Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Oct 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 Corpse party name swap.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Corpse party name swap.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:30 pm

Upon request the 3 corpse party female members have changed their names around

Hailey is now Naomi Nakashima

Danielle is Seiko Shinohara

and Kristine is Mayu what the fuck ever ._.

since kristine probably wont be on..ever her account might be deleted eventually so yea.

Hailey has asked that i give the Seiko signature to danielle and she asked can seth make a Naomi Nakashima one for her.

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Rosalind Starling
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Scarlet Elite


GMP : 11566
Heroism : 44
Old Location : Mental Asylum, North
Cat
MB Location : Shell 1 Core B1 Conference Room



Sticky Bomb



CPU AMD FX- 9590 Black Edition 8 Core
GPU EVGA GTX 970 Superclocked 4GB DDR5
RAM 12GB
FUL [Lv.160] S+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.60] D
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.73] C
MHL [Lv.15] E
MTL [Lv.30] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Good. Now Aih wont be confused.

--

Cindy's Hitman list:
1.Beiber e.e
2.Miley Cyrus
3.Chief Keef
4. Kanye West
5. Donald Trump
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11911
Heroism : 28
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:14 am

just random anime fact of the week (more might come)

corpse party anime ova have been released recently x)

4 ova that i know of.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:48 am

would you laugh at me if I told you because I forgot about this, I could not login for a while? .-.

spent hours trying to wonder why I cant login and forgot I'm not Seiko anymore v.v

--


Hello Guest, Today is Tue Oct 17, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:40 pm

A sig? I'll get to it when I do, more render hunting..AWAAAY!
Back to top Go down
Naomi Nakashima
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Extreme Neko Badge
GMP : 28015
Heroism : 42
Old Location : Miami, FL
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut I Shooting Range

AS VAL
Stun Knife
MB Bear
CPU Intel i5 3570k Quad Core (3.4ghz)
GPU EVGA GTX 1060 6GB DDR5
RAM 10GB
FUL [Lv.85] B+
BSL [Lv.0] E
RDL [Lv.0] E
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.0] E
MTL [Lv.78] C+

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Ange Tuteur wrote:
A sig? I'll get to it when I do, more render hunting..AWAAAY!
Much Thanks appreciated .w.

(like the new post color btw :3)

--


Hello Guest, Today is Tue Oct 17, 2017 if you are wondering. Have a nice day!! ^-^
Before continuing please make sure of the following:
1.) You have said good morning to Hailey
2.)   You gave her a hug
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:18 pm

Naomi Nakashima wrote:
would you laugh at me if I told you because I forgot about this, I could not login for a while? .-.

spent hours trying to wonder why I cant login and forgot I'm not Seiko anymore v.v
yes i would laugh at you Razz

though im pretty sure i would have made the same mistake.

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11911
Heroism : 28
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:21 pm

Nanook52 wrote:
Naomi Nakashima wrote:
would you laugh at me if I told you because I forgot about this, I could not login for a while? .-.

spent hours trying to wonder why I cant login and forgot I'm not Seiko anymore v.v
yes i would laugh at you Razz

though im pretty sure i would have made the same mistake.
which is why you have auto-fill on browsers v_v

if it wasnt for auto-login i would have to switch between JP keyboard and US keyboard constantly lol

moral of the story, auto-login is one of the best inventions if you have a great password

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trevor Phillips
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
MB Location : R&D Facility B2 Firearms Weapons Lab

CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:46 pm

Hatman wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:
Naomi Nakashima wrote:
would you laugh at me if I told you because I forgot about this, I could not login for a while? .-.

spent hours trying to wonder why I cant login and forgot I'm not Seiko anymore v.v
yes i would laugh at you Razz

though im pretty sure i would have made the same mistake.
which is why you have auto-fill on browsers v_v

if it wasnt for auto-login i would have to switch between JP keyboard and US keyboard constantly lol

moral of the story, auto-login is one of the best inventions if you have a great password

mat you speak truth

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11911
Heroism : 28
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:09 am

Rin Okumura wrote:
Hatman wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:
Naomi Nakashima wrote:
would you laugh at me if I told you because I forgot about this, I could not login for a while? .-.

spent hours trying to wonder why I cant login and forgot I'm not Seiko anymore v.v
yes i would laugh at you Razz

though im pretty sure i would have made the same mistake.
which is why you have auto-fill on browsers v_v

if it wasnt for auto-login i would have to switch between JP keyboard and US keyboard constantly lol

moral of the story, auto-login is one of the best inventions if you have a great password
mat you speak truth
damn right v_v

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie
Niggie The Hedgehog
Niggie The Hedgehog
avatar

New Haven Syndicate


GMP : 26078
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

ACR Midnight Blue
Springfield Operator Silenced

Murasama
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.76] C+
BSL [Lv.40] E
RDL [Lv.68] D
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.6] E
MTL [Lv.34] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:52 pm

what the hell happened to Kristine?

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11911
Heroism : 28
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:53 pm

Miku_Hatsune wrote:
what the hell happened to Kristine?
she supposedly found some dude to date.
and she turned bitch mode and left lol

dont know full story, ask nan

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Angie
Niggie The Hedgehog
Niggie The Hedgehog
avatar

New Haven Syndicate


GMP : 26078
Heroism : 23
Old Location : my room
Cat
MB Location : Shell 2 Core 1F Air Purification Room

ACR Midnight Blue
Springfield Operator Silenced

Murasama
Metal Gear Mk.II
Butterfinger
CPU Intel Core i3 6100 Dual Core (3.7ghz)
GPU ASUS GeForce GTX 950 ITX 2GB DDR5
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.76] C+
BSL [Lv.40] E
RDL [Lv.68] D
BRL [Lv.68] D+
IUL [Lv.90] A
MHL [Lv.6] E
MTL [Lv.34] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:03 pm

Hatman wrote:
Miku_Hatsune wrote:
what the hell happened to Kristine?
she supposedly found some dude to date.
and she turned bitch mode and left lol

dont know full story, ask nan
come on..you know i dont care THAT much now. you told me all enough i wanted to know.

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro
avatar


Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11911
Heroism : 28
Pig
MB Location : Strut F Warehouse

Git Perforated


Hestia Knife


CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
FUL [Lv.74] C
BSL [Lv.55] E
RDL [Lv.72] C
BRL [Lv 54] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.Potato] E
MTL [lv.Potato] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:09 pm

Miku_Hatsune wrote:
Hatman wrote:
Miku_Hatsune wrote:
what the hell happened to Kristine?
she supposedly found some dude to date.
and she turned bitch mode and left lol

dont know full story, ask nan
come on..you know i dont care THAT much now. you told me all enough i wanted to know.
i know x)

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger
New California Republic Ranger
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 am

Rosalind Starling wrote:
Good. Now Aih wont be confused.
wtf. that fucking signature girl xD

theres a 2 limit picture you know (not including Gamercard or Seth's Sig) take some of that kinky shit down x.x

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Corpse party name swap.   Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:51 pm

Chris Johnson wrote:
Rosalind Starling wrote:
Good. Now Aih wont be confused.
wtf. that fucking signature girl xD

theres a 2 limit picture you know (not including Gamercard or Seth's Sig) take some of that kinky shit down x.x
wtf that fucking Air Dome nigga.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
 
Corpse party name swap.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Weird Contest Party Pictures :D
» Rules and Guidelines for hosting a party
» Welcome Spring Party!
» Swap Meet at Newport Games Saturday Morning 11am to 1pm
» GRAND CHRISTMAS PARTY (exclusive for STTM)

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 1 Core (Website & Forum Discussion) :: Strut B (News and Updates)-
Jump to: