Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Mon Oct 23, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Tetsuo: The Iron Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Tetsuo: The Iron Man   Sat May 18, 2013 3:15 am

alright since i had watched the bullet man already i set out on a quest to find the rest of the movies...

found the first tetsuo movie and i must say...

goddamn i fucking cringed already in part 1 out of the 7 that make up the whole movie. its old but fucking gold

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtDmnNAErNc&list=PLQLQoFN2vW1GQSmVaj9BcKPcGaLx9S3k9

aftermath:

alright so i watched the whole thing... goddamn. at some point you just end up getting mindfucked, or getting lost, but somehow still end up following along.

all i have to say... theres a scene that gives new meaning to a girl getting drilled lol
Back to top Go down

Tetsuo: The Iron Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1