Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Feb 24, 2018 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 Hao Nao Brown Cao.

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 pm

Hello Potatoheads of motherface.

I am  dr.crazyCraniumz. here to perform unnecessary surgery on your testicles and/or vagina (better not have a mangina and or Pudissy e.e)

Just kidding (not really ._.)

I am Cindy..i was summoned here by my sissy Carolyn(Luka) and came to collect data on the epicness I have stepped upon. if you haven't figured it out, im a bit of a nutcase in a nutshell.(more like lot >.>) Extremely hyper by nature and hate the evil Boogieman o.o

do not question my logic because I don't have any. I like food, mostly sweets. the family say im related to shitface. I doubt that logic so much that I don't even call him brother. The Big Boss family treat their brothers better than I treat my own and im pretty sure Solid killed his brothers and father.(not completely sure because I haven't played metal Gear Saw-lid in ages) he is the black turd,not sheep...of the family. all he does is play call of duty all day on sexbox live. to be honest I play better that his punk ass and I don't even play it much. Not a real fan of them besides the Black Ops Series. I think the overall experience is shit and doesn't compute to its full capability because of the shitty multiplayer. anyways who gives a fuck about that game much?

im like that monkey you cant get off your back that you let stay there because im so fucking aweshum *;..;*

oh and btw..i know some of you already from reading post Luka saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:27 pm

OH GOD!!!!!!!! ITS LIKE CRAZY HAD SEX WITH INSANITY!!!!! XD

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:30 pm

Yu Narukami wrote:
OH GOD!!!!!!!! ITS LIKE CRAZY HAD SEX WITH INSANITY!!!!! XD
not even gonna ask how you know my parents names >.>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:31 pm

Rosalind Starling wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
OH GOD!!!!!!!! ITS LIKE CRAZY HAD SEX WITH INSANITY!!!!! XD
not even gonna ask how you know my parents names >.>

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tbh, ive been long time friends with them XD

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
[ Unknown ]
Inactive
Inactive
avatar

Nothing

GMP : 4242
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Strut G Gamer Room
Buffalo






CPU Intel Core i3 330M
GPU Intel HD Graphics
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.6] E
R&D [Lv.89] B+
Support [Lv.0] E
Intel [Lv.80] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 9:58 pm

Rosalind Starling wrote:
Hello Potatoheads of motherface.

I am  dr.crazyCraniumz. here to perform unnecessary surgery on your testicles and/or vagina (better not have a mangina and or Pudissy e.e)

Just kidding (not really ._.)

I am Cindy..i was summoned here by my sissy Carolyn(Luka) and came to collect data on the epicness I have stepped upon. if you haven't figured it out, im a bit of a nutcase in a nutshell.(more like lot >.>) Extremely hyper by nature and hate the evil Boogieman o.o

do not question my logic because I don't have any. I like food, mostly sweets. the family say im related to shitface. I doubt that logic so much that I don't even call him brother. The Big Boss family treat their brothers better than I treat my own and im pretty sure Solid killed his brothers and father.(not completely sure because I haven't played metal Gear Saw-lid in ages) he is the black turd,not sheep...of the family. all he does is play call of duty all day on sexbox live. to be honest I play better that his punk ass and I don't even play it much. Not a real fan of them besides the Black Ops Series. I think the overall experience is shit and doesn't compute to its full capability because of the shitty multiplayer. anyways who gives a fuck about that game much?

im like that monkey you cant get off your back that you let stay there because im so fucking aweshum *;..;*

oh and btw..i know some of you already from reading post Luka saw.
So you are a girl with crazy/perverted humor, and are a CoD anti-fan. Interesting

--


Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.MPOTheFFClan.webs.com/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:21 pm

Fuck. you gave out my name damn it...i didnt tell them my name yet >.<
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:23 pm

AkiraHiro wrote:

So you are a girl with crazy/perverted humor, and are a CoD anti-fan. Interesting
Call of duty bores the fuck out of me. its the same damn routine in all of them..though I must admit..scalping people with throwing knives is pretty fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:24 pm

Luka Megurine wrote:
Fuck. you gave out my name damn it...i didnt tell them my name yet >.<
No fucks was processed through my brain. I used a cleaver to scrape it out ._.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:26 pm

Rosalind Starling wrote:
Luka Megurine wrote:
Fuck. you gave out my name damn it...i didnt tell them my name yet >.<
No fucks was processed through my brain. I used a cleaver to scrape it out ._.
crazy bitch..this is why we get along so well >>
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:29 pm

Welcome to Mother Base if you're looking for anything important consult my signature. Don't mind moi, I mainly work with coding and graphics, which to some is most definitely boring.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:33 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Welcome to Mother Base if you're looking for anything important consult my signature. Don't mind moi, I mainly work with coding and graphics, which to some is most definitely boring.
Pink Rosalind Starling signature? Shes from Lollipop Chainsaw btw. she the psycho littler sister in the game. fits me like a well lubed glove. o,,o

when I think of coding I think of hacks, when I think of hacks I think of someone hacking someone to have a head of a chicken. whos the chickenhead now motherfucker!!! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:36 pm

I used to make game cheats, but now I've moved onto web coding. I finished CSS, finishing up HTML, and then working on Jquery and Javascript.
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:38 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
I used to make game cheats, but now I've moved onto web coding. I finished CSS, finishing up HTML, and then working on Jquery and Javascript.
you lost me at game cheats.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:40 pm

Haha aww well..
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11617
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:53 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Haha aww well..
you made the Siggy for Luka?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zam
Hail To The King
avatar

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:54 am

Welcome To Site Rosalind! Please Make Sure You've Read The Rules!

--

I FOUND YOU:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:24 am

zam, your to damn nice, and its always the same greeting, SAY SOMETHING ELSE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Zam
Hail To The King
avatar

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:33 am

Yu Narukami wrote:
zam, your to damn nice, and its always the same greeting, SAY SOMETHING ELSE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
It's just copy and paste for everyone else dude. Plus, its customary.

--

I FOUND YOU:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:39 am

[MSF]ZAMARIO wrote:

Yu Narukami wrote:
zam, your to damn nice, and its always the same greeting, SAY SOMETHING ELSE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
It's just copy and paste for everyone else dude. Plus, its customary.


no one cares, but its annoying wen you do tht, you dont see me saying the same thing to the newbies ALL THE TIME

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Zam
Hail To The King
avatar

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:49 am

Yu Narukami wrote:
no one cares, but its annoying wen you do tht, you dont see me saying the same thing to the newbies ALL THE TIME
Yeah, but see the difference is that you guys just judge at first sight, I don't. I give an open welcome to any who comes in with greeting, giving them a chance to present themselves so to speak.

--

I FOUND YOU:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


cus faku das y
GMP : 11855
Heroism : 28
Pig
Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:51 am

lol >>

bob just pimp slapped zam.

and name reveal? oh god, why havent i looked in here before 0-0..

and zam,the thing is. first impressions are what stick. so if someone has a shitty intro (youngwanker and horizon dickhead)
then of course, you're going to be treated like a worthless shit. giving someone like that a so-called "chance"
is just plain foolish lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:07 am

ive learnd tht the hard way -.-

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


cus faku das y
GMP : 11855
Heroism : 28
Pig
Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:10 am

^this v_v

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 9
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:18 am

that v_v ^

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


cus faku das y
GMP : 11855
Heroism : 28
Pig
Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 5:20 am

makes ^that
even more true v_v

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hao Nao Brown Cao.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: Introductions-
Jump to: