Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.
 
HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Tue Oct 17, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 
 

 Hacking Brawl.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Hacking Brawl.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Yea i know i already know im late but. this is what im gonna be working on when im off punishment. Hacking the Wii and smash bros. i cam across some VERY interesring shit. i found out theres over 500 texture hacks meaning over 500 NEWCOMERS. i found out i can actually do this my self all i need to do is install the hombrew channel on my wii, use this thing calles gekko and import these textures into brawl. so far that what i know. to do this u need to have a Wii (no shit),super smash bros brawl. a 2GB SD card (i got an 8GB booyah bitches!) and some other stuff that i have but dont know what to do with. so this is some awesome shit i can do with this.




Zv4&feature=related

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger
New California Republic Ranger
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:33 pm

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK??? ITS THAT EASY????

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zam
Hail To The King
avatar

Combo Whore
GMP : 2037
Heroism : 33
Old Location : North America
Buffalo
MB Location : Strut G Gamer room

CPU No CPU listed
GPU No GPU Listed
RAM No RAM

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:12 pm

It's Just Skin Hacks, nothing amusing...

--

I FOUND YOU:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger
New California Republic Ranger
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Tue Oct 23, 2012 9:50 pm

[MSF]ZAMARIO wrote:
It's Just Skin Hacks, nothing amusing...

lol true....wait......is that a naked snake skin hack? i can use that in my research. if all goes well i mite be able to do this to mpo all i need is a master import textures from file code.

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chris Johnson
New California Republic Ranger
New California Republic Ranger
avatar

Militaires Sans Frontières

Get Fucked Kid
GMP : 41822
Heroism : 22
Old Location : Columbus Ohio
Dragon
MB Location : R&D Facility B4 Miscellaneous Lab

G420 Automatic Glock
AN-94 | HAVEN
Omoi Sword
Thermal Gangsters
M&Ms
CPU AMD FX-9590 8-Core Black Edition 4.7ghz
GPU Radeon RX 480 Asus ROG Strix 8GB
RAM 8GB
FUL [Lv.67] D+
BSL [Lv76] C+
RDL [Lv.78] C+
BRL [Lv.30] E
IUL [Lv.72] C
MHL [Lv.12] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:17 am

ok so i did some research. its more than that. you have to have the Hombrew channel installed on ur wii. which for you nanook is gonna be hard. to install it you have to load a custom stage onto brawl which activates the installer. they give you a specfic system hack for each game. you cant install it without a brawl disc.then on ur SD card you gotta format it,then put gekko on it in a folder called apps. then your ass make another directory SD:/privite/wii/RSBE1/pf/fighter. then in fighter you gotta make a folder for ALL charcters. (including Warioman and gigabowser). then all the textures you find for that character you have (make sure all 32 characters are unlocked) u put the textures in that folder. now the tricky part. in that folder of textures you gotta rename them to skin numbers. example would be ftnigger00. 00 is the original costume for Nigga. so you gotta overwrite the other colors noone cares about to ftnigger01 - for Big meated Nigga ftnigger02- Nigga with bitches. simple enough?

--

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:45 am

im gonna try this. i have brawl and my camera has a 4GB SD card and a SD card reader. does these work online too? also i noticed that most of the textures looked photoshopped so its possible you can make ur own characters as well.
Back to top Go down
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:01 am

Dr.robotnik wrote:
im gonna try this. i have brawl and my camera has a 4GB SD card and a SD card reader. does these work online too? also i noticed that most of the textures looked photoshopped so its possible you can make ur own characters as well.

some do some dont. when you download them it will tell you if they work online.

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:12 pm

Nanook52 wrote:
Dr.robotnik wrote:
im gonna try this. i have brawl and my camera has a 4GB SD card and a SD card reader. does these work online too? also i noticed that most of the textures looked photoshopped so its possible you can make ur own characters as well.

some do some dont. when you download them it will tell you if they work online.


sucess! i did it! its Fucking PINGAS! Licking Awesome i have tabuu's stages as gay ass pikmin stage. i got sackboy,oldsnake,crash ratchet,Assasains creed,Dry bowser,Devil Jin,ME!,goham,goku, evil trunks,mafia boss mario and luigi, slut zelda,slut samus (its literally zero suit Smiley) Kratos,sly cooper,Naruto, Naurto kirby, and even bigger alternitive Dark Giga Bowser! and some fag name scott pilgrimm. i even got Tabuu as a playable character! ITS EPIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got pics!!!!!!!
Me beating the fuck out of RonaldMc donald!!!!!




