Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sun Dec 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 Hao Nao Brown Cao.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello Potatoheads of motherface.

I am  dr.crazyCraniumz. here to perform unnecessary surgery on your testicles and/or vagina (better not have a mangina and or Pudissy e.e)

Just kidding (not really ._.)

I am Cindy..i was summoned here by my sissy Carolyn(Luka) and came to collect data on the epicness I have stepped upon. if you haven't figured it out, im a bit of a nutcase in a nutshell.(more like lot >.>) Extremely hyper by nature and hate the evil Boogieman o.o

do not question my logic because I don't have any. I like food, mostly sweets. the family say im related to shitface. I doubt that logic so much that I don't even call him brother. The Big Boss family treat their brothers better than I treat my own and im pretty sure Solid killed his brothers and father.(not completely sure because I haven't played metal Gear Saw-lid in ages) he is the black turd,not sheep...of the family. all he does is play call of duty all day on sexbox live. to be honest I play better that his punk ass and I don't even play it much. Not a real fan of them besides the Black Ops Series. I think the overall experience is shit and doesn't compute to its full capability because of the shitty multiplayer. anyways who gives a fuck about that game much?

im like that monkey you cant get off your back that you let stay there because im so fucking aweshum *;..;*

oh and btw..i know some of you already from reading post Luka saw.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:27 am

Rosalind Starling wrote:
Hello Potatoheads of motherface.

I am  dr.crazyCraniumz. here to perform unnecessary surgery on your testicles and/or vagina (better not have a mangina and or Pudissy e.e)

Just kidding (not really ._.)

I am Cindy..i was summoned here by my sissy Carolyn(Luka) and came to collect data on the epicness I have stepped upon. if you haven't figured it out, im a bit of a nutcase in a nutshell.(more like lot >.>) Extremely hyper by nature and hate the evil Boogieman o.o

do not question my logic because I don't have any. I like food, mostly sweets. the family say im related to shitface. I doubt that logic so much that I don't even call him brother. The Big Boss family treat their brothers better than I treat my own and im pretty sure Solid killed his brothers and father.(not completely sure because I haven't played metal Gear Saw-lid in ages) he is the black turd,not sheep...of the family. all he does is play call of duty all day on sexbox live. to be honest I play better that his punk ass and I don't even play it much. Not a real fan of them besides the Black Ops Series. I think the overall experience is shit and doesn't compute to its full capability because of the shitty multiplayer. anyways who gives a fuck about that game much?

im like that monkey you cant get off your back that you let stay there because im so fucking aweshum *;..;*

oh and btw..i know some of you already from reading post Luka saw.
I think I R in loev <3
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:11 pm

dex, you fall in love toooo easy XD

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:12 pm

Yu Narukami wrote:
dex, you fall in love toooo easy XD
So do you sugar. ♥
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:14 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
dex, you fall in love toooo easy XD
So do you sugar. ♥

..........

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:15 pm

Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
dex, you fall in love toooo easy XD
So do you sugar. ♥
..........
aww don't be like that, I'm just being playful! ^ω^
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:17 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
dex, you fall in love toooo easy XD
So do you sugar. ♥
..........
aww don't be like that, I'm just being playful! ^ω^
seth, your version of "playful" isnt very playful

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:18 pm

Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
dex, you fall in love toooo easy XD
So do you sugar. ♥
..........
aww don't be like that, I'm just being playful! ^ω^
seth, your version of "playful" isnt very playful
I don't understand you normal humans.. v.v
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:19 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
dex, you fall in love toooo easy XD
So do you sugar. ♥
..........
aww don't be like that, I'm just being playful! ^ω^
seth, your version of "playful" isnt very playful
I don't understand you normal humans.. v.v

pffffffffffffffft, normal humans he says, do you honestly think im a "normal human"

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:20 pm

Your closer to normal than moi ^^
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:22 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Your closer to normal than moi ^^

in what ways.......be careful of what you say

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:23 pm

Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Your closer to normal than moi ^^
in what ways.......be careful of what you say
I can't say, but you're definitely not carefree...oh such a lovely trait..
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:26 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Your closer to normal than moi ^^
in what ways.......be careful of what you say
I can't say, but you're definitely not carefree...oh such a lovely trait..


oh im not am i? well you would have to hang out with me one day seth

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:28 pm

From what I say to you here, you seem to be very touchy...rather than take it in stride. mmhmmhmm
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:30 pm

[MSF]ZAMARIO wrote:

Yu Narukami wrote:
zam, your to damn nice, and its always the same greeting, SAY SOMETHING ELSE EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE
It's just copy and paste for everyone else dude. Plus, its customary.

its lame and make you seem like a robot pedophile that cant get it up at night. POST A REAL REPLY POTATO HEAD!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:30 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
From what I say to you here, you seem to be very touchy...rather than take it in stride. mmhmmhmm
only depends on whats said, there are subjects tht have become....a problem for me lately, but as far as everything else goes, im absolutely care free.......just as long as i dont see someone getting hurt for no good reason

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:32 pm

Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
From what I say to you here, you seem to be very touchy...rather than take it in stride. mmhmmhmm
only depends on whats said, there are subjects tht have become....a problem for me lately, but as far as everything else goes, im absolutely care free.......just as long as i dont see someone getting hurt for no good reason
If you say hon. In terms of speaking you could call me a "shit stabbing queer" and I could care less. Ahaha its always much fun. ^^
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
From what I say to you here, you seem to be very touchy...rather than take it in stride. mmhmmhmm
only depends on whats said, there are subjects tht have become....a problem for me lately, but as far as everything else goes, im absolutely care free.......just as long as i dont see someone getting hurt for no good reason
If you say hon. In terms of speaking you could call me a "shit stabbing queer" and I could care less. Ahaha its always much fun. ^^

hehehe, shit stabing XD

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:34 pm

Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
From what I say to you here, you seem to be very touchy...rather than take it in stride. mmhmmhmm
only depends on whats said, there are subjects tht have become....a problem for me lately, but as far as everything else goes, im absolutely care free.......just as long as i dont see someone getting hurt for no good reason
If you say hon. In terms of speaking you could call me a "shit stabbing queer" and I could care less. Ahaha its always much fun. ^^
hehehe, shit stabing XD
I know someone called me that today, I'm still laughing. xD
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:35 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
Yu Narukami wrote:
Ange Tuteur wrote:
From what I say to you here, you seem to be very touchy...rather than take it in stride. mmhmmhmm
only depends on whats said, there are subjects tht have become....a problem for me lately, but as far as everything else goes, im absolutely care free.......just as long as i dont see someone getting hurt for no good reason
If you say hon. In terms of speaking you could call me a "shit stabbing queer" and I could care less. Ahaha its always much fun. ^^
hehehe, shit stabing XD
I know someone called me that today, I'm still laughing. xD

names dont get to me, but i act like they do for fun, bc its fun to pretend

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:38 pm

Insults are always amusing, they're simply words put together to describe the target. How the target reacts is up to them. You can sometimes surprise someone simply by carrying on in the conversation as if it was something insignificant. ♥^^
Back to top Go down
The Black Rose
Baddest Bish In Motherface
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11586
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat

CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
Combat [Lv.160] S+
R&D [Lv.60] D
Support [Lv.5] E
Intel [Lv.73] B
Medical [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:40 pm

Do I gets free cookie nao or you guys gonna talk about yourself while I play in the corner with a rubber ball?

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:43 pm

* Ange Tuteur throws a ball *

Go catch, you get a cookie once we're done >.>
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:44 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Insults are always amusing, they're simply words put together to describe the target. How the target reacts is up to them. You can sometimes surprise someone simply by carrying on in the conversation as if it was something insignificant. ♥^^

i made this on guy freak out bc he called me this one name, cant remember wat it was, but he was a bully and said something really fucking mean to me and all i did was laugh like i was completely insane.....granted i got a fist in the face, all bc i didnt start crying or some shit, i just kept laughing every time he hit me

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:49 pm

Letting your insanity loose can frighten anyone who isn't hardened, but acting is if you're a masochist may provide different results. Especially if someone loves to see someone in pain, but as if they were loving it; the provoker would simply lose interest.
Back to top Go down
Trevor Phillips

avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
Combat [Lv.0]
R&D [Lv.0]
Intel [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Letting your insanity loose can frighten anyone who isn't hardened, but acting is if you're a masochist may provide different results. Especially if someone loves to see someone in pain, but as if they were loving it; the provoker would simply lose interest.

oh i mess with ppl in alot of ways by doing tht.....its the main reason as to why ppl dont try to bully me anymore, well, that and my past violent nature

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Hao Nao Brown Cao.   

Back to top Go down
 
Hao Nao Brown Cao.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» My Grot With his lucky yellow spotted Brown snake
» Bill Brown's 1971 Bthurst accident
» a dirty brown haze
» ''Amber Brown, You Can't Eat Your Chicken Pox.''
» Experimenting with Dragon Forge Bases....

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 2 Core (General Discussion) :: Introductions-
Jump to: