Nanook52 Productions' Mother Base Forum

Multi-media free forum and Military Roleplay site.

HomeRoomCalendarPublicationsFAQMarketSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog inYoutube
Welcome Guest! It is Sat Dec 16, 2017 The Current R&D Team Level is [Level 56]. The Current Intel/ Security Team is [Level 84] The Combat Team Level is [Level 83] The Mess Hall Team Level is [Level 10] The Medical Team is [Level 50]
How many Motherbase Easter Eggs have you found???
Shell 4 is still under major construction, Please watch your step on the bridge.
Season 2 is underway Folks! Get ready for the moisture!

Share | 

Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:29 am

Hello dear beta testers, ^ω^

I am working on a new widget. This widget fetches all the newest topics since your last visit and displays them in a small scrollable box. Of course the topics do not load until you click the button, this is to prevent any extra or unnecessary loading times. It is completely your choice if you wish to load the topics since your last visit.

I would like to ask any of you to report bugs that may occur in this build. If you have any suggestions as well, they would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,
-AT
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 4:50 am

okie seth ^u^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:40 am

I'll take it nothing bad has happened so far, good good. Now to move on with my plans..
Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
GMP : 11895
Heroism : 28
Pig
Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:38 am

am i the only one that thinks it kinda looks bad with it having a clear background once you click it? 0-0

its a great addition, but aesthetically it needs a cell background or so, so that the metal chainlick background of the site doesnt come through and make it eh

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:40 am

Thanks, I thought about doing that, but at the time I was designing on a white background. Razz

I'll take the color from the current modules and apply it to the background of the block. I should probably recolor the bouton for this forum too.
Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
Pig
Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:42 am

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Thanks, I thought about doing that, but at the time I was designing on a white background. Razz

I'll take the color from the current modules and apply it to the background of the block. I should probably recolor the bouton for this forum too.
lol yea, best bet when doing something that if it sounds like a good idea and it can be done without a problem. that it should be done then changed later if needed to be fixed Razz

and taking the color from the current modules is a safe bet considering that its a mostly black site xD

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:45 am

Is done, yeah the new color grabber addon I got for FF works like a charm; Much quicker working with the CSS~♥
Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
Pig
Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:46 am

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Is done, yeah the new color grabber addon I got for FF works like a charm; Much quicker working with the CSS~♥
i can imagine since some colors you just cant get perfect without using a grabber or else you're sitting there doing it by eye over and over and over for a while until you finally do xD

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:49 am

Hatman wrote:
i can imagine since some colors you just cant get perfect without using a grabber or else you're sitting there doing it by eye over and over and over for a while until you finally do xD
Yes! When I was a newbie, then I took a screenshot, and grabbed the color with fireworks. Now ctrl+alt+x is my bestest buddy for that! Razz

On another note I swear someone is gonna keep clicking the "Load Newest Topics" button and make it slide up and down forever. x3
Back to top Go down
Wolf-King of the Gods
Psychotic Pyro
Psychotic Pyro

Nothing

cus faku das y
Pig
Git Perforated

Hestia Knife

CPU Pizza
GPU CheeseSteak
RAM Tacos
Combat NERFED!!
R&D NERFED!!
Support NERFED!!
Intel NERFED!!
Medical NERFED!!

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 6:52 am

Ange Tuteur wrote:
Hatman wrote:
Yes! When I was a newbie, then I took a screenshot, and grabbed the color with fireworks. Now ctrl+alt+x is my bestest buddy for that! Razz

On another note I swear someone is gonna keep clicking the "Load Newest Topics" button and make it slide up and down forever. x3
dont forget about the clone stamp for when you need to fix something but dont want to do it all over Razz

--
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lamar Davis
Supreme Horsechoker
Supreme Horsechoker

New Haven Syndicate

Supreme Horsechoker
GMP : 37766
Heroism : 37
Old Location : Vanilla Unicorn
Rat

CPU Intel Core i7 4930k 6 core (3.4ghz)
GPU MSI GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5
RAM 16GB
Combat [Lv.65] C
R&D [Lv.70] B
Support [Lv.45] D
Intel [Lv.70] B
Medical [Lv.0] E

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   Mon Nov 11, 2013 9:38 am

Keep your Motherbase Backhand firm seth. good job yo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget   

Back to top Go down

Newest Topics Since Last Visit Widget
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1