ME PLAYING AS GRAY FOX BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:17 am

my only problems are A. i cant see who im choosing because theres no icons for my new characters. and B. brawl music dont fit my stages.
Back to top Go down
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Sun Oct 28, 2012 1:00 pm

Dr.robotnik wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:
Dr.robotnik wrote:
im gonna try this. i have brawl and my camera has a 4GB SD card and a SD card reader. does these work online too? also i noticed that most of the textures looked photoshopped so its possible you can make ur own characters as well.

some do some dont. when you download them it will tell you if they work online.


sucess! i did it! its Fucking PINGAS! Licking Awesome i have tabuu's stages as gay ass pikmin stage. i got sackboy,oldsnake,crash ratchet,Assasains creed,Dry bowser,Devil Jin,ME!,goham,goku, evil trunks,mafia boss mario and luigi, slut zelda,slut samus (its literally zero suit Smiley) Kratos,sly cooper,Naruto, Naurto kirby, and even bigger alternitive Dark Giga Bowser! and some fag name scott pilgrimm. i even got Tabuu as a playable character! ITS EPIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got pics!!!!!!!
Me beating the fuck out of RonaldMc donald!!!!!




ME PLAYING AS GRAY FOX BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




wow im glad to hear this. that means if u can do it i can too. i got a archive full of people who i wanted. now all i need is the disc

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Trevor Phillips
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

GMP : 10
Heroism : 10
Old Location : Outside of Existence
Pig
MB Location : R&D Facility B2 Firearms Weapons Lab

CPU AMD Anthon X2 2.6ghz (Dual Core)
GPU AMD Radeon R7 240 2GB DDR3
RAM 4GB
FUL [Lv.0]
RDL [Lv.0]
IUL [Lv.0]
MHL [Lv.0]

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:28 am

Nanook52 wrote:
Dr.robotnik wrote:
Nanook52 wrote:
Dr.robotnik wrote:
im gonna try this. i have brawl and my camera has a 4GB SD card and a SD card reader. does these work online too? also i noticed that most of the textures looked photoshopped so its possible you can make ur own characters as well.

some do some dont. when you download them it will tell you if they work online.


sucess! i did it! its Fucking PINGAS! Licking Awesome i have tabuu's stages as gay ass pikmin stage. i got sackboy,oldsnake,crash ratchet,Assasains creed,Dry bowser,Devil Jin,ME!,goham,goku, evil trunks,mafia boss mario and luigi, slut zelda,slut samus (its literally zero suit Smiley) Kratos,sly cooper,Naruto, Naurto kirby, and even bigger alternitive Dark Giga Bowser! and some fag name scott pilgrimm. i even got Tabuu as a playable character! ITS EPIIIIIIIIIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i got pics!!!!!!!
Me beating the fuck out of RonaldMc donald!!!!!




ME PLAYING AS GRAY FOX BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!




wow im glad to hear this. that means if u can do it i can too. i got a archive full of people who i wanted. now all i need is the disc
dude u gotta do it wen do u think u can do all this

--


OMGR Oh My Grim Reaper
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://nanook52hq.webs.com/apps/profile/81197176/
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:35 pm




talking Pinapple wrote:
dude u gotta do it wen do u think u can do all this

as soon as i get another copy of brawl!!!!!!!

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:22 pm

i wouldnt be surprised if a random ball scratch during an important part would mess you guys up 0-0
Back to top Go down
Big Papa
Post Junkie III
Post Junkie III
avatar

Big Papa
GMP : 12511
Heroism : 28
Old Location : United States (Ohio)
Rat
Its a Box
CPU Intel Core i5 4690k Quad Core (3.5ghz)
GPU EVGA Geforce GTX 1060 6GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.12] E
BSL [Lv.267] S++
RDL [Lv.293] S++
BRL [Lv.61] D
IUL [Lv.278] S++
MHL [Lv.88] B
MTL [Lv.6] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:02 am

FlameQwaser wrote:
i wouldnt be surprised if a random ball scratch during an important part would mess you guys up 0-0

mess us up doing what exactly?

--
lol:
 
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://Xat.com/Nanook'sCodec
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Wed Oct 31, 2012 1:16 pm

Nanook52 wrote:
FlameQwaser wrote:
i wouldnt be surprised if a random ball scratch during an important part would mess you guys up 0-0

mess us up doing what exactly?

making the custom chars in photoshop lol.

i already know how much of a bitch it is to get something as perfect as possible
Back to top Go down
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker
avatar

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37735
Heroism : 35
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat
MB Location : Strut L Oil Fence (S.S.Stretchnutz)


Matchbox
U already know
CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
FUL [Lv.65] D+
BSL [Lv.60] D
RDL [Lv.70] C
BRL [Lv.0] E
IUL [Lv.70] C
MHL [Lv.18] E
MTL [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:37 am

u guys are late this came out two years ago.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Hacking Brawl.   Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:52 pm

Gregg Williams wrote:
u guys are late this came out two years ago.

yet ur ass didnt do it yet. im 100% sure your wii isnt even hacked. so dont tell me that shit.
Back to top Go down
 
Hacking Brawl.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Hidden information on brawl disc (regarding veterans/newcomers)
» Meanwhile on Brawl Vault...
» SSBB: Project M - Dolphin Emulator
» Brawl in the Fall 40k SMG Wargaming/maCnarB Gaming Event
» Protean claws

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum :: Shell 3 Core (Gaming Discussion) :: General Gaming Discussion :: Fighters :: Super Smash Bros. :: Super Smash Bros. Brawl-
Jump to: