on the other side of the room as she squints her eyes in confusion.* You're uhhh... you're whats his nuts, Kev's friend from college! Why the fuck are you here? Who's in trouble... Kev? He's... he's on the base, he's in his room or something. I've only been napping for fucking.... 6 hours.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:40 am

*He gestures down to the sword*

And I just felt like grabbing this from his room and giving you a heart attack...

*He walks around the room marveling at the computers in the room*

Quite a site...seeing such a high tech computer room in such old ruins....

*He slides out a document on SEED from his armor and sets it on the table*

This I did get from his room....says here they are looking for a mysterious man and a mysterious woman... You're quite familiar with this document though I'm sure...before you let him "barrow" it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:46 am

*She walked up to the sword and pushed it a little, seeing if it would come out of the ground but finding it didn't.* This is going to leave a mark. *She watched him put down the document and huffed, shrugging.* What about it? They're looking for Kev and someone else, we already established that. *She moved to try to grab the sword out of the ground, groaning when she couldn't.*

You know, you seem like you're not on anyone's side but your own, but what I get out of that is most importantly you are not on our side. So why are you always helping? Always leaving little clues and breadcrumbs? And mostly importantly... *she grunted one more time and finally got the sword out, swinging it around a bit.* What is your fascination with the colour yellow? It's hideous.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 5:55 am

You're right...If this were any other organization I'd let them do what they want.....but that is not the case here. This is an organization I've been after since I....awoke....as for the color yellow....it mostly stems from my fellow awoken comrades past job....I'm sure you remember....you were one of the doctors when they got...."fired".....

*He shakes his head*

What matters is they want Kevin for....let's just say some left overs...he holds something they need...if they get their hands on it my fight against them will grow even more impossible...that is why I'm helping him escape....but if it comes down to it I will kill him myself before I let them get what they want.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:07 am

*Putting the sword over her shoulder, she huffs and walks up to the laptop, opening the decrypted files.* That's pretty rude you know, weren't you two like, technically brothers or something? Anyways, I assume hes been kidnapped in the short six hours I was asleep, you know that's not even the recommended eight hours people should get? You'd think he could've gotten kidnapped later.

*Glazing over the files, she opened the first thing she saw about SEED, noticing the shipments.* Of course, this is why he was so secretive, he knew what we'd find here. *Closing the laptop, she huffs.* I'll leave the rest for Cookie. You should really rethink the yellow, I heard living in the past is pretty deadly.

*Turning to him, she fiddled with the sword a bit more.* You coming with or are you just the messenger?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:12 am

It's also rude to leave a comrade to die...

*He laughs at her question*

Ofcourse. I'll always enjoy slaughtering those seed rejects....

*He takes a deep breath as he calms*

I'll also be there to ram my blade in his chest last second if anything goes wrong. Of course....there's a reason why I need you....this is gonna have to be done quietly if you get what I mean...what was once a bio experimental weapon back firing on them is now mine and his greatest weakness....you however aren't infected or involved in any experiments....right?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:20 am

*She handed him back his sword and then leaned against the desk.* To err is human, to forgive divine. *Pausing, she stood up properly and rolled her shoulders, stretching out her arms.*

I experimented with cocaine once, hope that doesn't turn you off. Anyways, can I take your little portal thing or do I have to bike there? You know it's probably a very long bike ride from here to China.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:24 am

well....he took the chopper....I'd imagine that'd work.

*He slowly steps out of the computer room as the guards are heard freaking out*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:37 am

*Huffing, she shrugged and followed him.* Sure, why don't we just take all the helicopters and leave none for anyone else or any emergencies.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:37 am

*I wake up sweating in a cell. I run over to a trash can in the room and start vomiting violently.*

What the hell...why does everything feel-

*I pause and look in the mirror*

What...the-

*I pause as the man enters the room with 2 armed guards*

"Relax....son."

*I sit in my cell bed looking at him hatefully*

"No thank you for caring you?"

*I still sit silently wishing I had my sword to ram it in his neck*

"Alright let's cut to the chase...you have two options. Either return to my loving side and be my loving son....or become my puppet and forced to kill those you value with your own hands...which will it be?"

*I finally speak*

Neither...I'm going to break out of this cell and I'm going to KICKYOURASS!!!

*the man sighs as he stands up and walks out....*

"It shames me that it comes to this.."

*the door closes as I sit down looking for a way out*

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:45 am

*Glancing at the facility, she leaned over and whispered to Joseph, arms crossed as she fought against the cold.* So uh, I don't really have the blueprints for the building or anything, you got a plan of entrance or are we making this up as we go?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:51 am

*He quickly takes off to the two guards like. He slams ones head into the wall crushing it into a gorey mess. The second guard turns and tries to run before he gets impaled by a thrown sword.*

typical....

*He looks down at the vent with the cover broke off.*

I'd imagine he went in through here....can't exactly fit in it myself... you're on your own for a minute here...

*The man stares at Jess as he slowly turns into mist and disappears*

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 6:57 am

*Rolling her eyes, she ignored the gorey mess and began crawling into the vent.* Oh yeah, don't worry about me, I'm not claustrophobic or anything. *Crawling through, she remained silent as she glanced down at the rooms through vents that she passed by before seeing a broken part.* Bingo.

*Making sure the room was clear, she carefully got out of the vent and landed on the ground, looking around.* Now, I suppose this wouldn't be simple enough to have a map with a "you are here" mark.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:03 am

*He appears behind her again*

If I know how they work... prisoners would be on a low basement level...we need to find an elevator...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:14 am

Well jeez, the bad guys sure do make it nice and up to code don't they? Probably in the evil handbook, prisoners in the basement. *Walking out to the hall, she glanced up and down before hearing a ding, noticing a door opening at the end as she ducked back into the room and closed the door. After loud boots marched by the door and disappeared, she went out again and made her way down the hall before noticing the elevator required security clearance, which meant she needed a card.*

Well, since you can't teleport me anywhere, lame by the way, I suppose we'll just have to find someone to let me in.

*Following the hall where she heard the boots go, she turned a corner carefully and noticed two armed guards with security cards on their belt. Slipping back, she leaned against the wall and undid her coat, taking it off and then pulling down her tank top and undoing her hair from its ponytail. After she was done, she placed her bow, arrows, and scythe on the ground and began walking down the hall.*

Excuse me, I'm afraid I'm a little lost. I'm with the Canadian Royalist division.

*The men were visibly flustered as they loosened their grips on their guns, struggling to keep their eyes on her face.* "E-Excuse me ma'am, even if you're Royalist, you're not allowed to be here. We're going to need to take you and ID you."

*She smiled and nodded.* Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from- *Throwing her jacket in the face of one guard, she turned to the other and knocked him out with a hard right jab to his temple. As the other was pulling the jacket from his face, she grabbed his head and brought him down to knee him, before throwing him on the ground, grabbing a knife from his belt, and stabbing him in the throat.* -poorly trained guards.

*Grabbing the jacket again, she pulled it back on and dragged them both into a closet, stuffing them in but not before grabbing one of the keycards from their belt. Closing the door, she turned back and walked back around the corner, re-grabbing her weapons and putting her hair back up.*

Alright, lets go.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:29 am

*I sit in the cell carefully looking around. I notice a guard walk up to the cell door*

"TIME TO EAT!!"

*He throws in a dead half cooked bat and a plastic fork*

Ew screw you and your disgusting animals.

*I throw the bat back out*

"w-well FINE then I'll take it..."

*I nearly vomit as the man eats the fucking bat*

"Tastes GREAT!!"

*I wait a few minutes untill...*

"OH GOD!!!"

*I watch as he runs into the bathroom leaving my cell unguarded....*

For a evil organization creating experiments and state of the art weapons they sure have some retarded guards.....

*I break a pin off the fork and start picking the lock*

Success. Locking picking skill 2

*I slide the door open and sneak into the bathroom*

"WAIT WHAT THE HEL-"

*I lunge the plastic fork into his neck and walk back out as he slowly bleeds to death*

Where would my gear be held....

*I find a box with my nades and pistol*

but where is my rifle...and they didn't even take the silencer off.......

*I walk out into the Hall only to see some soldiers*

SHIT!!

*I dive back into the prison cell as they fire. The alarm starts*

"PRISONER HAS ESCAPED!!!ALL TROOPS TO B4"

Crap....

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:40 am

*As she was in the elevator heading down, she watched the lights turn red and the alarms go off.* Well holy shit, he couldn't have just waited a few more minutes?

*The elevator doors opened again in front of her as she stepped out and intercepted a running guard, grabbing him by his shirt and throwing him on the ground. Stabbing him in the chest with her scythe, she pulled it out and cleaned the blood off on his pants before heading down the hall in the direction he was going.*

Kevin! Kevin where are you!?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:44 am

*I peek my head out as I hear my name yelled.*

OH MY FUCKING GOD IM GLAD TO HEAR YOUR VOI-

*I get shot and quickly fall back into my hole screaming my head off*

god. BULLETS REALLY DO FUCKING HURT FUCK!!

*I lean back out and fire a few shots before hiding again*

Sent from Topic'it App

--
Back to top Go down
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 7:48 am

You're a fucking idiot! You are in so much trouble, I'm going to beat your fucking ass when I get a hold of you! *Taking out her bow, she notched an explosive arrow and fired it down the hall, causing anyone down there to have to flee or risk being caught in the explosion.*

*Stepping into his cell, she grabbed him by the ear and began pulling him back down the hall.* You're lucky your weirdly yellow friend came to grab me or you'd fucking rot here dead.

*Letting him go, she notched another explosive arrow as three men came running down a corner at the other end of the hall, firing it on them and watching them fly into the walls, either knocked out or dead from the blast. Stepping up to the elevator on the right side of the hall, she tried using the security card only to find the elevator emergency locked.*

Motherfucker! You know another way out?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shade

Tiger

Combat [Lv.243] Master
R&D [Lv.194] S+
Support [lv.48] D
Intel [Lv.109] A
Medical [lv.64] C

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:04 pm

*I close my eyes barely paying attention to what's she's saying as I sigh. I widen my eyes as I hear about my yellow friend. I stand there ignoring her question before I quickly shove her to the side and dolphin dive*

--
Back to top Go down
Joseph Petram

Winged Skulls

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.100 A]
R&D [Lv.70 B]
Intel [Lv.200 S+]
Medical [Lvl.90 A]

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3)   Tue Feb 13, 2018 1:24 pm

*Out of nowhere he slams his sword into the ground barely missing Shade*

YOU!!!

*He grabs him by the neck and slams him into the wall.*

WHERE'S THE VIAL WITH YOUR BLOOD SAMPLE?!?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jess

Tiger
Predator Bow

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM
Combat [Lv.157] S+
R&D [Lv.160] S+
Support [Lv.70] B
Intel [Lv.157] S+
Medical [Lv.165] S+

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   Tue Feb 13, 2018 4:42 pm

*Being shoved straight into a wall, she huffs and crosses her arms and hums low to herself as the elevator slowly begins to descend to their level, little dings going off to signal enemy forces being let down to them.* Guys, I don't know if this is the place for your lovers quarrel.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE   

Back to top Go down

Seeds of the Future (Rescue Ops 3) COMPLETE
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Motherbase Role Discussion :: Season 2 :: Season 2 Archives-
Jump to: